31%  [ 7 ]
Other (put it in comments)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

Zu`
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Fav UT2003 Demo Playmode? Reply with quote

What Playmode do you like most in the UT2003 demo?

I personally like Bombing Run a lot, but CTF instagib can be fun too :)
RagManX
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love bombing run, but I've only played against bots so far. I managed to avoid falling in to the pit of death once after scoring - had the speed combo going and used a double jump coming in from an angle on the goal. Haven't done it again since.

I hate when I'm playing bombing run and I jump wrong and land on the goal. You can't jump off, so you have to throw the ball and settle for three points (unless you have a teammate covering you to whom you can throw the ball).

RagManX
Spades
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If translocators are on, try dropping one just before you pick up the ball. Then hit the right mouse button the second you go through the goal. As long as nobody messed with your translocator you'll pop back to it safe and sound. I figure that's better odds than double jumping with speed sideways. But neither is as cool as watching your corpse flop and bounce off every girder on its way down the pit. :wink:

I bet Bombing Run is going to be the favorite. It's new, it's intense, it makes great use of the adrenaline powers. CTF is sooo last decade. :lol:
Zu`
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
If translocators are on, try dropping one just before you pick up the ball. Then hit the right mouse button the second you go through the goal. As long as nobody messed with your translocator you'll pop back to it safe and sound. I figure that's better odds than double jumping with speed sideways. But neither is as cool as watching your corpse flop and bounce off every girder on its way down the pit. :wink:

Good tip.. I'll try that out to impress my friends ^^
Every day one of my friends sets up a small UT2K3 server on their home connection where we play on with 4 to 6 people. It's good fun, and we mostly always play Bombing Run.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gamers & Players All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: