Attorney General Claims Trump Campaign Spied Upon
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Attorney General Claims Trump Campaign Spied Upon Reply with quote

Intelligence agencies spied on the Trump campaign according to Attorney General William Barr. This is big news. We all know that the Obama administration weaponized government agencies to battle Conservatives and conservative principles. I have no doubt this goes all the way to the piece of shit Barack Hussein Obama. Whether or not it will be proved is another matter. The democRats will do all in their power to protect Obama and company. I just hope that people will now see what a fucked up administration Obama presided over.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/10/william-barr-spying-trump-campaign/

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do my effort for that eyeopener here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0EJY8gE4w
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uuuh, someone drank the fascist alt-right propaganda Kool-Aid :lol:

Old news, investigations into both campaigns were under way before the elections, but only information about HRC campaign was leaked. Go figure.
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Attorney General Claims Trump Campaign Spied Upon Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama.

Old School wrote:
William Barr.

William "Pelham" Barr, please.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

Old news, investigations into both campaigns were under way before the elections, but only information about HRC campaign was leaked. Go figure.

Yeah, right. Give me some sources for your claim the Clinton campaign was being investigated. Someone is drinking the red commie kool aid.

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The... FBI... director... himself... publicised... it. Weak memory? In a super zynical twist, your fascist-in-chief even used that as an argument to fire him (of course, that lasted only a few hours, as he immediately afterwards told the world it was because of the Russia investigation anyway :lol: )
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
The... FBI... director... himself... publicised... it. Weak memory? In a super zynical twist, your fascist-in-chief even used that as an argument to fire him (of course, that lasted only a few hours, as he immediately afterwards told the world it was because of the Russia investigation anyway :lol: )
Umm, I believe that was an investigation of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State using an unauthorized email server to transmit classified material.

George Orwell
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Umm, I believe that was an investigation of Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State using an unauthorized email server to transmit classified material.

Yes, it was about that. The difference is moot, as the so called 'deep state' could have dealt an equally fatal blow to the orange campaign, were your sources' fantasies really true.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Old School wrote:

Yes, it was about that.
That was nothing to do with the Clinton campaign for President. There has never been an allegation that the government was spying on the Clinton campaign. There have been many allegations that the Trump campaign was being spied upon by the opposing party in power. That is something would happen in some third world country like Kenya or an authoritarian state like Russia, not the US. But it did happen under Barrack Hussein Obama.

George Orwell
asturm
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really wondering what makes you think about Kenya here...
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My video: He said some based on emotions, and he said some that have happened to him. Made some conclusions about his mother.
Still I take what has happen to him as more than a lie. I think he is legitimately saying what happen to him and his close ones. BECAUSE of bill and obama.
I can see this happening here as well, that's why I do not talk out of my glorious behind.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
I'm really wondering what makes you think about Kenya here...
Just to tweak you.

And it worked. :lol:

George Orwell
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

herpderp "alt-right" lets dismiss... if the reaction to something that doesn't align with your perspective is to label it and dismiss it based upon that label WITHOUT ever validating that label, it is time to question how open or closed minded you are.

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1115989061850869761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1115989061850869761&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fnews%2F2019-04-10%2Fspying-did-occur-barr-vows-investigate-obama-admin-conduct-during-2016-election
Straight from the attorney general mouth.

Clinton was being investigated for a specific breach. Trump was being investigated based upon some fanfiction WHICH at the time was already questioned within the FBI but still used for the FISA to spy on a presidential candidate.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a weak opinion that has to resort to calling an opposing view fascist and alt right. Just a few years ago the pejorative was neocon. :wink:

The sad thing is that those that stoop to that kind of debate tend to be authoritarians that feel that they have the moral high ground and those with a dissenting opinion are somehow evil and morally bankrupt.

The science is settled, for example.

George Orwell
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
It is a weak opinion that has to resort to calling an opposing view fascist and alt right. Just a few years ago the pejorative was neocon. :wink:

The sad thing is that those that stoop to that kind of debate tend to be authoritarians that feel that they have the moral high ground and those with a dissenting opinion are somehow evil and morally bankrupt.

The science is settled, for example.

even weaker that which reports because they were triggered. Using this to push their own agenda when actual citable statements actually support the general discussion THAT Trump was probably spied upon by the Obama administration. Unless the Attorney General is now classed as AltRight "conspiracy" ... oh wait, he is actually the individual that can ORDER an investigation into what occured BECAUSE there is signs that it did

https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-8325648.html#8325648

copied here for the lulz

Quote:
User: Old School
Topic: Attorney General Claims Trump Campaign Spied Upon
Reason: OTW should not further deteriorate into a place where crazy alt right sourced news are amplified. The tone of this person is already racist. At a bare minimum, bury it into some other existing Trump thread.

This serves again as a good point for hiding the OTW subforum from the general public, not to attract a certain misguided special interest group to Gentoo servers more than necessary.

Quote:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:
Old news
asturm wrote:
Yes, it was about that. The difference is moot,
That was old news. There is new news which may indicate the difference is anything but moot, or at least whether or not there were other problems which need to be investigated. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully everyone with an actual stake in the outcome wants the truth to be uncovered.

Believing I had supernatural powers I slammed into a brick wall.
I said hey, is this my problem? Is this my fault?
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been reported? I've been called a racist? What a little jerk! It just verified the fact that it is an authoritarian that is so immature it cannot handle an opinion other than it's own narrow worldview. NPR, CBS, CNN, and everyone else is reporting this.

This has more to do with someone posting their ignorance of a subject, getting called on it, then in a rush of estrogen going triggered.

#LearnToCode

George Orwell
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

You're simply factually incorrect.

The Trump campaign was absolutely spied upon, the HRC campaign was not. The issue is whether or not there was legitimate reason to spy on the Trump campaign, and all indications show that was not the case. The origins seem to be the Piss Dossier paid for by the HRC campaign. if this is the case, which the evidence seems to indicate, then this was a massive abuse of power by the Obama administration and the various agencies involved.

This is a serious matter, unlike the ridiculous "Muh Russia" crap that occupied the media for two years.
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
asturm wrote:

The Trump campaign was absolutely spied upon, the HRC campaign was not. The issue is whether or not there was legitimate reason to spy on the Trump campaign, and all indications show that was not the case. The origins seem to be the Piss Dossier paid for by the HRC campaign. if this is the case, which the evidence seems to indicate, then this was a massive abuse of power by the Obama administration and the various agencies involved.

This is a serious matter, unlike the ridiculous "Muh Russia" crap that occupied the media for two years.
You are an alt-right fascist that needs silenced to believe that!

George Orwell
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
Muso wrote:
asturm wrote:

and a racist
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rachel Maddow, is that you?

Naib wrote:
and a racist

:lol:

Racist - noun : A person using logic and evidence when arguing against a leftist.

Last edited by Muso on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
ulenrich
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Barr has some rational, according to the source the dailycaller.com, Mr Barr further said:

“I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that.”

“I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of the intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016,” Barr said.

Really breaking news when a top of the Trump Whitehouse announces doing his duties. The young guy, who is old in school, must read an article to its end!
Naib
Watchman
Watchman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asturm wrote:

So if this is propaganda, why are we now seeing indictments associated with
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/us/politics/ex-obama-counsel-expects-to-be-charged-soon-in-mueller-related-case.html
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: