Gnome 3.16, fonts appear stretched, font settings missing
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raddaqii
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Gnome 3.16, fonts appear stretched, font settings missing Reply with quote

Being still on 3.16 I noticed that after changing the GPU I now have vertically stretched fonts. Fonts everywhere, in Gnome system and all window titles are different from before. Only exception: gnome-terminal, that looks quite the way I had it before. Overall, the effect is as if fonts are enlarged one size or two, but vertically only. Odd.

So I remebered that the gnome-control-center has a font setting, but that seems to be gone. Where is it, which package am I missing?
dantrell
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gnome 3.16, fonts appear stretched, font settings missin Reply with quote

raddaqii wrote:
So I remebered that the gnome-control-center has a font setting, but that seems to be gone. Where is it, which package am I missing?

You are looking for the "Fonts" submenu of gnome-extra/gnome-tweak-tool, but, do note that if those settings are at the defaults, your problem isn't necessarily with GNOME.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: