Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
vdr-sc only compiles without nagra, what happens?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schnulli
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:39 am    Post subject: vdr-sc only compiles without nagra, what happens? Reply with quote

vdr-sc only compiles without nagra, what happens?

Hi @All
i am about to finish my new Gentoo-Dev-Box...
BUT ?!
What happens to media-plugins/vdr-sc-0.9.3.20120815-r4::vdr-devel ?
Compliling only works with this useflags.....

USE="cardclient conax constcw cryptoworks irdeto -nagra nds sc-conax sc-cryptoworks sc-irdeto -sc-nagra sc-seca sc-viaccess sc-videoguard2 seca shl viaccess -dvbhddevice -dvbsddevice " emerge --ask vdr-sc

And how comes Zugaina stopped deving of vdr-sc ?

Where is the reason why this Sky Idiots think that only they are allowed to develope Boxes who decode legally their cards?
Cant be true that Sky forces us to ONLY use theis fucking Box and disallow us to build own boxes and sell them legally like others do as well......
By the way. anyone who has a legal Sky Abo is allowed to record, their fuckling Boxes do as well... so we do too !
I am not talking about OSCAM and Cardsharing this is another hate Topic

Anyone?
Schnulli
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: vdr-sc without nagra and media:*/* and vdr-sc problems gone Reply with quote

vdr-sc without nagra and media:*/* and vdr-sc problems are gone

we all know that there is a huge trouble round about nagra coding/decoding
alot know as well that Sky and sone others who use nagra stick their head deep into the ass of the scientology Media Mafia

If the crime still wants to have ngara decoded, they should find own solutions and the whole vdr, vdr-sc and also LinuxTv and media.*/* trees and brachnes will be free and free TV just without nagra decoding will mean Linux ist free
Most of you know that the crime, mostly Windows idiots, never wants to pay us for developing..
Soooo... it can mean that LinxTV without Nagra Decoding will mean everything without dcoding nagra will be free and the idiots who are allways the reason of trouble around decoding can learn how to code and programm their own solutions

in my opinion, this would free Gentoo and the whole media and vdr Tree and developer
think about, this will be a way

regards

By the way, there are alot TV/Sat Reciever on the market who still can decode nagra and have a Network Slot.....
I guess the way for Gentoo vdr and media.*/* tree would be the best way to keep linuxTV free without Nagra
let them learn, the windows idiots and crime, how to programm alone and without gentoo
By the way, the Programm of Sky Pay Tv isnt worst anymore to be decoded, the Internet itself offers ALOT more !
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: