Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
I finally found the OTW reenactment!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zixnub
n00b
n00b


Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 66
Location: Brasschaat, Belgium

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: I finally found the OTW reenactment! Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXLyUoz2M4
_________________
http://trinity.netcat.be
http://code.google.com/p/ewm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
notageek
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Posts: 107
Location: Bangalore, India

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely!

No points for guessing who the snobbish fat guy in OTW is.
_________________
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? --Capt Jack Sparrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
porodzila
Guru
Guru


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 307
Location: Moving on up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a vision of myself 50 years in the future.
_________________
ubi primum potero, me hinc subduco.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are brilliant. :lol:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
These are brilliant. :lol:


++

zixnub, nice find!
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

porodzila wrote:
I see a vision of myself 50 years in the future.


the interrupting guy with the hat?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
porodzila
Guru
Guru


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 307
Location: Moving on up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
porodzila wrote:
I see a vision of myself 50 years in the future.


the interrupting guy with the hat?


Do you have a key logger installed on my machine?
_________________
ubi primum potero, me hinc subduco.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

porodzila wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
porodzila wrote:
I see a vision of myself 50 years in the future.


the interrupting guy with the hat?


Do you have a key logger installed on my machine?


I am not sure. But I am worried. Very very worried. Did somebody made a mistake? All month I am asking myself: Since when is BK so obsessed with dry cleaning?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
porodzila
Guru
Guru


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 307
Location: Moving on up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:

I am not sure. But I am worried. Very very worried. Did somebody made a mistake? All month I am asking myself: Since when is BK so obsessed with dry cleaning?


Since he got his first suit. :twisted:
_________________
ubi primum potero, me hinc subduco.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he suggesting that you are me?

It seems like every year or so, I get accused of spawning a shadow account. :lol:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Is he suggesting that you are me?

It seems like every year or so, I get accused of spawning a shadow account. :lol:


no, I am suspecting that my minions installed the keylogger on the wrong computer.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 234
Location: The Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so funny.
_________________
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kate Monster
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 13 Jun 2006
Posts: 222
Location: Clarkston, Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys are way too good at this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum