Joined: 19 Jun 2018
|Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:26 am Post subject: virt-manager install errors
I am installing virt-manager on Gentoo on ARM processor.
Got into these :
|demouser@pi64 /home $ emerge -1av virt-manager
Local copy of remote index is up-to-date and will be used.
This action requires superuser access...
Would you like to add --pretend to options? [Yes/No] yes
* Last emerge --sync was 79d 8h 17m 7s ago.
These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
Calculating dependencies... done!
The following keyword changes are necessary to proceed:
(see "package.accept_keywords" in the portage(5) man page for more details)
# required by virt-manager (argument)
NOTE: The --autounmask-keep-masks option will prevent emerge
from creating package.unmask or ** keyword changes.
* In order to avoid wasting time, backtracking has terminated early
* due to the above autounmask change(s). The --autounmask-backtrack=y
* option can be used to force further backtracking, but there is no
* guarantee that it will produce a solution.
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=net-libs/gtk-vnc-0.3.8[gtk3,introspection,python,python_targets_python3_4(-)?,python_targets_python3_5(-)?,python_targets_python3_6(-)?,-python_single_target_jython2_7(-),-python_single_target_pypy(-),-python_single_target_pypy3(-),-python_single_target_python2_7(-),python_single_target_python3_4(+)?,python_single_target_python3_5(+)?,python_single_target_python3_6(+)?]" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- net-libs/gtk-vnc-0.7.1::gentoo (masked by: missing keyword)
- net-libs/gtk-vnc-0.7.2::gentoo (masked by: missing keyword)
(dependency required by "app-emulation/virt-manager-9999::gentoo" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "virt-manager" [argument])
For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
demouser@pi64 /home $
Please advise how to solve this ?