Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidm
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pauldcox wrote:
davidm wrote:
I've been using Plasma 5.3 now (but with the ~amd64 applications) for a couple days now on my production system

How are you able to use the 64 bit apps? Because last I tried about a month ago, they were all completely hardmasked for 64 bit for whatever reason that I don't understand. Pretty annoying to realize that after compiling for hours and then discovering you don't even have konsole. Was so annoyed I switched back to Arch and am using Plasma5, KF5, and KDE Apps 5 (with some 4) with zero problems.

Hi, well if you are using amd64 (stable) versus ~amd64 (unstable/testing) then I believe you also needed to alter your '/etc/portage/package.accept_keywords' file as I believe most of these builds in the kde-overlay for Plasma are keyworded as ~amd64.

In the upgrade guide at https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE/Plasma_5_upgrade it is this portion:

Quote:

For stable users, you also need to keyword the required packages:
root #cd /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords
root # ln -s /path/to/overlay/kde/Documentation/package.keywords/kde-frameworks-5.9.keywords
root # ln -s /path/to/overlay/kde/Documentation/package.keywords/kde-plasma-5.3.keywords
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pauldcox wrote:
How are you able to use the 64 bit apps? Because last I tried about a month ago, they were all completely hardmasked for 64 bit for whatever reason that I don't understand.

Using packages from the kde overlay will always require unmasking stuff, for stable users more than those accepting ~arch keywords. I can assure you though that ~amd64 is the best supported ~arch by far, only live packages lack any keywords. And there's a way to unmask those as well, which is part of learning Gentoo...

Last edited by asturm on Thu May 07, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
kensington
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidm wrote:
From what I recall there was a filename collision, some problems with having to specify qt5 vs qt4 in package.use, and there were blockers for kde various packages in spite of using the recommended Plasma profile. However at soem point I also discovered I botched the recommended package.unmask from the kde-overlay. Also I note I still have the 'handbook' USE flag enabled.

Thanks, I've committed a fix for the polkit-kde-agent issue, see bug #545996 for details. The qt4 vs. qt5 USE flag conflict is an ongoing issue but I hope we can resolve it soon.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kensington wrote:
davidm wrote:
From what I recall there was a filename collision, some problems with having to specify qt5 vs qt4 in package.use, and there were blockers for kde various packages in spite of using the recommended Plasma profile. However at soem point I also discovered I botched the recommended package.unmask from the kde-overlay. Also I note I still have the 'handbook' USE flag enabled.

Thanks, I've committed a fix for the polkit-kde-agent issue, see bug #545996 for details. The qt4 vs. qt5 USE flag conflict is an ongoing issue but I hope we can resolve it soon.
So until the fix hits the tree a work-around would be:
Code:
 ~ # echo "sys-auth/polkit-kde-agent:4 minimal" >> /etc/portage/package.use/kf5
 ~ # emerge --changed-use --oneshot sys-auth/polkit-kde-agent:4
Right?

I feel brave today and am upgrading to KF5 right now. Meanwhile LXQT is a good substitution while my system gets overhauled.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To successfully build plasma-meta with a full KDE4 install, I had to remove the following packages first: (I followed the wiki beforehand)

• kde-misc/kscreen
  • kde-base/plasma-workspace
  • net-wireless/bluedevil
  • kde-base/systemsettings
  • kde-misc/kcm-touchpad
  • kde-base/ksysguard
  • kde-base/libtaskmanager
  • kde-base/ksysguard
  • kde-base/kwin
  • kde-misc/kde-gtk-config
  • kde-base/kde-l10n
  • kde-base/kcontrol

One line unmerger:
Code:
~ # emerge --unmerge kde-misc/kscreen kde-base/plasma-workspace net-wireless/bluedevil kde-base/systemsettings kde-misc/kcm-touchpad kde-base/ksysguard kde-base/libtaskmanager kde-base/ksysguard kde-base/kwin kde-misc/kde-gtk-config kde-base/kde-l10n kde-base/kcontrol
After this and the fix to polkit-kde-agent I posted above, plasma-meta merged just fine.

...now I have to merge all the nice kde-apps packages...
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To successfully merge kde-apps-meta, I had to do the following preparations:

Unmask and unkeyword everything in kde-apps:
Code:
~ # eix -C kde-apps --only-names | while read x ; do echo "=${x}-15.04.0" >> /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords/kf5-apps ; echo "=${x}-15.04.0" >> /etc/portage/package.unmask/kf5-apps ; done

Add some more required keywords and use flags:
Code:
 ~ # cat /etc/portage/package.use/kf5
sys-auth/polkit-kde-agent:4 minimal # This one is from the fix above
kde-apps/kde-l10n minimal
kde-apps/kdebase-kioslaves minimal
kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta minimal

~ # tail -n 3 /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords/kf5-apps
=dev-libs/libgit2-0.22.2::gentoo
=kde-apps/kdeedu-data-9999::kde **
=kde-apps/kwrite-9999::kde **
These two live builds are needed, because there are no ebuilds for the 15.04.0 versions, yet.

And then unmerge blocking packages:
Code:
~ # emerge --unmerge kde-apps/kcontrol kde-base/amor kde-base/analitza kde-base/ark kde-base/artikulate kde-base/audiocd-kio kde-base/blinken kde-base/bomber kde-base/bovo kde-base/cantor kde-base/dolphin kde-base/dragon kde-base/drkonqi kde-base/ffmpegthumbs kde-base/filelight kde-base/granatier kde-base/gwenview kde-base/juk kde-base/kalgebra kde-base/kalzium kde-base/kamera kde-base/kanagram kde-base/kapman kde-base/kate kde-base/katomic kde-base/kblackbox kde-base/kblocks kde-base/kbounce kde-base/kbreakout kde-base/kbruch kde-base/kcalc kde-base/kcharselect kde-base/kcmshell kde-base/kcolorchooser kde-base/kcron kde-base/kdeartwork-colorschemes kde-base/kdeartwork-desktopthemes kde-base/kdeartwork-emoticons kde-base/kdeartwork-iconthemes kde-base/kdeartwork-kscreensaver kde-base/kdeartwork-wallpapers kde-base/kdeartwork-weatherwallpapers kde-base/kdebase-data kde-base/kdebase-desktoptheme kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves kde-base/kdebase-menu kde-base/kdebase-menu-icons kde-base/kdebugdialog kde-base/kdegraphics-mobipocket kde-base/kdenetwork-filesharing kde-base/kdesu kde-base/kde-wallpapers kde-base/kdf kde-base/kdialog kde-base/kdiamond kde-base/kdontchangethehostname kde-base/keditbookmarks kde-base/keditfiletype kde-base/kfile kde-base/kfind kde-base/kfmclient kde-base/kfourinline kde-base/kgamma kde-base/kgeography kde-base/kget kde-base/kglobalaccel kde-base/kgpg kde-base/khangman kde-base/kiconfinder kde-base/kig kde-base/killbots kde-base/kimgio kde-base/kioclient kde-base/kiten kde-base/kjumpingcube kde-base/klettres kde-base/klines kde-base/kmimetypefinder kde-base/kmines kde-base/kmix kde-base/kmplot kde-base/knetwalk kde-base/knewstuff kde-base/knotify kde-base/kollision kde-base/kolourpaint kde-base/konq-plugins kde-base/konqueror kde-base/konsole kde-base/kopete kde-base/kpasswdserver kde-base/kpat kde-base/kqtquickcharts kde-base/kquitapp kde-base/krdc kde-base/krfb kde-base/kruler kde-base/kscd kde-base/kshisen kde-base/ksnapshot kde-base/ksquares kde-base/kstars kde-base/kstart kde-base/ksystemlog kde-base/kteatime kde-base/ktimer kde-base/ktimezoned kde-base/ktouch kde-base/ktraderclient kde-base/kturtle kde-base/ktux kde-base/kuiserver kde-base/kurifilter-plugins kde-base/kuser kde-base/kwalletd kde-base/kwalletmanager kde-base/kwordquiz kde-base/kwrite kde-base/libkcddb kde-base/libkcompactdisc kde-base/libkdcraw kde-base/libkdeedu kde-base/libkdegames kde-base/libkexiv2 kde-base/libkipi kde-base/libkmahjongg kde-base/libkonq kde-base/marble kde-base/nsplugins kde-base/okular kde-base/pairs kde-base/parley kde-base/phonon-kde kde-base/plasma-apps kde-base/plasma-runtime kde-base/print-manager kde-base/renamedlg-plugins kde-base/rocs kde-base/solid-runtime kde-base/step kde-base/superkaramba kde-base/svgpart kde-base/sweeper kde-base/thumbnailers kde-base/zeroconf-ioslave

And now it is working:
Code:
 ~ # emerge kde-apps-meta

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies  ... ..... done!

(...) lots of packages (...)

Total: 167 packages (2 upgrades, 163 new, 1 in new slot, 1 reinstall, 2 uninstalls), Size of downloads: 380.262 KiB
Conflict: 2 blocks
*YAY*

Hopefully everything gets built. But I guess I'll hit some file collisions, won't I? Let's see...
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yamakuzure wrote:
These two live builds are needed, because there are no ebuilds for the 15.04.0 versions, yet.

Re-sync. They were added yesterday evening.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, great.

kde-apps/kde-l10n-15.04.0 fails to install. File collisions with kde-base/kdepim-l10n-4.14.3.

For now I will simply delete the offending files and merge kde-apps/kde-l10n nevertheless. Before kde-base/kdepim-l10n gets updated, these are hopefully sorted out.

Edit: It seems that all files from kde-base/kdepim-l10n collide, so I remove that package.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the notice, unfortunately I didn't catch that on my test box.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genstorm wrote:
Yamakuzure wrote:

Re-sync. They were added yesterday evening.
I synced yesterday. Comparing the modification times it seems I synced only a few minutes too early. *tehehe*

Oh! polkit-kde-agent-5.3.0.ebuild has been fixed, too! *yay*

btw: kde-apps-meta is finished. I am a bit scared of a @world update now... 8O
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you just removed kdepim-l10n but kept kdepim-meta then that will continue to try and pull that in - until it is fixed.
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly it doesn't. I have these still installed:
Code:
 ~ $ eix -I -C kde-base '\-meta' -c
[I] kde-base/kdebase-meta (4.14.3(4)@08.05.2015): Merge this to pull in all kdebase-derived packages
[I] kde-base/kdebase-runtime-meta (4.14.3(4)@08.05.2015): Merge this to pull in all kdebase-runtime-derived packages
[I] kde-base/kdebindings-meta (4.14.3(4)@05.12.2014): KDE bindings - merge this to pull in all kdebindings-derived packages
[I] kde-base/kdepim-meta (4.14.6(4)@30.03.2015): kdepim - merge this to pull in all kdepim-derived packages
And the world update does not want that l10n package back.

However, it wants to install the full telepathy suite the kde-apps-meta install didn't pull in. Weird...

Last edited by Yamakuzure on Fri May 08, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kdepim-l10n is pulled in via nls USE flag on kdepim-meta.
Yamakuzure wrote:
However, it wants to install the full telepathy suite the kde-apps-meta install didn't pull in. Weird...

meta ebuild was completed after you emerged it. ;)
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genstorm wrote:
kdepim-l10n is pulled in via nls USE flag on kdepim-meta.
Yamakuzure wrote:

meta ebuild was completed after you emerged it. ;)
Ah.

kde-apps/kdenetwork-meta pulls in kde-apps/plasma-telepathy-meta unconditionally.

I do not need it, so a USE flag would be nice.

... or is that such a great tool that I should check it out?
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other people might not need kopete. You generally don't want meta ebuilds if you want to pick your own selection of packages, they just present what upstream regards as the full kde applications release. ;)
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like meta ebuilds, I do not mind a few extra packages and don't want to select out of hundreds by hand when it seems like I would end up picking 90%+ of them. ;-)

However, ktp-text-ui has a little problem:
Code:
/home/portage/kde-apps/ktp-text-ui-15.04.0/work/ktp-text-ui-15.04.0/filters/otr/otr-filter.cpp:21:27: fatal error: KTp/OTR/utils.h: No such file or directory
 #include <KTp/OTR/utils.h>
                           ^
compilation terminated.
It looks like the dependencies must be updated as kde-apps/ktp-common-internals needs to be merged with 'otr' USE flag.
davidm
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work! Thank you!

I'm going to give merging kde-apps-meta 15.04 a try later tonight. This time I will keep some notes on how it goes. :)

Also a few tips for Plasma 5.3:

- The new [in 5.3] cpu/disk i/o/memory monitoring plasmoids seem to eat CPU pretty badly. It was eating about 30-40% of my core2 quad. It's a common problem and discussed on Arch as well. So if you try them and see plasmashell eating CPU the chances are this is why.

- There is a decent weather plasmoid now called "Yahoo weather Widget" for people who need that as it was available in KDE4. It works great for me and has a five day forecast. You can install it right from Plasma easily by going to "add widgets" and "get new widgets". There is also another weather plasmoid but the auto install was not working for me so I did not try that one.
Ian
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will kde-apps-15.04 get fancy pre-made package.* files in the overlay? It looks like Yamakuzure is just making his own package.* files, correct?
Yamakuzure
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian wrote:
Will kde-apps-15.04 get fancy pre-made package.* files in the overlay? It looks like Yamakuzure is just making his own package.* files, correct?
I am using the ones from the kde overlay for kde-frameworks and kde-plasma. For kde-apps, you have to make your own, there arent any pre-made, or I wasn't able to find them.
davidm
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In trying to install 'kde-apps-meta' last night I came across this:

Quote:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=media-libs/mlt-0.9.0[ffmpeg,-kde,kdenlive,melt,-qt4,sdl,xml]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-libs/mlt-0.9.0::gentoo (masked by: )

(dependency required by "kde-apps/kdenlive-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps/kdemultimedia-meta-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps/kde-apps-meta-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps-meta" [argument])
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

But upon seeing how much the -meta package pulled in I decide to just install some selected apps anyway (kate, dolphin,etc) . I figured I would share though in case it helps for others.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what's the matter here, looks like a local config issue tbh. Have you synced your portage tree lately?
davidm
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

genstorm wrote:
Not sure what's the matter here, looks like a local config issue tbh. Have you synced your portage tree lately?

Yes. I emerge --sync, layman -S, and updated world with 'emerge -uavDN --with-bdeps=y @world' right before the attempt. Using the plasma profile.

It's not an issue for me now because I opted instead to selectively install packages rather than go the meta route. I just thought I'd mention it in case it helps debug for others.

Code:

# emerge --info
Portage 2.2.18 (python 2.7.9-final-0, default/linux/amd64/13.0/desktop/plasma, gcc-4.9.2, glibc-2.20-r2, 4.0.1-gentoo x86_64)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-4.0.1-gentoo-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-2_Quad_CPU_Q6600_@_2.40GHz-with-gentoo-2.2
KiB Mem:     8109648 total,    735040 free
KiB Swap:   16777212 total,  16076360 free
Timestamp of repository gentoo: Sat, 09 May 2015 16:00:01 +0000
sh bash 4.3_p33-r2
ld GNU ld (Gentoo 2.25 p1.0) 2.25
app-shells/bash:          4.3_p33-r2::gentoo
dev-java/java-config:     2.2.0::gentoo
dev-lang/perl:            5.20.2::gentoo
dev-lang/python:          2.7.9-r2::gentoo, 3.3.5-r1::gentoo
dev-util/cmake:           3.2.2::gentoo
dev-util/pkgconfig:       0.28-r2::gentoo
sys-apps/baselayout:      2.2::gentoo
sys-apps/openrc:          0.15.1::gentoo
sys-apps/sandbox:         2.6-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/autoconf:       2.13::gentoo, 2.69-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/automake:       1.11.6-r1::gentoo, 1.13.4::gentoo, 1.14.1::gentoo, 1.15::gentoo
sys-devel/binutils:       2.25::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc:            4.9.2::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc-config:     1.8::gentoo
sys-devel/libtool:        2.4.6-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/make:           4.1-r1::gentoo
sys-kernel/linux-headers: 4.0::gentoo (virtual/os-headers)
sys-libs/glibc:           2.20-r2::gentoo
Repositories:

gentoo
    sync-type: rsync
    sync-uri: rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage
    priority: -1000

x-portage
    masters: gentoo
    priority: 0

kde
    masters: gentoo
    priority: 50

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 ~amd64"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="* -@EULA"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -ggdb"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/share/config /usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt /usr/share/themes/oxygen-gtk/gtk-2.0"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/dconf /etc/env.d /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo"
CXXFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe -ggdb"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FCFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs config-protect-if-modified distlocks ebuild-locks fixlafiles merge-sync news parallel-fetch preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms splitdebug strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch userpriv usersandbox usersync xattr"
FFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://distfiles.gentoo.org"
LANG="en_US.utf8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"
MAKEOPTS="-j5"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --omit-dir-times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --human-readable --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
USE="X a52 aac acl acpi alsa amd64 berkdb bluetooth branding bzip2 cairo cdda cdr cli consolekit cracklib crypt cups cxx dbus declarative dri dts dvd dvdr emboss encode exif extraengine fam ffmpeg firefox flac fortran gdbm gif gimp glamor gpm gstreamer gtk iconv icu imagemagick java java7 jpeg kde kipi lame lcms ldap libnotify lm_sensors lzo mad mmx mmxext mng modules mozilla mp3 mp4 mpeg mplayer multilib ncurses networkmanager nls nptl nsplugin ntfs ogg opengl openmp pam pango pcre pdf phonon plasma png policykit ppds qml qt3support qt4 qt5 readline sdl semantic-desktop session spell sse sse2 sse3 ssl ssse3 startup-notification svg tcpd theora threads tiff truetype udev udisks unicode upnp upower usb vdpau vorbis widgets wxwidgets x264 x265 xattr xcb xcomposite xinerama xml xscreensaver xv xvid zlib" ABI_X86="64" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" APACHE2_MODULES="authn_core authz_core socache_shmcb unixd actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="kexi words flow plan sheets stage tables krita karbon braindump author" CAMERAS="ptp2" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap syslog" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx mmxext sse sse2 sse3 ssse3" ELIBC="glibc" GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt gpsclock itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf superstar2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ublox ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="evdev" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="presenter-console presenter-minimizer" LINGUAS="en_US en en_GB" OFFICE_IMPLEMENTATION="libreoffice" PHP_TARGETS="php5-5" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_3" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby19 ruby20" SANE_BACKENDS="pixma canon" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="nouveau" XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 psd pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude chaos account"
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS, USE_PYTHON

Code:

# emerge -uavDN --with-bdeps=y @world

Calculating dependencies... done!

Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 KiB

Nothing to merge; quitting.

Code:

# emerge -pv kde-apps-meta                                       

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N     ] sys-power/pm-quirks-20100619::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-libs/libx86-1.1-r3::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/libdiscid-0.6.1::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 358 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/cfortran-4.4-r3::gentoo  USE="-examples" 140 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-libs/cln-1.3.3:1::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples -static-libs" 1,270 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libotr-4.1.0::gentoo  564 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/fortran-0::gentoo  USE="openmp" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-libs/cfitsio-3.360:0/1::gentoo  USE="fortran threads tools -doc -examples -static-libs" 4,009 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-eselect/eselect-cblas-0.1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-eselect/eselect-blas-0.1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycurl-7.19.3.1-r2::gentoo  USE="ssl -examples {-test}" CURL_SSL="openssl -gnutls -nss" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_3 -python3_4" 114 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/vala-0.26.2:0.26::gentoo  USE="{-test}" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/netpbm-10.70.00::gentoo  USE="X jpeg png tiff xml zlib -doc -jbig -jpeg2k -rle -static-libs (-svga)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" 2,561 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/LWP-MediaTypes-6.20.0-r1::gentoo  19 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-Compress-Raw-Zlib-2.65.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/Encode-Locale-1.30.0-r1::gentoo  7 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-Time-Local-1.230.0-r1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-IO-1.310.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-Encode-2.600.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTML-Tagset-3.200.0-r1::gentoo  8 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-Compress-Raw-Bzip2-2.64.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTTP-Date-6.20.0-r1::gentoo  8 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/perl-IO-Compress-2.64.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTML-Parser-3.710.0-r1::gentoo  USE="{-test}" 89 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/Net-HTTP-6.60.0::gentoo  16 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-libs/libqalculate-0.9.7-r1::gentoo  USE="readline -gnuplot -static-libs" 1,227 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/File-Listing-6.40.0-r1::gentoo  51 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/WWW-RobotRules-6.20.0::gentoo  9 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libaccounts-glib-1.18::kde  USE="-debug" 560 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-proto/xf86miscproto-0.9.3::gentoo  83 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libvncserver-0.9.10-r3::gentoo  USE="24bpp jpeg png ssl threads zlib -gcrypt -gnutls -ipv6 -static-libs {-test}" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1,383 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/neon-0.30.1:0/27::gentoo  USE="nls ssl zlib -doc -expat -gnutls -kerberos -libproxy -pkcs11 -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" LINGUAS="-cs -de -fr -ja -nn -pl -ru -tr -zh_CN" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-libs/gsl-1.16::gentoo  USE="-cblas-external -static-libs" 3,452 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/libart_lgpl-2.3.21-r2::gentoo  ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 322 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-apps/xwininfo-1.1.3::gentoo  154 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-libs/blas-reference-20070226-r2::gentoo  USE="-doc" 5,208 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] net-libs/accounts-qt-1.13::kde  540 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-libs/libXxf86misc-1.0.3::gentoo  USE="-static-libs" 250 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] virtual/blas-1.0::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/IO-HTML-1.00.0::gentoo  USE="{-test}" 19 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTTP-Message-6.60.0-r1::gentoo  50 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTTP-Cookies-6.0.1-r1::gentoo  19 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTTP-Daemon-6.10.0-r1::gentoo  19 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/HTTP-Negotiate-6.0.1-r1::gentoo  9 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/libwww-perl-6.50.0::gentoo  USE="ssl" 130 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-perl/LWP-Protocol-https-6.60.0::gentoo  9 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-apps/vbetool-1.1::gentoo  0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/libgphoto2-2.5.7:0/6::gentoo  USE="exif jpeg nls -doc -examples -gd -serial -zeroconf" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CAMERAS="ptp2 -adc65 -agfa_cl20 -aox -ax203 -barbie -canon -casio_qv -clicksmart310 -digigr8 -digita -dimagev -dimera3500 -directory -enigma13 -fuji -gsmart300 -hp215 -iclick -jamcam -jd11 -jl2005a -jl2005c -kodak_dc120 -kodak_dc210 -kodak_dc240 -kodak_dc3200 -kodak_ez200 -konica -konica_qm150 -largan -lg_gsm -mars -mustek -panasonic_coolshot -panasonic_dc1000 -panasonic_dc1580 -panasonic_l859 -pccam300 -pccam600 -pentax -polaroid_pdc320 -polaroid_pdc640 -polaroid_pdc700 -ricoh -ricoh_g3 -samsung -sierra -sipix_blink2 -sipix_web2 -smal -sonix -sony_dscf1 -sony_dscf55 -soundvision -spca50x -sq905 -st2205 -stv0674 -stv0680 -sx330z -topfield -toshiba_pdrm11 -tp6801" 6,569 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-apps/appres-1.0.4::gentoo  116 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-power/pm-utils-1.4.1-r6::gentoo  USE="alsa -debug -ntp" VIDEO_CARDS="-intel -radeon" 0 KiB
[ebuild  NS    ] dev-python/pygobject-3.14.0:3::gentoo [2.28.6-r55:2::gentoo] USE="cairo threads -examples {-test}" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_3 -python3_4" 704 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/dbus-python-1.2.0-r1::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples {-test}" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_3 -python3_4" 589 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] dev-qt/qtscript-5.4.1:5::gentoo  USE="scripttools* -debug {-test}" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeedu-data-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 95 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] kde-frameworks/kplotting-5.10.0:5/5.10::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc {-test}" 29 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-cpp/eigen-3.2.4:3::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc" 1,122 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-cpp/eigen-2.0.17:2::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc -examples" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/taglib-1.9.1-r2::gentoo  USE="asf mp4 -debug -examples {-test}" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 639 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/musicbrainz-3.0.3:3::gentoo  USE="{-test}" 104 KiB
[ebuild  NS    ] dev-libs/grantlee-5.0.0:5::gentoo [0.4.0:0::gentoo] USE="-debug -doc {-test}" 1,140 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kgeography-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 6,558 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-python/pycups-1.9.68::gentoo  USE="-doc -examples" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_3 -pypy -python3_4" 56 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-misc/freerdp-1.2.1_pre20150326:0/1.2::gentoo  USE="X alsa client cups ffmpeg gstreamer jpeg usb xinerama xv -debug -doc (-neon) -pulseaudio -server -smartcard {-test} -wayland" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" 6,003 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/mlt-0.9.0::gentoo  USE="ffmpeg gtk kdenlive melt sdl vdpau vorbis xml -compressed-lumas -debug -dv -frei0r -jack -kde -libav -libsamplerate -lua -python -qt4 -quicktime -rtaudio -ruby -xine" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx sse sse2" 1,141 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] x11-misc/xscreensaver-5.32::gentoo  USE="jpeg opengl pam perl xinerama -gdm -new-login (-selinux) -suid" 10,324 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] dev-lang/R-3.2.0-r1::gentoo  USE="X cairo icu java jpeg nls openmp png readline tiff -doc -lapack -minimal -perl (-prefix) -profile -static-libs -tk" 28,447 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/openal-1.16.0::gentoo  USE="alsa qt4 (-coreaudio) -debug (-neon) -oss -portaudio -pulseaudio" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse sse2 -sse4_1" 385 KiB
[ebuild   R    ] net-libs/libproxy-0.4.11-r2::gentoo  USE="networkmanager -gnome -kde* -mono -perl -python -spidermonkey {-test} -webkit" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/gssdp-0.14.11:0/3::gentoo  USE="gtk introspection" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 286 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/gupnp-0.20.13:0/4::gentoo  USE="introspection networkmanager -connman" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 387 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/gupnp-igd-0.2.4::gentoo  USE="introspection -python" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 266 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/libnice-0.1.10::gentoo  USE="introspection upnp" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 882 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/telepathy-glib-0.24.1::gentoo  USE="introspection vala -debug {-test}" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 3,807 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-im/telepathy-logger-0.8.1:0/3::gentoo  USE="introspection {-test}" 557 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-voip/telepathy-gabble-0.18.3::gentoo  USE="jingle -gnutls -plugins {-test}" 2,728 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-irc/telepathy-idle-0.2.0::gentoo  USE="{-test}" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 554 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-im/telepathy-connection-managers-2-r2::gentoo  USE="irc xmpp -gadu -icq -meanwhile -msn -sip -sipe -steam -yahoo -zeroconf" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkmahjongg-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 1,637 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-admin/system-config-printer-common-1.4.3::gentoo  USE="(policykit) -doc" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 872 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] app-admin/system-config-printer-gnome-1.4.3-r1::gentoo  USE="-gnome-keyring" LINGUAS="en_GB -ar -as -bg -bn -bn_IN -br -bs -ca -cs -cy -da -de -el -es -et -fa -fi -fr -gu -he -hi -hr -hu -hy -id -is -it -ja -ka -kn -ko -lo -lv -mai -mk -ml -mr -ms -nb -nl -nn -or -pa -pl -pt -pt_BR -ro -ru -si -sk -sl -sr -sr@latin -sv -ta -te -th -tr -uk -vi -zh_CN -zh_TW" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sys-power/upower-pm-utils-0.9.23-r2::gentoo  USE="introspection -ios" 416 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-im/telepathy-mission-control-5.16.3::gentoo  USE="networkmanager upower -debug -systemd" 1,071 KiB
[uninstall     ] sys-power/upower-0.99.2-r1:0/3::gentoo  USE="introspection -ios (-selinux)"
[blocks b      ] sys-power/upower ("sys-power/upower" is blocking sys-power/upower-pm-utils-0.9.23-r2)
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/telepathy-qt-0.9.5::gentoo  USE="qt4 qt5 -debug -farstream {-test}" 5,726 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] net-libs/signond-8.57::kde  USE="{-test}" 193 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] net-libs/telepathy-logger-qt-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 93 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] net-libs/signon-oauth2-0.19::kde  USE="{-test}" 27 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kbruch-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 884 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kcharselect-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 83 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/analitza-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="opengl -debug -eigen" 223 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] media-libs/qt-gstreamer-1.2.0-r1::gentoo  USE="qt4 qt5 {-test}" 307 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] net-libs/signon-ui-0.15::kde  59 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kaccounts-providers-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 12 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/blinken-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 554 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kruler-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="X handbook -debug" 127 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/signon-kwallet-extension-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 11 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/knotify-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 7,719 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkexiv2-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="xmp (-aqua) -debug" 135 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] kde-base/libkworkspace-4.11.18:4/4.11::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkcompactdisc-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="alsa (-aqua) -debug" 75 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/svgpart-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 9 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkipi-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 93 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkdcraw-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 100 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdialog-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kde-wallpapers-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 88,256 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kfmclient-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kcmshell-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kwalletmanager-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 446 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kurifilter-plugins-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkdeedu-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 129 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-wallpapers-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 137,548 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kamera-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 35 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kgamma-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 23 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kcolorchooser-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 5 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdegraphics-mobipocket-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 15 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kolourpaint-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 1,142 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/krfb-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug -ktp -telepathy" 320 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdenetwork-filesharing-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 27 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/zeroconf-ioslave-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 26 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/krdc-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook jpeg rdesktop (-aqua) -debug -telepathy -vnc -zeroconf" 390 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdesu-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/phonon-kde-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="alsa (-aqua) -debug -pulseaudio" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdontchangethehostname-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kpasswdserver-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/knewstuff-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kfile-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kquitapp-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kiconfinder-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kwalletd-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug -gpg" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kmimetypefinder-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-desktoptheme-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kuiserver-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kreadconfig-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktraderclient-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebugdialog-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-menu-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktimezoned-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kimgio-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kstart-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kglobalaccel-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/renamedlg-plugins-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-menu-icons-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kioclient-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/keditfiletype-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ksystemlog-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug {-test}" 373 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/juk-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 434 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kmix-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="alsa handbook (-aqua) -canberra -debug -pulseaudio" 380 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/dragon-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug -xine" 391 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/pairs-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 2,752 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/marble-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook kde phonon plasma (-aqua) -debug -designer-plugin -gps (-python) -shapefile {-test} -zip" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 22,505 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-colorschemes-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-iconthemes-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-desktopthemes-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-emoticons-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/amor-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 172 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/superkaramba-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug -python" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 373 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdf-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 146 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/sweeper-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 81 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-kioslaves-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="bzip2 exif handbook minimal sftp (-aqua) -debug -lzma -openexr -samba" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/plasma-runtime-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/keditbookmarks-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug {-test}" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ksnapshot-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook kipi (-aqua) -debug" 253 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/okular-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="crypt handbook jpeg pdf postscript tiff (-aqua) -chm -debug -djvu -dpi -ebook -mobi" 1,541 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kopete-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="addbookmarks autoreplace contactnotes handbook highlight history nowlistening pipes privacy ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview xmpp (-aqua) -debug -gadu -groupwise -jingle -latex -meanwhile -oscar -otr -skype -sms -testbed -v4l -webpresence -winpopup -yahoo -zeroconf" 6,177 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kget-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -bittorrent -debug -gpg -mms -nepomuk -sqlite -webkit" 1,057 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/plasma-apps-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-data-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="wallpapers (-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/drkonqi-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kuser-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 133 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kscd-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 91 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/audiocd-kio-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="flac handbook vorbis (-aqua) -debug" 51 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kalzium-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook plasma (-aqua) -debug -editor -solver {-test}" 3,850 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-weatherwallpapers-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua)" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kgpg-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug (-selinux)" 791 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ark-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="archive bzip2 handbook (-aqua) -debug -lzma" 233 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/konqueror-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="bookmarks handbook svg (-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kqtquickcharts-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 21 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/thumbnailers-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 41 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ffmpegthumbs-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 20 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/mplayerthumbs-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 27 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-kscreensaver-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="eigen kexiv2 opengl xscreensaver (-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktux-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 106 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeartwork-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/nsplugins-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/konq-plugins-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="(-aqua) -debug -tidy" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktouch-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 2,364 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/artikulate-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook (-aqua) -debug" 3,764 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkeduvocdocument-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug {-test}" 97 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kcron-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 171 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kalgebra-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook ncurses opengl -debug" 264 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/print-manager-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="gtk -debug" 92 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktimer-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 144 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeadmin-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdenlive-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug -v4l" 3,029 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/khangman-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 3,828 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/klettres-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 2,721 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kanagram-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 4,676 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] kde-frameworks/kross-5.10.0:5/5.10::gentoo  USE="-debug -doc {-test}" 132 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kteatime-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 102 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/filelight-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 281 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/libkdegames-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug {-test}" 5,672 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-common-internals-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="otr -debug -doc -sso" 306 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kaccounts-integration-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug {-test}" 53 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdetoys-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdemultimedia-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="ffmpeg mplayer" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kiten-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 11,406 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/parley-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 4,636 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kwordquiz-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 1,176 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/step-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="gsl handbook qalculate -debug {-test}" 378 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kturtle-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 190 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/cantor-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="R handbook -analitza -debug -lua -postscript -python -qalculate {-test}" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 348 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kig-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug -scripting" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 1,476 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/rocs-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug {-test}" 521 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kmplot-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 647 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kstars-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug -fits -indi -wcs -xplanet" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 12,700 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kcalc-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 82 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-contact-list-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 48 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-filetransfer-handler-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 23 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeutils-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="cups -floppy -lirc" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdeedu-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-kded-module-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 38 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-accounts-kcm-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug -experimental" 87 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-auth-handler-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 27 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdiamond-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 4,071 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kshisen-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 134 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kbreakout-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 1,358 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/klines-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 929 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/bovo-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 103 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kblackbox-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 255 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/katomic-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 646 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/knetwalk-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug {-test}" 765 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kollision-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 203 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kmines-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook phonon -debug (-selinux)" 610 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kfourinline-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 275 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kblocks-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 1,183 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kpat-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 3,008 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/killbots-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 941 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kjumpingcube-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 162 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/bomber-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 385 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ksquares-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 79 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kapman-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 1,781 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kbounce-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug (-selinux)" 1,544 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/granatier-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="handbook -debug" 1,353 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdegames-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdegraphics-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-scanner" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-desktop-applets-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 26 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-send-file-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 15 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-approver-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 21 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-text-ui-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 284 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/ktp-contact-runner-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-debug" 17 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/solid-runtime-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="bluetooth networkmanager (-aqua) -debug" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/plasma-telepathy-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-runtime-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="crash-reporter handbook minimal -nepomuk" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdebase-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="wallpapers" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kdenetwork-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="-ppp" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kde-l10n-15.04.0:4/15.04::kde  USE="handbook minimal (-aqua)" LINGUAS="en_GB -ar -bg -bs -ca -ca@valencia -cs -da -de -el -eo -es -et -eu -fa -fi -fr -ga -gl -he -hi -hr -hu -ia -id -is -it -ja -kk -km -ko -lt -lv -mr -nb -nds -nl -nn -pa -pl -pt -pt_BR -ro -ru -sk -sl -sr -sv -tr -ug -uk -wa -zh_CN -zh_TW" 3,151 KiB
[uninstall     ] kde-base/kde-l10n-4.14.3:4/4.14::gentoo  USE="handbook minimal (-aqua)" LINGUAS="en_GB -ar -bg -bs -ca -ca@valencia -cs -da -de -el -es -et -eu -fa -fi -fr -ga -gl -he -hi -hr -hu -ia -id -is -it -ja -kk -km -ko -lt -lv -mr -nb -nds -nl -nn -pa -pl -pt -pt_BR -ro -ru -sk -sl -sr -sv -tr -ug -uk -wa -zh_CN -zh_TW"
[blocks b      ] kde-base/kde-l10n ("kde-base/kde-l10n" is blocking kde-apps/kde-l10n-15.04.0)
[ebuild  N    #] kde-apps/kde-apps-meta-15.04.0:5::kde  USE="nls -accessibility -sdk" 0 KiB

Total: 256 packages (252 new, 2 in new slots, 2 reinstalls, 2 uninstalls), Size of downloads: 471,624 KiB
Conflict: 2 blocks

The following mask changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.unmask" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by kde-apps/ktp-auth-handler-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/plasma-telepathy-meta-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/kdenetwork-meta-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/kde-apps-meta-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps-meta (argument)
# /var/lib/layman/kde/profiles/package.mask/signond:
=net-libs/accounts-qt-1.13
# required by kde-apps/signon-kwallet-extension-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/ktp-kded-module-15.04.0::kde
=net-libs/signond-8.57
# required by kde-apps/kaccounts-providers-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/ktp-accounts-kcm-15.04.0::kde
=net-libs/signon-oauth2-0.19
=net-libs/signon-ui-0.15

The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
 (see "package.use" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by kde-apps/ktp-text-ui-15.04.0::kde
>=kde-apps/ktp-common-internals-15.04.0 otr
# required by net-libs/signon-ui-0.15::kde
>=net-libs/libproxy-0.4.11-r2 -kde
# required by kde-apps/kdenlive-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/kdemultimedia-meta-15.04.0::kde
>=media-libs/mlt-0.9.0 -kde -qt4 melt kdenlive
# required by kde-apps/rocs-15.04.0::kde
# required by kde-apps/kdeedu-meta-15.04.0::kde
>=dev-qt/qtscript-5.4.1 scripttools

NOTE: The --autounmask-keep-masks option will prevent emerge
      from creating package.unmask or ** keyword changes.

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=media-libs/mlt-0.9.0[ffmpeg,-kde,kdenlive,melt,-qt4,sdl,xml]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-libs/mlt-0.9.0::gentoo (masked by: )

(dependency required by "kde-apps/kdenlive-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps/kdemultimedia-meta-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps/kde-apps-meta-15.04.0::kde" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "kde-apps-meta" [argument])
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

-kde seems rather strange....
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidm wrote:
-kde seems rather strange....

Not if you read kde as "kde4" (which it really means), small excerpt from media-libs/mlt ebuild:
Code:
        kde? ( kde-base/kdelibs:4
                media-libs/libexif )

So first of all, having set media-libs/mlt[kde] would then cause kdelibs:4 to be pulled in even though you are really emerging kdenlive:5. However, that won't be the reason for kdenlive:5 to request -kde:
Code:
use kde || myconf="${myconf} --without-kde"

I didn't look at the build system of that package, but it could mean that this is an either-or switch between kde4- and qt5/kf5 support which explains the requested use flag setting.
yagami
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess i avoided a world of trouble by removing all kde4 first ( qt4 and kdelibs )

It was so simple to install plasma desktop after that !
yagami
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone having problems with hangouts on telepathy ?

I can add the google account but telepathy cannot find it ( complaints with no accounts configured )
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: