PHP problem
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: PHP problem Reply with quote

How does one go about re-compiling PHP to use PDO? I see in my phpinfo that
PDO is disabled.

Code:
'./configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--prefix=/usr/lib/php5.4' '--mandir=/usr/lib/php5.4/man' '--infodir=/usr/lib/php5.4/info' '--libdir=/usr/lib/php5.4/lib' '--with-libdir=lib' '--without-pear' '--enable-maintainer-zts' '--disable-bcmath' '--with-bz2' '--disable-calendar' '--enable-ctype' '--without-curl' '--without-curlwrappers' '--enable-dom' '--without-enchant' '--disable-exif' '--enable-fileinfo' '--enable-filter' '--disable-ftp' '--with-gettext' '--without-gmp' '--enable-hash' '--without-mhash' '--with-iconv' '--disable-intl' '--enable-ipv6' '--enable-json' '--without-kerberos' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-mcrypt' '--without-mssql' '--with-onig=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--disable-pcntl' '--enable-phar' '--disable-pdo' '--without-pgsql' '--enable-posix' '--without-pspell' '--without-recode' '--enable-simplexml' '--disable-shmop' '--without-snmp' '--disable-soap' '--disable-sockets' '--without-sqlite3' '--without-sybase-ct' '--disable-sysvmsg' '--disable-sysvsem' '--disable-sysvshm' '--without-tidy' '--enable-tokenizer' '--disable-wddx' '--enable-xml' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--without-xmlrpc' '--without-xsl' '--disable-zip' '--with-zlib' '--disable-debug' '--enable-dba' '--without-cdb' '--with-db4' '--disable-flatfile' '--with-gdbm' '--disable-inifile' '--without-qdbm' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-t1lib=/usr' '--disable-gd-jis-conv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--without-xpm-dir' '--with-gd' '--with-imap' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-readline' '--without-libedit' '--without-mm' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-pcre-dir=/usr' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php/apache2-php5.4' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/apache2-php5.4/ext-active' '--disable-embed' '--disable-cli' '--disable-cgi' '--disable-fpm' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs'

Can someone tell me how to enable this?
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be with the pdo USE flag. Have you read the Working with Gentoo section of the Handbook yet?

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no make.conf file in the etc/portage directory.
There is a package use file though.
I guess I should add

dev-php/php pdo

to the file and save it... ??

Then I would need to run the commands it shows to
use the new USE flags?
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's right. The other thing you can do is create a directory named /etc/portage/package.use and put individual files under that directory. That's what a lot of people do and it gives you a neat organizational tool. If you decide on that route, you would put the line you mentioned in /etc/portage/package.use/php

Just out of curiosity, do you have a make.conf in /etc? /etc/portage is the new location; /etc is the legacy location. Both are read but it's best to have only one.

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, the make.conf is in /etc

Code:
# These settings were set by the metro build script that automatically built this stage.
# Please consult /etc/make.conf.example for a more detailed example.

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=pentium4 -pipe"
CXXFLAGS="-O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=pentium4 -pipe"
SYNC="git://github.com/funtoo/ports-2012.git"
USE="openssl threads apache2 cgi imap mysql mysqli berkdb cli crypt dlloader fortran ipv6 ncurses nls nptl nptlonly pam pcre pdflib perl readline session ssl tcpd xml zlib"
APACHE2_MPMS="prefork"
APACHE2_MODULES=""

so I should add the code there instead?
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your choice. If you add a pdo USE flag to the USE variable in make.conf, then all other packages that have optional pdo support (if any) will be recompiled with that support as well. If that's what you want, then, sure.

If you want to add it just to PHP, then /etc/portage/package.use is the correct place. :)

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I get when issuing the first command.
I added pdo to the USE in make.conf
Does this mean there are 2 versions of Apache running?
Sometimes we lose Apache, but it says it's running when we try to start it.
We end up rebooting the system and restarting Apache then it's fine.
I suppose I should mention that we had someone upgrade our old 2006 Gentoo
to a newer version last May. Many problems after that with permissions, etc...

Code:
wmmw ~ # emerge --update --deep --newuse world

* IMPORTANT: 3 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news to read news items.

* Last emerge --sync was 246d 4h 20m 32s ago.
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild  N     ] sys-boot/grub-1.98-r2  USE="binfont -custom-cflags -debug -mkfo                 nt -static"
[ebuild     U #] app-admin/apache-tools-2.4.2 [2.2.22]
[ebuild   R    ] www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1  USE="threads*" APACHE2_MODULES="-                 actions* -alias* -auth_basic* -authn_alias* -authn_anon* -authn_dbm* -authn_defa                 ult* -authn_file* -authz_dbm* -authz_default* -authz_groupfile* -authz_host* -au                 thz_owner* -authz_user* -autoindex* -cache* -cgi* -cgid* -dav* -dav_fs* -dav_loc                 k* -deflate* -dir* -disk_cache* -env* -expires* -ext_filter* -file_cache* -filte                 r* -headers* -include* -info* -log_config* -logio* -mem_cache* -mime* -mime_magi                 c* -negotiation* -rewrite* -setenvif* -speling* -status* -unique_id* -userdir* -                 usertrack* -vhost_alias*"
[ebuild     U #] www-servers/apache-2.4.2 [2.2.22-r1] APACHE2_MODULES="-actions*                  -alias* -auth_basic* -authn_alias* -authn_anon* -authn_dbm* -authn_default* -au                 thn_file* -authz_dbm* -authz_default* -authz_groupfile* -authz_host* -authz_owne                 r* -authz_user* -autoindex* -cache* -cgi* -cgid* -dav* -dav_fs* -dav_lock* -defl                 ate* -dir* -disk_cache* -env* -expires* -ext_filter* -file_cache* -filter* -head                 ers* -include* -info* -log_config* -logio* -mem_cache* -mime* -mime_magic* -nego                 tiation* -rewrite* -setenvif* -speling* -status* -unique_id* -userdir* -usertrac                 k* -vhost_alias*"
[ebuild   R    ] dev-lang/php-5.4.3  USE="pdo*"

!!! Multiple package instances within a single package slot have been pulled
!!! into the dependency graph, resulting in a slot conflict:

www-servers/apache:2

(www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in b                 y
    <www-servers/apache-2.4 required by (www-apache/mod_perl-2.0.5::gentoo, inst                 alled)
    www-servers/apache[threads=] required by (dev-lang/php-5.4.3::gentoo, ebuild                  scheduled for merge)

(www-servers/apache-2.4.2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in by
    www-servers/apache[-threads] required by (www-apache/mod_perl-2.0.5::gentoo,                  installed)

app-admin/apache-tools:0

(app-admin/apache-tools-2.4.2::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge) pulled in b                 y
    ~app-admin/apache-tools-2.4.2 required by (www-servers/apache-2.4.2::gentoo,                  ebuild scheduled for merge)

(app-admin/apache-tools-2.2.22::gentoo, installed) pulled in by
    ~app-admin/apache-tools-2.2.22 required by (www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1::ge                 ntoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)

It may be possible to solve this problem by using package.mask to
prevent one of those packages from being selected. However, it is also
possible that conflicting dependencies exist such that they are
impossible to satisfy simultaneously.  If such a conflict exists in
the dependencies of two different packages, then those packages can
not be installed simultaneously. You may want to try a larger value of
the --backtrack option, such as --backtrack=30, in order to see if
that will solve this conflict automatically.

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man
page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

The following mask changes are necessary to proceed:
#required by www-apache/mod_perl-2.0.5, required by @selected, required by @worl                 d (argument)
# /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask/gentoo:
# Patrick Lauer <patrick@gentoo.org> (13 Apr 2012)
# Needs lots of fixes, plus modules fail, so mask until it's
# generally useful and proper
=www-servers/apache-2.4.2
#required by www-servers/apache-2.4.2, required by @selected, required by @world                  (argument)
# /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask/gentoo:
# Patrick Lauer <patrick@gentoo.org> (13 Apr 2012)
# Needs lots of fixes, plus modules fail, so mask until it's
# generally useful and proper
=app-admin/apache-tools-2.4.2

The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
#required by dev-lang/php-5.4.3[apache2], required by @selected, required by @wo                 rld (argument)
=www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1 threads

NOTE: The --autounmask-keep-masks option will prevent emerge
      from creating package.unmask or ** keyword changes.

Use --autounmask-write to write changes to config files (honoring CONFIG_PROTECT                 ).
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is a production server on which you delay updates on purpose? If so, I'd just update PHP:
Code:
emerge --oneshot php
No, it doesn't mean that there are two versions of Apache running, but Portage wants to pull in a new one for some reason.

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I get the same message when issuing the command:
Does this mean to add 'threads' to the USE flags?
Update: upon checking, the 'threads' flag is already there.

Code:
wmmw ~ # emerge --oneshot php

* IMPORTANT: 3 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news to read news items.

* Last emerge --sync was 246d 4h 53m 45s ago.
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R    ] www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1  USE="threads*" APACHE2_MODULES="-actions* -alias* -auth_basic* -authn_alias* -authn_anon* -authn_dbm* -authn_default* -authn_file* -authz_dbm* -authz_default* -authz_groupfile* -authz_host* -authz_owner* -authz_user* -autoindex* -cache* -cgi* -cgid* -dav* -dav_fs* -dav_lock* -deflate* -dir* -disk_cache* -env* -expires* -ext_filter* -file_cache* -filter* -headers* -include* -info* -log_config* -logio* -mem_cache* -mime* -mime_magic* -negotiation* -rewrite* -setenvif* -speling* -status* -unique_id* -userdir* -usertrack* -vhost_alias*"
[ebuild   R    ] dev-lang/php-5.4.3  USE="pdo*"

The following USE changes are necessary to proceed:
#required by dev-lang/php-5.4.3[apache2], required by php (argument)
=www-servers/apache-2.2.22-r1 threads

Use --autounmask-write to write changes to config files (honoring CONFIG_PROTECT).
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase, what Portage is saying is that Apache needs to be built with the threads USE flag enabled to work with PHP with the pdo USE flag enabled. It doesn't appear that the threads USE flag is enabled.

You do not get the same messages. That's worlds better: no duplicate Apache install, for one thing. Where is the threads USE flag already? In /etc/make.conf? Could you post that file and, while you're at it, the output of
Code:
emerge ---info
please?

- John

Last edited by John R. Graham on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go;

Code:
wmmw ~ # emerge --info
Portage 2.3.4-r2 (default/linux/x86/2008.0, gcc-4.6.2, glibc-2.13-r4, 3.4.0-gentoo i686)
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-3.4.0-gentoo-i686-Intel-R-_Pentium-R-_4_CPU_2.00GHz-with-gentoo-2.1.8
Timestamp of tree: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:00:01 +0000
app-shells/bash:          4.2_p24
dev-lang/python:          2.7.3-r1000, 3.2.3-r1000
dev-util/cmake:           2.8.8-r2
dev-util/pkgconfig:       0.26
sys-apps/baselayout:      2.1.8-r3
sys-apps/openrc:          0.8.3-r8
sys-apps/sandbox:         2.5
sys-devel/autoconf:       2.69
sys-devel/automake:       1.11.5
sys-devel/binutils:       2.21.1-r1
sys-devel/gcc:            4.6.2-r1
sys-devel/gcc-config:     1.5
sys-devel/libtool:        2.4.2
sys-devel/make:           3.82-r3
sys-kernel/linux-headers: 2.6.39 (virtual/os-headers)
sys-libs/glibc:           2.13-r4
Repositories: gentoo
Installed sets:
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="x86 ~x86"
ACCEPT_LICENSE="* -@EULA"
CBUILD="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt /var/bind"
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/php/apache2-php5.4/ext-active/ /etc/php/cgi-php5.4/ext-active/ /etc/php/cli-php5.4/ext-active/ /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/terminfo /etc/udev/rules.d"
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs config-protect-if-modified distlocks ebuild-locks fixlafiles news parallel-fetch parse-eapi-ebuild-head preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch"
FFLAGS=""
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://distfiles.gentoo.org"
LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed"
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"
PORTDIR_OVERLAY=""
SYNC_USER="root"
USE="acl alac alsa apache2 berkdb bzip2 cdr cgi cli cracklib crypt cups cxx dlloader dri dvd dvdr dvdread encode flac fortran gdbm gif gpm iconv imap ipv6 jpeg lame mad modules mp3 mpeg mudflap mysql mysqli ncurses nls nptl nptlonly ogg openmp openssl pam pcre pdflib pdo perl png pppd python readline session ssl tcpd threads tiff truetype unicode vorbis wavpack win32codecs x86 xml xorg zlib" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1 emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MPMS="prefork" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="kexi words flow plan sheets stage tables krita karbon braindump" CAMERAS="ptp2" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap syslog" ELIBC="glibc" GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt gpsclock itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf superstar2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse evdev" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LIBREOFFICE_EXTENSIONS="presenter-console presenter-minimizer" PHP_TARGETS="php5-3" PYTHON_TARGETS="python3_2 python2_7" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby18 ruby19" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="fbdev glint intel mach64 mga neomagic nouveau nv r128 radeon savage sis tdfx trident vesa via vmware dummy v4l" XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 psd pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude chaos account"
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, LINGUAS, MAKEOPTS, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, SYNC_UMASK

and make.conf

Code:
# These settings were set by the metro build script that automatically built this stage.
# Please consult /etc/make.conf.example for a more detailed example.

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"
USE="openssl threads apache2 cgi imap mysql mysqli berkdb cli crypt dlloader fortran ipv6 ncurses nls nptl nptlonly pam pcre pdflib perl readline session ssl tcpd xml zlib pdo"
APACHE2_MPMS="prefork"
APACHE2_MODULES=""
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Post the output of
Code:
grep -r apache /etc/portage/package.use
please.

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so this means no threads?

Code:
wmmw ~ # grep -r apache /etc/portage/package.use
www-servers/apache -threads

this is package.use

Code:
net-dns/bind -berkdb -caps geoip ipv6 -mysql pkcs11 ssl -threads urandom xml idn -dlz
www-servers/apache -threads
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. package.use overrides make.conf. If you need Apache with threads, then you need to edit package.use. Someone else set this system up for you, right? No telling why this was done but it seems as though it has become inconsistent with your goals.

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed the -threads from the apache line, and now it's compiling PHP.
Seems to be taking a long time. Been running for about 20 minutes now.
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are new to Gentoo, aren't you? ;)

Welcome, by the way. :D

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not new to it... I installed the original system back in 2007 when I lived in Quebec.
That's where the server is now. I live in CT. It's been a while since I did anything
with the server, and like I said, someone else did an upgrade last May. Since then,
problems. Anyway, after the PHP compiled, I got this:

Code:
 * To enable php, you need to edit your /etc/conf.d/apache2 file and
 * add '-D PHP5' to APACHE2_OPTS.
 * Configuration file installed as
 *     /etc/apache2/modules.d/70_mod_php5.conf
 * You may want to edit it before turning the module on in /etc/conf.d/apache2
 * Make sure that PHP_TARGETS in /etc/make.conf includes php5-4 in order
 * to compile extensions for the 5.4 ABI
 * This ebuild installed a version of php.ini based on php.ini-development version.
 * You can chose which version of php.ini to install by default by setting PHP_INI_VERSION to either
 * 'production' or 'development' in /etc/make.conf
 * Both versions of php.ini can be found in /usr/share/doc/php-5.4.3
 * For more details on how minor version slotting works (PHP_TARGETS) please read the upgrade guide:
 * http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/php/php-upgrading.xml

* Messages for package dev-lang/php-5.4.3:

* Please note that this version of PHP does not yet come with a suhosin patch
 * Installing php.ini for cli into /etc/php/cli-php5.4
 * Installing php.ini for cgi into /etc/php/cgi-php5.4
 * Installing php.ini for apache2 into /etc/php/apache2-php5.4
 * Make sure that PHP_TARGETS in /etc/make.conf includes php5-4 in order
 * to compile extensions for the 5.4 ABI
 * This ebuild installed a version of php.ini based on php.ini-development version.
 * You can chose which version of php.ini to install by default by setting PHP_INI_VERSION to either
 * 'production' or 'development' in /etc/make.conf
 * Both versions of php.ini can be found in /usr/share/doc/php-5.4.3
 * For more details on how minor version slotting works (PHP_TARGETS) please read the upgrade guide:
 * http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/php/php-upgrading.xml
>>> Auto-cleaning packages...

>>> No outdated packages were found on your system.

* GNU info directory index is up-to-date.

* IMPORTANT: config file '/etc/php/apache2-php5.4/php.ini' needs updating.
 * See the CONFIGURATION FILES section of the emerge
 * man page to learn how to update config files.
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These messages are showing a successful completion of the compile of PHP with some informational messages as well. Aything unclear?

If you're done, you might want to edit your first post to put "[Solved]" in the title.

- John
musicweb
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the APACHE2_OPTS and -D PHP5 was already there.
I added the PHP_TARGETS line in make.conf

Then I restarted Apache, and pdo support is now enabled.
Everything seems to be working fine so far....

Should I do the emerge --sync thing because it's been a while? 246 days.

Thanks for all your help John.
John R. Graham
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome. :)

The "emerge --sync" thing is a double-edged sword. In and of itself, it won't force any other updates. But this is a production server, right? If you run "emerge --sync", Portage will then know just how out of date the system is. In any future update attempts, you will be deluged with update requests for other packages. Right now, for instance, the version of Apache and PHP that you're using aren't even in the Portage tree any more.

The other edge of the sword is that some of the updates you're currently masking by not doing a --sync are probably security related. Your system could have unpatched security vulnerabilities. If it's a production server, then this might be important to you.

The longer you wait to update, the more Gentoo punishes you. It's not a problem to be fixed, per se—although Portage has improved immensely over the years; it's mostly just the nature of a rolling release source-based meta-distribution like Gentoo.

- John
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: