Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Covid-19 (part 4)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@crocket , not seen the video, but your bullet points are worth discussing - all !

... In Germany we just have a closing of hundreds of warehouses. Most of the many little towns are going to die (not literally but the business for consumers).
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1275802107296256000?s=20
Labour Party in the UK about Corona-Warn app of Germany. This was news for Johnson.
Another news: it is OpenSource
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5831
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1275802107296256000?s=20
Labour Party in the UK about Corona-Warn app of Germany. This was news for Johnson.
Another news: it is OpenSource

Except it was news for Labour because Boris was right HERPDERP https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-track-and-trace-app-boris-johnson/

at least 80% of a population needs the app installed for it to have effective coverage... Singapore has the highest at 20% and it isn't effective because lack of coverage HERP DERP
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1275802107296256000?s=20
Labour Party in the UK about Corona-Warn app of Germany. This was news for Johnson.
Another news: it is OpenSource

Except it was news for Labour because Boris was right HERPDERP https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-track-and-trace-app-boris-johnson/

at least 80% of a population needs the app installed for it to have effective coverage... Singapore has the highest at 20% and it isn't effective because lack of coverage HERP DERP
Currently officials and experts claim a tiny coverage of 15% might help our humanoid tracing teams set up in every german district. Although I think this claim mostly is an advertizing kind of.

And:
My own iPhone6s got hot with 23% battery usage of the app after two days notice of "Not updated the list of risky tokens since two days".
And:
Over 40% of smarphones existing cannot be used with this app because the advanced bluetooth techniques needed.
But:
Both of the above will continue to become better with time.

I think a tiny fraction of potentially infected found by the app and then activated to let test themselves, can accelerate results for our tracing teams in the districts. If it pulls the R-value from slightly over 1 down to any number beneath 1 this is the difference an epidemic is growing or shrinking. Therefore any absolute statement about coverage isn't that important nor absolutely true. But surely 70% coverage would accomplish a tracing success rate of 0.7^2 if and only if everybody uploads their positive test results. (A few in Germany have done it already. A rewarding motivation for example could be you want to save some friends from your sports, when you don't have contact data but you know they have the Corona-warn app running. Though you don't save them but their family and friends.)

@Naib, do you think there is an argument that every country in Europe/UK uses its own app/own server? (think of the much travel we have!)
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not build your own prison by installing and promoting tracing apps. Do not distract yourself from the quest for freedom by describing the electronic prison in endless details.
If you co-operate with prison builders, you will enslave yourself.
They cannot truly enslave those who resist electronic prison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crocket wrote:
Do not build your own prison by installing and promoting tracing apps. Do not distract yourself from the quest for freedom by describing the electronic prison in endless details.
If you co-operate with prison builders, you will enslave yourself.
They cannot truly enslave those who resist electronic prison.
They can.
Within the next 10y there will be a pandemic most probably with much higher death rates. CoVid-19 with a merely noticable death rate of 0.4% but the next 5% ? What do you think countries will behave then? This pandemic an extra ordinary soft kind rehearsal for the bad times to come!
I support the most liberty securing solution you can think of:
https://github.com/corona-warn-app

Of course we have to clean all open sources of the next pandemic
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pence speaks responsibly in Texas telling truth. And he takes the mask afterwards.
Some day will come and on a Trump rally you can hear: "Elderly lives matter. We want Pence."
Because they know he would not hold a bible upside down to show the satanic symbol ...
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
They can.
Within the next 10y there will be a pandemic most probably with much higher death rates. CoVid-19 with a merely noticable death rate of 0.4% but the next 5% ? What do you think countries will behave then? This pandemic an extra ordinary soft kind rehearsal for the bad times to come!
I support the most liberty securing solution you can think of:
https://github.com/corona-warn-app

Of course we have to clean all open sources of the next pandemic


Given the track record of Neil Ferguson who faked numbers for all contagious diseases, I think it's highly likely that the global controllers will fake another contagious disease again because people are still gullible to their tricks.
They could have easily raised the death rate by changing how they test COVID-19, scam the numbers, and calculate statistics. But, they haven't yet for various reasons.

They are magicians who have money and connections and will.

Bill Gates: COVID-19 ‘will be back in big numbers’ in October-November (Yes, of course it will as I have said for months because that’s always been the plan)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@crocket , this night before falling asleep I had this Gedankenexperiment:

What if all of Sars-Cov-2 is faked by deep state authorities responsible for health in all countries around the world, also countries without 5g technology yet. These deep state people figured out to unite without counselling, congresses and without words nor text communication:
They want to prohibit the reelection of Donald Trump in November. This purpose of the conspiracy was in a way uniting that they didn't need to exchange words. Therefore any witness of the conspiracy doesn't exist.

@crocket this perfect conspiracy theory has benefits for you:
You can use 5g internet connections and vaccination in case there is a virus life threatening you.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof. Michael Meyer-Hermann (TU Braunschweig) says in public TV: his advice is to develop a quick test for Coronavirus infection. He knows it is possible to have such a test giving a result after 30minutes for one Euro cost.

Wow: If you think of the 169 vaccines that are being developed. But they will cost much more and perhaps must be applied multiple times per person .... We could eradicate the virus from earth using massively a quick test in combination with isolation of the infected for 10 days (or less time, because the contagious period of this virus is very short).
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
Prof. Michael Meyer-Hermann (TU Braunschweig) says in public TV: his advice is to develop a quick test for Coronavirus infection. He knows it is possible to have such a test giving a result after 30minutes for one Euro cost.

Wow: If you think of the 169 vaccines that are being developed. But they will cost much more and perhaps must be applied multiple times per person .... We could eradicate the virus from earth using massively a quick test in combination with isolation of the infected for 10 days (or less time, because the contagious period of this virus is very short).
7.8 billion test kits.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
_________________
I don't care who you are, nobody has 56 friends who committed suicide.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18489

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than that if you consider people getting tested multiple times Which will bring forth a worldwide paradigm shift out of hunger and poverty driven by the Coronovavirus Test Economy.
_________________
The media sells it and you live the role.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
@crocket , this night before falling asleep I had this Gedankenexperiment:

What if all of Sars-Cov-2 is faked by deep state authorities responsible for health in all countries around the world, also countries without 5g technology yet. These deep state people figured out to unite without counselling, congresses and without words nor text communication:
They want to prohibit the reelection of Donald Trump in November. This purpose of the conspiracy was in a way uniting that they didn't need to exchange words. Therefore any witness of the conspiracy doesn't exist.

@crocket this perfect conspiracy theory has benefits for you:
You can use 5g internet connections and vaccination in case there is a virus life threatening you.


There are evidences and money trails. The evidences don't automatically evaporate just because you haven't done the research.
For example, MUST SEE On CV: COVID Action Platform - 'TELL ALL' Site Re: NWO (Mirrored From Rooster's House) explains how the global controllers planned COVID-19 responses beneath surface. According to COVID action platform, they hired crisis actors to portray fake COVID-19 propaganda on mainstream media. They literally reveal their plan on the internet although they don't broadcast their plans on mainstream media. COVID action platform is the literal evidence that they co-ordinated fake COVID-19 responses. Police State Contagion: US Plan to Use Bioweapons to Impose Martial Law One Quarantine at a Time tells rockerfeller foundation already laid out the general plan in 2010. You can't hide from truths.

The global controllers are way above politicians. Most of politicians and presidents are their pawns. Politicians come and go. The global controllers control politicians behind scenes. They deliver their orders through secret societies they own. They hide in safe places while their gofers such as Bill Gates and Elon Musk cannot hide from the public.

Skull and bones is one of secret societies they own. List of Skull and Bones members contains George Bush and other elites. According to Who Controls the Gates Family?, skull and bones owns Bane & Company which in turn owns Bill Gates through microsoft. Skull and bones has huge influence on CIA, too. Bill Gates is a rich gofer for skull and bones.
Who Is Bill Gates? explains how Bill Gates controls global health policy.

They have gradually seized control of this planet over thousands of years. They consider themselves noble bloodlines.

Research the top 13 illuminati families including rothschild, schiff, payseur, rockerfeller, ...
Illuminati is the name they gave themselves because they knew they weren't going to be able to hide for ever.

The hierarchy is roughly 13 families -> secret societies -> rich gofers, politicians, intelligence agencies, mainstream media, ... -> police & military state -> humanity


Last edited by crocket on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:19 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More evidences of COVID-19 hoax

Alex Jones Exposes The Biggest COVID Hoax Yet! // If there is one COVID-19 patient, 15 people around the patient are automatically COVID-19. They just need one COVID-19 positive case in order to give COVID-19 diagnosis to most people.

Cash4Covid – How hospitals are making money off the coronavirus // Hospitals across the globe are paid to dispense fake COVID-19 death certificates.

The government orders you to wear face nappies – but this is what it says about them in its own document. They’re taking the piss people // Governments know face masks are ineffective but still force people to wear masks.

States that didn't lock down have 75 percent lower COVID death rates than those that did // This means lockdowns actually caused deaths, and lockdown deaths were re-classified as COVID-19 deaths.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crocket wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
@crocket , this night before falling asleep I had this Gedankenexperiment:

What if all of Sars-Cov-2 is faked by deep state authorities responsible for health in all countries around the world, also countries without 5g technology yet. These deep state people figured out to unite without counselling, congresses and without words nor text communication:
They want to prohibit the reelection of Donald Trump in November. This purpose of the conspiracy was in a way uniting that they didn't need to exchange words. Therefore any witness of the conspiracy doesn't exist.

@crocket this perfect conspiracy theory has benefits for you:
You can use 5g internet connections and vaccination in case there is a virus life threatening you.


There are evidences and money trails. The evidences don't automatically evaporate just because you haven't done the research.
For example, MUST SEE On CV: COVID Action Platform - 'TELL ALL' Site Re: NWO (Mirrored From Rooster's House) explains how the global controllers planned COVID-19 responses beneath surface. According to COVID action platform, they hired crisis actors to portray fake COVID-19 propaganda on mainstream media. They literally reveal their plan on the internet although they don't broadcast their plans on mainstream media. COVID action platform is the literal evidence that they co-ordinated fake COVID-19 responses. Police State Contagion: US Plan to Use Bioweapons to Impose Martial Law One Quarantine at a Time tells rockerfeller foundation already laid out the general plan in 2010. You can't hide from truths.
...
As usually you bring us much too much arguments and evidents to discuss it without full time effort for me.
But I hope my Gedankenexperiment brings you the freedom back to use 5g technology and you can vaccinate you child against measles.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
Prof. Michael Meyer-Hermann (TU Braunschweig) says in public TV: his advice is to develop a quick test for Coronavirus infection. He knows it is possible to have such a test giving a result after 30minutes for one Euro cost.

Wow: If you think of the 169 vaccines that are being developed. But they will cost much more and perhaps must be applied multiple times per person .... We could eradicate the virus from earth using massively a quick test in combination with isolation of the infected for 10 days (or less time, because the contagious period of this virus is very short).
7.8 billion test kits.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As pjp pointed out you need >10 quick tests for my suggested way to eradicate Coronavirus in mankind. But the vaccination is more costly, perhaps 40 dollars/dosis. You may need three per person:
80B < (3 * 40 * 8B) ... 10 times more costly though.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
As usually you bring us much too much arguments and evidents to discuss it without full time effort for me.
But I hope my Gedankenexperiment brings you the freedom back to use 5g technology and you can vaccinate you child against measles.


You say that because you know 5G and vaccine are dangereous. You are free to do that to yourself and your children.
I do not consent to toxicity. I got rid of my smartphone, WiFi, and bluetooth months ago. My sleep quality improved vastly after removing wireless technologies and reducing electromagnetic radiation in my sleeping environment.

And, you ignore evidences right in front of your face. It takes a few minutes to browse and skim some of the evidences to figure out general ideas. Even a little bit of research can shatter your world view. You are afraid of that.
You are supposed to do research on your own at your pace. So, it will take a while for you to come back if you really do some research.

This is the kind of thing you fear digging into.
2017 Study Finds HIV, Hepatitis & Many Other Viruses Present in People // People already have HIV, coronavirus, etc, ... I have it. You have it.
Biologist Proves Measles Isn't A Virus, Wins Supreme Court Case Against Doctor // Dr. Stefan Lanka made german court accept that there is no measles virus.
Microbiologist and Virologist Dr. Stefan Lanka: “Viruses Do Not Cause Diseases and Vaccines are Not Effective”


Last edited by crocket on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crocket wrote:
ulenrich wrote:
As usually you bring us much too much arguments and evidents to discuss it without full time effort for me.
But I hope my Gedankenexperiment brings you the freedom back to use 5g technology and you can vaccinate you child against measles.


You say that because you know 5G and vaccine are dangereous.
I know electro-magnetic force physics and know these are wave lengths not dangerously radiating in the amounts used for information transmission.

I didn't ignore evidences you brought up earlier in this thread. But this was not rewarding for me when you were appealing to ignore all of it until "enlightened" . So, I consider a cult what you propose.
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming to conclusions even before considering any of the evidences? You are still admitting that you are ignoring evidences. Come back to me after doing some research.
If you flatten my arguments into 2D cartoon caricatures, there is no point in discussion.

Truths don't care about how you feel. You can still ignore truths, but that's like ignoring gravity.


Last edited by crocket on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 1413

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crocket wrote:
Coming to conclusions even before considering any of the evidences? No amount of reasoning changes the fact that you are ignoring evidences.
I have done my work in this thread already with your evidence multiple times. Exhausting ...
_________________
ultra left enrich
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
I have done my work in this thread already with your evidence multiple times. Exhausting ...


If you want to talk with me, get used to my unique perspective. I respect your freewill to inject coronavirus vaccine into your body and deprive yourself of oxygen by wearing face masks.
By the way, historically, face masks were for slaves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richk449
Guru
Guru


Joined: 24 Oct 2003
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
crocket wrote:
Coming to conclusions even before considering any of the evidences? No amount of reasoning changes the fact that you are ignoring evidences.
I have done my work in this thread already with your evidence multiple times. Exhausting ...

You distracted him. He was just about to get to the lizard people. That's when the story really gets good.
crocket wrote:
The hierarchy is roughly 13 families -> secret societies -> rich gofers, politicians, intelligence agencies, mainstream media, ... -> police & military state -> humanity

What do you think the next arrow is?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5831
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crocket wrote:

By the way, historically, face masks were for slaves.

Bless, you dont realise that you are a slave
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 18489

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richk449 wrote:
What do you think the next arrow is?
Using ascii, something like: ----(head of Steve Martin)--->


If that is too obscure, a search should help.
_________________
The media sells it and you live the role.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crocket
Guru
Guru


Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 404

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT BEGINS: Psychologists Push to Classify Individuals Resisting Coronavirus Edicts as Mentally Ill
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum