WW 1 - In the trenches
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: WW 1 - In the trenches Reply with quote

I've just remembered someone saying the meat they had as a ranson was green. And they survived because of that.
I've had my deal with bad grey ones. It gets me vomiting. But in desperate times, like this must've been, can the body actually be 'desperate' enough to consume green meat and still use the nutrition?

I am asking, because I have to lose weight.
Asch
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were probably getting rationed, not properly stored/refrigerated meat from the same source. As such, they were eating the meat as it was progressively rotting, and that allowed their bodies to adapt little by little to the contaminants.

They would've got seriously ill If they ate that green meat all of a sudden, after only feeding from properly clean and prepared food.

This answer is valid if "green meat" means unrefrigerated meat that got the green color with time, and not some faggoty vegan shit. If the latter is the case, there is not much you can do about it: the people involved in WW1 and WW2 were there before the left became really disgusting and cancerous, and would have no physiological reaction whatsoever from eating leftist eco-friendly stuff.
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asch wrote:
They were probably getting rationed, not properly stored/refrigerated meat from the same source. As such, they were eating the meat as it was progressively rotting, and that allowed their bodies to adapt little by little to the contaminants.

They would've got seriously ill If they ate that green meat all of a sudden, after only feeding from properly clean and prepared food.

This answer is valid if "green meat" means unrefrigerated meat that got the green color with time, and not some faggoty vegan shit. If the latter is the case, there is not much you can do about it: the people involved in WW1 and WW2 were there before the left became really disgusting and cancerous, and would have no physiological reaction whatsoever from eating leftist eco-friendly stuff.

Yep. Rotten meat. And I can see what you are getting at, I just can't confirm it myself to be OK with that as a definitive answer. I've heard a story from Peter O'toole. They had a happy evening him, and a fella. They ended up in this fella's house. There were something in the fridge to eat, and as custom is when being late at night and drunk.
It was 'green' meat. Peter said - "Oh! That's not right. I won't eat that!" So the fella tossed it out the window in a merry manner.
There was a dog that ate the green meat that late night.

Next morning they see a dead dog outside on the lawn of the fella's house. What the fuk killed the dog? - In your defence, this wasn't rationed out...hmmm. I. as a modern human being hear about it, it feels realy - ewwww! (joke) unbelievable. I mean, I just get a headache thinking about it. Eating it...ewwww.

To be on-point : Being in the trenches for months, and supplies getting delayed for days and maybe more. Options are small. The plan of operations like this can hardly be silky smooth.

Besides, there's always a friend near you to stand up for you in need...(eco)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: