Bones McCracker Script update for ipset 6.19
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eric9301
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Bones McCracker Script update for ipset 6.19 Reply with quote

[Moderator note: this post, and the two following it, were originally posted as a very late response to Efficiently use a live blacklist feed in iptables (w/ ipset). Since this subthread deals with CentOS, it was split from the original and moved to Unsupported Software after it went idle. -Hu]

Hi, sorry to update an old post, but having issues with the script when using ipset v6.19 on centos 7, is anyone else having issues?

I'm using the BoneKracker script from 2012, this is fine with ipset 6.11 (centos 6.7), I know the script was tested upto 6.13.

Would be nice to get this working on ipset v6.19

[root@localhost cronscripts]# ./ipset_uk-white.sh
iptables v1.4.21: Set gb doesn't exist.

yet the script creates the zone file and is populated

[root@localhost cronscripts]# ls /var/tmp/gb
gb.zone
[root@localhost cronscripts]#

I can create the ipset gb manually, but its empty and not loading from the file (even when I start the script)

[root@localhost cronscripts]# ipset -list gb
ipset v6.19: No command specified: unknown argument -list
Try `ipset help' for more information.
[root@localhost cronscripts]# ipset list gb
Name: gb
Type: hash:net
Revision: 3
Header: family inet hashsize 1024 maxelem 65536
Size in memory: 16784
References: 0
Members:
mimosinnet
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Script update for ipset 6.19 Reply with quote

eric9301 wrote:
Hi, sorry to update an old post, but having issues with the script when using ipset v6.19 on centos 7, is anyone else having issues?

I have build a crude perl version of the script from BoneKracker and it is working with net-firewall/ipset-6.20.1. There are different versions of the script in the forum. Which one are you using?

Cheers!
eric9301
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Script update for ipset 6.19 Reply with quote

mimosinnet wrote:
eric9301 wrote:

I have build a crude perl version of the script from BoneKracker and it is working with net-firewall/ipset-6.20.1. There are different versions of the script in the forum. Which one are you using?

Cheers!

I'm using the newer fullbogons, one page 1 of this post, I think some of the issues are centos related, will start one of the dev vm's at work tomorrow and see if i can make it work. Thanks
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: