Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[solved] SDDM sometimes doesn't show login screen
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
koschi
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 09 Oct 2004
Posts: 121
Location: Tianjin, CN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: [solved] SDDM sometimes doesn't show login screen Reply with quote

Hi,

I got this as the last line in my Xorg.0.log:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{6e949719-fe9d-4a71-b7fd-52e665c19cb4}": No such file or directory


But the file exists:
Code:
micha@mobiletux ~ $ ls -l /var/run/sddm/
insgesamt 4
-rw------- 1 sddm sddm 54  1. Jun 22:58 {6e949719-fe9d-4a71-b7fd-52e665c19cb4}


Sometimes I can login into Plasma via SDDM, sometimes I end up in the console without seeing any graphical login and have to reboot. SDDM and UDEV services are hanging if this happens. Any ideas? Thanks!

Xorg.0.log:
https://pastebin.com/4Snbx5im
_________________
Der Digitalrechner ist ein Vollidiot mit einer einseitigen Begabung im schnellen Addieren.


Last edited by koschi on Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theluckyone17
n00b
n00b


Joined: 03 Dec 2005
Posts: 52

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've experienced something similar lately on my laptops (both Acer R7-572s). The system will delay the X.org start until I tap a random key or two, then wiggle the mouse/touchpad. Sometimes it launches immediately, sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Hasn't bothered me enough to chase down the exact issue. I've also a similiar line in my Xorg.?.log, not sure if it's related or not:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{%blah blah blah%}": No such file or directory


Try giving the mouse a wiggle and tap the keys a bit, and see if Xorg launches in a few seconds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lfs0a
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 19 Oct 2016
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theluckyone17 wrote:
I've experienced something similar lately on my laptops (both Acer R7-572s). The system will delay the X.org start until I tap a random key or two, then wiggle the mouse/touchpad. Sometimes it launches immediately, sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Hasn't bothered me enough to chase down the exact issue. I've also a similiar line in my Xorg.?.log, not sure if it's related or not:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{%blah blah blah%}": No such file or directory


Try giving the mouse a wiggle and tap the keys a bit, and see if Xorg launches in a few seconds.


https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/SDDM
Try to emerge sys-apps/haveged
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lfs0a
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 19 Oct 2016
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: SDDM sometimes doesn't show login screen Reply with quote

koschi wrote:
Hi,

I got this as the last line in my Xorg.0.log:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{6e949719-fe9d-4a71-b7fd-52e665c19cb4}": No such file or directory


But the file exists:
Code:
micha@mobiletux ~ $ ls -l /var/run/sddm/
insgesamt 4
-rw------- 1 sddm sddm 54  1. Jun 22:58 {6e949719-fe9d-4a71-b7fd-52e665c19cb4}


Sometimes I can login into Plasma via SDDM, sometimes I end up in the console without seeing any graphical login and have to reboot. SDDM and UDEV services are hanging if this happens. Any ideas? Thanks!

Xorg.0.log:
https://pastebin.com/4Snbx5im


If press random keys can help you,sys-apps/haveged can help you too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the_bard
n00b
n00b


Joined: 03 Dec 2002
Posts: 60
Location: Albany, NY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give that a go. Thanks for the tip!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koschi
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 09 Oct 2004
Posts: 121
Location: Tianjin, CN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lfs0a wrote:
theluckyone17 wrote:
I've experienced something similar lately on my laptops (both Acer R7-572s). The system will delay the X.org start until I tap a random key or two, then wiggle the mouse/touchpad. Sometimes it launches immediately, sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Hasn't bothered me enough to chase down the exact issue. I've also a similiar line in my Xorg.?.log, not sure if it's related or not:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{%blah blah blah%}": No such file or directory


Try giving the mouse a wiggle and tap the keys a bit, and see if Xorg launches in a few seconds.


https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/SDDM
Try to emerge sys-apps/haveged


Hi,
no that was another bug I solved some months ago. Pressing keys and moving the mouse doesn't help for me. I just noticed the following:
Upgrading from nvidia-drivers-390 to 418 or 430 locks up the system completely at the point where the login screen should show up - only black screen and a flashing bar is left over at the top left screen corner.

If I downgrade to nvidia-drivers-390 again the system is throwing me to the shell where I can normally login. So I tried to reboot again and again. After 5 times rebooting I finally saw the login screen again and was able to login graphically and start Plasma. No idea where to look for now...
_________________
Der Digitalrechner ist ein Vollidiot mit einer einseitigen Begabung im schnellen Addieren.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lfs0a
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 19 Oct 2016
Posts: 121

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koschi wrote:
lfs0a wrote:
theluckyone17 wrote:
I've experienced something similar lately on my laptops (both Acer R7-572s). The system will delay the X.org start until I tap a random key or two, then wiggle the mouse/touchpad. Sometimes it launches immediately, sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Hasn't bothered me enough to chase down the exact issue. I've also a similiar line in my Xorg.?.log, not sure if it's related or not:
Code:
(EE) Failed to open authorization file "/var/run/sddm/{%blah blah blah%}": No such file or directory


Try giving the mouse a wiggle and tap the keys a bit, and see if Xorg launches in a few seconds.


https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/SDDM
Try to emerge sys-apps/haveged


Hi,
no that was another bug I solved some months ago. Pressing keys and moving the mouse doesn't help for me. I just noticed the following:
Upgrading from nvidia-drivers-390 to 418 or 430 locks up the system completely at the point where the login screen should show up - only black screen and a flashing bar is left over at the top left screen corner.

If I downgrade to nvidia-drivers-390 again the system is throwing me to the shell where I can normally login. So I tried to reboot again and again. After 5 times rebooting I finally saw the login screen again and was able to login graphically and start Plasma. No idea where to look for now...



Google the error message,that's what I would do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koschi
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 09 Oct 2004
Posts: 121
Location: Tianjin, CN

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My logs but they don't give me a hint...

/var/log/sddm.log:
Code:
[07:25:51.592] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[07:25:51.596] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[07:25:51.596] (II) DAEMON: Console kit interface found
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Adding new display on vt 7 ...
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Loading theme configuration from ""
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Display server starting...
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Running: /usr/bin/X -nolisten tcp -auth /var/run/sddm/{00fffc44-d09e-4a8e-b59d-774ee1aa3eec} -background none -noreset -displayfd 17 -seat seat0 vt7



/var/log/Xorg.0.log:
Code:
[     6.814] (--) Log file renamed from "/var/log/Xorg.pid-2108.log" to "/var/log/Xorg.0.log"
[     6.814]
X.Org X Server 1.20.4
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
[     6.814] Build Operating System: Linux 4.19.27-gentoo-r1 x86_64 Gentoo
[     6.814] Current Operating System: Linux mobiletux 4.19.49-gentoo #2 SMP Sun Jun 16 14:08:32 CST 2019 x86_64
[     6.814] Kernel command line: \vmlinuz-4.19.49-gentoo ro root=/dev/sda1 rootflags=subvol=ROOT_latest i8042.nopnp mtrr_gran_size=8M mtrr_chunk_size=8M i915.fastboot=1 pcie_aspm=off
[     6.814] Build Date: 27 April 2019  04:08:41PM
[     6.814] 
[     6.815] Current version of pixman: 0.38.4
[     6.815]    Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
   to make sure that you have the latest version.
[     6.815] Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
   (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
   (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
[     6.815] (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Mon Jun 17 07:25:51 2019
[     6.816] (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     6.816] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     6.816] (==) ServerLayout "layout"
[     6.816] (**) |-->Screen "nvidia" (1)
[     6.816] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
[     6.816] (**) |   |-->Device "nvidia"
[     6.816] (==) No monitor specified for screen "nvidia".
   Using a default monitor configuration.
[     6.816] (**) |-->Inactive Device "intel"
[     6.816] (==) Automatically adding devices
[     6.816] (==) Automatically enabling devices
[     6.816] (==) Automatically adding GPU devices
[     6.816] (==) Max clients allowed: 256, resource mask: 0x1fffff
[     6.819] (==) FontPath set to:
   /usr/share/fonts/misc/,
   /usr/share/fonts/TTF/,
   /usr/share/fonts/OTF/,
   /usr/share/fonts/Type1/,
   /usr/share/fonts/100dpi/,
   /usr/share/fonts/75dpi/
[     6.819] (**) ModulePath set to "/usr/lib/xorg/modules,/usr/lib64/opengl/nvidia,/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
[     6.819] (II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices.
   If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
[     6.819] (II) Loader magic: 0x55eb9630cc60
[     6.819] (II) Module ABI versions:
[     6.819]    X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
[     6.819]    X.Org Video Driver: 24.0
[     6.819]    X.Org XInput driver : 24.1
[     6.819]    X.Org Server Extension : 10.0
[     6.819] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card1)

_________________
Der Digitalrechner ist ein Vollidiot mit einer einseitigen Begabung im schnellen Addieren.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Troopo
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koschi wrote:
My logs but they don't give me a hint...

/var/log/sddm.log:
Code:
[07:25:51.592] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[07:25:51.596] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[07:25:51.596] (II) DAEMON: Console kit interface found
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Adding new display on vt 7 ...
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Loading theme configuration from ""
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Display server starting...
[07:25:51.597] (II) DAEMON: Running: /usr/bin/X -nolisten tcp -auth /var/run/sddm/{00fffc44-d09e-4a8e-b59d-774ee1aa3eec} -background none -noreset -displayfd 17 -seat seat0 vt7



/var/log/Xorg.0.log:
Code:
[     6.814] (--) Log file renamed from "/var/log/Xorg.pid-2108.log" to "/var/log/Xorg.0.log"
[     6.814]
X.Org X Server 1.20.4
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
[     6.814] Build Operating System: Linux 4.19.27-gentoo-r1 x86_64 Gentoo
[     6.814] Current Operating System: Linux mobiletux 4.19.49-gentoo #2 SMP Sun Jun 16 14:08:32 CST 2019 x86_64
[     6.814] Kernel command line: \vmlinuz-4.19.49-gentoo ro root=/dev/sda1 rootflags=subvol=ROOT_latest i8042.nopnp mtrr_gran_size=8M mtrr_chunk_size=8M i915.fastboot=1 pcie_aspm=off
[     6.814] Build Date: 27 April 2019  04:08:41PM
[     6.814] 
[     6.815] Current version of pixman: 0.38.4
[     6.815]    Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
   to make sure that you have the latest version.
[     6.815] Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
   (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
   (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
[     6.815] (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Mon Jun 17 07:25:51 2019
[     6.816] (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     6.816] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
[     6.816] (==) ServerLayout "layout"
[     6.816] (**) |-->Screen "nvidia" (1)
[     6.816] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
[     6.816] (**) |   |-->Device "nvidia"
[     6.816] (==) No monitor specified for screen "nvidia".
   Using a default monitor configuration.
[     6.816] (**) |-->Inactive Device "intel"
[     6.816] (==) Automatically adding devices
[     6.816] (==) Automatically enabling devices
[     6.816] (==) Automatically adding GPU devices
[     6.816] (==) Max clients allowed: 256, resource mask: 0x1fffff
[     6.819] (==) FontPath set to:
   /usr/share/fonts/misc/,
   /usr/share/fonts/TTF/,
   /usr/share/fonts/OTF/,
   /usr/share/fonts/Type1/,
   /usr/share/fonts/100dpi/,
   /usr/share/fonts/75dpi/
[     6.819] (**) ModulePath set to "/usr/lib/xorg/modules,/usr/lib64/opengl/nvidia,/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
[     6.819] (II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices.
   If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
[     6.819] (II) Loader magic: 0x55eb9630cc60
[     6.819] (II) Module ABI versions:
[     6.819]    X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
[     6.819]    X.Org Video Driver: 24.0
[     6.819]    X.Org XInput driver : 24.1
[     6.819]    X.Org Server Extension : 10.0
[     6.819] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card1)


If this is still unresolved i had a similar issue at:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8393174.html

That was solved by making sure gl is switched to nvidia:
Code:
eselect opengl list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
koschi
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 09 Oct 2004
Posts: 121
Location: Tianjin, CN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short update:
I upgraded from nvidia-drivers-390.xx to 440.36 some days ago. So far no issues anymore. SDDM login screen always appears.

Marking the topic as solved now.
_________________
Der Digitalrechner ist ein Vollidiot mit einer einseitigen Begabung im schnellen Addieren.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaptainBlood
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 24 Jan 2010
Posts: 1999

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't show up at reboot after qt 5-12 -> qt-5.13 upgrade + emerge @preserved-rebuild.
Rebuilding sddm did the trick.
Thinking about pushing sddm ebuild to local repo in order to fix that for the next qt upgrade.
Guess I should post a bug in this regard.
but for some reason I don't feel like doing it.
I find bugs.gentoo.org quite desagrable these days.

Thks 4 ur attention.


Last edited by CaptainBlood on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asturm
Developer
Developer


Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 8056
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainBlood wrote:
I find bugs.gentoo.org quite desagrable these days.

What does that even mean.
_________________
backend.cpp:92:2: warning: #warning TODO - this error message is about as useful as a cooling unit in the arctic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RayDude
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 1751
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I'm having this problem. I had it on three systems total. emerge sddm worked on one, and the other one I forgot to install emerge @x11-modual-rebuild @modual-rebuild, once that was done it worked.

However, my media machine never tries to startx.

startx as a regular user works.

sddm is in the video group.

The log for sddm can't be more simple:

Code:
server ~ # cat /var/log/sddm.log
[22:48:05.673] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[22:48:05.676] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[22:48:05.676] (II) DAEMON: Logind interface found
[22:49:25.413] (WW) DAEMON: Signal received: SIGTERM
[22:49:52.983] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[22:49:52.987] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[22:49:52.987] (II) DAEMON: Logind interface found
[22:54:16.718] (WW) DAEMON: Signal received: SIGTERM
[22:54:16.803] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[22:54:16.807] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[22:54:16.807] (II) DAEMON: Logind interface found


The sigterms are me attempting to restart it.

It never tries to launch xorg...

Why?

This happened after I removed consolekit and switched to elogind.

I have tried to emerge sddm again. xorg-server rebuilt...

Oh, there is no Xorg.0.log file created...

Halp?
_________________
Some day there will only be free software.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asturm
Developer
Developer


Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 8056
Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are those nvidia-drivers using machines? Do you have CONFIG_DRM enabled in the kernel as you should?
_________________
backend.cpp:92:2: warning: #warning TODO - this error message is about as useful as a cooling unit in the arctic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RayDude
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 1751
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Are those nvidia-drivers using machines? Do you have CONFIG_DRM enabled in the kernel as you should?


You were right. nvidia blob and DRM was not enabled in the kernel on this machine (for reasons I don't understand).

But it still doesn't work.

I enabled it as a module, like it is on one of the laptops that works. Perhaps I'm missing something else as well?

Maybe I need to rebuild the drivers again...

I'll try those things.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
_________________
Some day there will only be free software.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RayDude
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 1751
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sure what fixed it.

I compiled DRM as static instead of module, and I added AMD GART (even though I don't know if Ryzen needs it).

sddm is working now.

Here's /var/log/sddm.log so everyone can see how it's supposed to work.

Code:
[08:44:46.791] (II) DAEMON: Initializing...
[08:44:46.797] (II) DAEMON: Starting...
[08:44:46.797] (II) DAEMON: Logind interface found
[08:44:46.797] (II) DAEMON: Adding new display on vt 7 ...
[08:44:46.799] (II) DAEMON: Loading theme configuration from ""
[08:44:46.799] (II) DAEMON: Display server starting...
[08:44:46.799] (II) DAEMON: Running: /usr/bin/X -nolisten tcp -auth /var/run/sddm/{570d934f-1d20-4f4c-8e4a-ffd675e06ef8} -background none -noreset -displayfd 17 -seat seat0 vt7
[08:44:47.637] (II) DAEMON: Setting default cursor
[08:44:47.647] (II) DAEMON: Running display setup script  "/usr/share/sddm/scripts/Xsetup"
[08:44:47.650] (II) DAEMON: Display server started.
[08:44:47.650] (II) DAEMON: Socket server starting...
[08:44:47.650] (II) DAEMON: Socket server started.
[08:44:47.650] (II) DAEMON: Loading theme configuration from ""
[08:44:47.650] (II) DAEMON: Greeter starting...
[08:44:47.651] (II) DAEMON: Adding cookie to "/var/run/sddm/{570d934f-1d20-4f4c-8e4a-ffd675e06ef8}"
[08:44:47.658] (II) HELPER: [PAM] Starting...
[08:44:47.658] (II) HELPER: [PAM] Authenticating...
[08:44:47.658] (II) HELPER: [PAM] returning.
[08:44:47.666] (II) DAEMON: Greeter session started successfully
[08:44:47.812] (II) DAEMON: Message received from greeter: Connect

_________________
Some day there will only be free software.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Section_8
Guru
Guru


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 593
Location: Arlington, TX, US

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also had this problem - sddm wouldn't start a plasma session after switching from consolekit to elogind. Back leveling sddm from 0.18.1 to 0.15 worked around it, but it looks like 0.15 is masked so I would rather run 0.18.1. Just setting CONFIG_DRM in kernel setting didn't fix it for me with 0.18.1. In accordance with this bug - https://bugs.gentoo.org/697634, I also appended "nvidia-drm.modeset=1" to GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX in /etc/default/grub and that fixed this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RayDude
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 29 May 2004
Posts: 1751
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Section_8 wrote:
i also had this problem - sddm wouldn't start a plasma session after switching from consolekit to elogind. Back leveling sddm from 0.18.1 to 0.15 worked around it, but it looks like 0.15 is masked so I would rather run 0.18.1. Just setting CONFIG_DRM in kernel setting didn't fix it for me with 0.18.1. In accordance with this bug - https://bugs.gentoo.org/697634, I also appended "nvidia-drm.modeset=1" to GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX in /etc/default/grub and that fixed this.


Thanks!
_________________
Some day there will only be free software.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rufnut
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainBlood wrote:
Didn't show up at reboot after qt 5-12 -> qt-5.13 upgrade + emerge @preserved-rebuild.
Rebuilding sddm did the trick.


Thank you :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Havin_it
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Posts: 1194
Location: Edinburgh, UK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lfs0a wrote:


Google the error message,that's what I would do.


Fun fact: If you do that now, the top result is this page 8O

(I learned this as I noticed the error msg in my log, although SDDM isn't giving me any problems that I'm aware of (yet!))
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum