Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Dantrell's GNOME Without Systemd Project (Part 2)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi @all

Because of the Problem with the not compiling librsvg above 2.40.20 with the abi_x86_32 use flag (Is set for me beacause of steam-meta with the useflag -steamruntime) it helps when compiling rust with the abi_x86_32 use flag, too. Now librsvg-2.44.8 compiles for me (But i have to use dev-lang/rust-1.29.1, because 1.29.2 doesn't compile for me with this useflag).

Hope this helps a bit, rust with abi_x86_32 should be a dependency when librsvg above 2.40.20 should be compiled with abi_x86_32.
runningnak3d
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Hi @all

Because of the Problem with the not compiling librsvg above 2.40.20 with the abi_x86_32 use flag (Is set for me beacause of steam-meta with the useflag -steamruntime) it helps when compiling rust with the abi_x86_32 use flag, too. Now librsvg-2.44.8 compiles for me (But i have to use dev-lang/rust-1.29.1, because 1.29.2 doesn't compile for me with this useflag).

Hope this helps a bit, rust with abi_x86_32 should be a dependency when librsvg above 2.40.20 should be compiled with abi_x86_32.

Interesting. I compiled rust with abi_x86_32 ... and you are correct, 1.29.2 doesn't compile -- and I gave up trying to figure out why, but 1.29.1 did compile, however get the same problem if I try to compile any version of librsvg greater than 2.40.20.

I am more than willing to keep going to track down where the problem is, but I am at a dead end as to where to even begin to look.

-- Brian
shadowngoz
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:

With the patch included in 654096 it works fine even for video files, although it seems kinda slow, but maybe is just an impression. Also exactly like last time, path must be adjusted for Nautilus.

What path adjustment did you make for Nautilus to get video thumbnail working? I got image thumbnail working, but can't get video thumbnail to work.

Thanks,

shadow
Shibotto
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowngoz wrote:
What path adjustment did you make for Nautilus to get video thumbnail working? I got image thumbnail working, but can't get video thumbnail to work.

Thanks,

shadow

I'm using this patch. It is intended for gnome-desktop, but since almost all of it got copy-pasted inside Nautilus, it can be used in Nautilus too, just change
Code:
--- a/libgnome-desktop/gnome-desktop-thumbnail-script.c
+++ b/libgnome-desktop/gnome-desktop-thumbnail-script.c

to
Code:
--- a/src/gnome-desktop/gnome-desktop-thumbnail-script.c
+++ b/src/gnome-desktop/gnome-desktop-thumbnail-script.c

Also worth mentioning (maybe?), I'm using sys-apps/bubblewrap::gentoo.

dantrell wrote:
So I concur with saboya that you are missing the 32-bit version. The question is why.

I foresee painful headaches for those relying on dev-lang/rust-bin... :cry:
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi @all

With rust-1.30.1 dev-util/cargo is removed and librsvg won't build because of the missing dependency, only want to inform you that you should mask the new rust update if you want to compile librsvg. Even if i edit the librsvg-2.44.8.ebuild to use virtual/cargo instead of dev-util/cargo as rdepend, librsvg won't compile complaining about not finding cargo.
shadowngoz
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

runningnak3d wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Hi @all

Interesting. I compiled rust with abi_x86_32 ... and you are correct, 1.29.2 doesn't compile -- and I gave up trying to figure out why, but 1.29.1 did compile, however get the same problem if I try to compile any version of librsvg greater than 2.40.20.

I am more than willing to keep going to track down where the problem is, but I am at a dead end as to where to even begin to look.

-- Brian

I had to make these changes to rust ebuild to successfully compile with abi_x86_32 for 1.29.2 and 1.30.1:

Code:

--- rust-1.30.1-r1.ebuild~   2018-11-15 07:31:51.856044965 -0600
+++ rust-1.30.1-r1.ebuild   2018-11-15 07:33:11.739376212 -0600
@@ -140,7 +140,7 @@
    EOF

for v in $(multilib_get_enabled_abi_pairs); do
-      rust_target=$(get_abi_CHOST ${v##*.})
+      rust_target=$(rust_abi $(get_abi_CHOST ${v##*.}))
       arch_cflags="$(get_abi_CFLAGS ${v##*.})"

cat <<- EOF >> "${S}"/config.env
@@ -200,7 +200,7 @@
          continue
       fi
       abi_libdir=$(get_abi_LIBDIR ${v##*.})
-      rust_target=$(get_abi_CHOST ${v##*.})
+      rust_target=$(rust_abi $(get_abi_CHOST ${v##*.}))
       rust_abi=$(rust_abi $rust_target)
       mkdir -p "${D}/usr/${abi_libdir}"
       cp "${D}/usr/$(get_libdir)/${P}/rustlib/${rust_abi}/lib"/*.so \

Rust uses i686-unknown-linux-gnu and not i686-pc-linux-gnu.

- shadow
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowngoz wrote:

Shibotto wrote:
I'm using this patch. It is intended for gnome-desktop, but since almost all of it got copy-pasted inside Nautilus, it can be used in Nautilus too, just change [...]

Keep in mind that this patch is going live on my end, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Today might be a good day to tackle bubblewrap again.

Shibotto wrote:
Also worth mentioning (maybe?), I'm using sys-apps/bubblewrap::gentoo.

The overlay version doesn't work?

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
With rust-1.30.1 dev-util/cargo is removed and librsvg won't build because of the missing dependency, only want to inform you that you should mask the new rust update if you want to compile librsvg. Even if i edit the librsvg-2.44.8.ebuild to use virtual/cargo instead of dev-util/cargo as rdepend, librsvg won't compile complaining about not finding cargo.

This is covered on Gentoo bug #671182:

Code:
# ls /usr/bin/cargo

Quote:
ls: cannot access '/usr/bin/cargo': No such file or directory

Code:
# eselect rust set 1
# ls /usr/bin/cargo

Quote:
/usr/bin/cargo

Basically, dev-util/cargo was integrated into dev-lang/rust.

Shibotto wrote:

shadowngoz wrote:
I had to make these changes to rust ebuild to successfully compile with abi_x86_32 for 1.29.2 and 1.30.1 [...]

This can be solved on my end by forking dev-lang/rust but I don't really want to fork dev-lang/rust-bin too.

I'd say this should be reported to Gentoo?
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:

This is covered on Gentoo bug #671182:

Code:
# ls /usr/bin/cargo

Quote:
ls: cannot access '/usr/bin/cargo': No such file or directory

Code:
# eselect rust set 1
# ls /usr/bin/cargo

Quote:
/usr/bin/cargo

Basically, dev-util/cargo was integrated into dev-lang/rust.

Thanks that helped, when i change the RDEPEND of librsvg-2.44.8.ebuild from dev-util/cargo to virtual/cargo it compiles fine now :-)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
Thanks that helped, when i change the RDEPEND of librsvg-2.44.8.ebuild from dev-util/cargo to virtual/cargo it compiles fine now :-)

That was already done so if you are using the project overlays you should sync up.
Shibotto
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
shadowngoz wrote:

Shibotto wrote:
I'm using this patch. It is intended for gnome-desktop, but since almost all of it got copy-pasted inside Nautilus, it can be used in Nautilus too, just change [...]

Keep in mind that this patch is going live on my end, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thank you for the warning. If you need any help I'll do what I can.

dantrell wrote:
The overlay version doesn't work?

Honestly I haven't even tried and for no particular reason at all :lol:

Having a quick look at the ebuilds I can at least tell you that caps for privilege is long gone. I'm unsure about the removal of the SECCOMP check: I understand it's not supported by every architecture (x86_* and arm64 only?), but it's pretty important to mitigate sandbox escape. Dunno, just sharing some information :D

If we consider the user namespaces implementation only, ::gentoo and yours should work exactly the same. I'm yet to test how it behaves with suid, hopefully I'll do this in a couple of hours.

dantrell wrote:
Shibotto wrote:

shadowngoz wrote:
I had to make these changes to rust ebuild to successfully compile with abi_x86_32 for 1.29.2 and 1.30.1 [...]

This can be solved on my end by forking dev-lang/rust but I don't really want to fork dev-lang/rust-bin too.

I'd say this should be reported to Gentoo?

It would surely be the best approach. I suppose can put some English together to fill a bug report, I just don't know when :lol:
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't compile dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2 with the use flag "vala" every time it comes to this error:

Code:
make[3]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Ziel „GMime-3.0.metadata“,
  benötigt von „gmime-3.0.vapi“, zu erstellen.  Schluss.
make[3]: *** Es wird auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse gewartet....
make[3]: Verzeichnis „/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/work/gmime-3.2.2/gmime“ wird verlassen
make[2]: *** [Makefile:1020: all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verzeichnis „/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/work/gmime-3.2.2/gmime“ wird verlassen
make[1]: *** [Makefile:542: all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verzeichnis „/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/work/gmime-3.2.2“ wird verlassen
make: *** [Makefile:449: all] Fehler 2
 * ERROR: dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2::dantrell-gnome failed (compile phase):
 *   emake failed
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2::dantrell-gnome'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2::dantrell-gnome'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/log/portage/dev-libs:gmime-3.2.2:20181116-151733.log'.
 * For convenience, a symlink to the build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/work/gmime-3.2.2'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2/work/gmime-3.2.2'

If i use "-vala" everything compiles fine.

It's not bad because i think i can use it without vala, but i wanted to tell you this. If you need further information then i will tell them.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
Having a quick look at the ebuilds I can at least tell you that caps for privilege is long gone. I'm unsure about the removal of the SECCOMP check: I understand it's not supported by every architecture (x86_* and arm64 only?), but it's pretty important to mitigate sandbox escape. Dunno, just sharing some information :D

I put some work in and gave it an onceover.

You won't notice a difference. :twisted:

Shibotto wrote:
If we consider the user namespaces implementation only, ::gentoo and yours should work exactly the same. I'm yet to test how it behaves with suid, hopefully I'll do this in a couple of hours.

Well, Gentoo bug #669210 was just closed so the suid USE flag is there now too.

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
I can't compile dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2 with the use flag "vala" every time it comes to this error [...]

Thanks for the feedback.

I was able to reproduce and correct this issue (there was an regression by upstream).

Sync up and you should be good to go.
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
I can't compile dev-libs/gmime-3.2.2 with the use flag "vala" every time it comes to this error [...]

Thanks for the feedback.

I was able to reproduce and correct this issue (there was an regression by upstream).

Yes, thank you it works now :-)
vozhyk
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: gnome-music-3.30.2.ebuild: libdazzle dependency is missing Reply with quote

gnome-music-3.30.2 does not have a libdazzle dependency, so the build fails when libdazzle is not installed. When I install libdazzle-3.30.2 manually, gnome-music gets emerged successfully.

Code:

* Package:    media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2
 * Repository: dantrell-gnome-3-30
 * Maintainer: gnome@gentoo.org
 * USE:        abi_x86_64 amd64 elibc_glibc kernel_linux python_single_target_python3_6 python_targets_python3_6 userland_GNU
 * FEATURES:   preserve-libs sandbox userpriv usersandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking gnome-music-3.30.2.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2 ...
 * Disabling deprecation warnings ...
 [ ok ]
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2 ...
meson --buildtype plain --libdir lib64 --localstatedir /var/lib --prefix /usr --sysconfdir /etc --wrap-mode nodownload /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2 /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2-build
The Meson build system
Version: 0.47.1
Source dir: /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2
Build dir: /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2-build
Build type: native build
Project name: gnome-music
Project version: 3.30.2
Build machine cpu family: x86_64
Build machine cpu: x86_64
Found pkg-config: /usr/bin/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-pkg-config (0.29.2)
Native dependency goa-1.0 found: YES 3.30.0
Native dependency gobject-introspection-1.0 found: YES 1.58.0
Native dependency gtk+-3.0 found: YES 3.24.1

meson.build:39:0: ERROR:  Native dependency 'libdazzle-1.0' not found

A full log can be found at /var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2-build/meson-logs/meson-log.txt
 * ERROR: media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2::dantrell-gnome-3-30 failed (configure phase):
 *   (no error message)
 * Call stack:
 *     ebuild.sh, line  124:  Called src_configure
 *   environment, line 3797:  Called meson_src_configure
 *   environment, line 2541:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *       tc-env_build "$@" || die
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2::dantrell-gnome-3-30'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2::dantrell-gnome-3-30'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/media-sound/gnome-music-3.30.2/work/gnome-music-3.30.2'
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vozhyk wrote:
gnome-music-3.30.2 does not have a libdazzle dependency, so the build fails when libdazzle is not installed. When I install libdazzle-3.30.2 manually, gnome-music gets emerged successfully.

Thanks for the report.

I was able to reproduce and correct this issue (and found another missing dependency in the process).
Shibotto
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Shibotto wrote:

I put some work in and gave it an onceover.

Thank you! I was just testing it and I noticed (=as in fails to merge :lol: ) that bubblewrap's configure.ac doesn't support --disable-sudo, so the use_enable in src_configure() always enables sudo. Since my dialectic is worse than a monkey's, this is what I did to make it work XD :
Code:
--- bubblewrap-0.3.1-r1.ebuild   2018-11-20 23:31:15.418115552 +0100
+++ bubblewrap-0.3.1-r2.ebuild   2018-11-20 23:31:10.189115471 +0100
@@ -48,8 +48,10 @@
    local myeconfargs=(
       --with-bash-completion-dir=$(get_bashcompdir)
       $(use_enable selinux)
-      $(use_enable sudo)
    )
+   if use sudo; then
+      myeconfargs+=( --enable-sudo )
+   fi
    if use suid; then
       myeconfargs+=( --with-priv-mode=setuid )
       if use namespaces; then
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
Since my dialectic is worse than a monkey's, this is what I did to make it work XD [...]

That's how I would have done it too so that's what I did. :P

And this time I made sure that most of the USE flag variations built.

dantrell wrote:
As some of you already know, I haven't been able to get bubblewrap to work on Gentoo at all but apparently it does so I'll be making time to look into this again since (allegedly) more stuff is going to use bubblewrap in the future.

WebKitGTK+ 2.23.1 added initial support for subprocess sandboxing in Linux through bubblewrap so there's that. :o
Shibotto
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
dantrell wrote:
As some of you already know, I haven't been able to get bubblewrap to work on Gentoo at all but apparently it does so I'll be making time to look into this again since (allegedly) more stuff is going to use bubblewrap in the future.

WebKitGTK+ 2.23.1 added initial support for subprocess sandboxing in Linux through bubblewrap so there's that. :o

An unproblematic one, oh the joy 8O

Talking about webkit-gtk, when building 2.22.4 I get this (complete log):
Code:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gobject.h:725: syntax error, unexpected ')' in '    ((__typeof__(new_object)) (g_object_ref) (new_object));' at ')'

Glib is:
Code:
[ebuild   R    ] dev-libs/glib-2.58.1-r1:2/58::dantrell-gnome  USE="dbus (mime) xattr -debug (-fam) (-selinux) -static-libs -systemtap -test -utils" ABI_X86="32 (64) (-x32)" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7 python3_6 -python3_4 -python3_5 (-python3_7)" 0 KiB

I tried a quick search on Google, but nothing came up. Unfortunately I won't have as much time as before in the following months, so at best I can test if my current version of webkit-gtk (2.22.2) still builds. Eventually :roll:
fedeliallalinea
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
An unproblematic one, oh the joy 8O

Talking about webkit-gtk, when building 2.22.4 I get this (complete log):
Code:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gobject.h:725: syntax error, unexpected ')' in '    ((__typeof__(new_object)) (g_object_ref) (new_object));' at ')'

Real error is
Code:
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)

so your system is running out of memory
Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i try to build dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3 this error comes:

Code:
 * Package:    dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3
 * Repository: dantrell-gnome
 * Maintainer: gnome@gentoo.org
 * USE:        abi_x86_64 amd64 crypt elibc_glibc kernel_linux userland_GNU vala
 * FEATURES:   preserve-libs sandbox userpriv usersandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking gmime-3.2.3.tar.xz to /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/work/gmime-3.2.3 ...
 * Applying gmime-3.2.2-metadata.patch ...
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file gmime/GMime-3.0.metadata.rej
 [ !! ]
 * ERROR: dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3::dantrell-gnome failed (prepare phase):
 *   patch -p1  failed with /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/files/gmime-3.2.2-metadata.patch
 * Call stack:
 *               ebuild.sh, line  124:  Called src_prepare
 *             environment, line 2936:  Called eapply '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/files/gmime-3.2.2-metadata.patch'
 *             environment, line  654:  Called _eapply_patch '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/files/gmime-3.2.2-metadata.patch'
 *             environment, line  592:  Called __helpers_die 'patch -p1  failed with /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/files/gmime-3.2.2-metadata.patch'
 *   isolated-functions.sh, line  119:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *              die "$@"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3::dantrell-gnome'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3::dantrell-gnome'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/log/portage/dev-libs:gmime-3.2.3:20181127-100259.log'.
 * For convenience, a symlink to the build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/work/gmime-3.2.3'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3/work/gmime-3.2.3'

One of the Patches doesn't work anymore.
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course. I make one update and everything breaks. :twisted:

Shibotto wrote:
Talking about webkit-gtk, when building 2.22.4 I get this [...]

I noticed what fedeliallalinea did too.

Have you tried downloading more RAM? :wink:

Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
When i try to build dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3 this error comes [...]

I was able to reproduce and correct this issue.

Child_of_Sun_24
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Child_of_Sun_24 wrote:
When i try to build dev-libs/gmime-3.2.3 this error comes [...]

I was able to reproduce and correct this issue.

Yes it's working now, thank you :-)
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

I tackled it without success. Until next time. :twisted:

In other news though, I rolled out some Noto changes. If you notice a difference in your available Noto font variants or font sets, here's why.
Shibotto
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fedeliallalinea wrote:
your system is running out of memory

Darn! I knew about this but I completely forgot. :(
dantrell wrote:
I tackled it without success.

What is it that's not working on your end?
dantrell
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
What is it that's not working on your end?

I can't get thumbnails to generate with bubblewrap (with either my or Gentoo's version). At this point I think it's my setup so I have some triple checking to do.

dantrell wrote:

I forgot to mention that this patch (for GNOME Desktop and Nautilus) went live for ~ on my end.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 9 of 16

Jump to: