Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Dantrell's GNOME Without Systemd Project (Part 3)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonvanderveldt wrote:
Yeah, that's totally fine, no rush :)

After checking up on the bug you filed and doing my own research, I have decided to fork sys-apps/lm-sensors regardless of what Gentoo does (and add another notch towards forking the main tree).

Whether or not you want to pursue your bug report to completion and entertain Gentoo's off-topic inquires (because the only issue that should matter is whether or not the dependency is accurate) is up to you. If so, you may want to remind them that:

1. Gentoo is about choice.

2. Inaccurate dependencies downstream (e.g. in overlays) may not effect upstream (i.e. the main tree) but inaccurate dependencies upstream effects all downstream consumers.

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Thanks, now media-fonts/noto builds and installs fine :-)

Good to hear. :wink:
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you want to tone down your arrogance a bit. After all this bug is caused by your overzealous forkery, which is your choice, and then you have the choice of simply forking lm-sensors as well.

If you want to make anyone spend even a split second to revise years old changes, this does not cut it.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Maybe you want to tone down your arrogance a bit. After all this bug is caused by your overzealous forkery, which is your choice, and then you have the choice of simply forking lm-sensors as well.

Let's stick with facts please:

1. I actually acknowledged that the main tree could loosen the blocker if applicable.

2. The first developer comment (#1) did not address the whether or not the dependency was accurate.

3. The second developer comment (#3) did not address the whether or not the dependency was accurate.

4. The primary concern of the third developer comment (#4) did not address the whether or not the dependency was accurate.

5. Since the developer comments up to that point were not concerned with whether or not the dependency was accurate, I no longer concerned myself with the developer comments and did in fact decide to fork sys-apps/lm-sensors.

asturm wrote:
If you want to make anyone spend even a split second to revise years old changes, this does not cut it.

6. I didn't file the bug report but the bug report was accurate. I also didn't comment on the bug report but made a decision based on the comments. Overlays don't have to defend the reason for their existence (in which forking is inherent).

7. If you actually have something relevant to say I'd be happy to discuss it otherwise I'm just going to ignore it.
Elleni
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

Wow, instead of appreciate the efforts dantrell makes to support users, liking his project, jumping in and accusing him of arrogance... Look who's talking, though. :face,palm:
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
With the release of GNOME 3.36 "Gresik" it's almost time to dust off my secret overlay tools and start prepping.

For the record, I did dust off my tools. Based on my Nº pass system, I'm somewhere around the 4th pass.

I have been taking my sweet time since there were other changes I wanted to make (and am still making) to the project overlays first.

This would be a good time, however, to report any unexpected GNOME-related downgrades since (as per usual) there is now a mask in place to "freeze" the state of GNOME 3.34 and sometimes I slip up.

Elleni wrote:
Wow, instead of appreciate the efforts dantrell makes to support users, liking his project, jumping in and accusing him of arrogance... Look who's talking, though. :face,palm:

Thanks for the support but people like that aren't worth wasting time on.

If nothing they say during their pugnacious fits is logically sound or even relevant, they can go pound sand.

I got things to do.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got an error compiling x11-libs/vte-0.58.3

Code:

cc1: error: /usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc0/include: No such file or directory [-Werror=missing-include-dirs]
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 110, in preprocess
    self.spawn(pp_args)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/distutils/ccompiler.py", line 909, in spawn
    spawn(cmd, dry_run=self.dry_run)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/distutils/spawn.py", line 36, in spawn
    _spawn_posix(cmd, search_path, dry_run=dry_run)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/distutils/spawn.py", line 159, in _spawn_posix
    % (cmd, exit_status))
distutils.errors.DistutilsExecError: command 'x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/g-ir-scanner", line 100, in <module>
    sys.exit(scanner_main(sys.argv))
  File "/usr/lib64/gobject-introspection/giscanner/scannermain.py", line 570, in scanner_main
    ss, filenames = create_source_scanner(options, args)
  File "/usr/lib64/gobject-introspection/giscanner/scannermain.py", line 443, in create_source_scanner
    ss.parse_files(filenames)
  File "/usr/lib64/gobject-introspection/giscanner/sourcescanner.py", line 259, in parse_files
    self._parse(headers)
  File "/usr/lib64/gobject-introspection/giscanner/sourcescanner.py", line 307, in _parse
    self._cpp_options)
  File "/usr/lib64/gobject-introspection/giscanner/ccompiler.py", line 276, in preprocess
    extra_postargs=extra_postargs)
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 112, in preprocess
    raise CompileError(msg)
distutils.errors.CompileError: command 'x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

Not sure if relevant, but got this warning:

Code:
WARNING: Project targeting '>= 0.49.0' but tried to use feature introduced in '0.50.0': install arg in configure_file
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
Got an error compiling x11-libs/vte-0.58.3 [...]

This is dev-libs/libffi again.

I let the update though for stable since I thought this was non-issue by now. I must have missed something since It Built For Me™.

Edit: The aforementioned link does contain a workaround but could I get the output of the following command:

Code:
genlop --search "dev-libs/libffi|dev-libs/glib|x11-libs/vte" --date 6 months ago

It'll be helpful in determining the build sequence that led to the issue so I can reproduce it for testing.

saboya wrote:
Not sure if relevant, but got this warning: [...]

It's only a warning. I get so many of those. So many. :twisted:
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
It'll be helpful in determining the build sequence that led to the issue so I can reproduce it for testing.

I think the issue is really that stable virtual/libffi is at version 3.3_rc0 while dev-libs/libffi is at version 3.3-r1. So packages depend in virtual/libffi look for the wrong version. Not really sure what to do here, for now I masked >=dev-libs/libffi-3.3
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
I think the issue is really that stable virtual/libffi is at version 3.3_rc0 while dev-libs/libffi is at version 3.3-r1. So packages depend in virtual/libffi look for the wrong version. Not really sure what to do here, for now I masked >=dev-libs/libffi-3.3

Nope, virtual ebuilds do not (or rather aren't supposed to) install any files. They are used (or should be used) to specify providers.

Since virtual/libffi is following the rules, it's not at fault. I was curious as to what was though so I investigated. It took a bit since I first had to reproduce the issue and make sure I understood what was actually going on. :twisted:

The short answer is that to resolve this issue, remove any applicable masks and then rebuild accordingly:

Code:
emerge --ask --oneshot --nodeps --verbose dev-libs/libffi gobject-introspection vte

The longer answer is that gobject-introspection should have rebuilt automatically but doing so requires dev-libs/libffi to have a more detailed :SLOT/SUBSLOT definition such as :SLOT/SUBSLOTVERSION since there isn't a slot operator that says "rebuild this package even if there is no change" but with Gentoo commit 91330e1 this is no longer necessary.

New installs are unaffected and existing installs only need to rebuild once as previously mentioned. Although, it's true that I could automate the entire process by forking dev-libs/libffi making the changes I described.

dantrell wrote:
For the record, I did dust off my tools. Based on my Nº pass system, I'm somewhere around the 4th pass.

I have been taking my sweet time since there were other changes I wanted to make (and am still making) to the project overlays first.

In other news, I'm on the 4th pass.

There was a delay since I decided to spin up fresh installs of GNOME 3.14 through 3.34 for quality assurance (and hurt myself with every rebuilt of WebKitGTK).

After that was done, I achieved clean emerge output for GNOME 3.36 but didn't start building it yet. Edit: Building.

Stay tuned.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Since virtual/libffi is following the rules, it's not at fault. I was curious as to what was though so I investigated. It took a bit since I first had to reproduce the issue and make sure I understood what was actually going on. :twisted:

The short answer is that to resolve this issue, remove any applicable masks and then rebuild accordingly:

Code:
emerge --ask --oneshot --nodeps --verbose dev-libs/libffi gobject-introspection vte

Sure thing, it worked :) Thanks for taking a look at it.

dantrell wrote:

Stay tuned.

Looking forward to 3.36!
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New error: build failure for media-gfx/inkscape on my laptop. On my desktop I didn't have this issue.

Code:

extension/timer.cpp: In constructor ‘Inkscape::Extension::ExpirationTimer::ExpirationTimer(Inkscape::Extension::Extension*)’:
extension/timer.cpp:49:16: error: ‘struct Glib::TimeVal’ has no member named ‘assign_current_time’
   49 |     expiration.assign_current_time();
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
extension/timer.cpp:50:16: error: no match for ‘operator+=’ (operand types are ‘Glib::TimeVal’ and ‘long int’)
   50 |     expiration += timeout;
      |     ~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~
extension/timer.cpp: In member function ‘void Inkscape::Extension::ExpirationTimer::touch()’:
extension/timer.cpp:109:13: error: ‘struct Glib::TimeVal’ has no member named ‘assign_current_time’
  109 |     current.assign_current_time();
      |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
extension/timer.cpp:111:40: error: ‘struct Glib::TimeVal’ has no member named ‘as_double’
  111 |     long time_left = (long)(expiration.as_double() - current.as_double());
      |                                        ^~~~~~~~~
extension/timer.cpp:111:62: error: ‘struct Glib::TimeVal’ has no member named ‘as_double’
  111 |     long time_left = (long)(expiration.as_double() - current.as_double());
      |                                                              ^~~~~~~~~
extension/timer.cpp:115:26: error: no match for ‘operator+’ (operand types are ‘Glib::TimeVal’ and ‘long int’)
  115 |     expiration = current + timeout + time_left;
      |                  ~~~~~~~ ^ ~~~~~~~
      |                  |         |
      |                  |         long int
      |                  Glib::TimeVal
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
Looking forward to 3.36!

I felt inspired so I finished building GNOME 3.36.

The build failures I had to deal with were pretty straightforward. Some packages moved to Meson and others gained and/or lost configure options and/or dependencies. There was this one particularly interesting build failure that involved the lack of PIE in a PIE world.

Based on my Nº pass system, I'm now technically on the 6th pass since I produced and verified a complete build (i.e. it passed the QEMU check and all relevant patches were forward-ported).

I'll be sitting on this for a bit but rest assured, we will soon be able to suffer together. :twisted:

saboya wrote:
New error: build failure for media-gfx/inkscape on my laptop. On my desktop I didn't have this issue.

This one looks GLib-related.

A quick check shows it builds on GNOME 3.14 through 3.32 and fails on 3.34 and 3.36 (but it definitely built on 3.34 before).

Will investigate.
jasrn
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome news, and thank you so much for the great work!

I had a quick question - is there a guide for installing your overlay on systems that _do_ use systemd? I think I can make it happen by masking packages but I'm nervous I'll miss one and leave my system unbootable!
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasrn wrote:
That's awesome news, and thank you so much for the great work!

I had a quick question - is there a guide for installing your overlay on systems that _do_ use systemd? I think I can make it happen by masking packages but I'm nervous I'll miss one and leave my system unbootable!

https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-project-gnome-without-systemd/blob/master/README-MAYBE.md#alternative-documentation
jasrn
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I am bad - thanks for the quick pointer and sorry for the apparently easily-answered question!
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasrn wrote:
Wow...I am bad - thanks for the quick pointer and sorry for the apparently easily-answered question!

No problem, it's not the easiest link to find :)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
I'll be sitting on this for a bit but rest assured, we will soon be able to suffer together. :twisted:

GNOME 3.36.0 (alpha) is now available for testing (with a caveat). :twisted:

As per usual, GNOME 3.36 defaults to an elogind implementation with X preferred over Wayland. If you are new, reference the official documentation to be apprised of changes in the installation process.

Do note that:
  • ConsoleKit support for GNOME 3.24+ is still pending.
  • Systemd support for GNOME 3.14+ is available.
That said, just the caveat and a couple things:
  • There is a bit too much overlap this time around so I decided not to move packages shared between GNOME 3.34 and 3.36 to the generic overlay since in all likelihood I'll move most back when GNOME 3.36 bridges the gap in a couple point releases. Therefore, until further notice, use of the dantrell-gnome-3-36 overlay also requires use of the dantrell-gnome-3-34 overlay.

• Nautilus can thumbnail in a sandbox but the previous behavior is still used. I keep saying it's probably time to default to the new behaviour but when CVE-2019-11460 (which I patched) cropped up I wasn't in a hurry anymore (not that I was in a hurry before). I'm still not in a hurry but if the majority want the default changed just give me a heads up (in any case, it's the USE flag is already easily toggle-able).

• I'm not going to say it. Nope. Actually, Meson. :roll:
Old issues:
New issues:
  • GNOME Shell (performance regression when scrolling through All Applications)
And then there's this one issue that affects GNOME 3.30 though 3.36:
  • Nautilus (issue #974) & GTK+ (issue #1996)
The remaining high-priority issues is:
  • WebKit bug #199094 (restoring the preprocessor guards for older GNOME release versions)
Medium-priority ebuild issues include:
  • End of Life (EOL) for Python 2. Status: ~71 remaining.
Low-priority ebuild issues include:
  • Port to EAPI 6. Status: ~44 remaining.
  • Port to EAPI 7. Status: So many remaining.
As always, I'll deal with other issues as I become aware of them. Enjoy. :)

Elleni wrote:
as I dont think, the official support will allow to combine gnome & plasma profile, you have to stand me longer :)

vozhyk wrote:
I've been using the same gnome+plasma profile [...]

Spargeltarzan wrote:
[...] on plasma+gnome profile.

Furthermore, the usual folks should probably let me know when you want the combined profiles to be switched from GNOME 3.34 to GNOME 3.36 but unless you are feeling lucky you should probably wait until someone other than me confirms that GNOME 3.36.0 builds. :twisted:

dantrell wrote:
Will investigate.

Haven't started yet.

jasrn wrote:

saboya wrote:
No problem, it's not the easiest link to find :)

It really isn't the easiest link to find. Not sure where I should put it. :o
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off we go. Emerging 3.36
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First bump on the road: gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.36.0

Code:

In file included from /usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h:9,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/galloca.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkconfig.h:13,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdk.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtk.h:30,
                 from ../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/common/cc-hostname-entry.h:22,
                 from ../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:25:
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c: In function ‘get_primary_disc_info’:
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:466:13: error: unknown type name ‘UDisksClient_autoptr’
  466 |   g_autoptr(UDisksClient) client = NULL;
      |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1029:43: note: in definition of macro ‘_GLIB_AUTOPTR_TYPENAME’
 1029 | #define _GLIB_AUTOPTR_TYPENAME(TypeName)  TypeName##_autoptr
      |                                           ^~~~~~~~
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:466:3: note: in expansion of macro ‘g_autoptr’
      |   ^~~~~~~~~
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:466:3: error: cleanup argument not a function
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:466:36: warning: initialization of ‘int’ from ‘void *’ makes integer from pointer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
      |                                    ^~~~
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:475:10: warning: assignment to ‘int’ from ‘UDisksClient *’ {aka ‘struct _UDisksClient *’} makes integer from pointer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
  475 |   client = udisks_client_new_sync (NULL, &error);
      |          ^
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:476:14: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
  476 |   if (client == NULL)
      |              ^~
../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:484:47: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘udisks_client_get_object_manager’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
  484 |   manager = udisks_client_get_object_manager (client);
      |                                               ^~~~~~
      |                                               |
      |                                               int
In file included from /usr/include/udisks2/udisks/udisks.h:30,
                 from ../gnome-control-center-3.36.0/panels/info-overview/cc-info-overview-panel.c:41:
/usr/include/udisks2/udisks/udisksclient.h:46:21: note: expected ‘UDisksClient *’ {aka ‘struct _UDisksClient *’} but argument is of type ‘int’
   46 | GDBusObjectManager *udisks_client_get_object_manager (UDisksClient        *client);

Missing reference to udisks in meson?

*edit* - Updating sys-fs/udisks to 2.8.4 solved the issue.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saboya wrote:
*edit* - Updating sys-fs/udisks to 2.8.4 solved the issue.

I literally just guessed this was the reason a few minutes ago and was in the process of reproducing the build failure when you snuck that edit in. :twisted:

Anyway, a bit of dependency adjustment and package stabilization is in order.

saboya wrote:
Missing reference to udisks in meson?

There really is a missing reference to UDisks in Meson. :o

Last edited by dantrell on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and that was it! Successfully rebooted into 3.36.0. Apparently everything is fine.

Thanks once again for your work, dantrell.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
There really is a missing reference to UDisks in Meson. :o

It took a bit of digging but I did find a reference (and to the wrong version at that).

I'll be accounting for this on my end. Edit: Accounted for.

saboya wrote:
... and that was it! Successfully rebooted into 3.36.0.

Nice. Next vic— err, volunteer step up. :twisted:

saboya wrote:
Apparently everything is fine.

What about that GNOME Shell performance regression when scrolling through All Applications?

Although, I'm not sure it's actually a regression and more that they removed the scrolling effect?
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really use that feature, so I have no reference to compare to. But using it now it seems just fine. My PC is probably better than average so I might not notice unless it's extremely bad (Ryzen 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX 1070).
jasrn
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on installing this now but I'm running into some blocked packages. My guess is it's just some generally bad use flags on my system,, rather than an issue on your end, so I'm going to try and resolve it unless you see any rookie mistakes I'm making!

Quote:

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild N ] acct-group/polkitd-0::gentoo 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-util/gdbus-codegen-2.64.1::dantrell-gnome [2.60.7::gentoo] PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="(-python3_6%*) (-python3_7%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-util/glib-utils-2.64.1::dantrell-gnome [2.60.7::gentoo] PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="(-python3_6%*) (-python3_7%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] sys-apps/miscfiles-1.5-r3::gentoo USE="-minimal" 1,703 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-shells/gentoo-bashcomp-20180302::gentoo 21 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/qqwing-1.3.4:0/2::dantrell-gnome [1.3.4:0/2::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] games-board/gnuchess-6.2.4::gentoo 741 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-fonts/croscorefonts-20200308::dantrell-gnome 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-misc/netkit-fingerd-0.17-r3::gentoo 25 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-libs/liblinear-210-r1:0/3::gentoo 373 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libdiscid-0.6.2::dantrell-gnome [0.6.2::gentoo] USE="-static-libs" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-i18n/unicode-emoji-12.0::dantrell-gnome [11.0::gentoo] 781 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/http-parser-2.9.3:0/2.9.0::gentoo USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 51 KiB
[ebuild N ] acct-user/polkitd-0::gentoo 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-arch/unzip-6.0_p25::gentoo USE="bzip2 unicode -natspec*" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ~] dev-libs/fribidi-1.0.9::gentoo [1.0.8::gentoo] USE="-static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 1,115 KiB
[ebuild U ~] sys-fs/fuse-common-3.9.0::gentoo [3.2.6::gentoo] 1,488 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-i18n/unicode-data-12.1.0::dantrell-gnome [12.0.0::gentoo] 14,806 KiB
[ebuild N ~] games-board/crafty-24.1-r1::gentoo USE="-no-opts" 511 KiB
[ebuild N ] games-board/stockfish-10::gentoo USE="optimize -debug -general-32 -general-64" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse -avx2 -popcnt" 171 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-i18n/unicode-cldr-33.0::dantrell-gnome [33.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-shells/bash-completion-2.10::gentoo USE="eselect -test" 307 KiB
[ebuild U #] dev-libs/vala-common-0.48.1::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11::gentoo] 3,347 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/lcms-2.9:2::gentoo USE="threads -doc -jpeg* -static-libs -test -tiff*" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libunistring-0.9.10:0/2::dantrell-gnome [0.9.10:0/2::gentoo] USE="-doc -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/npth-1.5::dantrell-gnome [1.3::gentoo] USE="-static-libs" 293 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/freetype-2.9.1-r3:2::gentoo USE="X adobe-cff bzip2 cleartype_hinting -bindist -debug -doc -fontforge -harfbuzz -infinality -png* -static-libs -utils" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libpcre-8.42:3::gentoo USE="bzip2 cxx jit readline recursion-limit (split-usr) (unicode) zlib -libedit -pcre16* -pcre32 -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-libs/slang-2.3.2::gentoo USE="pcre readline zlib -cjk -png* -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-gfx/qrencode-4.0.2:0/4::gentoo USE="-test" 421 KiB
[ebuild N ~] games-board/sjeng-11.2-r2::gentoo 170 KiB
[ebuild N ] sys-apps/paxctl-0.9::gentoo 8 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libpcre2-10.33-r1::dantrell-gnome [10.33-r1::gentoo] USE="bzip2 jit readline recursion-limit (split-usr) unicode zlib -libedit -pcre16* -pcre32 -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-misc/dhcp-4.4.1::gentoo USE="client ipv6 server ssl -ldap* -libressl (-selinux) -vim-syntax" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-fonts/dejavu-2.37::gentoo USE="X -fontforge" 5,303 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-fonts/symbola-9.17::gentoo USE="X -doc" 4,027 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-fonts/unifont-10.0.06::gentoo USE="X (-fontforge) (-utils)" 15,285 KiB
[ebuild N ~] media-fonts/crosextrafonts-caladea-20130214::gentoo USE="X" 111 KiB
[ebuild N ~] media-fonts/crosextrafonts-carlito-20130920::gentoo USE="X" 1,143 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-fonts/noto-20190524::dantrell-gnome USE="X ttf -cjk -emoji -extra -minimal" 722,903 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-util/gtk-doc-am-1.25-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.25-r1::gentoo] 658 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-misc/curl-7.68.0::gentoo USE="ipv6 progress-meter ssl threads -adns -alt-svc -brotli -http2 -idn -kerberos -ldap* -metalink (-nghttp3) (-quiche) -rtmp -samba -ssh -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CURL_SSL="(openssl) (-gnutls) (-libressl) (-mbedtls) (-nss) (-winssl)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/tiff-4.1.0::gentoo USE="cxx zlib -jbig -jpeg* -lzma -static-libs -test -webp -zstd" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/jbig2dec-0.17-r1:0/0.17::gentoo USE="-png* -static-libs -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libraw-0.19.3:0/19::gentoo USE="lcms openmp -examples -jpeg*" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/audiofile-0.3.6-r3:0/1::gentoo USE="-flac* -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/libXfont2-2.0.4::gentoo USE="bzip2 ipv6 -doc -static-libs -truetype*" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libwebp-1.0.2:0/7::gentoo USE="jpeg png -gif* -opengl* -static-libs -swap-16bit-csp -tiff*" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2 -sse4_1" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] www-client/w3m-0.5.3_p20180125::gentoo USE="X nls ssl unicode -fbcon -gdk-pixbuf -gpm* -imlib -libressl -lynxkeymap -nntp -xface" L10N="-de -ja" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-lang/spidermonkey-60.8.0:60/8.0::dantrell-gnome [60.5.2_p0-r2:60/60::gentoo] USE="jit -custom-cflags -custom-optimization -debug -minimal (-system-icu*) -test" 32,035 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/newt-0.52.21::gentoo USE="nls -gpm* -tcl" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6" 0 KiB
[ebuild NS *] dev-lang/spidermonkey-68.4.2:68/4.2::dantrell-gnome [60.5.2_p0-r2:60::gentoo] USE="jit -custom-cflags -custom-optimization -debug -minimal (-system-icu*) -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-devel/gettext-0.20.1::dantrell-gnome [0.20.1::gentoo] USE="acl cxx ncurses nls openmp -cvs -doc -emacs -git -java -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-libs/gnutls-3.6.7-r1:0/30::gentoo USE="cxx idn nls openssl (pkcs11*) seccomp tls-heartbeat -dane -doc -examples -guile -sslv2 -sslv3 -static-libs -test (-test-full) -tools -valgrind" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/libgpg-error-1.37::dantrell-gnome [1.36::gentoo] USE="nls -common-lisp -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 916 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/flac-1.3.3::gentoo USE="cxx (-altivec) -debug -ogg* -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-scheme/guile-2.0.14-r3:12/22::dantrell-gnome USE="deprecated networking nls regex threads -debug -debug-malloc -doc -emacs -static-libs" 4,508 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-misc/whois-5.4.3::gentoo USE="iconv nls -idn" 82 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libgcrypt-1.8.5:0/20::dantrell-gnome [1.8.5:0/20::gentoo] USE="-doc -o-flag-munging -static-libs" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libassuan-2.5.3::dantrell-gnome [2.5.3::gentoo] USE="-static-libs" 559 KiB
[ebuild N ] x11-misc/icon-naming-utils-0.8.90-r1::gentoo 69 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-util/meson-0.53.1::dantrell-gnome [0.52.1::gentoo] USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7 -python3_8" 1,516 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-python/pygments-2.5.2::gentoo USE="-doc -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy3) -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 19,790 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/babl-0.1.74::dantrell-gnome [0.1.74::gentoo] USE="introspection -lcms*" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx sse sse2 -avx2 -f16c -sse3 -sse4_1" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-python/docutils-0.14::gentoo PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy3) -python3_7" 1,687 KiB
[ebuild NS ~] sys-fs/fuse-3.9.0:3::gentoo [2.9.8:0::gentoo] USE="suid%* -test% (-examples%) (-static-libs%)" ABI_X86="(64%*) -32% (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libvpx-1.7.0-r1:0/5::gentoo USE="highbitdepth threads -doc -postproc -static-libs -svc* -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx sse sse2 -avx -avx2 -sse3 -sse4_1 -ssse3" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-eselect/eselect-rust-20200101::gentoo 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-eselect/eselect-pinentry-0.7::dantrell-gnome [0.7::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-i18n/uchardet-0.0.6-r2::gentoo USE="-static-libs -test" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/musicbrainz-5.1.0:5/1::dantrell-gnome [5.1.0:5/1::gentoo] USE="-examples -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/libssh2-1.9.0_p20190913::gentoo USE="zlib -gcrypt -libressl -mbedtls" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-dns/bind-tools-9.14.8::gentoo USE="caps ipv6 readline -doc -gssapi -idn -libedit -libressl -xml*" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] sys-apps/bubblewrap-0.3.1-r2::dantrell-gnome [0.3.1-r1::gentoo] USE="man%* namespaces%* suid (-selinux) -sudo%" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libv4l-1.16.6::gentoo USE="-jpeg*" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-db/postgresql-12.2:12::gentoo USE="icu nls pam python readline server ssl systemd threads zlib -debug -doc -kerberos -ldap* -libressl -llvm -perl (-selinux) -static-libs -tcl -uuid -xml*" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/apr-util-1.6.1-r3:1::gentoo USE="berkdb gdbm -doc -ldap* -libressl -mysql -nss -odbc -openssl -postgres -sqlite -static-libs" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] www-servers/apache-2.4.41:2::gentoo USE="gdbm (split-usr) ssl suexec-caps threads -debug -doc -ldap* -libressl (-selinux) -static -suexec -suexec-syslog" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic auth_digest authn_alias authn_anon authn_core authn_dbm authn_file authz_core authz_dbm authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif socache_shmcb speling status unique_id unixd userdir usertrack vhost_alias -access_compat -asis -auth_form -authn_dbd -authn_socache -authz_dbd -brotli -cache_disk -cache_socache -cern_meta -charset_lite -dbd -dumpio -http2 -ident -imagemap -lbmethod_bybusyness -lbmethod_byrequests -lbmethod_bytraffic -lbmethod_heartbeat -log_forensic -macro -md -proxy -proxy_ajp -proxy_balancer -proxy_connect -proxy_fcgi -proxy_ftp -proxy_html -proxy_http -proxy_http2 -proxy_scgi -proxy_wstunnel -ratelimit -remoteip -reqtimeout -session -session_cookie -session_crypto -session_dbd -slotmem_shm -substitute -version -watchdog -xml2enc" APACHE2_MPMS="-event -prefork -worker" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] sys-apps/dbus-1.12.16-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.12.16::gentoo] USE="X systemd user-session -debug -doc -elogind (-selinux) -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-boot/grub-2.04-r1:2/2.04-r1::gentoo USE="device-mapper fonts mount nls themes -doc -efiemu -libzfs -sdl* (-test) -truetype*" GRUB_PLATFORMS="efi-64 -coreboot -efi-32 -emu -ieee1275 -loongson -multiboot -pc -qemu -qemu-mips -uboot -xen -xen-32 -xen-pvh" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-video/pipewire-0.2.6-r3:0/0.2::dantrell-gnome USE="X bluetooth systemd -doc -ffmpeg -gstreamer -libav -sdl -vaapi" 412 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-devel/llvm-9.0.1:9::gentoo USE="libffi ncurses -debug -doc -exegesis -gold -libedit -test -xar -xml* -z3" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" LLVM_TARGETS="AMDGPU BPF NVPTX (X86) -AArch64 -ARM -Hexagon -Lanai -MSP430 -Mips -PowerPC -RISCV -Sparc -SystemZ -WebAssembly -XCore" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] net-libs/libpsl-0.20.2::dantrell-gnome [0.21.0::gentoo] USE="icu idn man" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 9,012 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-lang/rust-1.41.1:stable/1.41::gentoo USE="-clippy -debug -doc -libressl (-nightly) (-parallel-compiler) -rls -rustfmt (-system-bootstrap) (-system-llvm) -wasm" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" LLVM_TARGETS="(X86) -AArch64 -AMDGPU -ARM -BPF -Hexagon -Lanai -MSP430 -Mips -NVPTX -PowerPC -RISCV -Sparc -SystemZ -WebAssembly -XCore" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] virtual/rust-1.41.1::gentoo ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/glib-2.64.1:2/64::dantrell-gnome [2.60.7-r2:2/2::gentoo] USE="dbus (mime) xattr -debug -fam -gtk-doc (-selinux) -static-libs -systemtap -test (-utils%)" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] app-text/enchant-2.1.3-r1:2/1::dantrell-gnome [2.2.7:2/2::gentoo] USE="hunspell -aspell -static-libs% -test%" 940 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-text/enchant-1.6.1-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.6.1-r1::gentoo] USE="hunspell -aspell -static-libs -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/dconf-0.36.0::dantrell-gnome [0.32.0-r2::gentoo] USE="-gtk-doc -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/libcroco-0.6.13:0.6::dantrell-gnome [0.6.13:0.6::gentoo] USE="-test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild NS #] dev-lang/vala-0.48.1:0.48::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11:0.44::gentoo] USE="-test (-valadoc%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-base/gnome-common-3.18.0-r1:3::dantrell-gnome [3.18.0-r1:3::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/libsigc++-2.10.2:2/10::dantrell-gnome [2.10.1:2/2::gentoo] USE="-doc -static-libs -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-lang/vala-0.44.11:0.44::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11:0.44::gentoo] USE="-test (-valadoc%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/yelp-xsl-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1::gentoo] 628 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-user-docs-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.3::gentoo] USE="-test" 10,201 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-text/gnome-doc-utils-0.20.10-r2::dantrell-gnome [0.20.10-r2::gentoo] PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-themes/gnome-backgrounds-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="vanilla-live%*" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] x11-themes/gnome-icon-theme-extras-3.12.0::dantrell-gnome 1,690 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-video/gnome-video-effects-0.4.3::dantrell-gnome [0.4.3::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-util/gtk-doc-1.25-r2::dantrell-gnome USE="-debug -doc -emacs -highlight -test -vim" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild NS ] dev-lang/vala-0.46.6:0.46::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11:0.44::gentoo] USE="-test (-valadoc%)" 3,304 KiB
[ebuild NS ] dev-lang/vala-0.36.20:0.36::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11:0.44::gentoo] USE="-test (-valadoc%)" 2,851 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-text/yelp-tools-3.32.2::dantrell-gnome [3.32.2::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-cpp/glibmm-2.62.0:2::dantrell-gnome [2.60.1:2::gentoo] USE="-debug -doc -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 7,225 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-getting-started-docs-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 79,873 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/gd-2.2.5-r2:2/3::gentoo USE="fontconfig* jpeg png truetype zlib -static-libs -test -tiff* -webp -xpm" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libgphoto2-2.5.22:0/6::gentoo USE="nls -doc -examples -exif* -gd -jpeg* -serial" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CAMERAS="adc65 agfa_cl20 aox ax203 barbie canon casio_qv clicksmart310 digigr8 digita dimagev dimera3500 directory enigma13 fuji gsmart300 hp215 iclick jamcam jd11 jl2005a jl2005c kodak_dc120 kodak_dc210 kodak_dc240 kodak_dc3200 kodak_ez200 konica konica_qm150 largan lg_gsm mars mustek panasonic_coolshot panasonic_dc1000 panasonic_dc1580 panasonic_l859 pccam300 pccam600 pentax polaroid_pdc320 polaroid_pdc640 polaroid_pdc700 ptp2 ricoh ricoh_g3 samsung sierra sipix_blink2 sipix_web2 smal sonix sony_dscf1 sony_dscf55 soundvision spca50x sq905 st2205 stv0674 stv0680 sx330z topfield toshiba_pdrm11 tp6801" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-print/cups-2.2.13::gentoo USE="X acl dbus pam python ssl systemd threads -debug -java -kerberos -lprng-compat (-selinux) -static-libs -usb* -xinetd -zeroconf" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-fs/samba-4.11.6-r2::gentoo USE="acl client cups pam python system-mitkrb5 systemd -addc -addns -ads -ceph -cluster -debug (-dmapi) (-fam) -gpg -iprint -json -ldap* -profiling-data -quota (-selinux) -syslog (-system-heimdal) -test -winbind -zeroconf" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-python/pycups-1.9.73-r2::dantrell-gnome [1.9.73-r2::gentoo] USE="-examples" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/gobject-introspection-common-1.64.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [1.60.2::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/gobject-introspection-1.64.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [1.60.2-r1::gentoo] USE="-doctool -gtk-doc% -test (-cairo%*)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[blocks b ] <dev-libs/gobject-introspection-1.64.0 ("<dev-libs/gobject-introspection-1.64.0" is blocking dev-libs/gobject-introspection-common-1.64.0)
[ebuild UD ] x11-libs/gdk-pixbuf-2.38.2:2::dantrell-gnome [2.40.0:2::gentoo] USE="X introspection jpeg -debug% -test% -tiff* (-gtk-doc%)" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 5,381 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gsettings-desktop-schemas-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="introspection -vanilla-fonts%" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/atk-2.35.1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [2.32.0::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 288 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-accessibility/at-spi2-core-2.36.0:2::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [2.32.1:2::gentoo] USE="X introspection -gtk-doc -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 183 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-libs/json-glib-1.4.4-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.4.4::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-libs/libgee-0.20.3:0.8/2::dantrell-gnome [0.20.2:0.8/2::gentoo] USE="introspection" 663 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-libs/libical-3.0.8:0/3::dantrell-gnome [3.0.7:0/3::gentoo] USE="berkdb introspection vala* -doc -examples -static-libs -test" 861 KiB
[ebuild U *] gnome-base/libgtop-2.40.0-r1:2/11::dantrell-gnome [2.38.0:2/11::gentoo] USE="introspection" 727 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/totem-pl-parser-3.26.4:0/18::dantrell-gnome [3.26.4:0/18::gentoo] USE="crypt introspection quvi -archive -gtk-doc -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-libs/gexiv2-0.12.0::dantrell-gnome [0.10.10-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection python vala -gtk-doc -test (-static-libs%)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7% (-python3_8)" 363 KiB
[ebuild U *] media-libs/graphene-1.10.0::dantrell-gnome [1.8.6::gentoo] USE="introspection -doc -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse2" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-menus-3.36.0:3::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0:3::gentoo] USE="introspection -test" 200 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/libxklavier-5.4:0/16::dantrell-gnome [5.4:0/16::gentoo] USE="introspection -vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-accessibility/at-spi2-atk-2.34.2:2::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [2.32.0:2::gentoo] USE="-test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 95 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-util/gtk-update-icon-cache-3.24.14::dantrell-gnome [3.24.13::gentoo] 90 KiB
[ebuild UD ] net-wireless/bluez-5.52-r1:0/3::dantrell-gnome [5.54:0/3::gentoo] USE="cups mesh obex readline systemd udev user-session -btpclient -debug -deprecated -doc -experimental -extra-tools -midi (-selinux) -test -test-programs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7%* (-python3_6%*) (-python3_7%) (-python3_8%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-libs/glib-networking-2.64.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [2.60.4::gentoo] USE="gnome libproxy ssl -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libmediaart-1.9.4:2.0::dantrell-gnome [1.9.4:2.0::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection -qt5 -test -vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/libmanette-0.2.3-r1::dantrell-gnome [0.2.3::gentoo] USE="introspection udev vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-cpp/atkmm-2.28.0::dantrell-gnome [2.28.0::gentoo] USE="-doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-libs/libsoup-2.70.0:2.4::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [2.66.4:2.4::gentoo] USE="introspection ssl vala -gssapi -gtk-doc -samba -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1,460 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/libpcap-1.9.1::gentoo USE="bluetooth dbus -netlink -static-libs -usb" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 830 KiB
[ebuild UD ] app-misc/geoclue-2.4.10:2.0::dantrell-gnome [2.5.3-r2:2.0::gentoo] USE="introspection -modemmanager -zeroconf (-gtk-doc%) (-vala%)" 388 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-libs/rest-0.8.1:0.7::dantrell-gnome [0.8.1:0.7::gentoo] USE="introspection -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] sys-apps/osinfo-db-tools-1.7.0::dantrell-gnome [1.6.0-r1::gentoo] USE="-test" 66 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/gupnp-av-0.12.11:0/2::gentoo USE="introspection" 365 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-analyzer/nmap-7.80-r1::gentoo USE="ipv6 nls nse ssl -libressl -libssh2 -ncat -ndiff -nmap-update -nping (-system-lua) -zenmap" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python2_7" 10,307 KiB
[ebuild R *] sys-apps/osinfo-db-20200214::dantrell-gnome [20200214::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] sys-libs/libosinfo-1.7.0::dantrell-gnome [1.6.0::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -gtk-doc% -test" 266 KiB
[ebuild U *] app-crypt/libsecret-0.20.2::dantrell-gnome [0.18.8::gentoo] USE="crypt introspection vala -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/libnotify-0.7.8::dantrell-gnome [0.7.8::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-libs/telepathy-glib-0.24.1-r1::dantrell-gnome [0.24.1-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -debug -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] x11-themes/gnome-themes-extra-3.28::dantrell-gnome 0 KiB
[uninstall ] x11-themes/gnome-themes-standard-3.28::gentoo
[blocks b ] x11-themes/gnome-themes-standard ("x11-themes/gnome-themes-standard" is blocking x11-themes/gnome-themes-extra-3.28)
[ebuild R ] media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta-1.14.3:1.0::gentoo USE="X alsa pulseaudio -a52* -aac* -cdda* -dts* -dv -dvb -dvd* -ffmpeg -flac* -http -jack -lame -libass -libvisual -mms -modplug -mp3* -mpeg* -ogg* -opus -oss -taglib -theora -v4l -vaapi -vcd -vorbis* -vpx -wavpack -x264*" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] sys-auth/pambase-20191128::dantrell-gnome [20190402::gentoo] USE="cracklib nullok sha512 systemd -caps% -ck% (-consolekit) -debug -elogind -minimal -mktemp -pam_krb5 -pam_ssh -passwdqc -securetty (-selinux)" 4 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-admin/sudo-1.8.31::gentoo USE="nls pam secure-path sendmail -gcrypt -ldap* -libressl -offensive -sasl (-selinux) -skey -sssd -system-digest" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] sys-auth/polkit-0.116-r1::dantrell-gnome [0.115-r4::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection nls pam systemd -ck% (-consolekit) -elogind -examples -jit -kde (-selinux) -test" 1,513 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-misc/colord-1.3.5:0/2::dantrell-gnome [1.3.5:0/2::gentoo] USE="gusb introspection policykit systemd udev vala* -argyllcms -examples -extra-print-profiles -scanner" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] sys-power/upower-0.99.12.20191024:0/3::dantrell-gnome [0.99.9-r1:0/3::gentoo] USE="introspection -ck% -doc -integration-test% -ios (-selinux)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6%* -python3_7% -python3_8%" 420 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-fs/udisks-2.8.4:2::dantrell-gnome [2.8.4:2::gentoo] USE="acl introspection nls systemd -debug -elogind -fhs% -lvm (-selinux) -vdo" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] net-misc/modemmanager-1.8.2:0/1::dantrell-gnome [1.10.0:0/1::gentoo] USE="introspection policykit qmi systemd udev -ck% -mbim -vala (-elogind%)" 2,040 KiB
[ebuild UD ] sys-apps/accountsservice-0.6.45-r3::dantrell-gnome [0.6.50-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection systemd -ck% (-consolekit) -doc -elogind (-selinux)" 374 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-base/gconf-3.2.6-r4:2::gentoo USE="introspection policykit -debug -ldap*" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/gsound-1.0.2-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.0.2-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-libs/gupnp-dlna-0.10.5:2.0::gentoo USE="introspection" 322 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-libs/nv-codec-headers-9.0.18.1::gentoo ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-tweaks-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.0-r1::gentoo] PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 241 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-video/ffmpeg-4.2.2:0/56.58.58::gentoo USE="X alsa bzip2 encode gpl iconv network postproc pulseaudio threads zlib (-altivec) -amr -amrenc (-appkit) -bluray -bs2b -cdio -chromaprint -chromium -codec2 -cpudetection (-cuda) -dav1d -debug -doc -fdk -flite -fontconfig -frei0r -fribidi -gcrypt -gme -gmp -gnutls -gsm -hardcoded-tables -iec61883 -ieee1394 -jack -jpeg2k -kvazaar -ladspa -libaom -libaribb24 -libass -libcaca -libdrm -libilbc -libressl -librtmp -libsoxr -libtesseract -libv4l -libxml2 -lv2 -lzma (-mipsdspr1) (-mipsdspr2) (-mipsfpu) (-mmal) -modplug -mp3 -openal -opencl -opengl -openh264 -openssl -opus -oss -pic -rubberband -samba -sdl -snappy -speex -srt -ssh -static-libs -svg -test -theora -truetype -twolame -v4l -vaapi -vdpau -vidstab -vorbis -vpx -wavpack -webp -x264 -x265 -xvid -zeromq -zimg -zvbi" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx mmxext sse sse2 -3dnow -3dnowext -aes -avx -avx2 -fma3 -fma4 -sse3 -sse4_1 -sse4_2 -ssse3 -xop" FFTOOLS="aviocat cws2fws ffescape ffeval ffhash fourcc2pixfmt graph2dot ismindex pktdumper qt-faststart sidxindex trasher" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libsdl-1.2.15-r9::gentoo USE="X alsa joystick pulseaudio sound video -aalib -custom-cflags -dga -fbcon -libcaca -nas -opengl* -oss -static-libs -tslib -xinerama -xv*" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/openal-1.20.0::gentoo USE="alsa pulseaudio (-coreaudio) -debug -jack -oss -portaudio -qt5 -sdl*" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="sse sse2 -sse4_1" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-video/ffmpegthumbnailer-2.2.0-r1::gentoo USE="gnome gtk -jpeg -libav -png -test" 1,196 KiB
[ebuild UD ] dev-libs/libgnome-games-support-1.2.3:1/2::dantrell-gnome [1.4.4:1/3::gentoo] 337 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/sushi-3.34.0-r1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="-office -wayland%" 73 KiB
[ebuild R ~] app-emulation/wine-staging-5.4:5.4::gentoo USE="X alsa cups faudio fontconfig gcrypt gecko jpeg lcms mono ncurses nls opengl perl png pulseaudio realtime run-exes ssl (staging) threads truetype udev udisks xcomposite xml -capi -custom-cflags -dos -gphoto2 -gsm -gssapi -gstreamer* -kerberos -ldap* -mp3* -netapi -odbc -openal -opencl -osmesa -oss -pcap -pipelight -prelink -samba -scanner -sdl* (-selinux) -test -themes -v4l -vaapi -vkd3d -vulkan -xinerama" ABI_X86="32 64 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] app-crypt/gnupg-2.2.17::dantrell-gnome [2.2.19::gentoo] USE="bzip2 nls readline smartcard ssl -doc -ldap* (-selinux) -tofu -tools -usb* -user-socket -wks-server" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-crypt/gpgme-1.13.1:1/11::dantrell-gnome [1.13.0-r1:1/11::gentoo] USE="cxx -common-lisp (-python*) -qt5 -static-libs" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 1,719 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-crypt/gcr-3.36.0:0/1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0-r1:0/1::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection -gtk-doc% (-debug%) (-test%) (-vala%*)" 1,002 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/libdazzle-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.3::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc -test -vala*" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] media-libs/grilo-0.3.12:0.3/0::dantrell-gnome [0.3.11:0.3/0::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection network playlist -gtk-doc -test -vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/gtksourceview-4.2.0:4::dantrell-gnome [4.2.0:4::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -glade -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-wireless/gnome-bluetooth-3.34.1-r1:2/13::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.34.0:2/13::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/colord-gtk-0.1.26:0/1::dantrell-gnome [0.1.26:0/1::gentoo] USE="introspection -doc -vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/gssdp-1.0.3:0/3::dantrell-gnome USE="gtk introspection" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 310 KiB
[ebuild R *] app-arch/gnome-autoar-0.2.4::dantrell-gnome [0.2.4::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection -vala" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-base/libgnomekbd-3.26.1:0/8::dantrell-gnome [3.26.1:0/8::gentoo] USE="introspection -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-dicts/gnome-dictionary-3.26.1::dantrell-gnome [3.26.1::gentoo] USE="ipv6" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/dconf-editor-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.2::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gconf-editor-3.0.1-r1::gentoo 1,419 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-search-tool-3.6.0::gentoo 670 KiB
[ebuild U *] app-text/gspell-1.8.3:0/1::dantrell-gnome [1.6.1:0/1::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] gui-libs/amtk-5.0.0-r1:5::dantrell-gnome USE="introspection" 360 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/gupnp-1.0.4:0/4::dantrell-gnome USE="introspection networkmanager -connman" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 418 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-recipes-1.6.2::dantrell-gnome USE="archive sound spell" 17,487 KiB
[ebuild N ] sys-process/gnome-usage-3.33.2::dantrell-gnome-3-34 345 KiB
[ebuild N *] gui-libs/tepl-4.4.0:4::dantrell-gnome USE="introspection -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/dleyna-core-0.5.0:1.0/4::dantrell-gnome 330 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-libs/dleyna-connector-dbus-0.2.0:1.0::dantrell-gnome 317 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-misc/dleyna-server-0.5.0::dantrell-gnome 404 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-keyring-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.31.91-r1::gentoo] USE="caps filecaps pam ssh-agent (-selinux) -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-libs/libass-0.14.0:0/9::gentoo USE="fontconfig harfbuzz -static-libs" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 348 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-misc/tracker-miners-2.3.3::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [2.2.2::gentoo] USE="gstreamer iso jpeg pdf playlist rss seccomp taglib tiff xml -cue -exif* -ffmpeg -gif* -gsf -iptc -libav -raw -test -upower* -xmp -xps" 3,072 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-misc/tracker-2.3.4:0/2.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [2.2.2:0/2.0::gentoo] USE="miners networkmanager -gtk-doc -stemmer" 1,571 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-misc/networkmanager-1.18.4-r3::dantrell-gnome [1.18.4-r3::gentoo] USE="bluetooth dhclient introspection modemmanager ncurses nss policykit ppp systemd vanilla%* wext wifi -audit -ck% -connection-sharing (-consolekit) -dhcpcd -doc% -elogind -gnutls -iwd -json -ofono -ovs -resolvconf (-selinux) -teamd -test -vala" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/nm-applet-1.8.24::dantrell-gnome [1.8.24::gentoo] USE="gtk introspection modemmanager -ayatana -gcr* (-selinux) -teamd" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-im/telepathy-mission-control-5.16.5::dantrell-gnome [5.16.4::gentoo] USE="networkmanager systemd%* -ck% -debug -elogind%" 1,099 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-vpn/networkmanager-openvpn-1.8.10-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.8.10-r1::gentoo] USE="gtk -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-analyzer/gnome-nettool-3.8.1::dantrell-gnome USE="-debug" 576 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-board/gnome-mines-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] 262 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/gtk+-2.24.32-r1:2::dantrell-gnome [2.24.32-r1:2::gentoo] USE="cups introspection (-aqua) -examples -test -vim-syntax -xinerama" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/cairo-1.16.0-r3::dantrell-gnome [1.16.0-r3::gentoo] USE="X glib opengl svg (-aqua) -debug -gles2% -static-libs -utils -valgrind (-gles2-only%)" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/pango-1.42.4-r2::dantrell-gnome [1.42.4-r2::gentoo] USE="X introspection -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-text/poppler-0.82.0:0/92::dantrell-gnome [0.82.0:0/92::gentoo] USE="cairo cxx introspection jpeg jpeg2k lcms utils -cjk -curl -debug -doc -nss -png* -qt5 -tiff*" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-crypt/pinentry-1.1.0-r3::dantrell-gnome [1.1.0-r2::gentoo] USE="gnome-keyring gtk ncurses -caps -emacs -fltk -qt5 -static" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-themes/gtk-engines-adwaita-3.28::dantrell-gnome [3.28::gentoo] ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-text/ghostscript-gpl-9.50::gentoo USE="X cups dbus gtk unicode -static-libs -tiff*" L10N="-de (-ja) -ko -zh-CN -zh-TW" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-desktop-3.36.0:3/17::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:3/17::gentoo] USE="introspection udev -debug -doc% -gtk-doc -test -vanilla-thumbnailer% (-seccomp%*)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/gjs-1.64.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [1.56.2::gentoo] USE="cairo readline -examples -sysprof% -test (-gtk%*)" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] dev-python/pycairo-1.17.1::dantrell-gnome [1.18.2::gentoo] USE="(-doc) -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 (-pypy3) -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 190 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-libs/libwnck-3.32.0:3::dantrell-gnome [3.30.0:3::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc% -startup-notification* -tools" 444 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-cpp/cairomm-1.12.2::dantrell-gnome [1.12.0-r1::gentoo] USE="X svg (-aqua) -doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 1,295 KiB
[ebuild UD ] net-libs/gtk-vnc-0.8.0::dantrell-gnome [0.9.0::gentoo] USE="introspection pulseaudio vala -examples -sasl" 439 KiB
[ebuild U *] gnome-base/librsvg-2.46.4:2::dantrell-gnome [2.40.21:2::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -debug% -tools" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 12,384 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-print/cups-filters-1.25.13::dantrell-gnome [1.25.11::gentoo] USE="dbus foomatic postscript -ipp_autosetup -jpeg* -ldap* -pclm -pdf* -perl -png* -static-libs -test -tiff* -zeroconf" 1,452 KiB
[ebuild U *] dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.17:0/8::dantrell-gnome [0.7.16:0/8::gentoo] USE="introspection -fonts -gtk-doc -stemmer" 2,193 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-python/pygobject-3.36.0:3::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1:3::gentoo] USE="cairo -examples -test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gui-libs/libhandy-0.0.9:0.0/0::dantrell-gnome [0.0.9:0.0/0::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -examples -glade -gtk-doc -test" ABI_X86="(64%*) -32% (-x32)" 134 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/zenity-3.32.0::dantrell-gnome [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="libnotify -debug -webkit" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-admin/gnome-system-log-20170809::dantrell-gnome 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-arch/file-roller-3.32.3::dantrell-gnome [3.32.3::gentoo] USE="libnotify -nautilus (-packagekit)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/gnome-characters-3.32.1::dantrell-gnome [3.32.1::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gucharmap-12.1.0:2.90::dantrell-gnome [12.0.1:2.90::gentoo] USE="introspection -debug -doc% -vala (-test%)" 1,301 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-sound/gnome-sound-recorder-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 131 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-misc/vino-3.22.0-r3::dantrell-gnome [3.22.0-r2::gentoo] USE="crypt gnome-keyring ipv6 ssl telepathy zlib -debug -jpeg* -zeroconf (-systemd%*)" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] net-im/dino-0.0.20191129::dantrell-gnome USE="gpg http omemo" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] media-libs/gegl-0.4.22:0.4::dantrell-gnome [0.4.18:0.4::gentoo] USE="cairo introspection raw -debug -ffmpeg -lcms* -lensfun -libav -openexr -pdf* -sdl* -svg* -test -tiff* -umfpack -v4l -vala -webp" 4,714 KiB
[ebuild UD ] dev-cpp/pangomm-2.40.2:1.4::dantrell-gnome [2.42.0:1.4::gentoo] USE="-doc" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 831 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-gfx/graphviz-2.42.3::gentoo USE="X cairo gtk nls python -devil -doc -examples -gdk-pixbuf -gts -guile -java -lasi -pdf -perl -postscript -qt5 -ruby -static-libs -svg -tcl" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 25,632 KiB
[ebuild R ] x11-libs/wxGTK-3.0.4-r302:3.0-gtk3::gentoo USE="X gstreamer libnotify (-aqua) -debug -doc -opengl* -sdl* -tiff* -webkit" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-themes/adwaita-icon-theme-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="-branding*" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] dev-libs/libpeas-1.22.0-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.22.0-r2::gentoo] USE="gtk python -glade -lua -luajit -test" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] app-i18n/ibus-1.5.20-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.5.21-r1::gentoo] USE="X emoji gtk gtk2 gtk3%* introspection nls python unicode -kde -test -vala -wayland (-gconf%)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8) (-python2_7%*)" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-util/sysprof-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 USE="dbus gtk systemd" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-fonts/cantarell-0.111::dantrell-gnome [0.111::gentoo] USE="X" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-admin/system-config-printer-1.5.12-r1::dantrell-gnome [1.5.12-r1::gentoo] USE="gnome-keyring policykit (-doc)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-calculator-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2::gentoo] 961 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/nautilus-sendto-3.8.6::dantrell-gnome [3.8.6::gentoo] USE="(-debug%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-gfx/gnome-font-viewer-3.34.0-r1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-gfx/gnome-screenshot-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 226 KiB
[ebuild R ] sys-apps/baobab-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.34.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-arcade/gnome-robots-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] games-board/aisleriot-3.22.9::dantrell-gnome USE="gnome sound -debug -extra" 5,610 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-board/four-in-a-row-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-board/gnome-chess-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] USE="engines%*" 716 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-board/gnome-mahjongg-3.36.1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-board/iagno-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] games-board/tali-3.32.1::dantrell-gnome [3.32.1::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] games-puzzle/atomix-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 520 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/five-or-more-3.32.1::dantrell-gnome [3.32.0::gentoo] 1,210 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/gnome-klotski-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/gnome-sudoku-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.1::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/gnome-taquin-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/gnome-tetravex-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.1::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/hitori-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] 163 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/gom-0.3.3-r4::dantrell-gnome [0.3.2-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection -doc% -test% (-debug%) (-python%*)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7% (-python3_8)" 100 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-dns/avahi-0.7-r2::gentoo USE="dbus gdbm gtk gtk3* introspection ipv6 nls python -autoipd -bookmarks -doc -howl-compat -mdnsresponder-compat -mono -qt5 (-selinux) -test" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] dev-python/dbusmock-0.18.2::gentoo USE="-test" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7" 71 KiB
[ebuild R ] dev-cpp/gtkmm-3.24.2:3.0::dantrell-gnome [3.24.2:3.0::gentoo] USE="X (-aqua) -doc -test -wayland" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-crypt/seahorse-3.36::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2::gentoo] USE="-ldap* -zeroconf" 0 KiB
[ebuild NS ] dev-lang/vala-0.42.7:0.42::dantrell-gnome [0.44.11:0.44::gentoo] USE="-test (-valadoc%)" 3,284 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-libs/vte-0.60.0:2.91::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [0.56.4:2.91::gentoo] USE="crypt introspection systemd%* vala -bidi% -debug -doc% -glade -vanilla-notify% (-vanilla%)" 523 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-power-manager-3.32.0::dantrell-gnome USE="-test" 371 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/gnome-system-monitor-3.32.1::dantrell-gnome [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="X systemd" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-gfx/eog-3.36.0:1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:1::gentoo] USE="exif introspection jpeg svg -lcms* -tiff* -xmp (-gtk-doc%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] gnome-extra/gnome-color-manager-3.32.0::dantrell-gnome [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="(-packagekit) -raw -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-misc/vinagre-3.22.0-r3::dantrell-gnome [3.22.0-r3::gentoo] USE="ssh telepathy -rdp -spice -zeroconf" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/nautilus-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.3::gentoo] USE="gnome introspection previewer vanilla-menu%* vanilla-menu-compress%* vanilla-rename%* vanilla-search%* -gtk-doc (-packagekit) (-selinux) -sendto -test -vanilla-thumbnailer% (-gstreamer%*) (-seccomp%*)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-video/totem-3.34.1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.1-r2::gentoo] USE="nautilus%* python -gtk-doc -test -vanilla-thumbnailer% (-cdr%*) (-introspection%*) (-lirc%)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-user-share-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.0.1::gentoo] USE="nautilus%*" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] app-cdr/brasero-3.12.2-r1:0/3.1::dantrell-gnome [3.12.2-r1:0/3.1::gentoo] USE="css introspection libburn nautilus tracker -mp3* (-packagekit) -playlist -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-text/evince-3.36.0:0/evd3.4-evv3.3::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1:0/evd3.4-evv3.3::gentoo] USE="gnome gnome-keyring introspection nautilus -djvu -dvi -gstreamer* -nsplugin -postscript -spell* -t1lib -tiff* -xps" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] app-editors/gedit-3.36.1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2-r1::gentoo] USE="introspection python -gtk-doc -spell* -vala" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 14,429 KiB
[ebuild U ] sys-apps/gnome-disk-utility-3.36.1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="gnome systemd -elogind -fat" 1,339 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-sound/sound-juicer-3.24.0::dantrell-gnome [3.24.0::gentoo] USE="-debug -flac* -test -vorbis*" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] media-gfx/shotwell-0.28.4::dantrell-gnome [0.30.8::gentoo] USE="(-opencv%) (-udev%*)" 5,401 KiB
[ebuild UD ] dev-libs/libgdata-0.17.9-r1:0/22::dantrell-gnome [0.17.11:0/22::gentoo] USE="crypt gnome-online-accounts introspection -static-libs% -test -vala (-gtk-doc%)" 1,402 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-libs/gnome-online-accounts-3.36.0:0/1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1:0/1::gentoo] USE="gnome introspection vala -debug -kerberos" 841 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gvfs-1.44.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [1.40.2::gentoo] USE="cdda gnome-keyring gnome-online-accounts http policykit systemd udev udisks -afp -archive -bluray -elogind -fuse -google -gphoto2 -ios -mtp -nfs -samba -test -zeroconf" 0 KiB
[ebuild U *] media-plugins/grilo-plugins-0.3.11:0.3::dantrell-gnome [0.3.9:0.3::gentoo] USE="gnome-online-accounts tracker upnp-av* youtube -chromaprint -daap -flickr -freebox (-lua) -test -thetvdb" 1,416 KiB
[ebuild R ] net-libs/libzapojit-0.0.3::dantrell-gnome [0.0.3::gentoo] USE="introspection" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] sci-geosciences/geocode-glib-3.26.2::dantrell-gnome [3.26.1::gentoo] USE="introspection -test (-gtk-doc%)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-misc/gnome-online-miners-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.30.0::gentoo] USE="-flickr" 266 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-sound/gnome-music-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2-r1::gentoo] PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 943 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/libgweather-3.36.0:2/3-16-2::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2-r1:2/3-15-2::gentoo] USE="introspection vala -glade -gtk-doc" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-gfx/gnome-photos-3.34.1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="-flickr -test -upnp-av" 622 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-3.36.0:0/62::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.5:0/62-24::gentoo] USE="berkdb gnome-online-accounts gtk introspection ipv6 vala weather -google% -gtk-doc -kerberos -ldap* -oauth -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-settings-daemon-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="colord cups networkmanager systemd udev -debug -elogind -modemmanager% -smartcard (-test) -vanilla-inactivity% -wayland" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-clocks-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 350 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-weather-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.2::gentoo] 5,816 KiB
[ebuild U ] dev-libs/folks-0.13.2:0/25::dantrell-gnome [0.12.1:0/25::gentoo] USE="bluetooth eds telepathy (-tracker*) -utils (-test%)" 509 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-calendar-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2::gentoo] USE="-gtk-doc -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1::dantrell-gnome USE="introspection (libecal2) -debug -gtk-doc" 734 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-contacts-3.36::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="-telepathy -v4l" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-control-center-3.36.0:2::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:2::gentoo] USE="bluetooth colord%* cups gnome-online-accounts ibus networkmanager share%* systemd -doc% -elogind -flickr -kerberos -libinput% -test -thunderbolt% -v4l -wayland (-debug%)" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-core-libs-3.36.0:3.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:3.0::gentoo] USE="cups python" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-misc/bijiben-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 511 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-libs/libchamplain-0.12.16:0.12::dantrell-gnome USE="gtk introspection -debug -vala" 610 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/cogl-1.22.5-r1:1.0/20::gentoo-zh USE="gles2 introspection kms opengl pango -debug -examples (-gstreamer) -jpeg* -test -wayland" VIDEO_CARDS="-fglrx" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-libs/clutter-1.26.2-r3:1.0::dantrell-gnome [1.26.2-r2:1.0::gentoo] USE="X gtk introspection (-aqua) -debug -doc -egl* -test -wayland" 0 KiB
[ebuild UD ] media-libs/clutter-gtk-1.8.2:1.0::dantrell-gnome [1.8.4:1.0::gentoo] USE="X gtk introspection -debug -examples -wayland" 320 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-libs/clutter-gst-3.0.27-r1:3.0::dantrell-gnome [3.0.27:3.0::gentoo] USE="X introspection udev -debug -examples" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] media-video/cheese-3.34.0:0/8::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.1:0/8::gentoo] USE="introspection -gtk-doc% -test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-arcade/gnome-nibbles-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 311 KiB
[ebuild N ] games-puzzle/gnome2048-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 116 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/lightsoff-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.34.0::gentoo] 487 KiB
[ebuild U ] games-puzzle/quadrapassel-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] 336 KiB
[ebuild R ] games-puzzle/swell-foop-3.34.1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.34.1::gentoo] 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-base/gnome-shell-common-0.0.1-r1::dantrell-gnome 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-wm/mutter-3.36.0:0/0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:0/4::gentoo] USE="introspection systemd udev vanilla-mipmapping%* -ck% -debug% (-deprecated-background) -elogind (-screencast) -test -wayland (-gles2%)" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gdm-3.34.1-r1::dantrell-gnome-3-34 [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="introspection ipv6 systemd tcpd -accessibility -audit -bluetooth-sound -branding* -elogind -fprint -plymouth (-selinux) -smartcard -test -wayland -xinerama" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-video/mpv-0.31.0-r1::gentoo USE="X alsa cli egl iconv libass libmpv lua opengl pulseaudio uchardet xv zlib (-aqua) -archive -bluray -cdda (-coreaudio) -cplugins (-cuda) -debug -doc -drm -dvb -dvd -gamepad -gbm -jack -javascript -jpeg -lcms -libcaca -luajit -openal -oss (-raspberry-pi) -rubberband -samba -sdl (-selinux) -test -tools -vaapi -vdpau -vulkan -wayland -zimg" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_6 -python3_7" 3,170 KiB
[ebuild N ] media-video/celluloid-0.16::gentoo 314 KiB
[ebuild U ] net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.28.0:4/37::dantrell-gnome [2.26.4:4/37::gentoo] USE="X egl geolocation gnome-keyring gstreamer introspection jit%* (jumbo-build) libnotify (opengl) seccomp webgl%* (-aqua) -coverage -deprecated% (-embedded) -gles2% -gtk-doc -jpeg2k* -spell* -test -wayland (-gles2-only%)" 20,923 KiB
[ebuild N ] sci-geosciences/gnome-maps-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 3,906 KiB
[ebuild U ] mail-client/evolution-3.36.0:2.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.5-r1:2.0::gentoo] USE="bogofilter ssl weather -archive -geolocation -gtk-doc -highlight -ldap* -spamassassin -spell* -ytnef" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-text/foliate-1.5.3::dantrell-gnome 1,452 KiB
[ebuild N *] app-text/libgepub-0.6.0::dantrell-gnome USE="introspection" 26 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/yelp-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2::gentoo] 1,503 KiB
[ebuild N ] gnome-extra/gnome-documents-3.34.0::dantrell-gnome-3-34 893 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-extra-apps-3.36.0:3.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:3.0::gentoo] USE="bijiben%* celluloid%* dino%* evolution%* foliate%* fonts%* games recipes%* share shotwell todo%* tracker usage%* -anjuta% -boxes% -builder% (-california) -empathy% -epiphany% (-flashback) -geary% -gnote% -latexila% -multiwriter% -simple-scan%" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] x11-terms/gnome-terminal-3.36.0.1::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2::gentoo] USE="gnome-shell nautilus vanilla-hotkeys%* vanilla-icon%* -debug -deprecated-transparency% -vanilla-notify% -vanilla-open-terminal% (-vanilla%)" 2,469 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-shell-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2-r1::gentoo] USE="bluetooth ibus networkmanager systemd (vanilla-gc%*) vanilla-motd%* vanilla-screen%* (-deprecated-background) -elogind -gtk-doc -telepathy -test -tools% -vanilla-async% -wayland% (-browser-extension%*)" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6 -python3_7 (-python3_8)" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-shell-extensions-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.1::gentoo] USE="-test" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-session-3.36.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.0::gentoo] USE="systemd (-consolekit) -doc -elogind -gconf% -wayland%" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-core-apps-3.36.0:3.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:3.0::gentoo] USE="bluetooth cdr%* cups" 0 KiB
[ebuild U ] gnome-base/gnome-3.36.0:2.0::dantrell-gnome-3-36 [3.32.2:2.0::gentoo] USE="bluetooth cdr%* classic cups extras -accessibility" 0 KiB
[ebuild N ] app-eselect/eselect-opengl-1.3.1-r4::gentoo 3 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/mesa-19.3.5::gentoo USE="X classic dri3 egl gallium gbm gles2 llvm -d3d9 -debug -gles1 (-libglvnd*) -lm-sensors -opencl -osmesa -pax_kernel (-selinux) -test -unwind -vaapi -valgrind -vdpau -vulkan -vulkan-overlay -wayland -xa -xvmc" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" VIDEO_CARDS="(-freedreno) -i915 -i965 -intel -iris (-lima) -nouveau (-panfrost) -r100 -r200 -r300 -r600 -radeon -radeonsi (-vc4) -virgl (-vivante) -vmware" 0 KiB
[uninstall ] media-libs/libglvnd-1.3.1::gentoo USE="X -test" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)"
[blocks b ] media-libs/mesa[-libglvnd(-)] ("media-libs/mesa[-libglvnd(-)]" is blocking media-libs/libglvnd-1.3.1)
[ebuild R ] x11-base/xorg-server-1.20.7:0/1.20.7::gentoo USE="ipv6 suid systemd udev xorg -debug -dmx -doc -elogind -kdrive (-libglvnd*) -libressl -minimal (-selinux) -static-libs -unwind -wayland -xcsecurity -xephyr -xnest -xvfb" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ] media-libs/libsdl2-2.0.10::gentoo USE="X alsa dbus gles* haptic joystick pulseaudio sound threads udev video (-altivec) (-aqua) (-custom-cflags) -kms -libsamplerate -nas -opengl* -oss -static-libs -tslib -vulkan -wayland -xinerama -xscreensaver" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" CPU_FLAGS_X86="mmx sse sse2 -3dnow" VIDEO_CARDS="(-vc4)" 0 KiB
[ebuild R ~] x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-440.64:0/440::gentoo USE="X compat driver gtk3 kms multilib tools -acpi* (-libglvnd*) -static-libs -uvm -wayland" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" 0 KiB
[blocks B ] x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers[-libglvnd(-)] ("x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers[-libglvnd(-)]" is hard blocking x11-base/xorg-server-1.20.7)
[blocks B ] app-eselect/eselect-opengl ("app-eselect/eselect-opengl" is blocking x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-440.64, x11-base/xorg-server-1.20.7, media-libs/mesa-19.3.5)

Total: 333 packages (128 upgrades, 17 downgrades, 78 new, 6 in new slots, 104 reinstalls, 2 uninstalls), Size of downloads: 1,150,060 KiB
Conflict: 5 blocks (2 unsatisfied)

* Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
* installed at the same time on the same system.

(x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-440.64:0/440::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers required by @selected
>=x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-390.25[abi_x86_32(-)?,abi_x86_64(-)?,abi_x86_x32(-)?,abi_mips_n32(-)?,abi_mips_n64(-)?,abi_mips_o32(-)?,abi_riscv_lp64d(-)?,abi_riscv_lp64(-)?,abi_s390_32(-)?,abi_s390_64(-)?] (>=x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-390.25[abi_x86_64(-)]) required by (media-libs/nv-codec-headers-9.0.18.1:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="" ABI_X86="(64) -32 (-x32)"
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers required by (x11-base/xorg-drivers-1.20-r1:0/0::gentoo, installed) USE="" ABI_X86="(64)" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard libinput mouse -elographics -evdev -joystick -synaptics -vmmouse -void -wacom" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia -amdgpu -ast -dummy -fbdev (-freedreno) (-geode) -glint -i915 -i965 -intel -mga -nouveau -nv (-omap) -qxl -r128 -radeon -radeonsi -siliconmotion (-tegra) (-vc4) -vesa -via -virtualbox -vmware"

(app-eselect/eselect-opengl-1.3.1-r4:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
>=app-eselect/eselect-opengl-1.3.0 required by (x11-base/xorg-server-1.20.7:0/1.20.7::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="ipv6 suid systemd udev xorg -debug -dmx -doc -elogind -kdrive (-libglvnd) -libressl -minimal (-selinux) -static-libs -unwind -wayland -xcsecurity -xephyr -xnest -xvfb" ABI_X86="(64)"
>=app-eselect/eselect-opengl-1.3.0 required by (media-libs/mesa-19.3.5:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="X classic dri3 egl gallium gbm gles2 llvm -d3d9 -debug -gles1 (-libglvnd) -lm-sensors -opencl -osmesa -pax_kernel (-selinux) -test -unwind -vaapi -valgrind -vdpau -vulkan -vulkan-overlay -wayland -xa -xvmc" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" VIDEO_CARDS="(-freedreno) -i915 -i965 -intel -iris (-lima) -nouveau (-panfrost) -r100 -r200 -r300 -r600 -radeon -radeonsi (-vc4) -virgl (-vivante) -vmware"
>=app-eselect/eselect-opengl-1.0.9 required by (x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-440.64:0/440::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) USE="X compat driver gtk3 kms multilib tools -acpi (-libglvnd) -static-libs -uvm -wayland" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)"

For more information about Blocked Packages, please refer to the following
section of the Gentoo Linux x86 Handbook (architecture is irrelevant):

https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:X86/Working/Portage#Blocked_packages

!!! The following installed packages are masked:
- dev-libs/libgusb-0.3.2::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
- x11-libs/gtk+-3.24.13::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unmerge eselect-opengl / remove it from your world file.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 14 of 24

Jump to: