run GIMP error on loongson 2f
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: run GIMP error on loongson 2f Reply with quote

When I run this, it report Illegal instruction.
Code:
gentoo@yeeloong ~ $ gdb gimp
GNU gdb (Gentoo 8.2 p1) 8.2
Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<https://bugs.gentoo.org/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from gimp...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/gimp
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib32/libthread_db.so.1".

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
0x76521300 in init () from /usr/lib32/babl-0.1/gegl-fixups.so
Hu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/usr/lib32/babl-0.1/gegl-fixups.so was built with -march incompatible with your CPU, or contains hand written assembly that is incompatible, or the program jumped into the middle of an instruction.

What is the output of x/16i $eip at the (gdb) prompt? With what options did you build that file?
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this right? Sorry I don't know how to " output of x/16i $eip at the (gdb) prompt"
Code:

(gdb) print $eip
$1 = void
(gdb) print x/16i
No symbol table is loaded.  Use the "file" command.

Code:

yeeloong ~ # emerge -av babl

* IMPORTANT: 27 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news read to view new items.

These are the packages that would be merged, in order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R    ] media-libs/babl-0.1.56::gentoo  USE="(-altivec)" 0 KiB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 KiB

Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]
Hu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it is not. I used bold on the text you should type at the (gdb) prompt. Instead of writing print x/16i as you did, you should have written simply x/16i $eip, pressed enter, and posted the result.
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[code:1:3c78e983c3]
Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No] Yes

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) media-libs/babl-0.1.56::gentoo
* babl-0.1.56.tar.bz2 BLAKE2B SHA512 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking babl-0.1.56.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56 ...
* Running eautoreconf in '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56' ...
* Running libtoolize --install --copy --force --automake ... [ ok ]
* Running aclocal -I m4 ... [ ok ]
* Running autoconf --force ... [ ok ]
* Running autoheader ... [ ok ]
* Running automake --add-missing --copy --foreign --force-missing ... [ ok ]
* Running elibtoolize in: babl-0.1.56/
* Applying portage/1.2.0 patch ...
* Applying sed/1.5.6 patch ...
* Applying as-needed/2.4.3 patch ...
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56 ...
* econf: updating babl-0.1.56/config.sub with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.sub
* econf: updating babl-0.1.56/config.guess with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.guess
./configure --prefix=/usr --build=mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu --host=mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/babl-0.1.56 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/babl-0.1.56/html --libdir=/usr/lib32 --disable-docs --disable-static --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-altivec --disable-f16c --disable-mmx --disable-sse --disable-sse2 --disable-sse3 --disable-sse4_1
checking build system type... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/lib/portage/python2.7/ebuild-helpers/xattr/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking dependency style of mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc... none
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu file names to mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-objdump... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-dlltool... no
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ar... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-strip... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-strip
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ranlib... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-nm -B output from mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-mt... no
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ld -m elf32ltsmipn32) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for GNUC variadic macros... yes
checking for ISO C99 variadic macros in C... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Wdeclaration-after-statement... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Wmissing-prototypes... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Wmissing-declarations... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Winit-self... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Wpointer-arith... yes
checking whether mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc understands -Wold-style-definition... yes
checking for rsvg-convert... /usr/bin/rsvg-convert
checking for w3m... no
checking for target architecture... mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu
checking the extension for shared libraries... .so
checking for some Win32 platform... no
checking for native Win32... no
checking for __thread... yes
checking for srandom... yes
checking dl.h usability... no
checking dl.h presence... no
checking for dl.h... no
checking for library containing dlopen... -ldl
checking for library containing rint... -lm
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for rint... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating babl.pc
config.status: creating babl/Makefile
config.status: creating babl/babl-version.h
config.status: creating babl/base/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/index-static.html
config.status: creating docs/graphics/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating tools/Makefile
config.status: creating extensions/Makefile
config.status: creating INSTALL
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
>>> Source configured.
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56 ...
make -j1
make all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56'
Making all in babl
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
git HEAD changed: git-version.h regenerated
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
Making all in base
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/base'
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o babl-base.lo babl-base.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-base.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/babl-base.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o formats.lo formats.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c formats.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/formats.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o pow-24.lo pow-24.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c pow-24.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pow-24.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-float.lo type-float.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-float.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-float.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-half.lo type-half.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-half.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-half.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-u8.lo type-u8.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-u8.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-u8.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-u15.lo type-u15.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-u15.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-u15.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-u16.lo type-u16.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-u16.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-u16.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o type-u32.lo type-u32.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c type-u32.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/type-u32.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o model-rgb.lo model-rgb.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c model-rgb.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/model-rgb.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o model-gray.lo model-gray.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c model-gray.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/model-gray.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o model-ycbcr.lo model-ycbcr.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../babl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c model-ycbcr.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/model-ycbcr.o
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o libbase.la babl-base.lo formats.lo pow-24.lo type-float.lo type-half.lo type-u8.lo type-u15.lo type-u16.lo type-u32.lo model-rgb.lo model-gray.lo model-ycbcr.lo -lm -lm -ldl
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ar cru .libs/libbase.a .libs/babl-base.o .libs/formats.o .libs/pow-24.o .libs/type-float.o .libs/type-half.o .libs/type-u8.o .libs/type-u15.o .libs/type-u16.o .libs/type-u32.o .libs/model-rgb.o .libs/model-gray.o .libs/model-ycbcr.o
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-ranlib .libs/libbase.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbase.la" && ln -s "../libbase.la" "libbase.la" )
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/base'
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl.lo `test -f 'babl.c' || echo './'`babl.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cache.lo `test -f 'babl-cache.c' || echo './'`babl-cache.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-cache.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cache.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-component.lo `test -f 'babl-component.c' || echo './'`babl-component.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-component.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-component.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-conversion.lo `test -f 'babl-conversion.c' || echo './'`babl-conversion.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-conversion.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-conversion.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-core.lo `test -f 'babl-core.c' || echo './'`babl-core.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-core.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-core.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-db.lo `test -f 'babl-db.c' || echo './'`babl-db.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-db.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-db.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-extension.lo `test -f 'babl-extension.c' || echo './'`babl-extension.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-extension.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-extension.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-path.lo `test -f 'babl-fish-path.c' || echo './'`babl-fish-path.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-fish-path.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-path.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-reference.lo `test -f 'babl-fish-reference.c' || echo './'`babl-fish-reference.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-fish-reference.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-reference.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-simple.lo `test -f 'babl-fish-simple.c' || echo './'`babl-fish-simple.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-fish-simple.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-simple.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish.lo `test -f 'babl-fish.c' || echo './'`babl-fish.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-fish.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-format.lo `test -f 'babl-format.c' || echo './'`babl-format.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-format.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-format.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-hash-table.lo `test -f 'babl-hash-table.c' || echo './'`babl-hash-table.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-hash-table.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-hash-table.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-icc.lo `test -f 'babl-icc.c' || echo './'`babl-icc.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-icc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-icc.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-image.lo `test -f 'babl-image.c' || echo './'`babl-image.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-image.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-image.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-internal.lo `test -f 'babl-internal.c' || echo './'`babl-internal.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-internal.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-internal.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-introspect.lo `test -f 'babl-introspect.c' || echo './'`babl-introspect.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-introspect.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-introspect.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-list.lo `test -f 'babl-list.c' || echo './'`babl-list.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-list.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-list.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-memory.lo `test -f 'babl-memory.c' || echo './'`babl-memory.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-memory.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-memory.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-model.lo `test -f 'babl-model.c' || echo './'`babl-model.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-model.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-model.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-mutex.lo `test -f 'babl-mutex.c' || echo './'`babl-mutex.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-mutex.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-mutex.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-palette.lo `test -f 'babl-palette.c' || echo './'`babl-palette.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-palette.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-palette.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-polynomial.lo `test -f 'babl-polynomial.c' || echo './'`babl-polynomial.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-polynomial.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-polynomial.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-ref-pixels.lo `test -f 'babl-ref-pixels.c' || echo './'`babl-ref-pixels.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-ref-pixels.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-ref-pixels.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sampling.lo `test -f 'babl-sampling.c' || echo './'`babl-sampling.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-sampling.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sampling.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sanity.lo `test -f 'babl-sanity.c' || echo './'`babl-sanity.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-sanity.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sanity.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-space.lo `test -f 'babl-space.c' || echo './'`babl-space.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-space.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-space.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-trc.lo `test -f 'babl-trc.c' || echo './'`babl-trc.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-trc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-trc.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-type.lo `test -f 'babl-type.c' || echo './'`babl-type.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-type.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-type.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-util.lo `test -f 'babl-util.c' || echo './'`babl-util.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-util.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-util.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cpuaccel.lo `test -f 'babl-cpuaccel.c' || echo './'`babl-cpuaccel.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-cpuaccel.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cpuaccel.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\""/usr/lib32"\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o libbabl_0.1_la-babl-version.lo `test -f 'babl-version.c' || echo './'`babl-version.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib32\" -I.. -I../babl/base -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c babl-version.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-version.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -lm -lpthread -export-symbols ../export-symbols -version-info 155:1:155 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o libbabl-0.1.la -rpath /usr/lib32 libbabl_0.1_la-babl.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cache.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-component.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-conversion.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-core.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-db.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-extension.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-path.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-reference.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-simple.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-format.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-hash-table.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-icc.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-image.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-internal.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-introspect.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-list.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-memory.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-model.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-mutex.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-palette.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-polynomial.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-ref-pixels.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sampling.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sanity.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-space.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-trc.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-type.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-util.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cpuaccel.lo libbabl_0.1_la-babl-version.lo base/libbase.la -lm -ldl
libtool: link: echo "{ global:" > .libs/libbabl-0.1.ver
libtool: link: cat ../export-symbols | sed -e "s/\(.*\)/\1;/" >> .libs/libbabl-0.1.ver
libtool: link: echo "local: *; };" >> .libs/libbabl-0.1.ver
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cache.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-component.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-conversion.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-core.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-db.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-extension.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-path.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-reference.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish-simple.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-fish.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-format.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-hash-table.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-icc.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-image.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-internal.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-introspect.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-list.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-memory.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-model.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-mutex.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-palette.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-polynomial.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-ref-pixels.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sampling.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-sanity.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-space.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-trc.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-type.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-util.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-cpuaccel.o .libs/libbabl_0.1_la-babl-version.o -Wl,--whole-archive base/.libs/libbase.a -Wl,--no-whole-archive -lpthread -Wl,--as-needed -lm -ldl -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,libbabl-0.1.so.0 -Wl,-version-script -Wl,.libs/libbabl-0.1.ver -o .libs/libbabl-0.1.so.0.155.1
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbabl-0.1.so.0" && ln -s "libbabl-0.1.so.0.155.1" "libbabl-0.1.so.0")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbabl-0.1.so" && ln -s "libbabl-0.1.so.0.155.1" "libbabl-0.1.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libbabl-0.1.la" && ln -s "../libbabl-0.1.la" "libbabl-0.1.la" )
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl'
Making all in extensions
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/extensions'
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o u16.lo u16.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c u16.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/u16.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o u16.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 u16.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/u16.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,u16.so -o .libs/u16.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "u16.la" && ln -s "../u16.la" "u16.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o u32.lo u32.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c u32.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/u32.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o u32.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 u32.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/u32.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,u32.so -o .libs/u32.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "u32.la" && ln -s "../u32.la" "u32.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o cairo.lo cairo.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c cairo.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/cairo.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o cairo.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 cairo.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/cairo.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,cairo.so -o .libs/cairo.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "cairo.la" && ln -s "../cairo.la" "cairo.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o CIE_la-CIE.lo `test -f 'CIE.c' || echo './'`CIE.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c CIE.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/CIE_la-CIE.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o CIE.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 CIE_la-CIE.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/CIE_la-CIE.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,CIE.so -o .libs/CIE.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "CIE.la" && ln -s "../CIE.la" "CIE.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o half.lo half.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c half.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/half.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o half.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 half.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/half.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,half.so -o .libs/half.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "half.la" && ln -s "../half.la" "half.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o gegl-fixups.lo gegl-fixups.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c gegl-fixups.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gegl-fixups.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o gegl-fixups.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 gegl-fixups.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/gegl-fixups.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,gegl-fixups.so -o .libs/gegl-fixups.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "gegl-fixups.la" && ln -s "../gegl-fixups.la" "gegl-fixups.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o gggl-lies.lo gggl-lies.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c gggl-lies.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gggl-lies.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o gggl-lies.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 gggl-lies.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/gggl-lies.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,gggl-lies.so -o .libs/gggl-lies.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "gggl-lies.la" && ln -s "../gggl-lies.la" "gggl-lies.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o gggl-table.lo gggl-table.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c gggl-table.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gggl-table.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o gggl-table.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 gggl-table.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/gggl-table.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,gggl-table.so -o .libs/gggl-table.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "gggl-table.la" && ln -s "../gggl-table.la" "gggl-table.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c -o gggl-table-lies.lo gggl-table-lies.c
libtool: compile: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -c gggl-table-lies.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/gggl-table-lies.o
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -Wold-style-definition -module -avoid-version -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed -o gggl-table-lies.la -rpath /usr/lib32/babl-0.1 gggl-table-lies.lo ../babl/libbabl-0.1.la -lm -lpthread
libtool: link: mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/gggl-table-lies.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/tmp/portage/media-libs/babl-0.1.56/work/babl-0.1.56/babl/.libs -Wl,--as-needed ../babl/.libs/libbabl-0.1.so -ldl -lm -lpthread -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-soname -Wl,gggl-table-lies.so -o .libs/gggl-table-lies.so
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "gggl-table-lies.la" && ln -s "../gggl-table-lies.la" "gggl-table-lies.la" )
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I.. -I.. -I../babl -I../extensions -O2 -march=loongson2f -Wa,-mfix-loongson2f-nop -pipe -Wall -Wde
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hu wrote:
No, it is not. I used bold on the text you should type at the (gdb) prompt. Instead of writing print x/16i as you did, you should have written simply x/16i $eip, pressed enter, and posted the result.

Code:
(gdb) x/16i $eip
   0x0: Cannot access memory at address 0x0
NeddySeagoon
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emtone,

It too big for a post. Use wgetpaste and post the link.

NeddySeagoon

Computer users fall into two groups:-
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeddySeagoon wrote:
emtone,

It too big for a post. Use wgetpaste and post the link.

here is the wgetpaste link:
http://dpaste.com/3NDWMJB

[Moderator edit: fixed [url] tag. Implicit URL detection does not permit embedded space. -Hu]
Hu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that architecture does not use $eip as a name or as an alias to the instruction pointer, but still considers it a valid register. You'll need to find the MIPS name for the instruction pointer and disassemble there instead.
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Thank you Hu, I will try to find the instruction name later:)
NeddySeagoon
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emtone,

From this paper

pc looks like a promising name for the MIPS program counter.

NeddySeagoon

Computer users fall into two groups:-
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeddySeagoon wrote:
emtone,

From this paper

pc looks like a promising name for the MIPS program counter.

Thank you NeddySeagoon, I will read this.
emtone
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:

gentoo@yeeloong ~ $ gdb gimp
GNU gdb (Gentoo 8.2 p1) 8.2
Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "mips64el-unknown-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<https://bugs.gentoo.org/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from gimp...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) start
Temporary breakpoint 1 at 0x1005a368
Starting program: /usr/bin/gimp
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib32/libthread_db.so.1".

Temporary breakpoint 1, 0x1005a368 in main ()
(gdb) info register
                  zero               at               v0               v1
 R0   0000000000000000 0000000000000001 0000000076f10340 0000000000000000
                    a0               a1               a2               a3
 R4   0000000000000001 000000007fff3264 000000007fff326c 0000000000000000
                    a4               a5               a6               a7
 R8   0000000076f15e30 0000000077fd5e08 000000007fff3260 00000000771a8000
                    t0               t1               t2               t3
 R12  0000000077ff6ef0 000000000000003c 0000000000000000 000000001005a94c
                    s0               s1               s2               s3
 R16  0000000076f11d50 000000001045e620 0000000077fff000 0000000000000000
                    s4               s5               s6               s7
 R20  0000000000000000 00000000100ee0a0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
                    t8               t9               k0               k1
 R24  0000000000000000 000000001005a358 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
                    gp               sp               s8               ra
 R28  00000000105b0000 000000007fff3070 0000000000000000 0000000076d9d320
                status               lo               hi         badvaddr
      00000000040044f3 0000000000000020 0000000000000000 0000000010597f00
                 cause               pc
      0000000010008024 000000001005a368
                  fcsr              fir          restart
              00000000         00000501 0000000000000000
(gdb) $000000001005a368
Undefined command: "$000000001005a368".  Try "help".
(gdb) p 000000001005a368
Invalid number "000000001005a368".
(gdb) $pc
Undefined command: "$pc".  Try "help".
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
0x7651d300 in init () from /usr/lib32/babl-0.1/gegl-fixups.so
(gdb) info r
                  zero               at               v0               v1
 R0   0000000000000000 0000000000000001 000000007653df78 3fdaaaaaaaaaaaab
                    a0               a1               a2               a3
 R4   000000007651c000 000000007651c000 00000000000000ff 00000000000000ff
                    a4               a5               a6               a7
 R8   ffffffffffff0000 000000007655df78 0000000000008000 000000003fdaaaaa
                    t0               t1               t2               t3
 R12  ffffffff80808000 ffffffff80808080 0000000000000001 0000000075202742
                    s0               s1               s2               s3
 R16  000000007651c000 000000001068bfe0 0000000010690fe0 000000001068bd50
                    s4               s5               s6               s7
 R20  000000001068be20 000000007f808000 000000007652e078 000000007654e078
                    t8               t9               k0               k1
 R24  0000000001010101 0000000076f94000 0000000077fe4000 0000000000000000
                    gp               sp               s8               ra
 R28  0000000076535ff0 000000007fff2db0 000000007fffffff 000000007651d550
                status               lo               hi         badvaddr
      00000000040044f3 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000007653c000
                 cause               pc
      000000001000803c 000000007651d300
                  fcsr              fir          restart
              00000044         00000501 0000000000000000
(gdb)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: