amavisd putting "UNCHECKED" in subject lines
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred Krogh
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:03 am    Post subject: amavisd putting "UNCHECKED" in subject lines Reply with quote

I've just changed from an amd64/13.0/desktop profile to an amd64/17.0/desktop profile. This involves doing an "emerge -e" so lots of things can go wrong. I have 4 things that fail on emerging, (including 2 versionsof webkit-gtk). But the thing that bugs me the most (right now) is that amavisd started sending two messages with each email that came in. One came to root with a subject line like
"UNCHECKED contents in mail", the other containing the real message has "***UNCHECKED***" ahead of the subject of the email but the rest of the mail comes in o.k.. I've managed to get rid of the first unwanted email by putting "$admin_maps_by_ccat{+CC_UNCHECKED} = undef;" in the amavisd.conf file. The stuff in the subject line of the regular message still has the "***UNCHECKED***" in the subject line. What is the preferred way to deal with this? Thanks,,
Fred
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Networking & Security All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: