View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does President believe people are stupid? I see a huge mistake Trump did, IMHO. He should have published the real data and condition of economy of the US as soon as possible after taking the office. He took the ownership of crippled economy instead, it is his now. All the mistakes and crimes dems committed are Trump's now. There are signs the bubble is getting ready to burst. Look at this: Dollar losing its value since Christmas. Pundits say it hasn't lost its value so fast since 1985 and they say it will be a long time trend. Feds cannot fix it with another QE! Printing more money will only speed it up. Of course, politicians traditionally ignore financial problems, at least they do in the US, lets borrow more! Finally it will come crushing down and people of America are going to pay for it. Nobody is to blame, democracy is great, we elected those people who where at the control when economy took the nosedive.

Political Correctness is all about replacing imaginary injustice with real injustice.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaglover wrote:
Does President believe people are stupid?
Regardless of what he believes, they did elect the politicians who created our current economic problems and did nothing but increase spending to "fix" it. If it looks like a duck.

Jaglover wrote:
All the mistakes and crimes dems committed are Trump's now.
They are his responsibility, but massive reductions in spending are still necessary. POTUS can propose, but the yellow bellied congress critters still have to pass something. If it sounds like a duck.

Jaglover wrote:
Finally it will come crushing down and people of America are going to pay for it.
If WWIII were to start, it would bring back the need for everyone to accept spending cuts, higher taxes, and the expectation that everyone "do their part." If it walks like a duck. Then maybe it's a dummy doo doo.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile...

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot stop laughing at this!
Federal Premium HST 124gr (P9HST1)
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:

Aye, here's a word scramble for how good that one is : Head It The Hits The On Nail

Kindness Evokes Kindness

patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:

:)

This one is rather good too, me thinks
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
wswartzendruber wrote:

:)

This one is rather good too, me thinks

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is to blame for Clintons loss?

Well according to H.Clinton ... EVERYBODY. I am glad someone read her memoirs so the rest don't

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

James Comey
"If not for the dramatic intervention of the FBI director in the final days we would have won the White House."

Vladimir Putin
"I never imagined that he would have the audacity to launch a massive covert attack against our own democracy, right under our noses - and that he'd get away with it."

Barack Obama
"I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time. "

The media
"Many in the political media … can't bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump, from providing him free airtime to giving my emails three times more coverage than all the issues affecting people's lives combined."

Bernie Sanders (and his supporters)
"His attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Jill Stein
"There were more than enough Stein voters to swing the result, just like Ralph Nader did in Florida and New Hampshire in 2000."

Sexism
"This has to be said. Sexism and misogyny played a role in the 2016 presidential election. Exhibit A is that the flagrantly sexist candidate won."

Hillary Clinton
"You can blame the data, blame the message, blame anything you want - but I was the candidate. It was my campaign. Those were my decisions."
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol: :lol:

Actually the headline is funnier:

What Happened: The long list of who Hillary Clinton blames
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Related

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/JamesHeartfield/status/907752206627213312/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2017-09-13%2Fhillary-clintons-alternative-take-what-1984-was-all-about

Quote:
"Attempted to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism. This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos. This is what happens in George Orwell's classic novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four," when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner see five fingers as ordered. The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust toward exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, experts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves."

yes that is right... Clinton's interpretation of 1984 is you should trust the leaders. To Clinton 1984 is an instruction manual NOT a warning. How big of a bullet was dodged?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
How big of a bullet was dodged?

Huge.

Every time she opens her mouth we see how lucky we are that the Russian hackers prevented her from campaigning in Wisconsin and forced her to hang out with the likes of Beyoncé instead of holding Trump style rallies with tens of thousands of American voters.

Kindness Evokes Kindness

patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some good proof where 'it' started (for me) back when:

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/ice_ages.html

Check the statements from the big folks. Even if I have posted this before, it has to be enforced once in a while. To show where you are now and was back then.

To put some fuel on the fireflies:

Quote:

If we are in a global warming crisis today, even the most aggressive and costly proposals for limiting industrial carbon dioxide emissions would have a negligible effect on global climate

And the staphylochockers in charge are saying it is man made. Even if we are double the population to...what was it at 2001? 6 million? ..oh wait. Even if it's 14 billion of us, the effect will be around 10% of 0.4%
Then we have those emeritus like EXPERTS telling us how EViL we are.
Hence, where we are today with that apparatus of Kwalish called PC. We are evil and should be gassed to the factor of Cyclon B.

edit: sorry for the edits. Non-intensional. Just felt _I_ need to be. (lol) more clear of what I was meant to say. I am very cryptographic, as I have come to understand and it has it's perks and lows. I am sorry for bumping things around. Truly I am.
Thank you all for being ok with that.
Good wednesday night or what ever timezone you are at. :)
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently someone counted Hillary's list: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4881540/The-Hillary-blame-list-FORTY-ONE-counting.html

It's 41.
ian.au
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
Apparently someone counted Hillary's list: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4881540/The-Hillary-blame-list-FORTY-ONE-counting.html

It's 41.

Nooo they must've missed one.
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hill wrote:
South Korea is literally, you know, within miles of the border with North Korea.

I want to know what is between the two parts of that country. Bring China in, like when they came across the Chosin reservoir? I knew a guy that got to see that up close and personal. Time for an end to this shit.

I was in a small Texas town back when she wore that pink suit and sat beneath the painting of Lincoln asking, why would he help me make money? That was all that was on the two tv channels there that day. I had worked the early am shift and was making lunch and watching that. There were large Tyson chicken farms near by ...
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
Hill wrote:
South Korea is literally, you know, within miles of the border with North Korea.
Know your audience.

flysideways wrote:
I want to know what is between the two parts of that country. Bring China in, like when they came across the Chosin reservoir? I knew a guy that got to see that up close and personal. Time for an end to this shit.
What do you mean between? The parallel? If you mean bring them in to take action, that isn't in China's interest. They don't want refugees.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millennial Chick Can't Stop Having Sex with Trump Supporters

Quote:
Glamour magazine's Korey Lane has a problem. Apparently, if there's a Trump supporter in a #MAGA hat within ten feet of her, her pants fall off and she ends up in bed with him. In her latest article, "Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up with Trump Supporters," she hilariously writes:

I started arguing with a Trump supporter at a bar and then before I knew it, I was waking up the next morning in his bedroom. There were flags everywhere: Ronald Reagan's face was emblazoned on one of them, “Don’t Tread On Me” made an appearance on another.

The poor dear. What a shock to wake up to a person who loves his country instead of a room plastered with posters of Chairman Mao and Che Guevara. But it wasn't a one-time lapse in judgment. She went back for more, and more, and more

Kindness Evokes Kindness

pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I’m an extremely competitive person and knowing that the guy I’m with is on the “winning” team (even though I’m still correct)
Seems that her thinking is getting in the way of her reality.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/cszIleF.jpg

Kindness Evokes Kindness

pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me wants to hear how they report it.
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Russia claims were a cover because they new they were busted for wiretapping the campaign of a Presidential candidate?
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
The Russia claims were a cover because they new they were busted for wiretapping the campaign of a Presidential candidate?

Very possible

Kindness Evokes Kindness

notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocket-Man is on a suicide mission

Wonder what John Kelly thinks.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm amazed at how many people prefer to see the world through smoke and mirrors.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 15 of 24

Jump to: