Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
Just priceless. Hold on! Illegal weapon. We have to invade that home!

This guy from Hung King-Kong enlightened me a bit what is going on in this case (BitChute).
He doeas a sensible approach and seems like an intelligent young man. He even refer Jess as a she.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aPK8kWRX3U4/

Nice video found, m8. Thank you.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
Just priceless. Hold on! Illegal weapon. We have to invade that home!

This guy from Hung King-Kong enlightened me a bit what is going on in this case (BitChute).
He doeas a sensible approach and seems like an intelligent young man. He even refer Jess as a she.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aPK8kWRX3U4/

Nice video found, m8. Thank you.

Glad you liked it. :wink:
I do like the site. Sometimes these jewels pops up. Cannot be sure to be found on that other site.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BREAKING: Jessica Yaniv loses cases against women who wouldn’t “wax her balls”

GOOD!

These tribunals were a mistake. So many people get abused by grifters like Johnathan Yaniv and they have to pay for their own defense... while the grifter is free to just keep filing complaints at zero cost to himself.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why this isn't an easy problem to solve given the issue seems to be gender discrimination. If you are a waxer, just advertise that you wax vaginas, male or female, but you don't wax dicks and balls, male or female.

So, your service is neither about sex or gender, but about parts. Yaniv has a female penis - so that's out.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very idea that the government even contemplated compelling women to touch another man's genitalia is ridiculous.

Maybe it's time to codify the chromosomes into law. No more pervs like Yaniv taking selfies in girls bathrooms and forcing Sikh housewives to try and touch his fat, bloated, disgusting junk.

juniper wrote:
Yaniv has a female penis

No penis is female. This is the core of the problem... people ignoring biology and heeding insanity.

{EDIT} Yaniv must pay three of his victims $2000 each
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take the more libertarian stance that you do for sure. I think if someone doesn't want to touch someone else's genitals, even if that is the advertised service, they shouldn't have to. Let's suppose someone does waxes and just doesn't like a particular vagina - they can't refuse service? it's an intimate service.

I couldn't care less about female penises. It was just a way out of this mess. I think acknowledging the difference makes it easier. I don't think it is the core of the problem, I think it is the way to the solution because the rest of us know that a penis is a penis. It may well be good to acknowledge that the owner "feels" like a woman. Fine if she does. But it's still a penis.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
I take the more libertarian stance that you do for sure. I think if someone doesn't want to touch someone else's genitals, even if that is the advertised service, they shouldn't have to. Let's suppose someone does waxes and just doesn't like a particular vagina - they can't refuse service? it's an intimate service.

Free association implies that one should be able to refuse service for any reason. This does not mean that there will be no market or societal consequences. If I open a Tattoo parlor and refuse anyone who is overweight, societal pressure will end that business pretty quickly.

juniper wrote:
I couldn't care less about female penises. It was just a way out of this mess. I think acknowledging the difference makes it easier. I don't think it is the core of the problem, I think it is the way to the solution because the rest of us know that a penis is a penis. It may well be good to acknowledge that the owner "feels" like a woman. Fine if she does. But it's still a penis.

If that guy wants to call his penis a female penis, that's fine. Nobody else should be compelled to call it such. A penis is the male sexual organ. By definition there cannot be a female penis.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female penis....lol. Never knew you were a science denier.

Unless you are referencing a larger than normal clitoris. :wink:

Christmas Lights Are Like Jeffrey Epstein, They Don't Hang Themselves.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
o'bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Male penis or vulva vs Female penis or vulva.

First vaginas are not hairy. Vulvas can be. Correct language is important. :)

Second it's not about what language is used, it's about the enforcing of an ideal.

Third if you concede to use your opponent's language rather than your own, then you can't possibly have been convicted in your own ideals in the first place.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
If that guy wants to call his penis a female penis, that's fine. Nobody else should be compelled to call it such. A penis is the male sexual organ. By definition there cannot be a female penis.

there is nothing against the definition of penis that says there cannot be a female penis, insofar that we can put an adjective in front of any words to change the meaning of that word. Watch. Female penis: a penis owned by a person who thinks he/she is a male/female trans.

I agree, no else should be forced to use the terminology if they don't want to. and I wasn't making an entirely serious suggestion. it was suggested as a solution to the problem of "I am a female so you have to wax my genitals". Well, not if you are a female with a penis.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:

there is nothing against the definition of penis that says there cannot be a female penis, insofar that we can put an adjective in front of any words to change the meaning of that word.

pe·nis
/ˈpēnis/

noun
the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
juniper wrote:
Muso wrote:

there is nothing against the definition of penis that says there cannot be a female penis, insofar that we can put an adjective in front of any words to change the meaning of that word.

pe·nis
/ˈpēnis/

noun
the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine.

I am creating an oxymoron. What would you say about liquid gas? Open secret?
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's definitely an oxymoron.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, it's not a serious suggestion. Just an adjective.
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
As I said, it's not a serious suggestion. Just an adjective.

No worries, m8. I understand :wink:
Muso
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave Jessica Yaniv alone

Quote:
I mostly blame Ricky Gervais for the hate this brave woman is having to fight against every day. Whenever she does something to call out transphobic culture, he pops up like an unwanted and confusing erection while visiting your grandma in the hospice (we’ve all been there) to drag her down.

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: