Why colord.service is started at boot?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoVaN
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: Why colord.service is started at boot? Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a two mostly identical machines (at least the same USE flags) and on one machine colord.service is activated at startup, but on the other only if needed (i.e. simple-scan is started). I'd appreciate any help on how to debug this anyhow.

Both machines using systemd as init system and have the same versions of all the packages besides video card related drivers/packages. On the system where the colord.service is activated at boot I see in the log only following relevant messages:
Code:

Jun 18 16:25:21 xxx dbus[365]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.ColorManager' unit='colord.service'
Jun 18 16:25:21 xxx systemd[1]: Starting Manage, Install and Generate Color Profiles...
Jun 18 16:25:26 xxx dbus[365]: [system] Successfully activated service 'org.freedesktop.ColorManager'
Jun 18 16:25:26 xxx systemd[1]: Started Manage, Install and Generate Color Profiles.

Thanks in advance,
Vlad.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: