Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Dantrell's GNOME Without Systemd Project (Part 3)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saboya
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Err, which package did you re-emerge? :lol:

gui-libs/libhandy
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

app-text/poppler-0.82.0 fail to build, hope this helps :-)

Code:
 * Package:    app-text/poppler-0.82.0
 * Repository: dantrell-gnome
 * Maintainer: reavertm@gentoo.org kde@gentoo.org,printing@gentoo.org,office@gentoo.org
 * USE:        abi_x86_64 amd64 cairo curl cxx elibc_glibc introspection jpeg jpeg2k kernel_linux lcms png qt5 tiff userland_GNU utils
 * FEATURES:   network-sandbox preserve-libs sandbox userpriv usersandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking poppler-0.82.0.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/work/poppler-0.82.0 ...
 * Applying poppler-0.60.1-qt5-dependencies.patch ...
 [ ok ]
 * Applying poppler-0.28.1-fix-multilib-configuration.patch ...
 [ ok ]
 * Applying poppler-0.78.0-respect-cflags.patch ...
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file cmake/modules/PopplerMacros.cmake.rej
 [ !! ]
 * ERROR: app-text/poppler-0.82.0::dantrell-gnome failed (prepare phase):
 *   patch -p1  failed with /var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.78.0-respect-cflags.patch
 * Call stack:
 *               ebuild.sh, line  125:  Called src_prepare
 *             environment, line 2071:  Called cmake-utils_src_prepare
 *             environment, line  935:  Called default_src_prepare
 *      phase-functions.sh, line  937:  Called __eapi6_src_prepare
 *             environment, line  267:  Called eapply '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.60.1-qt5-dependencies.patch' '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.28.1-fix-multilib-configuration.patch' '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.78.0-respect-cflags.patch' '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.61.0-respect-cflags.patch' '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.57.0-disable-internal-jpx.patch'
 *             environment, line 1119:  Called _eapply_patch '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.78.0-respect-cflags.patch'
 *             environment, line 1057:  Called __helpers_die 'patch -p1  failed with /var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/files/poppler-0.78.0-respect-cflags.patch'
 *   isolated-functions.sh, line  112:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *         die "$@"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=app-text/poppler-0.82.0::dantrell-gnome'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=app-text/poppler-0.82.0::dantrell-gnome'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/log/portage/app-text:poppler-0.82.0:20191109-104308.log'.
 * For convenience, a symlink to the build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/work/poppler-0.82.0'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/poppler-0.82.0/work/poppler-0.82.0'
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
app-text/poppler-0.82.0 fail to build, hope this helps :-)

I fixed the build failure but I also keyword masked it since it's causing significant emerge delays and Inkscape 1.0 is still in beta.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since a few weeks (two or three) i have got a weird error with my Console in X (It's not only Gnome-Terminal it's also every other Console i merged) it looks like the letters are small boxes, and i don't know what to do to become them letters again.

Here is a photo:
[img]https://abload.de/thumb/img_20191110_12481257k85.jpg[/img]
https://abload.de/image.php?img=img_20191110_12481257k85.jpg
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Since a few weeks (two or three) i have got a weird error with my Console in X (It's not only Gnome-Terminal it's also every other Console i merged) it looks like the letters are small boxes, and i don't know what to do to become them letters again.

I could be wrong but I'm 99.99% sure this issue isn't on my end.

I don't think it's specifically GNOME related either (and you can rule that out by testing another Desktop Environment and/or Window Manager).

It's a bit of a wild shot but if you have been updating @world with "--changed-use" you may want to pass "--changed-deps=y" instead:

Code:
emerge --ask --update --deep --changed-deps=y --with-bdeps=y @world

Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

I don't think it's specifically GNOME related either (and you can rule that out by testing another Desktop Environment and/or Window Manager).

It's a bit of a wild shot but if you have been updating @world with "--changed-use" you may want to pass "--changed-deps=y" instead:

Code:
emerge --ask --update --deep --changed-deps=y --with-bdeps=y @world

Have tested it under Xfce4 and there even gnome-terminal does not have this error. Looks like it's something with gnome.

*EDIT* I don't believe it, since i installed Xfce4, now under Gnome the error is gone, it's incredible :-)

2nd *EDIT* Now i know the problem, i uninstalled xfce4 and then the error was back again, then i installed media-fonts/dejavu (Since it was installed by xfce4 and unmerged during the emerge --depclean) and now it works again. :-)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
2nd *EDIT* Now i know the problem, i uninstalled xfce4 and then the error was back again, then i installed media-fonts/dejavu (Since it was installed by xfce4 and unmerged during the emerge --depclean) and now it works again. :-)

So that 0.01% chance came and bit me. :o

I investigated and found that GNOME 3.14 through 3.30 pull in media-fonts/dejavu via GNOME Shell but 3.32+ (which was synced against Gentoo before my changes were integrated) replaced this dependency with media-fonts/cantarell instead.

I guess both should be added?

Stay tuned.

Edit: Both were added.

In other news: I ran into a package that did not build against Python 3.7 even though it was initially built against Python 3.7. :o

It took some triangulating until I determined that Python >=3.7.4 was the problem.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
dantrell wrote:

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

So that 0.01% chance came and bit me. :o

I investigated and found that GNOME 3.14 through 3.30 pull in media-fonts/dejavu via GNOME Shell but 3.32+ (which was synced against Gentoo before my changes were integrated) replaced this dependency with media-fonts/cantarell instead.

I guess both should be added?

Stay tuned.

Edit: Both were added.

In other news: I ran into a package that did not build against Python 3.7 even though it was initially built against Python 3.7. :o

It took some triangulating until I determined that Python >=3.7.4 was the problem.

Thanks for this, but now i have another Problem (Don't know if it has something to do with python-3.7.5-r1 [Since i have migrated from python-3.6 to python-3.7 today]) media-libs/grilo-0.3.10 won't build anymore, here is the log:
https://pastebin.com/fvrJCqdA
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Thanks for this, but now i have another Problem (Don't know if it has something to do with python-3.7.5-r1 [Since i have migrated from python-3.6 to python-3.7 today]) media-libs/grilo-0.3.10 won't build anymore, here is the log:

I can't immediately test this but it looks like you need to rebuild dev-libs/totem-pl-parser first.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

I can't immediately test this but it looks like you need to rebuild dev-libs/totem-pl-parser first.

I have rebuild dev-libs/totem-pl-parser but the same error occured.

*EDIT* When i try to downgrade to media-libs/grilo-0.3.9 the same error occurs.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

I investigated and turns out the issue was due to Totem Playlist Parser >=3.26.4 and affected Grilo <0.3.11.

Sync up and you should be good to go.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

I investigated and turns out the issue was due to Totem Playlist Parser >=3.26.4 and affected Grilo <0.3.11.

Thanks that helped, now it builds without problems :-)
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x11-libs/vte-0.58.3 has a Problem with libffi:
https://pastebin.com/8XExacEf

/usr/lib64/libffi-3.3_rc2/include doesn't exist there is only a dir /usr/lib64/libffi/include.

Hope this helps :-)
Shibotto
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnome-base/nautilus-3.34.2 fails to build with <x11-libs/pango-1.44 due to this commit. However Pango 1.44 comes with its annoying share of "won't fix"... :x

PS: Sorry I didn't come here too much recently, too many things to do :(

EDIT: Ugly patching.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I get for thinking I could slip in the GNOME 3.34.2 (ish) update without any build failures. :o

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
x11-libs/vte-0.58.3 has a Problem with libffi [...]

I thought this issue was resolved with Gentoo commit 91330e1 (which is why I let the update through) but apparently not.

You can work around the issue by temporarily downgrading/upgrading libffi to the version that VTE is complaining about and then updating VTE:

Code:
emerge --ask --oneshot --nodeps --verbose =dev-libs/libffi-3.3_rc2 vte

That said, I'll make time to investigate VTE's hidden dependency on libffi.

Shibotto wrote:
EDIT: Ugly patching.

Thanks for making my life easier.

I'll review this later today/tomorrow.
Elleni
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dantrell,

trying to update system I get this. Can you help me fix this. Sorry if it has already been asked and I missed it. :)
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
That said, I'll make time to investigate VTE's hidden dependency on libffi.

Probably more like a dependency leak, not an actual dependency. See also https://bugs.gentoo.org/695788#c9
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
I'll review this later today/tomorrow.

Reviewed and applied (although I may revise things at a later date).

Elleni wrote:
trying to update system I get this. Can you help me fix this.

asturm wrote:
Probably more like a dependency leak, not an actual dependency. See also https://bugs.gentoo.org/695788#c9

Interesting, thanks for the hint.
Shibotto
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found another thing :lol:
On my machines with gnome-base/gnome-session-3.34.2 the gdm-greeter fails to load (X11, still have to opt into Wayland), displaying the well known "Oh no something went wrong blah blah" instead of the login prompt. I bisected down to this commit, so I looked at that variable_blacklist. Turns out that removing XDG_SESSION_ID from the blacklist restores GDM.

However I have no clue what this is related to, since I still can't fully grasp the scope of session managers. I can't tell if this is specific to my configuration (someone can reproduce it?), if there is some missing implementation on elogind or if it even works (and why?) on systemd. I'm curious, so I will probably put up an Arch and take a look.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated my system fron -march=znver1 to -march=znver2, during this vte now builds perfect, but there is a problem with two other packages:
net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2
Code:
[4262/4345] /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DBUILDING_GTK__=1 -DBUILDING_WEBKIT -DBUILDING_WITH_CMAKE=1 -DBUILDING_WebKit -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DENABLE_PLUGIN_PROCESS=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"WebKit2GTK-4.0\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DJSC_GLIB_API_ENABLED -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib64\" -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DPKGLIBEXECDIR=\"/usr/libexec/webkit2gtk-4.0\" -DSTATICALLY_LINKED_WITH_PAL=1 -DWEBKIT2_COMPILATION -DWEBKITGTK_API_VERSION_STRING=\"4.0\" -DWEBKIT_DOM_USE_UNSTABLE_API -DWebKit_EXPORTS -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk-webextension -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk/webkit2 -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders -IDerivedSources/WebKit -IDerivedSources/WebKit/include -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Classifier -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Cookies -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/CustomProtocols -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Downloads -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/ServiceWorker -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/WebStorage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/cache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/watchos -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/webrtc -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/PluginProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/c -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/ApplePay -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Authentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoreIPCSupport -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Databases -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Databases/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/Netscape -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/Netscape/x11 -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/WebsiteData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/cpp -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Authentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Automation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Downloads -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Launcher -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network/CustomProtocols -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Notifications -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/UserContent -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebAuthentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebAuthentication/Mock -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebsiteData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ApplePay -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ApplicationCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Automation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Cache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Databases -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Databases/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/FullScreen -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Geolocation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/IconDatabase -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/c -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Launching -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/MediaCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/MediaStream -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Network -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Network/webrtc -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Notifications -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/OriginData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ResourceCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Storage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/UserContent -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebStorage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/WebKitLibraries -IDerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/javascriptcoregtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/JavaScriptCore -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/JavaScriptCore/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/PluginProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/CustomProtocols/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/classifier -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/c/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoordinatedGraphics/threadedcompositor -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/linux -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C/cairo -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network/CustomProtocols/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Plugins/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/geoclue -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gstreamer -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/linux -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/glib/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/gtk/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape/x11 -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/atk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/gtk -I. -IDerivedSources -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/ThirdParty -isystem /usr/include/cairo -isystem /usr/include/enchant-2 -isystem /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/libffi/include -isystem /usr/include/orc-0.4 -isystem /usr/include/gtk-3.0 -isystem /usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem /usr/include/fribidi -isystem /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem /usr/include/uuid -isystem /usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -isystem /usr/include/libpng16 -isystem /usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/libmount -isystem /usr/include/blkid -isystem /usr/include/gio-unix-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/atk-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -isystem /usr/include/at-spi-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/dbus-1.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/dbus-1.0/include -isystem /usr/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -isystem /usr/include/libsoup-2.4 -isystem /usr/include/libxml2 -isystem /usr/lib64/gstreamer-1.0/include -isystem /usr/include/openjpeg-2.3 -isystem /usr/include/libsecret-1  -DNDEBUG -fdiagnostics-color=always -Wextra -Wall -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Wno-psabi -Wno-noexcept-type -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -Wcast-align -march=znver2 -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fPIC    -include /var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebKit2Prefix.h -Wno-unused-parameter -std=c++17 -MD -MT Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o -MF Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o.d -o Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o -c /var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp
FAILED: Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o
/usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DBUILDING_GTK__=1 -DBUILDING_WEBKIT -DBUILDING_WITH_CMAKE=1 -DBUILDING_WebKit -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DENABLE_PLUGIN_PROCESS=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"WebKit2GTK-4.0\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DJSC_GLIB_API_ENABLED -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib64\" -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DPKGLIBEXECDIR=\"/usr/libexec/webkit2gtk-4.0\" -DSTATICALLY_LINKED_WITH_PAL=1 -DWEBKIT2_COMPILATION -DWEBKITGTK_API_VERSION_STRING=\"4.0\" -DWEBKIT_DOM_USE_UNSTABLE_API -DWebKit_EXPORTS -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk-webextension -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk/webkit2 -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders -IDerivedSources/WebKit -IDerivedSources/WebKit/include -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Classifier -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Cookies -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/CustomProtocols -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/Downloads -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/ServiceWorker -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/WebStorage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/cache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/watchos -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/webrtc -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/PluginProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/c -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/ApplePay -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Authentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoreIPCSupport -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Databases -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Databases/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/Netscape -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/Netscape/x11 -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/WebsiteData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/cpp -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Authentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Automation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Downloads -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Launcher -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network/CustomProtocols -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Notifications -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/UserContent -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebAuthentication -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebAuthentication/Mock -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/WebsiteData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ApplePay -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ApplicationCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Automation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Cache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Databases -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Databases/IndexedDB -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/FileAPI -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/FullScreen -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Gamepad -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Geolocation -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/IconDatabase -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/c -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Launching -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/MediaCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/MediaStream -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Network -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Network/webrtc -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Notifications -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/OriginData -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/ResourceCache -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Storage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/UserContent -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/RemoteLayerTree -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebStorage -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/WebKitLibraries -IDerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/javascriptcoregtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/JavaScriptCore -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/JavaScriptCore/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/PluginProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/CustomProtocols/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/NetworkProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/IPC/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Platform/classifier -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/c/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/CoordinatedGraphics/threadedcompositor -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/Plugins/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/linux -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/Shared/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C/cairo -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/C/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/API/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Network/CustomProtocols/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/Plugins/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/geoclue -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gstreamer -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/linux -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/glib -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/glib/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/InjectedBundle/API/gtk/DOM -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/Plugins/Netscape/x11 -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/unix -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport/gtk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebCoreSupport/soup -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/CoordinatedGraphics -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/atk -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebProcess/WebPage/gtk -I. -IDerivedSources -I/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/ThirdParty -isystem /usr/include/cairo -isystem /usr/include/enchant-2 -isystem /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/libffi/include -isystem /usr/include/orc-0.4 -isystem /usr/include/gtk-3.0 -isystem /usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem /usr/include/fribidi -isystem /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem /usr/include/uuid -isystem /usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem /usr/include/libdrm -isystem /usr/include/libpng16 -isystem /usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/libmount -isystem /usr/include/blkid -isystem /usr/include/gio-unix-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/atk-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -isystem /usr/include/at-spi-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/dbus-1.0 -isystem /usr/lib64/dbus-1.0/include -isystem /usr/include/gtk-3.0/unix-print -isystem /usr/include/libsoup-2.4 -isystem /usr/include/libxml2 -isystem /usr/lib64/gstreamer-1.0/include -isystem /usr/include/openjpeg-2.3 -isystem /usr/include/libsecret-1  -DNDEBUG -fdiagnostics-color=always -Wextra -Wall -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Wno-psabi -Wno-noexcept-type -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -Wcast-align -march=znver2 -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fPIC    -include /var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/WebKit2Prefix.h -Wno-unused-parameter -std=c++17 -MD -MT Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o -MF Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o.d -o Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp.o -c /var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp
/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp: In Elementfunktion »void* WebKit::WaylandCompositor::Buffer::createImage() const«:
/var/tmp/portage/net-libs/webkit-gtk-2.26.2/work/webkitgtk-2.26.2/Source/WebKit/UIProcess/gtk/WaylandCompositor.cpp:134:116: Fehler: »EGL_WAYLAND_BUFFER_WL« wurde in diesem Gültigkeitsbereich nicht definiert
  134 |     return static_cast<EGLImageKHR*>(eglCreateImage(PlatformDisplay::sharedDisplay().eglDisplay(), EGL_NO_CONTEXT, EGL_WAYLAND_BUFFER_WL, m_resource, nullptr));
      |                                                                                                                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[4263/4345] /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DBUILDING_GTK__=1 -DBUILDING_WEBKIT -DBUILDING_WITH_CMAKE=1 -DBUILDING_WebKit -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DENABLE_PLUGIN_PROCESS=1 -DGETTEXT_PACKAGE=\"WebKit2GTK-4.0\" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DJSC_GLIB_API_ENABLED -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib64\" -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DPKGLIBEXECDIR=\"/usr/libexec/webkit2gtk-4.0\" -DSTATICALLY_LINKED_WITH_PAL=1 -DWEBKIT2_COMPILATION -DWEBKITGTK_API_VERSION_STRING=\"4.0\" -DWEBKIT_DOM_USE_UNSTABLE_API -DWebKit_EXPORTS -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders/webkit2gtk-webextension -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk/webkit2 -IDerivedSources/webkit2gtk -IDerivedSources/ForwardingHeaders -IDerivedSou

x11-wm/mutter-3.34.1
Code:
[136/596] /usr/bin/wayland-scanner server-header //usr/share/wayland-protocols/unstable/xdg-foreign/xdg-foreign-unstable-v1.xml src/xdg-foreign-unstable-v1-server-protocol.h
[137/596] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Icogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha -Icogl/cogl -I../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl -Icogl -I../mutter-3.34.1/cogl -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib64/libffi/include -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/uuid -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/sysprof-3 -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_GNU_SOURCE -march=znver2 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -pthread '-DCOGL_LOCALEDIR="/usr/share/locale"' -DCOGL_COMPILATION '-DCOGL_GL_LIBNAME="libGL.so.1"' '-DCOGL_GLES2_LIBNAME="libGLESv2.so"' -MD -MQ 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o' -MF 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o.d' -o 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o' -c ../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c
FAILED: cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Icogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha -Icogl/cogl -I../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl -Icogl -I../mutter-3.34.1/cogl -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/lib64/libffi/include -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/uuid -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/sysprof-3 -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_GNU_SOURCE -march=znver2 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -pthread '-DCOGL_LOCALEDIR="/usr/share/locale"' -DCOGL_COMPILATION '-DCOGL_GL_LIBNAME="libGL.so.1"' '-DCOGL_GLES2_LIBNAME="libGLESv2.so"' -MD -MQ 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o' -MF 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o.d' -o 'cogl/cogl/d9c41d2@@mutter-cogl-5@sha/winsys_cogl-winsys-egl.c.o' -c ../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c: In Funktion »_cogl_winsys_display_setup«:
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c:465:23: Fehler: »CoglRendererEGL« {alias »struct _CoglRendererEGL«} hat kein Element namens »pf_eglBindWaylandDisplay«
  465 |       if (egl_renderer->pf_eglBindWaylandDisplay)
      |                       ^~
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c:466:14: Fehler: »CoglRendererEGL« {alias »struct _CoglRendererEGL«} hat kein Element namens »pf_eglBindWaylandDisplay«
  466 |  egl_renderer->pf_eglBindWaylandDisplay (egl_renderer->edpy,
      |              ^~
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c: In Funktion »_cogl_egl_create_image«:
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c:900:17: Fehler: »EGL_WAYLAND_BUFFER_WL« nicht deklariert (erste Verwendung in dieser Funktion)
  900 |   if (target == EGL_WAYLAND_BUFFER_WL)
      |                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../mutter-3.34.1/cogl/cogl/winsys/cogl-winsys-egl.c:900:17: Anmerkung: jeder nicht deklarierte Bezeichner wird nur einmal für jede Funktion, in der er vorkommt, gemeldet
[138/596] /usr/bin/wayland-scanner private-code
Elleni
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
Found another thing :lol:

Why couldn't they leave GNOME 3.34.2 (ish) alone and save all the breaking changes for GNOME >=3.35.0? :evil:

Shibotto wrote:
However I have no clue what this is related to, since I still can't fully grasp the scope of session managers. I can't tell if this is specific to my configuration (someone can reproduce it?), if there is some missing implementation on elogind or if it even works (and why?) on systemd. I'm curious, so I will probably put up an Arch and take a look.

I reviewed GNOME Session merge request #21 (which initially introduced the blacklist for XDG_SESSION_ID) but wasn't enlightened so I'll be spinning up a GNOME 3.34 install and see if GDM is broke for me too and work from there.

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
I have updated my system fron -march=znver1 to -march=znver2, during this vte now builds perfect, but there is a problem with two other packages: [...]

Both of these issues seem to be related to Wayland but it's not obvious what went wrong

I guess this could be due to the missing eglmesaext patches but I'm not sure. I'll apply them and we'll see.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dantrell"]
Shibotto wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
I have updated my system fron -march=znver1 to -march=znver2, during this vte now builds perfect, but there is a problem with two other packages: [...]

Both of these issues seem to be related to Wayland but it's not obvious what went wrong

I guess this could be due to the missing eglmesaext patches but I'm not sure. I'll apply them and we'll see.

Yes, thanks, now both packages compile fine :-)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Yes, thanks, now both packages compile fine :-)

Good to hear. :wink:

Shibotto wrote:
On my machines with gnome-base/gnome-session-3.34.2 the gdm-greeter fails to load (X11, still have to opt into Wayland), displaying the well known "Oh no something went wrong blah blah" instead of the login prompt. I bisected down to this commit, so I looked at that variable_blacklist. Turns out that removing XDG_SESSION_ID from the blacklist restores GDM.

dantrell wrote:
I reviewed GNOME Session merge request #21 (which initially introduced the blacklist for XDG_SESSION_ID) but wasn't enlightened so I'll be spinning up a GNOME 3.34 install and see if GDM is broke for me too and work from there.

I spun up a GNOME 3.34 install and was able to reproduce this issue.

I'm not sure if the blacklist should be completely or partially reverted since there were no issues when there was no blacklist/a non-working blacklist.

I guess there are valid reasons for blacklisting NOTIFY_SOCKET and XDG_VTNR. I also recall a CVE related to XDG_SEAT which may or may not be applicable. A quick look and see suggests that if XDG_SESSION_ID is passed then XDG_SEAT should be too.

For now I removed XDG_SESSION_ID from the blacklist.
jlpoole
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1::dantrell-gnome emerge fail Reply with quote

gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1/ fails to build.
Quote:
taurus /home/jlpoole # emerge -pqv '=gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1::dantrell-gnome'
[ebuild U ] gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1 [3.24.2-r1] USE="introspection -debug% -gtk-doc% (-libecal2)"

!!! The following installed packages are masked:
- media-libs/jasper-2.0.14::gentoo (masked by: JasPer2.0 license(s))
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

taurus /home/jlpoole #

Quote:
taurus /home/jlpoole # emerge --info '=gnome-extra/gnome-todo-3.28.1::dantrell-gnome'
Portage 2.3.79 (python 3.6.9-final-0, targets/desktop/gnome/3.30, gcc-8.3.0, glibc-2.29-r2, 4.19.72-gentoo x86_64)
=================================================================
System Settings
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-4.19.72-gentoo-x86_64-Intel-R-_Core-TM-_i7-8550U_CPU_@_1.80GHz-with-gentoo-2.6
KiB Mem: 16333080 total, 1734236 free
KiB Swap: 20971516 total, 19388924 free
Timestamp of repository gentoo: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 01:00:01 +0000
Head commit of repository gentoo: 28e0046828fb3d3ae462ae1cb65c3f3e1b68448e
Head commit of repository sakaki-tools: 272fdb0791c36003b9dbe78dcb0b7c05309704b2

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-14: 69fec0a2eacab0dde239f0b8a1ede973586a6f87

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-16: 5d60089cdf8f3c629aa2fee4c246faa32b6c4bfb

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-18: ab676113bc8de62e9e7f07c9819fb461b326d771

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-20: bffe922971225efd7e65269f3a69c85a938fb776

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-22: 088f9b31087019059fabdda76feefed6ad136780

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-24: 50e04a096de06c78c2bf1b6f7bad54791cbd6b88

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-26: 8471c8b189f5d6394f3837157b48bf6b1e972bd7

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-28: 14f115a0775a26600b53b289d887bbedfa1d2032

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome-3-30: 525a54023654b75610ad6bd248b5f57d8b88f8f6

Head commit of repository dantrell-gnome: 4b4eee3068b7cce05ee631d328e9c6f0e64b199e

sh bash 4.4_p23-r1
ld GNU ld (Gentoo 2.31.1 p7) 2.31.1
app-shells/bash: 4.4_p23-r1::gentoo
dev-java/java-config: 2.2.0-r4::gentoo
dev-lang/perl: 5.30.1::gentoo
dev-lang/python: 2.7.16::gentoo, 3.6.9::gentoo
dev-util/cmake: 3.14.6::gentoo
dev-util/pkgconfig: 0.29.2::gentoo
sys-apps/baselayout: 2.6-r1::gentoo
sys-apps/openrc: 0.29-r3::dantrell-gnome
sys-apps/sandbox: 2.13::gentoo
sys-devel/autoconf: 2.13-r1::gentoo, 2.69-r4::gentoo
sys-devel/automake: 1.11.6-r3::gentoo, 1.16.1-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/binutils: 2.31.1-r6::gentoo, 2.32-r1::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc: 8.3.0-r1::gentoo, 9.2.0-r2::gentoo
sys-devel/gcc-config: 2.1::gentoo
sys-devel/libtool: 2.4.6-r3::gentoo
sys-devel/make: 4.2.1-r4::gentoo
sys-kernel/linux-headers: 4.19::gentoo (virtual/os-headers)
sys-libs/glibc: 2.29-r2::gentoo
Repositories:

gentoo
sync-type: rsync
sync-uri: rsync://ares/gentoo-portage
priority: -1000
sync-rsync-verify-jobs: 1
sync-rsync-verify-metamanifest: yes
sync-rsync-verify-max-age: 24
sync-rsync-extra-opts:

sakaki-tools
sync-type: git
sync-uri: https://github.com/sakaki-/sakaki-tools.git
masters: gentoo
priority: 50

dantrell-gnome-3-14
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-14.git
priority: 100

dantrell-gnome-3-16
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-16.git

dantrell-gnome-3-18
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-18.git

dantrell-gnome-3-20
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-20.git

dantrell-gnome-3-22
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-22.git

dantrell-gnome-3-24
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-24.git

dantrell-gnome-3-26
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-26.git

dantrell-gnome-3-28
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-28.git

dantrell-gnome-3-30
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome-3-30.git

dantrell-gnome
sync-uri: https://github.com/dantrell/gentoo-overlay-dantrell-gnome.git
priority: 150

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="@FREE CC-Sampling-Plus-1.0"
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe"
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/sofficerc /usr/share/config /usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/dconf /etc/env.d /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo"
CXXFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--jobs=9 --load-average=8"
ENV_UNSET="DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS DISPLAY GOBIN PERL5LIB PERL5OPT PERLPREFIX PERL_CORE PERL_MB_OPT PERL_MM_OPT XAUTHORITY XDG_CACHE_HOME XDG_CONFIG_HOME XDG_DATA_HOME XDG_RUNTIME_DIR"
FCFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-docompress binpkg-dostrip binpkg-logs config-protect-if-modified distlocks ebuild-locks fixlafiles ipc-sandbox merge-sync multilib-strict network-sandbox news parallel-fetch pid-sandbox preserve-libs sandbox sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch userpriv usersandbox usersync xattr"
FFLAGS="-O2 -pipe"
GENTOO_MIRRORS="ares http://gentoo.osuosl.org/ http://gentoo.cs.utah.edu/"
LANG="en_US.utf8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"
MAKEOPTS="-j9 -l8"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --omit-dir-times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --human-readable --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages --exclude=/.git"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
USE="X acl amd64 berkdb bzip2 cli colord crypt cxx dbus dri elogind fortran gdbm gnome gnome-keyring gnome-online-accounts gtk3 gtkstyle iconv introspection ipv6 libnotify libtirpc multilib nautilus ncurses nls nptl openmp pam pcre png policykit pulseaudio readline seccomp split-usr ssl tcpd tiff unicode wayland xattr zlib" ABI_X86="64" ADA_TARGET="gnat_2018" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" APACHE2_MODULES="authn_core authz_core socache_shmcb unixd actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="karbon sheets words" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap syslog" CPU_FLAGS_X86="aes avx avx2 f16c fma3 mmx mmxext pclmul popcnt sse sse2 sse3 sse4_1 sse4_2 ssse3" ELIBC="glibc" GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt gpsclock greis isync itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf skytraq superstar2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ublox ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="libinput" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="presenter-console presenter-minimizer" NETBEANS_MODULES="apisupport cnd groovy gsf harness ide identity j2ee java mobility nb php profiler soa visualweb webcommon websvccommon xml" OFFICE_IMPLEMENTATION="libreoffice" PHP_TARGETS="php7-2" POSTGRES_TARGETS="postgres10 postgres11" PYTHON_SINGLE_TARGET="python3_6" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby24 ruby25" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="intel i965" XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 psd pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude chaos account"
Unset: CC, CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, CXX, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, LINGUAS, PORTAGE_BINHOST, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS

taurus /home/jlpoole #

environment at: https://pastebin.com/u1giJ2hi
Log of my session copied from the console is at: https://pastebin.com/6Yy01XZ9

I had performed an Perl upgrade and accidentally hit control-C towards the end of the process, I cannot say with certainty that everything that was suppose to be attended was. But, the logs here do not point to Perl as the problem.

I wish there were a way to have support for this overlay in a Bug database, it seems there is enough uptake of this that the Gentoo elders ought to make some sort of accommodation that allows bug/problem resolution to have the same tools, e.g. Bug database.

Suggestions on what I should try to get past this failure?
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: