Sharing Some Installation Scripts
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zaidgs
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Sharing Some Installation Scripts Reply with quote

I am (somewhat) new to Gentoo. I am using it inside a VMware machine on Windows OS.

Anyhow, I found the installation process to be quite tedious, and therefore I have created some bash scripts to help me with the installation, and I have decided to share those scripts.

The scripts aren't advanced or anything. I am actually hoping that some of you will point me in the direction of more well-maintained installation scripts. I think such scripts should be available through a default installation on the Live CD or something like that.

Those scripts are simply an automation of the documentation instructions. Nothing fancy. You can find them here: https://app.box.com/shared/static/hv3vegjldrawggwe4sq35qdvcz7r0rgt.zip

The scripts are designed for installation in a VMware environment. Yet, they can be easily adapted for other purposes.

Let me guys know what you think.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: