Can we meat again?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Can we meat again? Reply with quote

So. I've in some time talked about my ailments. Now, I saw this Joe Rogan episode with JBP's daughter. Her ailments felt co-related.
I thought, why not?!
So, I had a pepper stake for breakfast. Salt as only addition. This has been going on for almost three weeks.
My pain is way better.

I had water instead of milk for the first time.
The milk did less of a difference so far...lol. It takes time, is all I say. But just sleeping without pain in my legs are freaking awesome. I feel like 30 again.
A plus is that I piss off a lot of, not vegies, but puritans wanting less meat.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we meat again? Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
So. I've in some time talked about my ailments. Now, I saw this Joe Rogan episode with JBP's daughter. Her ailments felt co-related.
I thought, why not?!
You should check out the episode after that with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. I think it has been within the last week or so. I didn't listen to the whole episode, but in the early parts they discuss the meat only diet.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we meat again? Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
patrix_neo wrote:
I thought, why not?!
You should check out the episode after that with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. I think it has been within the last week or so. I didn't listen to the whole episode, but in the early parts they discuss the meat only diet.

So, was there a conclusion? I was thinking vitamins and so forth. I've been on this for almost a month. I know that is not enough to make true conclusions. So I am curious what they said. It feels like there is a fingerpointer only coming up. I feel bad about those. Why, really? Can't they come up with better than - "You should eat..."

We are different. (oh!!).
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The conclusion (don't) was less important than the why. But much of the why should be obvious. Anecdotal, no studies, other explanations for the perceived "benefits," long term health effects, etc.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand they study things.I have lost faith. To tell the truth. It's too close to us. Anything studdied with human in mind is and will be political.

To continue, a bit. Everyone talks and talks and talks about how long we live and how we then destroy EVERYTHING. So I try my best to do less. :)
You try to survive? You BASTARD!
EDIT: I thank you, pjp, for the input though. Anything is welcome.
EDIT2: To make things more straight - Less fun food cannot be found. Having this 24/7 is not a fun thing. Still, if it's worth it I will continue doing it.
A final thing - I do have epilepsy. I find myself a little more edgy, less bored and abit less happy. With the last thing said, it has to be good.
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer solves everything!
Ammunition: Federal Premium HST 124gr
Light: Inforce APLc
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer! by PSYCHOSTICK [OFFICIAL VIDEO] "Beer is good and stuff"
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Beer! by PSYCHOSTICK [OFFICIAL VIDEO] "Beer is good and stuff"

That video wasn't much help. I couldn't make sense of it.
EDIT: Everyone in GB speaks about Tea as the factor that was what drove the empire to greatness. Fake news.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update. I was 'fed' up with meating myself. So I did a pasta, bolognaise with 'ala carte'. That means without anything else. Well, there was cheese in it. So I won't stipulate to call it - sincere.

Anyways - The pain was inevitable, I recon. Stretching neck, palms of my hand. It was so different, I would call it 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. It is day and night. I will try the 5-1+2 diet, usually used for a week...
I keyboarded wrong. Sorry. But, while working, I really need to be there. Not saying 'wait, I do have some 'diclofinac' here some where! I can do it!
So, a kind of LCHF thing might do it for me. Days, 1-2 is filled with kale. To celebrate the love of the flesh!

Last edited by patrix_neo on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a beef for breakfast today, and got better. Some pork rims for dinner. All extra pain is just gone. Magic of PORK! I am so happy for not being in a religious belief system where pork is forbidden...
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never understood the DIY approach to following diet fads. Seems like the first thing to try would be a healthy diet rather than something gimmicky. Unless there are medical concerns, in which case professional help should be consulted. For the record, no, I don't eat particularly healthy, but neither have I ever followed a fad diet.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
I've never understood the DIY approach to following diet fads. Seems like the first thing to try would be a healthy diet rather than something gimmicky. Unless there are medical concerns, in which case professional help should be consulted. For the record, no, I don't eat particularly healthy, but neither have I ever followed a fad diet.

We are talking swedish health care here. People lose their life on the birth bed, have to work with cancer. And some people gets first in line. Doctors are more like Dr. Nick ala Simpsons here. (My 'expert' op.)

I have had my tries. Finding what works best is my...gaol. :) I have a thought about gluten. A thought is trying bread without it. See how that fairs. Doctors would probably be all high and mighty saying it's fibro myalgia after 30 seconds. (happen to me).
Mardok45
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did Keto for a little while. Didn't weigh myself but my pants were back to fitting.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And your pain stoped, right? :)
Mardok45
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around my waist? Hell yea.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardok45 wrote:
Around my waist? Hell yea.

You lucky sunnafah bitch!

Had some beef, chicken, brussel sprout, lenses..or such words. Anyways, it was in a restaurant called Ching - a Mongol thing.
Still good. Feeling fine.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, eating beef, is my religion! It's what the Peterson family do!!!!!
It did work good for me. MinutBeef - best for my pain. So strange to me. I've tried some. Some potato works. If just a little bit too much, my hands will tingle. As a warning. Very strange.

I do some out of the box thinking though. The jailtime for me is munutebeef. I tried even Särimner...with some butter and a flat bread of crackers. MY GOD! Still badder...:)
I do have a hollar thought. The Ching (mongol). You can pick whatever and they will steak it. So I tried different variants. Best feel (irrational) was with noodles and some greenies. The pain was not there even if I did some investigation! It was still not good. The thing is, I do feel tingeling on the right arm ( masturbation?). My queen. It has been like as if having a heart attack. If you had one, the tingle is there.

So, I thought...In total, I have to live with some pain. Pain is GOOD. It's PLEASURE. It's great!...I have decided to ......beef up.
If life is pain, Peterson is right. I have to proove him wrong for once. Damnit!
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are two simple things to eat healthy:

what did your ancestors eat?

if they are not italian, greeks or spaniards, olive oil is in fact NOT a good oil.
'light' and 'mediterranean' is mutually exclusive
pizza is mediterranean...

you are from a culture of milk drinking bread eaters (aka, european):
then eat bread and drink milk you stupid freak. If it would harm you, your ancestors would have not been able to breed.

Also 'gluten intolerance'. Whenever someone mutters those words, ask them if they have coeliac disease. If they don't, smack them right in the kisser. You either have that or can eat as much gluten as you want, as a descendent of european people, eating that stuff for ca 15000 years.

second thing:

what did your parents feed you as a baby/child? Your body and the flora in your intestines adapted to that diet. That is why people love whatever their moms made as a kid. Their bodies know how to deal with it VERY WELL.

I identify as a dirty penismensch.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dirty penismensch speaks much truth. Be like dirty penismensch

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:

what did your ancestors eat?

Meat.
Quote:

if they are not italian, greeks or spaniards, olive oil is in fact NOT a good oil.
'light' and 'mediterranean' is mutually exclusive
pizza is mediterranean...

you are from a culture of milk drinking bread eaters (aka, european):
then eat bread and drink milk you stupid freak. If it would harm you, your ancestors would have not been able to breed.

I have only one conclusion to make out of that : I have evolved. Obviously. I can drink whatever. Bread stems from some culture BK knows about. I bet it's mediterranean.
Quote:

Also 'gluten intolerance'. Whenever someone mutters those words, ask them if they have coeliac disease. If they don't, smack them right in the kisser. You either have that or can eat as much gluten as you want, as a descendent of european people, eating that stuff for ca 15000 years.

How about gut flora that makes up all your body functioning as it should? I...'Coeliac/Celiac' disease' ? Interesting. I should check out with the next dr Nick I encounter, at a hospital here in NK.

Quote:

second thing:

what did your parents feed you as a baby/child? Your body and the flora in your intestines adapted to that diet. That is why people love whatever their moms made as a kid. Their bodies know how to deal with it VERY WELL.

Just barbed wires. I shit chains for a lot of years!

Thanks for the input about Celiac disease. I have to check that out. Bad stomach is rampant among us vikings.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify my thought. Through excavations the 'truth' said the congestion system and the analysis of the fecis chrystalized in the place of death, there is a congestion problem involved. Most Indiana Jones have said so. Diet is a problem. I mean fighting the world is just a parenthesis in comparison.

First: Sorry for bumping this one. I just remembered a person going out of work at 65 for about 8 years ago?
He had chronc problems too. He said at one time at a fika break (yah, we have those) that if you could not close your last two fingers without your index finger and long finger follow suite, you are not a viking.

I have that viking problem. You close your tiny one and your next one. Keep the 'V' alive and if that's not a problem, you are good. Make the 'V' sign is all I am saying. No thumb involved.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: