Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
'Knockout' Is a Hate Crime!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

 
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wswartzendruber
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 1217
Location: Jefferson, USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: 'Knockout' Is a Hate Crime! Reply with quote

Can you guys believe this?! A white kid punched out a black dude. What's with all the HATE?!

The Fucking Article
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mardok45
n00b
n00b


Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Posts: 63
Location: Right behind you

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/26/knockout-game-myth/3729635/

The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 655
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falling for the bullshit propaganda of the left, Mardok45.

There was an arrest in New York of a "knock out game" regular, he was black and copped to at least 3 knock out attacks. There have been numerous arrests across the country, but none with hate-crime attached to it until now.

btw, here's the author of that bullshit story you posted.
_________________
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ T. McKenna


Last edited by Muso on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardok45 wrote:
The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this bridge, and I need some quick cash...
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mardok45
n00b
n00b


Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Posts: 63
Location: Right behind you

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, let me be clear, I'm not saying that there aren't people running around knocking people out, I'm saying that it's not a game. The news made up the "game" part.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:
The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this bridge, and I need some quick cash...


but is it in Brooklyn?
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
pjp wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:
The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this bridge, and I need some quick cash...


but is it in Brooklyn?
Absolutely! And with my exclusive connections, I can probably find a different location if your needs dictate. But don't tell anyone. This is a deal I can only share with a special select few.
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 26 Mar 2003
Posts: 2025
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjp wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
pjp wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:
The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have this bridge, and I need some quick cash...


but is it in Brooklyn?
Absolutely! And with my exclusive connections, I can probably find a different location if your needs dictate. But don't tell anyone. This is a deal I can only share with a special select few.


This intrigues me. But is it red? I just bought a pretty red bridge close to San Francisco and I want to keep up the overall colour theme.
_________________
AidanJT wrote:

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1553
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardok45 wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/26/knockout-game-myth/3729635/

The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.

Sounds like bullshit to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pjp
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 16 Apr 2002
Posts: 16090
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Customization packages are available at surprisingly reasonable prices!
_________________
lolgov. 'cause where we're going, you don't have civil liberties.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mardok45
n00b
n00b


Joined: 21 Jun 2008
Posts: 63
Location: Right behind you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Mardok45 wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/26/knockout-game-myth/3729635/

The reason this is the first person charged with a "knockout-game" style assault is because he's the first one clearly doing it.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Which part? There's bullshit everywhere, on all sides of the story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum