Comrades! Denounce Glenn Greenwald!!!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Comrades! Denounce Glenn Greenwald!!! Reply with quote

Comrade Glenn Greenwald, insider and official Party journalist, purposely tricked substitute MSNBC anchor, Kristen Welker, into a serious admission

Quote:
MSNBC’s substitute anchor, Kristen Welker, who is normally NBC’s White House correspondent, was interviewing Greenwald the day after Christmas. She asked him to “respond to critics who claim he’s become ‘more of a spokesman for Edward Snowden.’

Greenwald’s response? Pot, meet kettle:”

I think that’s ludicrous, is what I say to that. Every journalist has an agenda. We’re on MSNBC now, where close to 24 hours a day the agenda of President Obama and the Democratic Party are promoted, defended, glorified. The agenda of the Republican Party is undermined. That doesn’t mean the people on MSNBC aren’t journalists, they are. I think every journalist has a viewpoint.

Welker, as The Daily Caller pointed out, appeared flustered. She said, “the point is not so much about MSNBC,” but that Greenwald’s defense of Snowden’s actions may “cross a line.”

“Sure, I do defend him,” Greenwald snarked back, “just like people on MSNBC defend President Obama and his officials and Democratic Party leaders 24 hours a day.”

“Not everyone on MSNBC does that 24 hours a day,” Welker sulked (emphasis added). “No, not everybody,” Greenwald laughed. “But a lot—a LOT—of people on MSNBC do.”

Sentencing is pending for both "former" comrades.

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: