View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curmudgeon
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: help with klipper Reply with quote

I have been using keepassxc for a while, which I am very happy with (I consider it an essential program).

I recently upgraded plasma-workspace, which contains klipper (along with similar upgrades for the rest of plasma) from 5.8.3-r4 to 5.11.5-r1. Soon after, I discovered that keepassxc is no longer clearing the clipboard after the specified interval.

Some searching discovered that there is now a "Prevent empty clipboard" in klipper (which I have cleared). However, it didn't make any difference - the clipboard is still not being cleared.

Any insight is welcome, but I have two specific questions:

1. Do I need to restart klipper for that setting to take effect?

2. If so, how do I do that? While I found the binary, there is no process named klipper, or anything else to suggest that it is running (which of course, it is).

Bonus question: I have compiled plasma-workspace with the handbook USE flag enabled, but when I click on "Help" in the configuration window, I get a popup that says "Documentation not found." What am I missing that is keeping the documentation from being installed?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: