Grey panels blocking things
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragos240
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Grey panels blocking things Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been having this problem for a while now, sometimes certain things have these grey boxes over them that block things. Here is what I mean: A screenshot. See around the bottom and on the right are those grey boxes that block things. It might have to do with my graphics drivers. I'm using the current catalyst drivers.
dragos240
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: running mate-mouse-properies is the way that I get the touchpad to work normally upon logging in. The bars aren't present before running this program and after the bars appear. My guess is it's something to do with the GTK theming starting up. I notice a change in how the buttons and overall look of the program when the program starts. It's like the GTK styling starts up there. Maybe it has to do with OpenGL having a role in rendering the windows or something when GTK styles are enabled? I honestly don't know.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: