Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[RoP] Aloha Snackbar IV
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1243
Location: ID, USA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
That's optimistic.

No, what I'm saying is this: He would have to physically walk into the county sheriff's office, look someone straight in the face, and tell them he wanted to carry a loaded gun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 131
Location: MA, USA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
notageek wrote:
That's optimistic.

No, what I'm saying is this: He would have to physically walk into the county sheriff's office, look someone straight in the face, and tell them he wanted to carry a loaded gun.
:lol: :lol:
_________________
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -- Bruce Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5040
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


Quote:
In a statement, the MCB added that it was a "violent manifestation of Islamophobia" and called for extra security around mosques.

oh the irony. Muslims are the violent manifestation of Islam
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigun
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 2057

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


So.... was this guy a muzzy or not? I've heard nothing.
_________________
"It's ok, they might have guns but we have flowers." - Perpetual Victim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5040
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigun wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


So.... was this guy a muzzy or not? I've heard nothing.
all that has been stated is he is white
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zixnub
n00b
n00b


Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 67
Location: Brasschaat, Belgium

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


Quote:
In a statement, the MCB added that it was a "violent manifestation of Islamophobia" and called for extra security around mosques.

oh the irony. Muslims are the violent manifestation of Islam


I don' t think we should condemn the guy, He's not true white. He's just a minority. True white guys are a religion of peace.
_________________
https://github.com/Zubnix/jaccall
https://github.com/Zubnix/wayland-java-bindings
https://github.com/Zubnix/westford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 240
Location: West Bank of the Coast Fork

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The chickens are coming home to roost.
_________________
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
George Orwell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5040
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zixnub wrote:
Naib wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


Quote:
In a statement, the MCB added that it was a "violent manifestation of Islamophobia" and called for extra security around mosques.

oh the irony. Muslims are the violent manifestation of Islam


I don' t think we should condemn the guy, He's not true white. He's just a minority. True white guys are a religion of peace.
condemned? He needs 72virgins
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
The chickens are coming home to roost.


Yep, it'll get worse - noticed the lefty media (BBC) were all over this.
_________________
Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.. called for extra security



I'd like to call for extra security in general, the recent tally so far is deranged nut-job 1 - Islam 3.
_________________
Like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 684
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*ck You, I’m Millwall!
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 8824

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Boy wrote:
I'd like to call for extra security in general, the recent tally so far is deranged nut-job 1 - Islam 3.
So... nut-jobs 4: sanity 0?

Muso wrote:
F*ck You, I’m Millwall!
Thanks, I needed that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigun
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 2057

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
Bigun wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


So.... was this guy a muzzy or not? I've heard nothing.
all that has been stated is he is white


Race <> ideology
_________________
"It's ok, they might have guns but we have flowers." - Perpetual Victim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5040
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigun wrote:
Naib wrote:
Bigun wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


So.... was this guy a muzzy or not? I've heard nothing.
all that has been stated is he is white


Race <> ideology
and that is why I stated what had already been stated. He could have been a white muslim but no other info was know. What was stated by you was "I have heard nothing"
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigun
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Posts: 2057

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
Bigun wrote:
Naib wrote:
Bigun wrote:
flysideways wrote:
Out for a drive.

The monopoly didn't last long, part and parcel of living in a big city.

Nothing like getting drug down ...


So.... was this guy a muzzy or not? I've heard nothing.
all that has been stated is he is white


Race <> ideology
and that is why I stated what had already been stated. He could have been a white muslim but no other info was know. What was stated by you was "I have heard nothing"


Then absolutely nothing to answer my question, and everything to waste my time. Thanks for that.
_________________
"It's ok, they might have guns but we have flowers." - Perpetual Victim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beeb wrote:
Ms Dick said the incident was "quite clearly an attack on Muslims", and the community would now see more police, including armed officers, in the area, "particularly around religious establishments".


Seems the circle of violence is spooling up. So much for a civil society ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patrix_neo
Guru
Guru


Joined: 08 Jan 2004
Posts: 428
Location: The Maldives

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
F*ck You, I’m Millwall!


related
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 684
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrix_neo wrote:
Muso wrote:
F*ck You, I’m Millwall!


related


Beautiful
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
frank9999
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Posts: 61
Location: US occupation zone: Central europe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny pic:
https://twitter.com/davepell/status/876954837748916224/photo/1
_________________
F*ck the US-Imperialism!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naib
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 21 May 2004
Posts: 5040
Location: Removed by Neddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Snackbar or just out for a stroll
_________________
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter
Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 684
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naib wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Snackbar or just out for a stroll


Snackbar... unless cops in Belgium walk around with explosive belts just to throw on random muzzies they shoot.
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
desultory
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 04 Nov 2005
Posts: 8824

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigun wrote:
Then absolutely nothing to answer my question, and everything to waste my time. Thanks for that.
This might come as a surprise to you but answering your question with all of the information he had available was already well more than what Naib is obliged to provide you with; which is, to be precise, nothing whatsoever. So suck it up, move on, and go see a proctologist about that stick. This is Off the Wall, not your personal assistant's hand made newsfeed.

Muso wrote:
Snackbar... unless cops in Belgium walk around with explosive belts just to throw on random muzzies they shoot.
Just look at all the room in the uniforms, then picture how much stuff they could carry in the van.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zixnub
n00b
n00b


Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 67
Location: Brasschaat, Belgium

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muso wrote:
Naib wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Snackbar or just out for a stroll


Snackbar... unless cops in Belgium walk around with explosive belts just to throw on random muzzies they shoot.


The guy was actually shot by multiple 5.56×45mm NATO fired from a SCAR-L which is only carried by soldiers.
_________________
https://github.com/Zubnix/jaccall
https://github.com/Zubnix/wayland-java-bindings
https://github.com/Zubnix/westford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 684
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zixnub wrote:
Muso wrote:
Naib wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Snackbar or just out for a stroll


Snackbar... unless cops in Belgium walk around with explosive belts just to throw on random muzzies they shoot.


The guy was actually shot by multiple 5.56×45mm NATO fired from a SCAR-L which is only carried by soldiers.


So, either you have soldiers doing the work of police, or you are in a situation where there is a domestic war?

And kudos to your soldiers for getting rid of that waste of skin.
_________________
People Of Love

Kindness Evokes Kindness

Peace Emits Positive Energy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum