View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stating the Cubans have democratic elections is like saying the US would be democratic if the only choice was voting for various Republicans vetted by the the head of the Republican Party.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dominique_71 wrote:
e3k wrote:
@Dominique_71 I agree with most of the initial post from you but regarding capitalism i would like to say this: Capitalism is beyond left or right it does only care for money. People are just factors involved in producing it. Not sure if you have read the history of dehomag. That story says that a corporation can profit from war. Dehomag was working for all sides. Germany, USA not sure about Russia probably it did not went so far. After the war they have collected all the the know how gathered in any country they worked for.

Yes, I know that history. The first corporations to make money with wars are the banks. Historically, the first customers of the banks was the weapon manufacturers and their buyers, mainly the kings. Under many centuries, no one could win a war in Europe without to have the bank of Vatican on its side. Today, the militaro-industriel complex is using more than 50% of the natural resources of the earth, what is most insane with this is than no one single politician want to stop this. The Delphi Initiative - Speech by Peter Koenig

50% of the natural resources of the Earth, eh? That wouldn't be a tiny little exaggeration or generalization? :lol:

And please respond in 100 words or less.
Dominique_71
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
50% of the natural resources of the Earth, eh? That wouldn't be a tiny little exaggeration or generalization? :lol:

And please respond in 100 words or less.

It is in the video at 2 min 30 sec, something like that. The truth is that, if peace will reign today on earth, countries like the US, France or Russia will be in bankruptcy the exact same day.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what you mean is 50% of natural resource consumption, not what sounded like 50% of the Earth's natural resources (which would be an absurd claim).
Dominique_71
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones McCracker wrote:
I think what you mean is 50% of natural resource consumption, not what sounded like 50% of the Earth's natural resources (which would be an absurd claim).

Look at the video:
At 3:20, Peter Koenig say "we are exploiting mother Earth at the rate of 4.5 times its natural resources. Compare it with Afrika which is about 0.6%. And much of those natural resources that we exploit ... goes in the military industry, in the war machine. Over the past 20 years, much more than half of the extracted mineral resources went to the military-industrial complex. We don't know that because the media don't tell us. Another chock is that close to 50% of the US GDP depends on wars, conflicts and related weapons sales to other countries, so if tomorrow, peace would happen, the US economy would collapse."
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not about left or right in the U.S. when cultural habits are strongly oriented toward shit-hole countries in Washington DC. Trevor Noah shows it to you with his great stand up skills

Not far in Virgini a district Court feels responsible for an australien guy, who lived in Europe at the time. They
indict Julian Assange with a law from WW1 - none of the paragraphs describing illegal action in Europe.

If only Assange could clear his name in a case of a sex incident in Sweden, he could stay there just to wait for a newly created Nobel Information Fighters price - above Virginia indictment justifies.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dominique_71 wrote:
Bones McCracker wrote:

Look at the video:
At 3:20, Peter Koenig say "we are exploiting mother Earth at the rate of 4.5 times its natural resources. Compare it with Afrika which is about 0.6%. And much of those natural resources that we exploit ... goes in the military industry, in the war machine. Over the past 20 years, much more than half of the extracted mineral resources went to the military-industrial complex. We don't know that because the media don't tell us. Another chock is that close to 50% of the US GDP depends on wars, conflicts and related weapons sales to other countries, so if tomorrow, peace would happen, the US economy would collapse."

Yeah, that's not what you said.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ulenrich wrote:
It is not about left or right in the U.S. when cultural habits are strongly oriented toward shit-hole countries in Washington DC. Trevor Noah shows it to you with his great stand up skills

Not far in Virgini a district Court feels responsible for an australien guy, who lived in Europe at the time. They
indict Julian Assange with a law from WW1 - none of the paragraphs describing illegal action in Europe.

If only Assange could clear his name in a case of a sex incident in Sweden, he could stay there just to wait for a newly created Nobel Information Fighters price - above Virginia indictment justifies.

Assange is a Sleep Fucker. Besides, now that he destroyed Hillary Clinton, the smegmacrats don't like him anymore.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: