pjp wrote:
The greater evil is voting for the "lesser evil."
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

desultory wrote:
Quote:
Militarized Cops At Tiny Georgia Neo-Nazi Rally Arrest Counterprotesters For Wearing Masks

The lead officer in the arrests said the counterprotesters were breaking a state law regarding masks, likely referring to a seldom-enforced 1951 law originally aimed at combating hooded Ku Klux Klan members. Anti-fascist protesters ― many belonging to chapters of antifa groups, known for sometimes violently confronting white supremacists ― often wear masks to avoid being identified by both law enforcement and neo-Nazis.
“The irony of enforcing masking laws to prosecute leftists is just incredible,” said Molly, a counterprotester from Charlottesville, Virginia, who traveled to Georgia to protest neo-Nazis. She asked that her last name not be published for fear of retribution. “Those are anti-Klan statutes.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/georgia-neo-nazi-rally-police-militarized-arrests_us_5adbf0f6e4b075b631e65f49

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And she actually believes the shit coming out of her mouth, which she probably heard on MSNBC.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Democrats are going on a Mr. Lemmiwinks Adventure deep up their own ass.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Feelings Garden
I felt it deserved it's spot right here. I can be wrong. Rarely though.
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyOTPu09JXk&feature=youtu.be

Expert claims parents should ask babies for permission to change their nappy

patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good semite
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Self-identifying trans women eligible for all-women shortlists, Labour confirms in new statement

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/23/self-identifying-trans-women-eligible-all-women-shortlists-labour/amp/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/labour-allows-male-activist-stand-womens-officer-identifies/

The "snowflake" isn't this man/woman/he/she/shim ... its those that are getting upset that someone that identifies as a woman only for a few hours a week was accepted as a candidate

Quote:

In order to stand for the women-only position, the candidate has to self-identify as a woman, but there are no other stipulations about gender.

David Lewis, a Labour activist, told the Spectator he identifies as a woman "on Wednesdays, between 6.50am when my alarm goes off and around midnight when I go to bed."

notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5774941/White-people-asked-donate-money-Reparations-Happy-Hour-Portland-Oregon.html

Quote:
Bar runs 'Reparations Happy Hour' and asks white people to donate money before handing $10 bills to black, brown and indigenous patrons

The inaugural 'Reparations Happy Hour' was thrown in Portland, Oregon

White people were asked to donate money to the event, but told not to attend

The event was meant to be a safe space for black, brown and indigenous people

Attendees were given $10 of the donations as a symbolic gesture of reparations

More than 100 people, white and non-white alike, were said to have donated

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 4% Neanderthal. Where's my reparations, mutha fucka!!?
desultory
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When snowflakes collide:
Quote:
A valedictorian's speech was barred as too political, so he gave it outside through a bullhorn
A high school valedictorian in Kentucky praised the fight for stronger gun laws by school-shooting survivors in Florida, and applauded his classmates for participating in an anti-abortion march, saying students should "continue to utilize our voices."

The only problem was that Holy Cross High School valedictorian Christian Bales gave his commencement address through a bullhorn outside the graduation venue after officials with the local Catholic diocese ruled parts of his speech were too political and not in keeping with church teachings.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/valedictorians-speech-barred-political-gave-bullhorn/story?id=55469094
desultory
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Teacher corrects White House letter with 'many silly mistakes,' sends it back to Trump
GREENVILLE, S.C. — In 17 years of teaching English composition in South Carolina public schools, Yvonne Mason had seen these blunders many times before.

Redundancies. Faulty capitalization. Lack of clarity and specificity.

But Mason wasn't grading a student paper. She was reading a letter she received from President Donald Trump.

"I have never, ever, received a letter with this many silly mistakes," Mason said.

The former Mauldin High School teacher promptly did what she had done thousands of times before: She corrected the writing and returned it, this one going back to the White House.

Mason recognizes, of course, that the form letter she received from the president was very likely written by a staff member, not Trump, though the letter does include Trump's signature. It came in reply to a letter she'd written about the Feb. 14 school shooting in Florida.
Emphasis added.
https://www.freep.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/26/teacher-corrects-white-house-letter-sends-back-trump/647256002/
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mason said she always emphasized to her students that they needed strong communication skills to be full participants in American democracy.

"Language is the currency of power," she said.

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voices her opinion using her powerful communication skills, triggering the emmission of a form letter. Democracy in action. You go, girl!

Makes childish "corrections" that are all elements of style and neither actually wrong nor stylistically out of place given the source and content. Yes, we teach 5th graders not to repeatedly start sentences with "I", but 5th graders aren't typically capable of determining when the rhetorical use of parallelism makes "redundancy" desirable and effective. Apparently, neither are some of our teachers.

Meanwhile, Democrats cavort in celebration because this tragically feeble gesture is the best they can do so far to compensate for getting Trump elected. The descent into Idiocracy continues. News at Eleven.
BonezTheGoon
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

Location: Albuquerque, NM -- birthplace of Microsoft and Gentoo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies if this has been posted already -- new to me -- (also long) -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmarLZpsyQ

pjp wrote:
The greater evil is voting for the "lesser evil."
Jaglover
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/02/newt-gingrich-chinas-embrace-marxism-is-bad-news-for-its-people.html

Well summed up. Yet, it spreads like a plague. Another proof mankind will never advance into "superhumans". Because we have built-in evolutionary brakes, even self-destruction features programmed in.
Dr.Willy
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insightful: Why Sexism and Racism Never Diminish–Even When Everyone Becomes Less Sexist and Racist
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one made me pretty, pretty angry...

It's about how social democrat political women (and a few men) abuses and molest unaccompained refugees.
The thing is, it's a even more left winger doing the right thing and reporting this to the police, stemming from "The Left Party".
This is a translation from a swedish news site called 'samhällsnytt' (http://www.samnytt.se).

Worse is, this has happen before. I think this is a long going trend of molestation.
So, cudos to the Left Party person Stefan Lindquist for using some reason for once!!

SamhällsNytt wrote:

Left Party police detects the Afghan group: "He masturbated in front of the boy the first night"
July 1, 2018

According to asylum activist Stefan Lindquist, the Facebook group "Stop expulsions to Afghanistan now!" Uses several social-democratic politicians, including sexual abuse and exploitation of unaccompanied refugees. The group's administrators refuse to sue the abuse to the police in fear of playing the "racists" in their hands. Now, police investigate Lindquist about tens of activists - and are exposed to a hatred of the group.

Stefan Lindquist is the district chairman of the Left in the Swedish Church in Härnösand. He was also involved in the Facebook group Stop expulsions to Afghanistan now! - until he was recently blocked in the group. In a post on Facebook, Lindquist tells us that the group is used, for example, for sexual exploitation of unaccompanied people:

"women not in their right mind offer the boys who are paperless, housing and food against the women get to molest the boys. There are stories of everything from slave-like work in the homes of widespread sexual abuse and rape, "he writes in his post.

But when Lindquist tried to raise the issue with the group's administrators, he was instead blocked. In the comments to his post, he writes that the administrators had explicitly written to him that they refrain from policing the abuse - "for fear of what the racists should use the information for".

When Samhällsnytt (news site) reaches Lindquist on the phone, he confirms that the notifications concern the group "Stop expulsions to Afghanistan now!" - a group of several distinguished social democrats, including the entire top layer of Social Democrat party in Söderköping, which was a samhällsnytt (news site) first to reveal.

- Yes, that's the group I was in.

Is your police report directed at specific persons?

- Specific persons. At least there are ten pieces - one or two men and the rest are women. There are boys who have told me. There are people who help Afghan boys who have told me.

What does the layout look like? Do these people openly advertise in the group what services are requested by unaccompanied refugees?

- No. But I can take an example that is quite famous in this group. It is that a senior man offered an Afghan boy room and food. The first evening he came in and masturbated before the boy. It lasted about a month. The last night before this boy escaped from there he was raped by this man.

The incident occurred in Malmö a few months ago and became a reported to the police but Lundquist believes it is often difficult for law enforcement authorities to get acquainted with exploitation and sexual abuse because the single victims are illegal in Sweden and can not count on the help of the police:

"Then you can not go to the police and testify or tell.

What was the reaction in the group of your abuse data?

- They wrote to me that they did not have a police report. I've also reported police officers that they failed to report a police report.

When Lindquist went out to his Facebook and told he did report several people in the group to the police, this attitude was confirmed by several upset people, who said in his comments he should have put the lid on. One woman wrote the following to Lindquist:

"At the same time, I hope you understand what terribly big damage a post like this makes for thousands of engaged."

Her comment is elected by eleven people. Among them are several teachers and also a social secretary in a municipality in central Sweden - that is, just those persons whose duties it involves to take action about children is bad.

"I have not done anything wrong, but it is the people who used the boys who have done wrong. I think the group must take it up for discussion. You must have an action plan on how to combat this. If you get quiet, nothing will be better, says Lindquist to us about the criticism of him.

Social news has attempted to seek representatives of the group for comment, but the group's status seems to have been changed to "secret" right now, which means that only members can see it.

This is not the first time Stefan Lindquist is rewritten in the media. In May, he was praised by Aftonbladet for a post where he pushed for his Muslim friends.

Original source: https://samnytt.se/vansterpartist-polisanmaler-afghangruppen-han-onanerade-framfor-pojken-forsta-kvallen/
This just add to the pile of proof that left leaning persons are actually second to muslims to rape people (?)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: