Tux's lil' helper
Joined: 10 Jul 2017
|Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 am Post subject: when I start zsnes, colors mess up even on xfce4...
I had installed Gentoo with xfce4, graphics works fine, all works fine, but when I start zsnes colors mess up on zsnes, even on xfce4 environment. Any fix for this?
this is from emerge output:
* QA Notice: The following files contain runtime text relocations
* Text relocations force the dynamic linker to perform extra
* work at startup, waste system resources, and may pose a security
* risk. On some architectures, the code may not even function
* properly, if at all.
* For more information, see:
* Please include the following list of files in your report:
* TEXTREL usr/bin/zsnes
You are not using computers if you are not using Gentoo.