View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tld
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:54 pm    Post subject: qpdfview strangeness [SOLVED] Reply with quote

Wow. Totally lost on this one: I've been using qpdfview for many years. For some reason it started displaying everything with a page layout with two pages side by side, instead of one page at a time as it's done just about forever.

None of the layouts under the view menu correct this. I even went as far as deleting any existing config stuff (which is everything under ~/.config/qpdfview and ~/.local/share/qpdfview) and STILL can't get aone page at a time layout.

Googling this I found something about a "--page-layout single" option. No clue where that came from because the 0.5 version in portage has no --page-layout option.

WHAT is going on with that? Totally lost.

Tom

Last edited by tld on Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
tld
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh...Got it. Apparently the "Two Page" view was in fact enabled (it's hard to tell looking at the View dropdown) and clicking it again changed it back to one page at a time.

Sorry for the noise.

Tom
tld
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I can see why this was so confusing: The specific document I had this happen with, for some reason, wants to default to some odd multi-page view, and every time I open it I have to clieck View -> Two pages twice in order to get the simple page at a time view. Screwy as hell. Never saw that before.

Tom
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: