Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Not Guilty
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:24 am    Post subject: Not Guilty Reply with quote

They actually let that illegal, previously-deported guy off the hook without so much as a manslaughter conviction.

So let me get this straight...my mere presence can be against the law, I can kill someone, all I get in trouble for is over what I had on me?
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 131
Location: MA, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batman Vs Superman was the worst movie ever made.
_________________
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -- Bruce Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 686
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's San Francisco, where all logic and justice goes to die.
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 8940

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, he was sitting on the pier twirling a found handgun around for a solid twenty minutes, how was he supposed to know it might actually go off if he did enough incredibly stupid stuff with and/or to it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HungGarTiger
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Location: /nz/auckland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm going to bet he was either a Muslim or minority and he killed a white person.

Bonus points if it was the rape and murder of a white girl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 17208

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: Not Guilty Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
They actually let that illegal, previously-deported guy off the hook without so much as a manslaughter conviction.

So let me get this straight...my mere presence can be against the law, I can kill someone, all I get in trouble for is over what I had on me?
No, you'll go to jail or be executed; you're white, all kinds of ist, and therefor automatically guilty.

Democrats need votes
_________________
The whole system has to go. The modern criminal justice system is incompatible with Neuroscience. --Sapolsky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 686
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HungGarTiger wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm going to bet he was either a Muslim or minority and he killed a white person.

Bonus points if it was the rape and murder of a white girl.


Illegal Mexican alien. And yes, he murdered a white girl.
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HungGarTiger
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Location: /nz/auckland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
HungGarTiger wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm going to bet he was either a Muslim or minority and he killed a white person.

Bonus points if it was the rape and murder of a white girl.


Illegal Mexican alien. And yes, he murdered a white girl.


*sigh*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a Sig, just sayin ... accidental discharge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Doctor
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 2447

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accidental discharge is still a crime. He should have been guilty of manslaughter at the very least and he admitted enough to prove those charges.
_________________
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had done this in Idaho I'd be gone for life.
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HungGarTiger
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Location: /nz/auckland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is San Fran a sanctuary city? Is this the kind of sanctuary they meant?

At least these criminals will be killing the people that voted for these policies, it's literally Darwinism in action.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HungGarTiger wrote:
Is San Fran a sanctuary city? Is this the kind of sanctuary they meant?

At least these criminals will be killing the people that voted for these policies, it's literally Darwinism in action.

1. Yes, this is "that type" of sanctuary.
2. The victim was a tourist.
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HungGarTiger
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Location: /nz/auckland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
HungGarTiger wrote:
Is San Fran a sanctuary city? Is this the kind of sanctuary they meant?

At least these criminals will be killing the people that voted for these policies, it's literally Darwinism in action.

1. Yes, this is "that type" of sanctuary.
2. The victim was a tourist.


Point 2 gives me a sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Doctor
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 2447

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HungGarTiger wrote:
Is San Fran a sanctuary city? Is this the kind of sanctuary they meant?
Very much yes and no. They meant sanctuary as in don't ask and don't tell about immigration status. San Francisco has always been ludicrously liberal and intolerant of anyone who isn't.
HungGarTiger wrote:
At least these criminals will be killing the people that voted for these policies, it's literally Darwinism in action.
Well, they are not. SF has been exporting their problems everywhere they can.
_________________
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here she is.
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HungGarTiger
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 04 Feb 2014
Posts: 138
Location: /nz/auckland

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doctor wrote:
HungGarTiger wrote:
Is San Fran a sanctuary city? Is this the kind of sanctuary they meant?
Very much yes and no. They meant sanctuary as in don't ask and don't tell about immigration status. San Francisco has always been ludicrously liberal and intolerant of anyone who isn't.
HungGarTiger wrote:
At least these criminals will be killing the people that voted for these policies, it's literally Darwinism in action.
Well, they are not. SF has been exporting their problems everywhere they can.


How do they export them? Genuinely curious about this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HungGarTiger wrote:
How do they export them? Genuinely curious about this.

Here's the liberal algorithm:

1. Realize you've voted yourself some shitty leaders that have trashed the local area.
2. Move somewhere else that isn't trashed.
3. Trash that place as you "improve things" and "fight for equality."

Come to Boise sometime and I'll take you downtown. It's already begun here, and the state is fighting back...and quite effectively.
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Doctor
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 2447

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example, SF had illegal teens selling drugs, so they arrested them (good!) and sent them to half way houses (uhh, why?) in the LA area (how does that even make sense?!). Of course they just wandered off and joined the local gangs.

They repeat this pattern consistently. They remove the problems and ship them to other jurisdictions so they don't have to deal with their trash. Then they also claim that everyone should follow their example and are frighteningly effective. For example, releasing non-violent offenders to avoid overcrowding jails. Why, just why, do they think releasing car thieves and drug dealers is a good idea?

I doubt it will last long term though. The rich and insulated may like it but the normal people who keep getting kicked have way more voting power and have a habit of voting Trump. Small consolation for the lives lost or ruined in the meantime.
_________________
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

Apologies if I take a while to respond. I'm currently working on the dematerialization circuit for my blue box.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1244
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Didn't Take Long
_________________
Gun: Glock 19 Gen 4
Sights: XS DXT Big Dot
Holster: Alien Gear ShapeShift IWB
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 240
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
HungGarTiger wrote:
How do they export them? Genuinely curious about this.

Here's the liberal algorithm:

1. Realize you've voted yourself some shitty leaders that have trashed the local area.
2. Move somewhere else that isn't trashed.
3. Trash that place as you "improve things" and "fight for equality."

Come to Boise sometime and I'll take you downtown. It's already begun here, and the state is fighting back...and quite effectively.
Californication. They are like fracking locust. I really wish that place would secede.
_________________
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell

It just keeps getting better
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 8940

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Democrats need votes
So the only reason that "smart people" are not free to eradicate "dumb people" is because hitting first is wrong?

wswartzendruber wrote:
If I had done this in Idaho I'd be gone for life.
He was: hers.

What I want to know is: why is "assault with a semi-automatic weapon" a distinct infraction? Given the lack of specification that it was a projectile weapon, would a baseball bat qualify? Do they have separate laws and/or regulations against fully automatic weapons? What about bolt, lever, slide, and break action weapons? Bows? If so, are compound, recurve, and english longbows classed discretely? What about crossbows? Slingshots? Classical slings?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 17208

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
That Didn't Take Long
Quote:
ICE will work to take custody of Mr. Garcia Zarate and ultimately remove him from the country
Now his applications for entry will be denied. That'll teach him!


desultory wrote:
pjp wrote:
Democrats need votes
So the only reason that "smart people" are not free to eradicate "dumb people" is because hitting first is wrong?
I thought other aspects were more notable. But ultimately yes, that simplification is what not being able to "eradicate" others means. Of course one could then argue what it really means to hit someone. A moderate punch is less significant than ruining someone financially and also their reputation (future ability to earn wages).
_________________
The whole system has to go. The modern criminal justice system is incompatible with Neuroscience. --Sapolsky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 8940

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
desultory wrote:
pjp wrote:
Democrats need votes
So the only reason that "smart people" are not free to eradicate "dumb people" is because hitting first is wrong?
I thought other aspects were more notable. But ultimately yes, that simplification is what not being able to "eradicate" others means. Of course one could then argue what it really means to hit someone. A moderate punch is less significant than ruining someone financially and also their reputation (future ability to earn wages).
Follow his logic and his data: the dumber people are, the more likely a democracy is to fail, people from Africa and Mexico (at least) are below the democracy failure intelligence threshold, those same people are immigrating to western democracies, thereby dooming the democracies to failure. Does that not follow the model of invasion and conquest, and as such constitute, by his accounting, a de facto state of war? One in which, again by his stated case is essentially, "stupid" people are invading and will wipe out "smarter" western cultures?

He avoids making any case regarding:
  • cultural centricity in IQ testing, which is his standard of intelligence.
  • even theoretically undertaking any efforts whatsoever to improve average IQ scores in the "stupid" areas.
  • how such intelligent people as he admits exist in such "stupid" areas manage to manifest, aside from making a prolonged appeal to reversion to average.

He further claims that he seeks a post-state world in which people are free to act as they will. As such, he is essentially making the same false utopian claims as "antifa", only his hated class is designated "stupid" people instead of designated "fascists" and his chosen "end state" is anarchy as opposed to marxism (though, to be fair, there are plenty of anarchists aligned with "antifa").
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 17208

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Follow his logic and his data: the dumber people are, the more likely a democracy is to fail, people from Africa and Mexico (at least) are below the democracy failure intelligence threshold, those same people are immigrating to western democracies, thereby dooming the democracies to failure. Does that not follow the model of invasion and conquest, and as such constitute, by his accounting, a de facto state of war? One in which, again by his stated case is essentially, "stupid" people are invading and will wipe out "smarter" western cultures?
Define invasion and conquest. Typically I believe most would interpret that to mean an organized and intentional effort. "Brain drain" migrations to improve one's lot in life wouldn't likely be considered such an act of war. Neither could someone who came after being "invited" to immigrate.

desultory wrote:
He avoids making any case regarding:
  • cultural centricity in IQ testing, which is his standard of intelligence.
  • even theoretically undertaking any efforts whatsoever to improve average IQ scores in the "stupid" areas.
  • how such intelligent people as he admits exist in such "stupid" areas manage to manifest, aside from making a prolonged appeal to reversion to average.
It was less than an hour long. I don't believe it was ever intended to be The Bible on the subject. He is neither the first to reference such information, and as far as I know, neither is he the author of studies on the subject.

desultory wrote:
He further claims that he seeks a post-state world in which people are free to act as they will.
I agree with your statement. Free to act as they will, without "hitting" someone.

desultory wrote:
As such, he is essentially making the same false utopian claims as "antifa", only his hated class is designated "stupid" people instead of designated "fascists" and his chosen "end state" is anarchy as opposed to marxism (though, to be fair, there are plenty of anarchists aligned with "antifa").
I don't at all agree with your conclusion. Is it utopian simply because it something very different from what we've ever seen? Antifa and communists in no way want people to be free. On the other hand, free stuff isn't sustainable.

Possibly related:
Epigenetics and Historical Trauma
The 'memory' of starvation is in your genes
_________________
The whole system has to go. The modern criminal justice system is incompatible with Neuroscience. --Sapolsky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum