crash when editing connections via KDE NetworkManager
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathraccoon
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:08 am    Post subject: crash when editing connections via KDE NetworkManager Reply with quote

I use KDE and NetworkManager(plasma-nm). When I attempt to edit an existing connection, the application crashes. KDE Crash Handler reports this:

Code:
Executable: kde-nm-connection-editor PID: 10526 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Time

If instead I use KDE networkmanagement (instead of plasma-nm), I am able to edit connections just fine. any suggestions, other than to use networkmanagement?
FroL_Onn
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: crash when editing connections via KDE NetworkManager Reply with quote

deathraccoon wrote:
I use KDE and NetworkManager(plasma-nm). When I attempt to edit an existing connection, the application crashes. KDE Crash Handler reports this:

Code:
Executable: kde-nm-connection-editor PID: 10526 Signal: Segmentation fault (11) Time

If instead I use KDE networkmanagement (instead of plasma-nm), I am able to edit connections just fine. any suggestions, other than to use networkmanagement?

Hello!

Have the same problem now. Any ideas?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: