stellarium fails due to calcmysky fail
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imesg
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:02 pm    Post subject: stellarium fails due to calcmysky fail Reply with quote

Any ideas? Will post whatever necessary. Thanks

FAILED: CMakeFiles/common.dir/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp.o
/usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/var/tmp/portage/sci-astronomy/calcmysky-0.3.1/work/CalcMySky-0.3.1_build-qt5/common_autogen/include -I/var/tmp/portage/sci-astronomy/calcmysky-0.3.1/work/CalcMySky-0.3.1_build-qt5 -isystem /usr/include/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtCore -isystem /usr/lib64/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++ -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtOpenGL -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/eigen3 -Werror=return-type -Wall -Wextra -fvisibility=hidden -O2 -pipe -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -MD -MT CMakeFiles/common.dir/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/common.dir/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/common.dir/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp.o -c /var/tmp/portage/sci-astronomy/calcmysky-0.3.1/work/CalcMySky-0.3.1/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp
In file included from /var/tmp/portage/sci-astronomy/calcmysky-0.3.1/work/CalcMySky-0.3.1/common/EclipsedDoubleScatteringPrecomputer.cpp:6:
/usr/include/glm/gtx/transform.hpp:23:9: error: #error "GLM: GLM_GTX_transform is an experimental extension and may change in the future. Use #define GLM_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL before including it, if you really want to use it."
23 | # error "GLM: GLM_GTX_transform is an experimental extension and may change in the future. Use #define GLM_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL before including it, if you really want to use it."
| ^~~~~
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
Linubie
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same for me with:

Code:
[ebuild  N     ] sci-astronomy/calcmysky-0.3.1:0/15::gentoo  USE="qt5 -qt6" 0 KiB
[ebuild  N     ] sci-astronomy/stellarium-23.4::gentoo  USE="lens-distortion nls scripting show-my-sky webengine xlsx -debug -deep-sky -doc -gps -media -qt6 -stars -telescope -test -verify-sig" 0 KiB

Have you found a solution to compile?
sdauth
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed with: https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=c4c532a28a895f0f6af810ac1cb3f6d230568c66
Hit the same bug during @world rebuild, good thing I passed --keep-going... :o
Linubie
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdauth wrote:
Fixed with: https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=c4c532a28a895f0f6af810ac1cb3f6d230568c66
Hit the same bug during @world rebuild, good thing I passed --keep-going... :o

Lol same for me but was to short sighted to add --keep-go while let portage do it's work over night.
With the result that shortly after I went to bed the first compile errors occurred. Took me 2 days to rebuild the system.

But my problem is solved now, thy for the hint.
Chris.B.
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same issue just now (synced yesterday), but noticed that new viersion (0.3.2) has already appeared, so I synced again and it compiled.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: