View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: KDE Plasma screen locker breaks. Reply with quote

I have been having a problem that when my machine locks or autolocks I get the following message on screen.

Quote:
The screen locker is broken and unlocking is not possible anymore.
In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+F2), log in and execute the command:

loginctl unlock-sessions

Afterwards switch back to the running session (Ctrl+Alt+F7).

I am able to Ctrl+Alt+F2 and login but can't issue the loginctl command because kwallet seems to be running. I can CTRL+C to kill it and then restart sddm. But if I issue the the loginctl command it returns command not found.

Very annoying and happens every time. Any ideas? I did try this test based on another thread but it seems to show everything OK. It brings up the normal logn screen and allows me to relogin.

Quote:
$ /usr/lib64/libexec/kscreenlocker_greet --testinglibGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
Locked at 1478278433
file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/UserDelegate.qml:82:9: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/system-log-out
file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/UserDelegate.qml:82:9: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/system-switch-user
fedeliallalinea
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may have related to this issue?
UberLord
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it cannot be because I use nvidia drivers, not intel ones.
Here is a backtrace

Code:
Core was generated by `/usr/lib64/libexec/kscreenlocker_greet --testing'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00007fbb56a732e7 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00007fbb56a732e7 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1  0x00007fbb59a9002b in KCrash::defaultCrashHandler(int) () from /usr/lib64/libKF5Crash.so.5
#2  <signal handler called>
#3  0x00007fbb55da2ad4 in pthread_mutex_lock () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#4  0x00007fbb3b032e1c in ?? () from /usr/lib64/opengl/nvidia/lib/libGLX_nvidia.so.0
#5  0x00007fbb3b009dc8 in ?? () from /usr/lib64/opengl/nvidia/lib/libGLX_nvidia.so.0
#6  0x00007fbb3270fe89 in ?? () from /usr/lib64/opengl/nvidia/lib/libEGL.so.1
#7  0x00007fbb59ca3985 in _dl_fini () from /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
#8  0x00007fbb56a75c82 in __run_exit_handlers () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#9  0x00007fbb56a75cd5 in exit () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#10 0x00007fbb56a60627 in __libc_start_main () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#11 0x0000000000408649 in _start ()
(gdb)

Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so apparently this problem is known bug that the developers indicate they will not fix. I won't mark it as solved but refer everyone to this thread.

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1046566-start-0.html
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, there's two things going on here:

1) The lockscreen being broken (because of a broken session) - can happen with openrc or systemd - it's not a bug unless it happens _every_time_ on your system.
2) The 'wrong' message on the lockscreen about logind for openrc - cannot be fixed _right_now_ until we have a logind equivalent without systemd.
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Just to be clear, there's two things going on here:

1) The lockscreen being broken (because of a broken session) - can happen with openrc or systemd - it's not a bug unless it happens _every_time_ on your system.
2) The 'wrong' message on the lockscreen about logind for openrc - cannot be fixed _right_now_ until we have a logind equivalent without systemd.

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't catch that when I initially read the thread.

I have it happen quite consistently but not 100 percent of the time...maybe 90 percent of the time. Really driving me nuts because the only way I have been able to deal with it so far is to ctrl-alt-f2...login and force stop the session.
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I can confirm this happens 100 percent of the time if I use close lid on my laptop to suspend it. Should I file a bug?
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budoka wrote:
OK. I can confirm this happens 100 percent of the time if I use close lid on my laptop to suspend it. Should I file a bug?
That's odd.. Could you please look for the following?
  • Which version of kde-plasma/powerdevil is installed?
  • Do you have sys-power/upower installed?
  • sys-power/upower-pm-utils is not needed any more!
  • But sys-power/pm-utils ; do you have it?
  • Do you have, by any chance, anything in /etc/acpi/ that suspends your laptop? Like a lid close handler using sys-power/hibernate-script to suspend it?
In the meantime:
julgo wrote:
solution

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=360489

Quote:

First, we have to determine which session is X11 session. To accomplish that, run
# ck-list-sessions
in any virtual terminal (e.g. using Ctrl+Alt+F2).
One of sessions should contain x11-display property set - that session is possibly corresponding to a locked one:
Session1:
x11-display = ':0'

Remember that session name ("Session1").
Now run the following command as root from the virtual terminal (below su is used to obtain root privileges)
# su -c 'dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest="org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit" /org/freedesktop/ConsoleKit/Session1 org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session.Unlock'
Where you should replace Session1 with your session name obtained at the previous step using ck-list-sessions.
After that you should be able to switch back to the running session (Ctrl+Alt+F7).
And:
asturm wrote:
I am working on elogind at the moment. You can test it using my overlay "seden" via layman and enable the "elogind" USE flag. You'll be able to get rid of ConsoleKit.
...but : The current version of elogind can not be used to unlock sessions from the outside. But we are working on it. And another flaw is, that Plasma won't lock reliably after waking up from suspension or hibernation, which is gruesome. So only use it if you are willing to experiment.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yamakuzure wrote:
I am working on elogind at the moment. You can test it using my overlay "seden" via layman and enable the "elogind" USE flag. You'll be able to get rid of ConsoleKit.

I've seen it, and can't wait to steal some time to give it a try. ;)
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yamakuzure wrote:
Budoka wrote:
That's odd.. Could you please look for the following?
  • Which version of kde-plasma/powerdevil is installed?
  • Do you have sys-power/upower installed?
  • sys-power/upower-pm-utils is not needed any more!
  • But sys-power/pm-utils ; do you have it?
  • Do you have, by any chance, anything in /etc/acpi/ that suspends your laptop? Like a lid close handler using sys-power/hibernate-script to suspend it?
In the meantime:
julgo wrote:
solution

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=360489

Quote:

First, we have to determine which session is X11 session. To accomplish that, run
# ck-list-sessions
in any virtual terminal (e.g. using Ctrl+Alt+F2).
One of sessions should contain x11-display property set - that session is possibly corresponding to a locked one:
Session1:
x11-display = ':0'

Remember that session name ("Session1").
Now run the following command as root from the virtual terminal (below su is used to obtain root privileges)
# su -c 'dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest="org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit" /org/freedesktop/ConsoleKit/Session1 org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session.Unlock'
Where you should replace Session1 with your session name obtained at the previous step using ck-list-sessions.
After that you should be able to switch back to the running session (Ctrl+Alt+F7).
And:
asturm wrote:
...but : The current version of elogind can not be used to unlock sessions from the outside. But we are working on it. And another flaw is, that Plasma won't lock reliably after waking up from suspension or hibernation, which is gruesome. So only use it if you are willing to experiment.

Thanks for the help and feedback.

There is a lot in there for me to digest.

I have powerdevil 5.8.3 installed.
I don't have upower installed but do have upower-pm-utils installed. So when you indicate that is no longer needed should I uninstall that and install upower instead?
sys-power/pm-utils is installed.

This what I am seeing under acpi stuff.
Code:
ls /etc/acpi/actions/
lm_ac_adapter.sh  lm_battery.sh  lm_lid.sh  powerbtn.sh

I assume lm_lid.sh is handling the suspend whne closing the lid?

As a side note I am not able to use the quick fix that keeps getting referenced because when I ctrl-alt-f2 and login it brings me to a running process. The only way for meto enter anything is to kill the session.
UberLord
Retired Dev
Retired Dev

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

This happens each time the screen saver kicks in.
This is a desktop, no lid to close :)
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a lot to work with, do you have an openrc or system setup? How do you start your session? What version of pam is installed? Which use flags on pam?
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budoka wrote:
I don't have upower installed but do have upower-pm-utils installed. So when you indicate that is no longer needed should I uninstall that and install upower instead?
Yes, you really should switch to upower.
This is how it looks on my system:
Code:
 ~ $ LC_ALL=C eix -I "(acpid|pm-utils|upower)"
[I] sys-power/acpid
     Available versions:  2.0.23 2.0.27 (~)2.0.28 {selinux}
     Installed versions:  2.0.28(22:58:51 09/23/16)(-selinux)
     Homepage:            https://sourceforge.net/projects/acpid2
     Description:         Daemon for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface

[I] sys-power/cpupower
     Available versions:  3.13 (~)3.14 (~)3.15 3.18 (~)4.2 (~)4.5.0-r1 (~)4.7.0-r1 (~)4.9.0(0/0) {cpufreq_bench debug nls}
     Installed versions:  4.9.0(11:30:45 12/12/16)(cpufreq_bench nls -debug)
     Homepage:            https://www.kernel.org/
     Description:         Shows and sets processor power related values

[I] sys-power/pm-utils
     Available versions:  1.4.1-r6 1.4.1-r7 {alsa debug ntp video_cards_intel video_cards_radeon}
     Installed versions:  1.4.1-r7(21:53:45 08/16/16)(alsa video_cards_intel -debug -ntp -video_cards_radeon)
     Homepage:            https://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/
     Description:         Suspend and hibernation utilities

[I] sys-power/upower
     Available versions:  0.99.2-r1(0/3) (~)0.99.3(0/3) 0.99.4(0/3) {doc +introspection ios kernel_FreeBSD kernel_linux selinux}
     Installed versions:  0.99.4(12:09:04 10/28/16)(kernel_linux -doc -introspection -ios -kernel_FreeBSD -selinux)
     Homepage:            https://upower.freedesktop.org/
     Description:         D-Bus abstraction for enumerating power devices, querying history and statistics

Found 4 matches
Budoka wrote:
Code:
ls /etc/acpi/actions/

No, the actions triggered are defined (or, well, normally are defined) in /etc/acpi/default.sh
In mine I have this section:
Code:
case "$group" in
        button)
                case "$action" in
                        power)
                                /etc/acpi/actions/powerbtn.sh
                                ;;

# if your laptop doesnt turn on/off the display via hardware
                        # switch and instead just generates an acpi event, you can force
                        # X to turn off the display via dpms.  note you will have to run
                        # 'xhost +local:0' so root can access the X DISPLAY.
                        #lid)
                        #       xset dpms force off
                        #       ;;

*)      log_unhandled $* ;;
                esac
                ;;
As you can see, I have commented out the "lid)" section. But I really so not remember whether it was really me who has commented it out, or whether this is the default anyway.

/etc/acpi/actions/lm_lid.sh belongs to laptop-mode-tools and just calls /lib/udev/lmt-udev.

Ah! Hang on! Could you please take a look what laptop-mode-tools does when you close the lid?
Code:
 $ grep LID_CLOSE /etc/laptop-mode/laptop-mode.conf
ENABLE_LAPTOP_MODE_WHEN_LID_CLOSED=0
Is this disabled on your system as well?
Budoka wrote:
As a side note I am not able to use the quick fix that keeps getting referenced because when I ctrl-alt-f2 and login it brings me to a running process. The only way for meto enter anything is to kill the session.
How is that even possible? Is that on any console? Could be a busy hard drive, but that's really far fetched...
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
That's not a lot to work with, do you have an openrc or system setup? How do you start your session? What version of pam is installed? Which use flags on pam?

I am running openrc. I start my session from my initial landing into tmux after boot and issue sddm.

This is my pam stuff.

Code:
[I] kde-plasma/kwallet-pam
     Available versions:  (5) 5.8.3 ~5.8.5
       {debug +oldwallet}
     Installed versions:  5.8.3(5)(05:06:56 PM 12/10/2016)(oldwallet -debug)
     Homepage:            https://www.kde.org/
     Description:         KWallet PAM module to not enter password again

[I] sys-libs/pam
     Available versions:  1.2.1 ~1.2.1-r1 ~1.3.0 {audit berkdb debug +filecaps nis nls +pie selinux test vim-syntax ABI_MIPS="n32 n64 o32" ABI_PPC="32 64" ABI_S390="32 64" ABI_X86="32 64 x32"}
     Installed versions:  1.2.1(02:47:13 AM 07/16/2015)(berkdb nls pie -audit -debug -nis -selinux -test -vim-syntax ABI_MIPS="-n32 -n64 -o32" ABI_PPC="-32 -64" ABI_S390="-32 -64" ABI_X86="64 -32 -x32")
     Homepage:            http://www.linux-pam.org/ https://fedorahosted.org/linux-pam/
     Description:         Linux-PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules)

[I] virtual/pam
     Available versions:  0 0-r1 {ABI_MIPS="n32 n64 o32" ABI_PPC="32 64" ABI_S390="32 64" ABI_X86="32 64 x32"}
     Installed versions:  0-r1(12:06:58 PM 04/02/2015)(ABI_MIPS="-n32 -n64 -o32" ABI_PPC="-32 -64" ABI_S390="-32 -64" ABI_X86="64 -32 -x32")
     Description:         Virtual for PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules)

Whatever other info is needed please let me know. Thanks
Budoka
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yamakuzure wrote:
Budoka wrote:
Yes, you really should switch to upower.
This is how it looks on my system:
Code:
 ~ $ LC_ALL=C eix -I "(acpid|pm-utils|upower)"
[I] sys-power/acpid
     Available versions:  2.0.23 2.0.27 (~)2.0.28 {selinux}
     Installed versions:  2.0.28(22:58:51 09/23/16)(-selinux)
     Homepage:            https://sourceforge.net/projects/acpid2
     Description:         Daemon for Advanced Configuration and Power Interface

[I] sys-power/cpupower
     Available versions:  3.13 (~)3.14 (~)3.15 3.18 (~)4.2 (~)4.5.0-r1 (~)4.7.0-r1 (~)4.9.0(0/0) {cpufreq_bench debug nls}
     Installed versions:  4.9.0(11:30:45 12/12/16)(cpufreq_bench nls -debug)
     Homepage:            https://www.kernel.org/
     Description:         Shows and sets processor power related values

[I] sys-power/pm-utils
     Available versions:  1.4.1-r6 1.4.1-r7 {alsa debug ntp video_cards_intel video_cards_radeon}
     Installed versions:  1.4.1-r7(21:53:45 08/16/16)(alsa video_cards_intel -debug -ntp -video_cards_radeon)
     Homepage:            https://pm-utils.freedesktop.org/
     Description:         Suspend and hibernation utilities

[I] sys-power/upower
     Available versions:  0.99.2-r1(0/3) (~)0.99.3(0/3) 0.99.4(0/3) {doc +introspection ios kernel_FreeBSD kernel_linux selinux}
     Installed versions:  0.99.4(12:09:04 10/28/16)(kernel_linux -doc -introspection -ios -kernel_FreeBSD -selinux)
     Homepage:            https://upower.freedesktop.org/
     Description:         D-Bus abstraction for enumerating power devices, querying history and statistics

Found 4 matches
Budoka wrote:
Code:
ls /etc/acpi/actions/

No, the actions triggered are defined (or, well, normally are defined) in /etc/acpi/default.sh
In mine I have this section:
Code:
case "$group" in
        button)
                case "$action" in
                        power)
                                /etc/acpi/actions/powerbtn.sh
                                ;;

# if your laptop doesnt turn on/off the display via hardware
                        # switch and instead just generates an acpi event, you can force
                        # X to turn off the display via dpms.  note you will have to run
                        # 'xhost +local:0' so root can access the X DISPLAY.
                        #lid)
                        #       xset dpms force off
                        #       ;;

*)      log_unhandled $* ;;
                esac
                ;;
As you can see, I have commented out the "lid)" section. But I really so not remember whether it was really me who has commented it out, or whether this is the default anyway.

/etc/acpi/actions/lm_lid.sh belongs to laptop-mode-tools and just calls /lib/udev/lmt-udev.

Ah! Hang on! Could you please take a look what laptop-mode-tools does when you close the lid?
Code:
 $ grep LID_CLOSE /etc/laptop-mode/laptop-mode.conf
ENABLE_LAPTOP_MODE_WHEN_LID_CLOSED=0
Is this disabled on your system as well?
Budoka wrote:
How is that even possible? Is that on any console? Could be a busy hard drive, but that's really far fetched...
Thanks again. I will reply today. Sorry for the delay.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budoka wrote:
Sorry for the delay.
Are you kidding me? :D Hey, this is neither a race, nor a competition! Do everything as you see fit. :wink:
jok
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: KDE Plasma screen locker breaks. Reply with quote

Budoka wrote:
I have been having a problem that when my machine locks or autolocks I get the following message on screen.

Quote:
The screen locker is broken and unlocking is not possible anymore.
In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+F2), log in and execute the command:

loginctl unlock-sessions

Afterwards switch back to the running session (Ctrl+Alt+F7).

This thread has been dormant for months, but I'm getting this very problem now that kde-plasma 5.10.4 went stable.
With 5.9.5 everything worked as charmed, but it isn't even in the tree anymore.

I'm running OpenRC instead of systemd. so the loginctl command doesn't exist by default.

I'm running X via sddm started by /etc/init.d/xdm with DISPLAYMANAGER="sddm" in /etc/conf.d/xdm.

Using the dbus-send command from https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1046566.html works, but isn't really a long term solution.

A quick test with =sys-auth/elogind-232.3 didn't work, it only managed to stop unlocking with dbus-send from working as well.

I don't see how OpenRC could have been silently deprecated in Gentoo of all places, so I have to assume the problem is with my installation.

How is X screen locking supposed to work with OpenRC? What configurations or packages am I missing?
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that happening in your session while you were upgrading or is it reproducible? If the latter, how do you start your session and do you have dbus and either consolekit or elogind in your default runlevel?

Make sure you carefully followed the prerequisites in https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE#Prerequisites.
Pilsner
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem here: started today after upgrading today to
Code:
kde-plasma/*-5.10.4

Every time my laptop screen is locked with screen-saver or when a laptop lid is closed that same message comes up and I have to fall back to TTY and unlock session with command:

Code:
dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest="org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit" /org/freedesktop/ConsoleKit/Session1 org.freedesktop.ConsoleKit.Session.Unlock

Is there a permanent solution to this, it all worked fine in kde-plasma/5.9.*.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilsner wrote:
Is there a permanent solution to this, it all worked fine in kde-plasma/5.9.*.

Please answer the questions already asked in this thread so we can gather information......
Pilsner
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is reproducible, happens each time screen-saver kicks in:

Code:
(5:512)$ eix -Ic consolekit
[I] sys-auth/consolekit (1.1.2@19.07.2017): Framework for defining and tracking users, login sessions and seats

no elogind.

Code:
(5:525)$ LC_ALL=POSIX eix -I elogind
No matches found
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now please answer the other questions.
jok
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Is that happening in your session while you were upgrading or is it reproducible? If the latter, how do you start your session and do you have dbus and either consolekit or elogind in your default runlevel?

Make sure you carefully followed the prerequisites in https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE#Prerequisites.

Bringing the answers here from bug 627748 so as not to spam the issue tracker too much.

This is fully reproducible, persists even after a reboot.

consolekit (1.1.2 ) is in default runlevel and running.

dbus (1.10.18 ) is in boot runlevel and running.

X is started via sddm (0.14.0-r3 ) started by /etc/init.d/xdm with DISPLAYMANAGER="sddm" in /etc/conf.d/xdm.

I'm not seeing anything relevant in Xorg.0.log, nothing gets written there when locking before the VT switch needed to unlock. Nothing turns up in dmesg.

Adding to that, these lines in /var/log/messages are new with plasma 5.10:
dbus[3006]: [system] Activating service name='org.freedesktop.login1' (using servicehelper)
dbus[3006]: [system] Activated service 'org.freedesktop.login1' failed: Launch helper exited with unknown return code 1

Those come when logging in, not when locking. I assume that service would be provided by either systemd or elogind?

sys-libs/pam-1.2.1-r1 didn't change anything, with or without USE=filecaps.

Updating to sys-auth/consolekit-1.2.0 didn't change anything either.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please paste your emerge --info. Just to make absolutely sure, an `emerge -uvaDN world` is empty? No custom consolekit USE flag settings in package.use either?

I will have a look on my stable boxes w/ consolekit tomorrow (where that has not turned up at all), but the login1 message need not necessarily mean an error - if it is not available at runtime, then that's that.
jok
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Please paste your emerge --info. Just to make absolutely sure, an `emerge -uvaDN world` is empty? No custom consolekit USE flag settings in package.use either?

No custom useflags for consolekit.

Code:
# emerge -uvaDN world

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!

Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 KiB

Nothing to merge; quitting.

Code:
# etc-update
Scanning Configuration files...
Exiting: Nothing left to do; exiting. :)

Code:
# emerge --info sys-auth/consolekit
Portage 2.3.7 (python 3.5.3-final-0, default/linux/amd64/13.0/desktop/plasma, gcc-6.3.0, glibc-2.23-r4, 4.9.41-gentoo x86_64)
=================================================================
                         System Settings
System uname: Linux-4.9.41-gentoo-x86_64-AMD_Phenom-tm-_II_X4_945_Processor-with-gentoo-2.3
KiB Mem:    16431832 total,   9359928 free
KiB Swap:    8388604 total,   8388604 free
Timestamp of repository gentoo: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 17:04:03 +0000
Head commit of repository gentoo: d3486fbd51df07ce4643f4b2f3e9410ecca69b33

sh bash 4.3_p48-r1
ld GNU ld (Gentoo 2.28 p1.2) 2.28
ccache version 3.2.4 [disabled]
app-shells/bash:          4.3_p48-r1::gentoo
dev-java/java-config:     2.2.0-r3::gentoo
dev-lang/perl:            5.24.1-r2::gentoo
dev-lang/python:          2.7.13::gentoo, 3.5.3::gentoo
dev-util/ccache:          3.2.4::gentoo
dev-util/cmake:           3.9.1::gentoo
dev-util/pkgconfig:       0.29.2::gentoo
sys-apps/baselayout:      2.3::gentoo
sys-apps/openrc:          0.28::gentoo
sys-apps/sandbox:         2.10-r4::gentoo
sys-devel/autoconf:       2.13::gentoo, 2.69-r4::gentoo
sys-devel/automake:       1.11.6-r1::gentoo, 1.13.4::gentoo, 1.14.1-r1::gentoo, 1.15-r2::gentoo
sys-devel/binutils:       2.28-r2::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc:            5.4.0-r3::gentoo, 6.3.0::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc-config:     1.8-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/libtool:        2.4.6-r4::gentoo
sys-devel/make:           4.2.1::gentoo
sys-kernel/linux-headers: 4.4::gentoo (virtual/os-headers)
sys-libs/glibc:           2.23-r4::gentoo
Repositories:

crossdev
    masters: local-repo gentoo
    priority: 0

gentoo
    sync-type: git
    sync-umask: 0002
    sync-uri: https://github.com/gentoo-mirror/gentoo.git
    sync-user: portage:portage
    priority: 1

local-repo
    masters: gentoo
    priority: 2

Installed sets: @arch, @binary, @cad, @cluster, @crosswin, @crypt, @dns, @docker, @dvd, @editors, @emul, @extradb, @fonts, @fs, @gfx, @gst10plugins, @im, @jupyter, @kde5, @lang, @math, @mtp, @net_analyze, @offworld, @prog, @qt5, @rdp, @sysdev, @tex, @video, @visual, @voip, @xml, @zeromq
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="* -@EULA Oracle-BCLA-JavaSE skype-eula skype-4.0.0.7-copyright google-chrome googleearth AdobeFlash-11.x PUEL cadsoft FraunhoferFDK TeamViewer RAR"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=amdfam10 -O2 -pipe"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /opt/openfire/resources/security/ /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/sofficerc /usr/share/config /usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt /usr/share/maven-bin-2.2/conf /usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup /var/bind /var/lib/hsqldb /var/spool/torque"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/dconf /etc/env.d /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/php/apache2-php5.6/ext-active/ /etc/php/apache2-php7.0/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php5.6/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php7.0/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php5.6/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php7.0/ext-active/ /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo /etc/texmf/language.dat.d /etc/texmf/language.def.d /etc/texmf/updmap.d /etc/texmf/web2c"
CXXFLAGS="-march=amdfam10 -O2 -pipe"
DISTDIR="/work/distfiles"
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=y --with-bdeps=y"
FCFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs buildpkg config-protect-if-modified distlocks ebuild-locks fixlafiles merge-sync multilib-strict news parallel-fetch preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch userpriv usersandbox usersync xattr"
FFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/gentoo/ http://mirror.mdfnet.se/gentoo http://gentoo.mirrors.hoobly.com/ ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/linux/gentoo/"
LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"
MAKEOPTS="-j5"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --omit-dir-times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --human-readable --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages --exclude=/.git"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
USE="X a52 aac acl acpi activities aio alsa amd64 amr berkdb bluetooth branding bzip2 cairo cdda cdf cdr cleartype cli consolekit corefonts cracklib crypt cups curl cxx dbus declarative designer dot dri dts dvd dvdr eigen emacs emboss encode exif fam firefox flac fontforge fortran gcj gdbm gif git gl2ps glamor glib gnutls gpm gsl gstreamer gtk hdf5 iconv icu ipv6 java jemalloc jpeg jpeg2k kde kipi kpathsea kwallet ladspa lcms ldap libass libkms libnotify lz4 lzo mad matroska metric mng modules mp3 mp4 mpeg mtp multilib ncurses nls nptl nscd octave ogg ogm openexr opengl openmp opus pam pango pcre pdf phonon physfs plasma png policykit ppds pulseaudio qml qt3support qt4 qt5 readline sdl seccomp session sndfile source spell sqlite3 ssl startup-notification svg tbb tcpd theora threads tiff tk truetype type1 udev udisks unicode upower usb v4l vorbis vpx wavpack webengine webm webp widgets win32codecs wmf wxwidgets x264 x265 xattr xcb xcomposite xinerama xml xrandr xscreensaver xv xvid zlib" ABI_X86="64 32" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" APACHE2_MODULES="authn_core authz_core socache_shmcb unixd actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="kexi words flow plan sheets stage tables krita karbon braindump author" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap syslog" CPU_FLAGS_X86="3dnow 3dnowext mmx mmxext popcnt sse sse2 sse3 sse4a" CURL_SSL="openssl" ELIBC="glibc" ENLIGHTENMENT_MODULES="backlight battery clock comp conf-applications conf-dialogs conf-display conf-edgebindings conf-interaction conf-intl conf-keybindings conf-menus conf-paths conf-performance conf-randr conf-shelves conf-theme conf-window-manipulation conf-window-remembers cpufreq dropshadow everything fileman fileman-opinfo gadman ibar ibox illume2 mixer msgbus notification pager quickaccess shot start syscon systray tasks temperature tiling winlist wizard xkbswitch" GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt gpsclock isync itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf skytraq superstar2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ublox ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="evdev keyboard mouse" KERNEL="linux" L10N="en en-US fi fi-FI" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="nlpsolver pdfimport scripting-javascript" LINGUAS="en en_US fi fi_FI" OFFICE_IMPLEMENTATION="libreoffice" PHP_TARGETS="php5-6" POSTGRES_TARGETS="postgres9_5" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_5" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_5" QEMU_USER_TARGETS="arm" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby22" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="radeon vesa vga" XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 psd pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude chaos account"
Unset:  CC, CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, CXX, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS, USE_PYTHON

Package Settings

sys-auth/consolekit-1.2.0::gentoo was built with the following:
USE="acl pam (policykit) udev -cgroups -debug -doc -evdev -pm-utils (-selinux) -test" ABI_X86="(64)"

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: