Joined: 06 Jan 2009
|Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:21 pm Post subject: dev-libs/boost stops emerging [solved]
|>>> Emerging (1 of 17) dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6
* Adjusting permissions for FEATURES=distcc: '/var/tmp/portage/.distcc'
* Adjusting permissions for FEATURES=distcc: '/var/tmp/portage/.distcc/lock'
* Adjusting permissions for FEATURES=distcc: '/var/tmp/portage/.distcc/state'
* boost_1_52_0.tar.bz2 SHA256 SHA512 WHIRLPOOL size ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking boost_1_52_0.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work/boost_1_52_0 ...
* Applying boost-1.48.0-mpi_python3.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.51.0-respect_python-buildid.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.51.0-support_dots_in_python-buildid.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.48.0-no_strict_aliasing_python2.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.48.0-disable_libboost_python3.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.48.0-python_linking.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.48.0-disable_icu_rpath.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying remove-toolset-1.48.0.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.52.0-tuple.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying boost-1.52.0-locale-utf.patch ... [ ok ]
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work/boost_1_52_0 ...
>>> Source configured.
>>> Compiling source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work/boost_1_52_0 ...
* python3_2: running building
b2 gentoorelease -j5 -q -d+2 --user-config=/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/work/boost_1_52_0/user-config.jam -sICU_PATH=/usr pch=off --boost-build=/usr/share/boost-build --prefix="/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/boost-1.52.0-r6/image/usr" --layout=system threading=multi link=shared --without-context --python-buildid=3.2
There it hangs, no errors or nothing.
Any suggestions what might be wrong..
Same thing with or without distcc, everything else seems to compile allright - stuck with this
Last edited by Nreal on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total