Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Dantrell's GNOME Without Systemd Project (Part 3)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 3.38, gnome-extra/gnome-tweaks-3.34.0 needs this patch applied:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-tweaks/-/merge_requests/60

Because 3.38 pulls in gui-libs/libhandy-1.0.0:1.0.0.

Tested locally and can confirm it works.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
I have some time to test it again.

What a coincidence, I also just got back from other pursuits to put some work in. ;)

saboya wrote:
Aaaaand... No more black screens :)

I tested GDM 3.34 but could not get it to fail.

Nevertheless, I went ahead and let GDM 3.36 through for stable.

saboya wrote:
media-video/totem-3.38.0 needs >=dev-libs/totem-pl-parser-3.26.5, but currently 3.26.4 is being pulled.

Fixed.

saboya wrote:
But it specifically needs app-misc/tracker-2. So I believe it must depend on >=app-misc/tracker-2.3.0:0.

saboya wrote:
Also, app-misc/tracker-2.3.6 miners USE flag is satisfied with app-misc/tracker-miners-3.0.1, which I also believe is incorrect and should depend on >=app-misc/tracker-miners-2.3:0 as well.

Fixed and fixed.

saboya wrote:
And maybe add a tracker3 USE flag to use tracker3 instead now that totem-3.38 is in the tree.

Not sure about this one.

GNOME 3.38 curently uses both tracker2 and tracker3 but upstream is planning to drop tracker2 at some point.

I think I'm going to wait a bit and see.

saboya wrote:
For 3.38, gnome-extra/gnome-tweaks-3.34.0 needs this patch applied: [...]

Applied.

dantrell wrote:
Elleni wrote:
[...] I will happily test when the time has come.

I'll be switching things over after I account for @saboya's feedback.

Stay tuned for a day or two (or maybe sooner). :wink:

Switched.

Good luck? Good luck. :twisted:
Elleni
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dantrell and thanks for the switch. I am doing the upgrade, while some package were skipped
Code:
!!! The following update has been skipped due to unsatisfied dependencies:

mail-client/geary:0

selected: (mail-client/geary-3.34.2-r3:0/0::dantrell-gnome, installed)
  skipped: (mail-client/geary-3.36.3.1:0/0::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge) (see unsatisfied dependency below)

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=dev-libs/libpeas-1.24.0" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- dev-libs/libpeas-1.28.0::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- dev-libs/libpeas-1.26.0::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- dev-libs/libpeas-1.26.0::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
- dev-libs/libpeas-1.24.1::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)

(dependency required by "mail-client/geary-3.36.3.1::dantrell-gnome" [ebuild])
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

www-client/epiphany:0

selected: (www-client/epiphany-3.36.4:0/0::dantrell-gnome-3-36, installed)
  skipped: (www-client/epiphany-3.38.0:0/0::dantrell-gnome-3-38, ebuild scheduled for merge) (see unsatisfied dependency below)

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.29.3:4=" have been masked.
- net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.30.1::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)

(dependency required by "www-client/epiphany-3.38.0::dantrell-gnome-3-38" [ebuild])

!!! The following update(s) have been skipped due to unsatisfied dependencies
!!! triggered by backtracking:

gnome-base/gnome-extra-apps:3.0
gnome-base/gnome:2.0

The following packages are causing rebuilds:

(dev-libs/glib-2.66.1:2/66::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge) causes rebuilds for:
    (gnome-base/gnome-shell-common-0.0.1-r1:0/0::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    (dev-libs/totem-pl-parser-3.26.5:0/18::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    (x11-libs/libxklavier-5.4:0/16::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    (net-misc/networkmanager-1.24.2:0/0::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    (media-video/ffmpegthumbnailer-2.2.0-r1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
    (net-libs/libslirp-4.3.1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)

For gnome-contacts-3.38 I got
Code:
folks found: NO found 0.13.2 but need: '>=0.14'
Adding dev-libs/folks to package_accept.keywords worked though.

Then I had a ninja build error. Here is the corresponding build log. I checked if there is a newer version for ~amd64 but there isn't. Also tried emerging -1 of meson and also with MAKEOPTS="-j=1" but it did not help so I am out of ideas :)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elleni wrote:
I am doing the upgrade, while some package were skipped [...]

The majority of your issues were keyword related so you still could have gotten GNOME 3.38 built by carefully parsing the emerge output and temporarily ignoring GNOME Boxes.

Elleni wrote:
For gnome-contacts-3.38 I got [...]

Fixed.

Elleni wrote:
Then I had a ninja build error.

That Meson warning is annoying but it's just a warning (otherwise the build would have never left the configuration process).

The real error was further down:

Code:
FAILED: subprojects/gtk-frdp/src/gtk-frdp-0.1.vapi
/usr/bin/vapigen-0.44 --quiet --library=gtk-frdp-0.1 --directory=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0-build/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src --metadatadir=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src --pkg=gio-2.0 --pkg=gtk+-3.0 --metadatadir=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src /var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0-build/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src/GtkFrdp-0.1.gir
GModule-2.0.gir:377.5-377.19: error: unknown child element `docsection' in `namespace'

So you could have gotten GNOME Boxes to build by disabling the rdp USE flag.

The actual issue though was that enabling the rdp USE flag requires at least Vala 0.48 to build.

I went ahead and adjusted things accordingly.

Good luck with the rest. :twisted:
Elleni
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
The majority of your issues were keyword related so you still could have gotten GNOME 3.38 built by carefully parsing the emerge output and temporarily ignoring GNOME Boxes.
I did continue with --keep-going and was sure you would fix remaining keyword issues lightning fast, as you did. Thank you!
dantrell wrote:

That Meson warning is annoying but it's just a warning (otherwise the build would have never left the configuration process).

The real error was further down:

Code:
FAILED: subprojects/gtk-frdp/src/gtk-frdp-0.1.vapi
/usr/bin/vapigen-0.44 --quiet --library=gtk-frdp-0.1 --directory=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0-build/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src --metadatadir=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src --pkg=gio-2.0 --pkg=gtk+-3.0 --metadatadir=/var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src /var/tmp/portage/gnome-extra/gnome-boxes-3.38.0/work/gnome-boxes-3.38.0-build/subprojects/gtk-frdp/src/GtkFrdp-0.1.gir
GModule-2.0.gir:377.5-377.19: error: unknown child element `docsection' in `namespace'

So you could have gotten GNOME Boxes to build by disabling the rdp USE flag.

The actual issue though was that enabling the rdp USE flag requires at least Vala 0.48 to build.

I went ahead and adjusted things accordingly.

Good luck with the rest. :twisted:

Thanks for this teaching explanation :)

All went well, and compiled fine.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since updates have been rolling out rather slowly (i.e. every 1-2 weeks), I thought I should let you all know that it's because things really have been that slow.

In fact, I just synced up again and barely anything has changed. :o

I'll probably be rolling out the changes I have stacked soon and after that, you can expect another lull in updates until around the time of the next GNOME stable/bugfix releases.
simonvanderveldt
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not related to 3.38 at all, but I was wondering if you could stabilize a newer babl version?
GIMP 2.10.20 depends on 0.1.78 which currently isn't stabilized it seems.

Quote:

media-gfx/gimp:0

selected: (media-gfx/gimp-2.10.18-r2:0/0::gentoo, installed)
skipped: (media-gfx/gimp-2.10.20-r3:0/2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) (see unsatisfied dependency below)

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=media-libs/babl-0.1.78" have been masked.
- media-libs/babl-9999::gentoo (masked by: package.mask, missing keyword)
- media-libs/babl-0.1.78::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-libs/babl-0.1.78::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)

(dependency required by "media-gfx/gimp-2.10.20-r3::gentoo" [ebuild])

And thanks for the continued work on this project!
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonvanderveldt wrote:
Not related to 3.38 at all, but I was wondering if you could stabilize a newer babl version?

Done.

Took a bit because I wanted to conduct a few QA checks.

simonvanderveldt wrote:
And thanks for the continued work on this project!

Thanks for your continued support. ;)
simonvanderveldt
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
simonvanderveldt wrote:

Done.

Took a bit because I wanted to conduct a few QA checks.

Thanks! It works, and then there's was the next package that's required for this :P

Code:

media-gfx/gimp:0

selected: (media-gfx/gimp-2.10.18-r2:0/0::gentoo, installed)
  skipped: (media-gfx/gimp-2.10.20-r3:0/2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) (see unsatisfied dependency below)

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=media-libs/gegl-0.4.24:0.4[cairo]" have been masked.
- media-libs/gegl-9999::gentoo (masked by: package.mask, missing keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.26-r1::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.26-r1::gentoo (masked by: package.mask, ~amd64 keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.26::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.26::gentoo (masked by: package.mask, ~amd64 keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.24::dantrell-gnome (masked by: missing keyword)
- media-libs/gegl-0.4.24::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)

I can of course also keyword this myself, not sure if that would be more correct?
(equery still doesn't work correctly showing the keywords so it's a bit difficult to assess the keywording of all the ebuilds for me)

[edit] Another package that I think could use a bump/stabilization would be inkscape. I currently have 0.92.4-r3 installed from dantrell-gnome and gentoo has 1.0-r1 stabilized.
The 0.92.4-r3 version also still requires python2.7 for numpy which prevents a couple of python2.7 packages to be pruned.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonvanderveldt wrote:
I can of course also keyword this myself, not sure if that would be more correct?

Done but I swear I checked if this needed to be stabilized too. :o

simonvanderveldt wrote:
Another package that I think could use a bump/stabilization would be inkscape.

Done.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've run into this before (https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1095396-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-450.html), and it just bit me again:

dev-libs/glib does not have PYTHON_COMPAT set, nor does it inherit from python-single-r1. But it breaks if you remove the python version it was installed with. This time I upgraded from 3.7 to 3.8 and it happened again.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
dev-libs/glib does not have PYTHON_COMPAT set, nor does it inherit from python-single-r1.

Unless you are talking about something else, PYTHON_COMPAT is set.

However, you are correct that GLib does not inherit from python-single-r1. It instead mirrors the main tree which inherits from python-any-r1 (because GLib is compatible with multiple versions of Python).

I double checked how python-any-r1 works and it apparently does not result in PYTHON_TARGETS showing up (unlike with python-r1 and python-single-r1).

saboya wrote:
But it breaks if you remove the python version it was installed with. This time I upgraded from 3.7 to 3.8 and it happened again.

After investigating and comparing both implementations I figured out why this issue is happening and I will indeed have to switch to python-single-r1 unless I want to mirror the full scope of the main tree's implementation.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
saboya wrote:
dev-libs/glib does not have PYTHON_COMPAT set, nor does it inherit from python-single-r1.

Unless you are talking about something else, PYTHON_COMPAT is set.

My bad, I didn't actually check the ebuild, only that it does not result in PYTHON_TARGETS showing up (I guess I made the same assumption that you did haha).
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
My bad, I didn't actually check the ebuild, only that it does not result in PYTHON_TARGETS showing up (I guess I made the same assumption that you did haha).

Maybe I can cheat and just link against "/usr/bin/python3" instead of a specific version?
ONEEYEMAN
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Its been a long time... ;-)

I unfortuately needed to install newer version of VirtualBox, which brought to syncing both main tree and dantrell-gnome-3.24.

When I stnc'ed I got a message:

New version of Portage is available.
Before doing anything it is strongly recommended to update Portage.

I tried that and failed because apparently Gentoo switched to using newer version of Python.

So, here I'm again - switching Pythin requires recompiling, but recompiling fails, because of addition of dantrell overlay.

On top of that VirtualBox depends on Python, so I don't have a choice but upgrade.

Any guidance would be great - even if "go look at the message X on the page Y in this thread". ;-)

Thank you.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
Hi,
Its been a long time... ;-)

Yep, long time no see. :wink:

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
I unfortuately needed to install newer version of VirtualBox, which brought to syncing both main tree and dantrell-gnome-3.24.

I read up on your Package conflict thread and it is basically Does it make sense to upgrade or just re-install? REDUX.

You probably already know this but I'll repeat it just the same:
  1. Even if you keep your system up to date, you'll still run into emerge issues that need to be untangle.

2. But if you don't keep your system up to date, you'll increase the number of emerge issues that need to be untangled (as well as the difficultly and scope).
Unless you are familiar with all the pieces involved in updating out-of-date systems, it'll take a significant amount of time to analyze and resolve everything.

The best solution is prevention.

Please do your best to keep your systems up-to-date.

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
So, here I'm again - switching Pythin requires recompiling, but recompiling fails, because of addition of dantrell overlay.

That said, your issue is less about the project overlays and more about the time between updates.

I can say this because I recently (after the Python changes in the main tree) updated my workstation which still uses the GNOME 3.14 overlay and experienced no issues.

If GNOME 3.14 works then GNOME 3.24 works.

But, just to be sure, I spun up a test install of GNOME 3.24 using a stage 3 tarball and achieved clean emerge output.

In short, all of the project overlays are up-to-date and remain compatible with the main tree.

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
On top of that VirtualBox depends on Python, so I don't have a choice but upgrade.

Any guidance would be great - even if "go look at the message X on the page Y in this thread". ;-)

When you take too long between updates, Portage will complain about anything and everything, some of which may or may not even be valid issues. Deciphering emerge output is its own art (and sometimes you even have to ignore Portage's recommendations).

It's not that your issue can't be resolved but depending on what you already did, you may have missed the best opportunity to resolve it.

You were actually given a solid answer to filtering out all the noise in your previous thread and that was to manually change the Python target back to what you already had installed.

At that point, you would have very likely been able to update @world.

After which you'd undo the Python changes and then update @world again to switch Python targets.

Depending on which version of Python was already installed, you may or may not have had to use a local overlay to temporarily manipulate some ebuilds.
ONEEYEMAN
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I didn't do anything (yet) ;-)
All I did was to update both Portage trees and saw the errors I posted on the other thread.

I will follow you suggestion to follow the suggestion on the other thread - change the PYTHON_TARGET, emrge @world, then change it back.

If I hit the problem I will post back here.

Thank you.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
I didn't do anything (yet) ;-)

Well that's good. :wink:

ONEEYEMAN wrote:
I will follow you suggestion to follow the suggestion on the other thread - change the PYTHON_TARGET, emrge @world, then change it back.

If I hit the problem I will post back here.

Let me know how it goes (and if making that change was enough to get rid of all the initial noise). :o
Ultimator
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

net-libs/webkit-gtk fails to build with icu >= 68.
Newer versions of icu don't define TRUE and FALSE constants so there are some build errors like
Code:
/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.28.4/work/webkitgtk-2.28.4/Source/WTF/wtf/text/icu/UTextProvider.h:82:28: error: ‘TRUE’ was not declared in this scope
   82 |             isAccessible = TRUE;
      |                            ^~~~
/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.28.4/work/webkitgtk-2.28.4/Source/WTF/wtf/text/icu/UTextProvider.h:87:28: error: ‘FALSE’ was not declared in this scope
   87 |             isAccessible = FALSE;
      |                            ^~~~~

I changed the ebuild like this to fix the errors.
Code:
--- a/webkit-gtk-2.28.4.ebuild
+++ b/webkit-gtk-2.28.4.ebuild
@@ -189,6 +189,9 @@ src_configure() {
    # Arches without JIT support also need this to really disable it in all places
    use jit || append-cppflags -DENABLE_JIT=0 -DENABLE_YARR_JIT=0 -DENABLE_ASSEMBLER=0 -DENABLE_C_LOOP=1

+   # Backwards compatibility with icu >= 68
+   append-cppflags -DU_DEFINE_FALSE_AND_TRUE=1
+
    # It does not compile on alpha without this in LDFLAGS
    # https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=648761
    use alpha && append-ldflags "-Wl,--no-relax"
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
$ eshowkw webkit-gtk
Keywords for net-libs/webkit-gtk:
       |                             |   u      | 
       | a   a     p s     a   r     |   n      | 
       | m   r h   p p   s l i i m m | e u s    | r
       | d a m p p c a x 3 p a s 6 i | a s l    | e
       | 6 r 6 p p 6 r 8 9 h 6 c 8 p | p e o    | p
       | 4 m 4 a c 4 c 6 0 a 4 v k s | i d t    | o
-------+-----------------------------+----------+-------
2.30.3 | + ~ + o o ~ ~ + o o o o o o | 6 o 4/37 | gentoo
simonvanderveldt
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I should post it here or on the gentoo bugtracker but it seems like gvfs[samba] is missing a dependency on libunwind.
When I don't have libunwind installed and I try to access a samba share via nautilus/gvfs nothing happens and the gvfs logs show that it can't find libunwind. After installing libunwind access the share works again. "ldd /usr/libexec/gvfsd-smb" also shows that it's linked to libunwind.

I don't really know why this is required though, there doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the gvfs sources https://gitlab.gnome.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&snippets=false&scope=issues&repository_ref=master&search=unwind&group_id=8&project_id=1618
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimator wrote:
net-libs/webkit-gtk fails to build with icu >= 68.

Thanks for the reminder.

WebKitGTK 2.30.3 was already patched for this but I went ahead and backported this change across the older WebKitGTK releases (standard Security Advisories apply).

I also flipped some switches to allow access to the most recent applicable WebKitGTK release for older GNOME release versions.

simonvanderveldt wrote:
Not sure if I should post it here or on the gentoo bugtracker but it seems like gvfs[samba] is missing a dependency on libunwind.

I made the change on my end and it's currently live for the two most recent GNOME release versions.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have 3 failures with the latest package bumps:

dev-cpp/atkmm-2.28.1 - Migrated to meson
dev-cpp/gtkmm-3.24.3:3.0 - Migrated to meson
gnome-extra/gnome-tweaks-3.34.1-r200 - Probably need to drop the no-python patch?
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
Have 3 failures with the latest package bumps [...]

I wasn't expecting surprise Meson ports on a x.y.z release but there you have it. I did a couple rollbacks and will be shelving the Meson ports for a bit.

GNOME Tweaks is on me though. The patch is still applicable, it just needed to be rebased.

Sync up and you should be good to go.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dantrell,

when i try to emerge pangomm-2.42.2 the following error occur:

Code:
 * Package:    dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2
 * Repository: dantrell-gnome
 * Maintainer: gnome@gentoo.org
 * USE:        abi_x86_64 amd64 elibc_glibc kernel_linux userland_GNU
 * FEATURES:   network-sandbox preserve-libs sandbox userpriv usersandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking pangomm-2.42.2.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2 ...
 * Disabling deprecation warnings ...
 [ ok ]
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2 ...
 * abi_x86_64.amd64: running multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure
grep: /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2/configure: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
grep: /var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2/configure: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
 * ERROR: dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2::dantrell-gnome failed (configure phase):
 *   no configure script found
 * Call stack:
 *          ebuild.sh, line  125:  Called src_configure
 *        environment, line 3196:  Called multilib-minimal_src_configure
 *        environment, line 2451:  Called multilib_foreach_abi 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure'
 *        environment, line 2704:  Called multibuild_foreach_variant '_multilib_multibuild_wrapper' 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure'
 *        environment, line 2381:  Called _multibuild_run '_multilib_multibuild_wrapper' 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure'
 *        environment, line 2379:  Called _multilib_multibuild_wrapper 'multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure'
 *        environment, line  385:  Called multilib-minimal_abi_src_configure
 *        environment, line 2445:  Called multilib_src_configure
 *        environment, line 2916:  Called gnome2_src_configure '--disable-documentation'
 *        environment, line 1878:  Called econf '--disable-documentation'
 *   phase-helpers.sh, line  686:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *         die "no configure script found"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2::dantrell-gnome'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2::dantrell-gnome'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/log/portage/dev-cpp:pangomm-2.42.2:20201215-084653.log'.
 * For convenience, a symlink to the build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2-abi_x86_64.amd64'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2/work/pangomm-2.42.2'
 * The following package has failed to build, install, or execute postinst:
 *  (dev-cpp/pangomm-2.42.2:1.4/1.4::dantrell-gnome, ebuild scheduled for merge), Log file:
 *   '/var/log/portage/dev-cpp:pangomm-2.42.2:20201215-084653.log'

I hope you can help me with that :-)
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 23 of 24

Jump to: