Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morality124 wrote:
zlogene wrote:
User: cokey
Topic: Gentoo Devs Spam Forum in Childish Retaliation
Reason: Personal attack on selected developers

If that's an attack then I guess a stiff breeze is a physical assault. However, if that's the baseline, then I'll adjust my discourse to a level to match the "baseline" that the devs desire...

@Asturm, I just want to acknowledge that you are a VERRRRRRRRY SMAAAAAAAART person that packages Plasma ebuilds. You are such a GOOD and powerful person and we all respect you and you are brave and empowered. Desultory hurt your feelings and that is a very problematic outcome, as feelings can hurt. Please, dear brave developer, continuing providing us with those special KDE-branded packages *bow**bow*.

@MGorny, your acct- packages are very very creative and cool! You always come up with the best ideas, and developers that consider ideas over implementation are very very special and brave to speak up. I would like to thank you, dear to my heart, for my script nuke-acct-$#!+.sh would not have been needed without your change. Creative people stimulate creativity in others, what a fun place to be! I would give you all the participation accolades on Earth. Your existence pushes our world forward to a better place.

I would give hugs and kisses, but as we know from FreeBSD virtual hugs and kisses are non-consensual, so instead...

virtual fingersnaps

++

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo Forums Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: