I broke x2goclient somehow [fixed]
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayDude
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:11 pm    Post subject: I broke x2goclient somehow [fixed] Reply with quote

I removed all the CD related USE flags from my machines as none of them actually have CD drives and haven't for quite a while now.

After my emerge @world of yesterday, my server was done first and I was able to reattach to it with x2goclient, but today after rebooting my laptop x2goclient hangs.

x2golistsessions hangs on the server as well.

I haven't found any messages in dmesg or in /var/log/messages either.

Let me switch from Wayland back to X on my laptop and see if that fixes it.

Suggestions would be very welcome.

Update: switching to X didn't fix the problem. I can't check the show details box because the window is hung.

Update: it crashes at 'connecting', ssh works for me from a bash shell. I have no idea what is going on, only that I'm stuck without one of my favorite features.

Update: I tried loging in from the same machine with x2goclient and it hangs the same way. I tried both repo versions of x2goclient...

Update: The server crashed horribly while watching a video. amdgpu driver hard crash. reboot problem ensued. Had to boot sysrescue to recover boot sector. But, after reboot, x2go is working... No idea why.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: