Joined: 16 Apr 2002
|Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:14 pm Post subject: FO5: Guidelines for posting Job announcements
|Navigation: [Forums] [Table of Contents]
Guidelines for posting Job announcements
- Gentoo Linux is not affiliated with these job postings in any way.
- No advertising or spamming.
- Job announcements may only be posted if the position to be filled involves working with Gentoo Linux.
- Only one posting per job description. If 4 of the same positions need to be filled, indicate it in the title, not by posting 4 announcements.
- Only job openings are to be posted. Resumes and CVs are not allowed.
- Replying to postings is not allowed. Make contact with the poster through email or PM.
- Posters may update their original content.
- Announcements may be posted ONLY to Gentoo Chat, or Off The Wall. NOT BOTH!
- Posts violating these guidelines will be removed. Suspected violations may be reported in this thread.
Your lips move, but I can't hear what you're saying.