Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
GNOME Without Systemd (Part 2)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hououin
n00b
n00b


Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
hououin wrote:
Really? In my environment build file it was:
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Gentoo"

This led me to check the cmake-utils.eclass and I found that it's indeed being set to Gentoo there.

Further down, I found this so I guess there are changes on my end to make.

Thanks for the hint.


Happy to help!!

Now I'm running into a new problem though 8O

dev-libs/gjs keeps failing. Still trying to figure out exactly why.
Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/0QrWY46i
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shibotto
n00b
n00b


Joined: 19 Jun 2015
Posts: 54
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Flisk wrote:
Yeah, "Suspend when laptop lid is closed" is set to on.

I'm out of guesses then since I don't have a laptop to test this with.

What I can say though is that I haven't patched GNOME Settings Daemon in relation to this so the problem might be elogind (or maybe just the elogind version used). If you have time, you can probably rule this out by booting up GNOME with systemd using a Fedora live image.


Sorry to always catch up late, but I can reproduce this too. I know it showed up with a certain version of elogind, which I blacklisted, but I can't check which one right now because I don't have my laptop with me. Strange enough, but maybe somewhat useful, this problem didn't show up on Void with a recent elogind.

I'll update you tomorrow (according to my timezone in about 11 hours).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Juippisi
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 255
Location: /home

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was silent for a long time ;)

now I ran into problem emerging dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9:

Code:

>>> Emerging (1 of 1) dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9::dantrell-gnome
>>> Failed to emerge dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9, Log file:
>>>  '/tmp/portage/dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9/temp/build.log'
>>> Jobs: 0 of 1 complete, 1 failed                 Load avg: 0.22, 0.25, 0.10
 * Package:    dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9
 * Repository: dantrell-gnome
 * Maintainer: gnome@gentoo.org
 * USE:        abi_x86_64 amd64 elibc_glibc introspection kernel_linux userland_GNU
 * FEATURES:   network-sandbox preserve-libs sandbox userpriv usersandbox
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking appstream-glib-0.7.9.tar.xz to /tmp/portage/dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9/work
>>> Source unpacked in /tmp/portage/dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9/work
>>> Preparing source in /tmp/portage/dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9/work/appstream-glib-0.7.9 ...
 * Disabling deprecation warnings ...
 [ ok ]
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /tmp/portage/dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9/work/appstream-glib-0.7.9 ...
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure.*: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
grep: ./configure: No such file or directory
 * ERROR: dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9::dantrell-gnome failed (configure phase):
 *   no configure script found
 *
 * Call stack:
 *          ebuild.sh, line  119:  Called src_configure
 *        environment, line 2713:  Called gnome2_src_configure '--enable-builder' '--enable-firmware' '--enable-fonts' '--disable-rpm' '--disable-static' '--enable-dep11' '--enable-man' '--disable-nls' '--enable-introspection' '--disable-stemmer' '--with-bashcompletiondir=/usr/share/bash-completion/completions'
 *        environment, line 1883:  Called econf '--enable-builder' '--enable-firmware' '--enable-fonts' '--disable-rpm' '--disable-static' '--enable-dep11' '--enable-man' '--disable-nls' '--enable-introspection' '--disable-stemmer' '--with-bashcompletiondir=/usr/share/bash-completion/completions'
 *   phase-helpers.sh, line  724:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *         die "no configure script found"
 *


In the ebuild it calls for gnome2_configure but when I extract it, the source looks to require meson to build it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spargeltarzan
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CapSel,

I am facing the same issue with gnome-keyring after I login to my session in GDM. Every time I need to enter my password a second time for gnome-keyring - did you find already something in the meantime how to fix? (also Gnome 3.28 - with all former release I didn't have any issues)
_________________
___________________
Regards

Spargeltarzan

Notebook: Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK: Gentoo stable amd64, GNOME systemd, KVM/QEMU
Desktop-PC: Intel Core i7-4770K, 8GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 280X, ZFS Storage, GNOME openrc, Dantrell, Xen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hououin
n00b
n00b


Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hououin wrote:
dantrell wrote:
hououin wrote:
Really? In my environment build file it was:
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Gentoo"

This led me to check the cmake-utils.eclass and I found that it's indeed being set to Gentoo there.

Further down, I found this so I guess there are changes on my end to make.

Thanks for the hint.


Happy to help!!

Now I'm running into a new problem though 8O

dev-libs/gjs keeps failing. Still trying to figure out exactly why.
Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/0QrWY46i


No idea why this worked but when I emerged gjs this way I didn't run into compile time errors.
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=native" && CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS emerge -v1 gjs

Going from here I got gnome 3.28 working! :)

I have a question about sound now. Does pulseaudio require consolekit to work? From what I understand consolekit is not available in 3.28. I get this in syslog.

Code:

[pulseaudio] module-alsa-card.c: Failed to find a working profile.
[pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-alsa-card" (argument: "device_id="1" name="pci-0000_01_00.1" card_name="alsa_card.pci-0000_01_00.1" namereg_fail=false tsched=yes fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no rred_volume=yes use_ucm=yes card_properties="module-udev-detect.discovered=1""): initialization failed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Juippisi
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 30 Sep 2005
Posts: 255
Location: /home

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hououin wrote:
Does pulseaudio require consolekit to work?


No it doesnt. Maybe something wrong with your pulseaudio config, or kernel settings?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dantrell
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 387
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
Strange enough, but maybe somewhat useful, this problem didn't show up on Void with a recent elogind.

I guess I'll be checking Void Linux to see if they are doing anything special.

Juippisi wrote:
It was silent for a long time ;)

We can always count on Meson to mess things up. :twisted:

Juippisi wrote:
now I ran into problem emerging dev-libs/appstream-glib-0.7.9

Fixed.

hououin wrote:
No idea why this worked but when I emerged gjs this way I didn't run into compile time errors.
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=native" && CXXFLAGS=$CFLAGS emerge -v1 gjs

Does your make.conf have sane CFLAGS?

hououin wrote:
Going from here I got gnome 3.28 working! :)

Nice. :D

Juippisi wrote:
hououin wrote:
Does pulseaudio require consolekit to work?

No it doesnt. Maybe something wrong with your pulseaudio config, or kernel settings?

Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure PulseAudio can run out of the box without ConsoleKit or systemd.
_________________
Dantrell B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shibotto
n00b
n00b


Joined: 19 Jun 2015
Posts: 54
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
Shibotto wrote:
Strange enough, but maybe somewhat useful, this problem didn't show up on Void with a recent elogind.

I guess I'll be checking Void Linux to see if they are doing anything special.


sys-auth/elogind-233.7-r1 is the last one behaving correctly on my Gentoo system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonvanderveldt
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small question: Is there anything that needs to be done in the profiles to get the new default of Python 3.6?
It has already been applied to the gentoo tree (https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commit/c533252f86bbbf8277892e504a133cdd50b687bd), not sure if there's something needed to make it work with the gnome without systemd profiles, but my emerge --info says I'm still using a default of 3.5.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flisk
n00b
n00b


Joined: 10 Jun 2018
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shibotto wrote:
sys-auth/elogind-233.7-r1 is the last one behaving correctly on my Gentoo system.


Same here, closing the lid with elogind 233.7-r1 installed suspends my laptop as expected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dantrell
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 387
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonvanderveldt wrote:
Small question: Is there anything that needs to be done in the profiles to get the new default of Python 3.6?
It has already been applied to the gentoo tree (https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/commit/c533252f86bbbf8277892e504a133cdd50b687bd), not sure if there's something needed to make it work with the gnome without systemd profiles, but my emerge --info says I'm still using a default of 3.5.

The move to Python 3.6 was reverted in base which we inherit from.

For details see Gentoo bug #656406.

Flisk wrote:
Shibotto wrote:
sys-auth/elogind-233.7-r1 is the last one behaving correctly on my Gentoo system.

Same here, closing the lid with elogind 233.7-r1 installed suspends my laptop as expected.

This looks like elogind issue #51 and also explains why Void Linux doesn't have this problem now.
_________________
Dantrell B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spargeltarzan
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think the newer version of elogind might also be responsible for the non-working auto-unlocking of gnome-keyring after logging in in gdm?
_________________
___________________
Regards

Spargeltarzan

Notebook: Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK: Gentoo stable amd64, GNOME systemd, KVM/QEMU
Desktop-PC: Intel Core i7-4770K, 8GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 280X, ZFS Storage, GNOME openrc, Dantrell, Xen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hououin
n00b
n00b


Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure PulseAudio can run out of the box without ConsoleKit or systemd.


Yes I found out that I had forgotten to mount /boot after building kernel with necessary changes. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonvanderveldt
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 26 Jan 2016
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
The move to Python 3.6 was reverted in base which we inherit from.

For details see Gentoo bug #656406.

Ohw, I didn't know that, thanks for the pointer and sorry for the noise. We'll see how quickly it gets sorted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hououin
n00b
n00b


Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed that when I log into my Google account using Gnome Online Accounts I get this after I enter my username and it freezes up:
Code:
Jun 30 18:51:10 okabe kernel: [ 6361.607682] WebKitWebProces[12881]: segfault at bbadbeef ip 00007fc97a5144cb sp 00007ffed44ae9c0 error 6 in libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.7.11[7fc977a72000+3a2f000]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cono
n00b
n00b


Joined: 15 Sep 2016
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hououin wrote:
Noticed that when I log into my Google account using Gnome Online Accounts I get this after I enter my username and it freezes up:
Code:
Jun 30 18:51:10 okabe kernel: [ 6361.607682] WebKitWebProces[12881]: segfault at bbadbeef ip 00007fc97a5144cb sp 00007ffed44ae9c0 error 6 in libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.7.11[7fc977a72000+3a2f000]


With recent update also getting tonz of these errors when launching my evolution-owa and trying to navigate via emails.
Using this profile:
dantrell-gnome-3-20:default/linux/amd64/17.0/desktop/gnome/3.20/extended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dantrell
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 387
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flisk wrote:
dantrell wrote:
Another solution is a patch like this one which allows suspending despite that block. If you can test it and confirm that it works, I'll add it as a Quality of Life patch on my end.

I built gnome-settings-daemon with this patch and enabled /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/power/lid-close-suspend-with-external-monitor both in my regular session and in the gdm session.

Since this was tested, I added it across the board on my end.

If anyone who applied that patch experiences a patch failure on a gnome-base/gnome-settings-daemon update, this is why.

dantrell wrote:
Flisk wrote:
Shibotto wrote:
sys-auth/elogind-233.7-r1 is the last one behaving correctly on my Gentoo system.

Same here, closing the lid with elogind 233.7-r1 installed suspends my laptop as expected.

This looks like elogind issue #51 and also explains why Void Linux doesn't have this problem now.

I have keyword masked the affected versions until elogind issue #51 is resolved (it was reopened ~2 days ago).

Spargeltarzan wrote:
Do you think the newer version of elogind might also be responsible for the non-working auto-unlocking of gnome-keyring after logging in in gdm?

If it worked before then it might be.

It might also just be a change in GNOME 3.28 itself.

hououin wrote:
Noticed that when I log into my Google account using Gnome Online Accounts I get this after I enter my username and it freezes up:
Code:
Jun 30 18:51:10 okabe kernel: [ 6361.607682] WebKitWebProces[12881]: segfault at bbadbeef ip 00007fc97a5144cb sp 00007ffed44ae9c0 error 6 in libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.7.11[7fc977a72000+3a2f000]

cono wrote:
With recent update also getting tonz of these errors when launching my evolution-owa and trying to navigate via emails.

Either something broke between WebKitGTK+ 2.20.1 and 2.20.3 (as there have definitely been issues with the 2.20.z series) or a dependency didn't get rebuilt.

I'm going to bet that things probably still work with 2.18.6 which is safe enough to use as long as you are mindful of the security advisories (or if you know that the security advisories don't apply to you).

I added 2.20.1 and 2.21.4 so that there are 4 versions (2.18.6, 2.20.1, 2.20.3 and 2.21.4) to choose from.
_________________
Dantrell B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ultimator
n00b
n00b


Joined: 23 Jun 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:
I have keyword masked the affected versions until elogind issue #51 is resolved (it was reopened ~2 days ago).


This change downgrades elogind to 233.7-r1. That version didn't build for me at first. I got the following error message.
Code:
In file included from src/basic/missing.h:1197:0,
                 from src/basic/util.h:46,
                 from src/basic/hashmap.h:29,
                 from src/basic/locale-util.c:35:
src/basic/missing_syscall.h:62:19: error: static declaration of ‘memfd_create’ follows non-static declaration
 static inline int memfd_create(const char *name, unsigned int flags) {
                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from /usr/include/bits/mman-linux.h:115:0,
                 from /usr/include/bits/mman.h:45,
                 from /usr/include/sys/mman.h:41,
                 from src/basic/locale-util.c:30:
/usr/include/bits/mman-shared.h:46:5: note: previous declaration of ‘memfd_create’ was here
 int memfd_create (const char *__name, unsigned int __flags) __THROW;

However I found a patch for a similiar issue (https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/5187dd2c403caf92d09f3491e41f1ceb3f10491f) and adapted it.
The package builds now and suspend also works when closing the lid. I uploaded it to github just in case sb encounters the same issue: https://gist.github.com/Ultimator14/1f0e52f40bee049e778a334cc3850017
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cono
n00b
n00b


Joined: 15 Sep 2016
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

I added 2.20.1 and 2.21.4 so that there are 4 versions (2.18.6, 2.20.1, 2.20.3 and 2.21.4) to choose from.


2.18.6 fails with linker errors :(

Code:

lib/libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.6.15: error: undefined reference to 'JSC::HeapCell::vm() const'
lib/libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.6.15: error: undefined reference to 'JSC::B3::BasicBlock::fallThrough() const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status


also checked 2.20.1 and 2.20.3, both gives:
Code:

[135202.941189] WebKitWebProces[1466]: segfault at bbadbeef ip 00007fb9f1ee6c9c sp 00007ffd167895c0 error 6 in libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.7.11[7fb9f0f54000+1816000]
[137877.190704] WebKitWebProces[3835]: segfault at bbadbeef ip 00007f5fdf28092c sp 00007ffc7d6c02d0 error 6 in libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18.7.9[7f5fde2ef000+1813000]


Haven't tried 2.21.4 yet. Too slow compilation :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dantrell
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 387
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimator wrote:
However I found a patch for a similiar issue (https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/5187dd2c403caf92d09f3491e41f1ceb3f10491f) and adapted it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have applied this patch on my end.

cono wrote:
2.18.6 fails with linker errors :(

I recognize one of these issues so I think I can probably correct this.

Edit: Actually, I think I'll need your build log for this one.

cono wrote:
Too slow compilation :)

This is the biggest reason why it's a bit much for me to diagnose WebkitGTK+ issues. :twisted:
_________________
Dantrell B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spargeltarzan
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't emerge webkit-gtk 2.18.6 too

Upgraded to 2.21.4 successfully.
_________________
___________________
Regards

Spargeltarzan

Notebook: Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK: Gentoo stable amd64, GNOME systemd, KVM/QEMU
Desktop-PC: Intel Core i7-4770K, 8GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 280X, ZFS Storage, GNOME openrc, Dantrell, Xen


Last edited by Spargeltarzan on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cono
n00b
n00b


Joined: 15 Sep 2016
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dantrell wrote:

Edit: Actually, I think I'll need your build log for this one.


Here is mine: https://www.cono.org.ua/build.log let me know if you need more details.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spargeltarzan
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 234

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I wonder if someone experiences similar udev errors:

Code:

[    1.824932] udevd[2052]: invalid key/value pair in file /usr/lib64/udev/rules.d/61-gdm.rules on line 2, starting at character 175 ('[')
[    1.830082] udevd[2052]: RUN{builtin}: 'uaccess' unknown /lib64/udev/rules.d/73-seat-late.rules:15
[    3.037387] udevd[2053]: invalid key/value pair in file /usr/lib64/udev/rules.d/61-gdm.rules on line 2, starting at character 175 ('[')
[    3.037836] udevd[2053]: RUN{builtin}: 'uaccess' unknown /lib64/udev/rules.d/73-seat-late.rules:15
[    3.276212] usb 3-4: string descriptor 0 read error: -22


They are present quite long, they do not disturb, but I am curious what might be the cause and how to fix.

I guess we use all openrc-0.29? Did someone try already a newer openrc version?
_________________
___________________
Regards

Spargeltarzan

Notebook: Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK: Gentoo stable amd64, GNOME systemd, KVM/QEMU
Desktop-PC: Intel Core i7-4770K, 8GB Ram, AMD Radeon R9 280X, ZFS Storage, GNOME openrc, Dantrell, Xen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alfredthetomato
n00b
n00b


Joined: 06 Jul 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spargeltarzan wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if someone experiences similar udev errors:

Code:

[    1.824932] udevd[2052]: invalid key/value pair in file /usr/lib64/udev/rules.d/61-gdm.rules on line 2, starting at character 175 ('[')
[    1.830082] udevd[2052]: RUN{builtin}: 'uaccess' unknown /lib64/udev/rules.d/73-seat-late.rules:15
[    3.037387] udevd[2053]: invalid key/value pair in file /usr/lib64/udev/rules.d/61-gdm.rules on line 2, starting at character 175 ('[')
[    3.037836] udevd[2053]: RUN{builtin}: 'uaccess' unknown /lib64/udev/rules.d/73-seat-late.rules:15
[    3.276212] usb 3-4: string descriptor 0 read error: -22


They are present quite long, they do not disturb, but I am curious what might be the cause and how to fix.

I guess we use all openrc-0.29? Did someone try already a newer openrc version?


Try adding /lib64/elogind/elogind-uaccess-command to your initramfs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dantrell
Guru
Guru


Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: 387
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cono wrote:
2.18.6 fails with linker errors :(

Spargeltarzan wrote:
I can't emerge webkit-gtk 2.18.6 too

This issue has been corrected.

P.S. I previously mentioned that there have definitely been issues with the 2.20.z series. Said series also builds ~2x faster than the 2.18.z series. Make of that what you will. :twisted:

Spargeltarzan wrote:
I wonder if someone experiences similar udev errors

alfredthetomato wrote:
Try adding /lib64/elogind/elogind-uaccess-command to your initramfs.

This is now reminding me of elogind issue #10.

It was fixed in 235.3 so I guess I have some backporting to do.

Edit: And... backported. I'll leave the testing to you. :wink:
_________________
Dantrell B.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum