Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
[RoP] Aloha Snackbar #2
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
Wow. I have a completely different way of doing things. In my little world, people can say whatever they want. But if I'm gay, and a group sets out to persecute me, I'll probably kill one of them and hang their body in public for his friends to see.

violence is worse than inciting it.

people can say what they want, but when you start making threats and tell people to torture others, you have crossed the line.
McSwartz
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
wswartzendruber wrote:
Wow. I have a completely different way of doing things. In my little world, people can say whatever they want. But if I'm gay, and a group sets out to persecute me, I'll probably kill one of them and hang their body in public for his friends to see.

So then leave me alone, and there won't be a problem. Fundamentally, I think we should each be able to do whatever we want so long as it does not directly affect the lives of others. Running your mouth doesn't affect me. Inciting violence doesn't affect me. Being violent towards me does effect me, and it's likely to effect you even more.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
Being violent towards me does effect me, and it's likely to effect you even more.
++

lol

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wswartzendruber wrote:
juniper wrote:

So then leave me alone, and there won't be a problem.

:lol:
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
wswartzendruber wrote:
juniper wrote:

I would count kill X as not leaving you alone. but I am willing to be american about it. only a direct incitement of violence should be disallowed.
McSwartz
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't seem the harm done until then. What is he going to hurt me with, his thoughts?
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
wswartzendruber wrote:
juniper wrote:

I would count kill X as not leaving you alone. but I am willing to be american about it. only a direct incitement of violence should be disallowed.

A direct incitement of criminal violence should be a criminal offense similar to conspiracy to commit said violence, and in my opinion, should be punished according to its likelihood to result in said violence.

Slander and libel are also against the law, but are civil offenses. Other than these, people should be free to express their opinions (and to suffer the social and commercial consequences thereof).

Punishing according to the likelihood to result in said violence gets interesting in the case of broadcast media. If saying out loud, "We need somebody to kill that motherfucker!", has roughly a 0.000001 probability (a 0.0001% chance) of causing any given individual who hears it to actually do it, and a million people hear it, then the person who said it should get a sentence similar to that of conspiracy to commit murder.

So if this bitch telling people to beat up queers was talking to, say, 10,000 listeners, the station should not only be getting a heavy fine and moving a step toward suspension of its license, she as an individual should probably be making a donation of $10,000 to some organization that prevents violence against queers, in lieu of spending a month in the slammer.
McGeekanot
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Mother killed son over Koran studies Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20596854

Quote:
A mother who beat her seven-year-old son "like a dog" when he failed to memorise passages of the Koran has been found guilty of his murder.

Sara Ege, 33, beat Yaseen Ege to death at their home in Pontcanna, Cardiff, in July 2010 and set fire to his body

sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Mother killed son over Koran studies Reply with quote

That's Wales for you, they are all mad even the Muslims.
Clad in Sky
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard they have nice sheep.
Now it's time for the harvest
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clad in Sky wrote:
I heard they have nice sheep.

Did that came from a herd of sheep, or was it just flocking woolly thinking.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs [RoP] tag.

So, in UK she'll probably have to do halal community service for this.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halal community service? Is that a euphemism for gang rape?

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
McSwartz
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: CNN's Awesome Breaking News Reply with quote

Nope, No Agenda Here

All right, everyone together now...

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!"
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spineless fucking weasels. He's already explained that Islam was his motivation, but CNN is so busy trying to PC obfuscate the truth, that they end up blaming the US, instead of that fucktard's 7th century child-raping cult.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cnn wrote:

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has cited the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as motivating factors behind last week's attack, a U.S. government official said Tuesday.

they could be lying.
Muso
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suspects Roused by Jihadist Thought

RoP
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from your first article

Wall Street Journal wrote:
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told investigators that the brothers were self-trained and self-indoctrinated, and were striking back at the U.S. for killing Muslims.

as to your second article, I don't believe it is a religion of peace.
McGeekanot
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

United Nations agrees with CNN.

http://www.wbzt.com/articles/national-news-104668/united-nations-boston-got-what-it-11215563/

Quote:
UN Human Rights Council “expert” Richard Falk has published a statement saying Bostonians got what they deserved in last week’s terror attack. He quotes W.H. Auden to make his point: "to whom evil is done/do evil in return.”

Richard Falk is the UN’s “Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967.” He has held the post since 2008, despite exposure as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

In his latest rant, published online on April 21, 2013 by foreignpolicyjournal.com Falk repeats the libel that prior to 9/11 President George W. Bush was seeking a “pretext” for war, and that anything Israel is the opposite of “justice and peace.”

And then he attacks Bostonians head-on. The police action in Boston was a "hysterical dragnet." Boston’s dead were "canaries" that "have to die" because of America’s “fantasy of global domination."

Naib
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
cnn wrote:

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has cited the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as motivating factors behind last week's attack, a U.S. government official said Tuesday.

they could be lying.
you couldn't possibly be thinking they are pulling a MiniLove on the general populous now?

juniper wrote:
from your first article

Wall Street Journal wrote:
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev told investigators that the brothers were self-trained and self-indoctrinated, and were striking back at the U.S. for killing Muslims.

as to your second article, I don't believe it is a religion of peace.

That is the irony of the RoP tag. It doesn't matter if there were religious motivations or Shits&Giggles motivation, once a Muslim kills the whole RoP doctrine that is proclaimed is proven to be a complete lie, lie span to non-Muslims.

Christianity and Islam justify killing in a few circumstances, islam is a bit more liberal on the subject tho. NONE call for wonton murder of innocence, WELL actually islam does but only for non-believers (where believers are: Jews, Christians and Muslims)

But that is just words in old books... what is actually preached is something different. Man is always the weaklink in anything
bogamol
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

notageek wrote:
United Nations agrees with CNN.

http://www.wbzt.com/articles/national-news-104668/united-nations-boston-got-what-it-11215563/

Quote:
UN Human Rights Council “expert” Richard Falk has published a statement saying Bostonians got what they deserved in last week’s terror attack. He quotes W.H. Auden to make his point: "to whom evil is done/do evil in return.”

Richard Falk is the UN’s “Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967.” He has held the post since 2008, despite exposure as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

In his latest rant, published online on April 21, 2013 by foreignpolicyjournal.com Falk repeats the libel that prior to 9/11 President George W. Bush was seeking a “pretext” for war, and that anything Israel is the opposite of “justice and peace.”

And then he attacks Bostonians head-on. The police action in Boston was a "hysterical dragnet." Boston’s dead were "canaries" that "have to die" because of America’s “fantasy of global domination."

Read more at Breitbart.com :) Sometimes you are an unwitting genius.

It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them. -J.R.R Tolkein
Bigun
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Some of what is happening in UK is coming to USA Reply with quote

RoP
Fran
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were they trying to prove? That if you go to a $RELIGION festival saying they will "burn in the lake of fire" and that $RELIGION is a religion of "blood and murder" people will get mad?

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

(edit): http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2013/06/14/wdr-dearborn-arab-festival-cancelled-pastor-terry-jones.html

Quote:
According to the Detroit Free Press, Christian missionaries have attended the festival in the past. But the paper said things turned ugly last year when members of the Bible Believers mounted a pig’s head on a pole and brought signs that denigrated Islam.

:roll:

Last edited by Fran on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Prenj
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fran wrote:
What were they trying to prove? That if you go to a $RELIGION festival saying they will "burn in the lake of fire" and that $RELIGION is a religion of "blood and murder" people will get mad?

Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Religion/ideology is an intelligence test. If you pass you're free. If you fail, you become cattle.
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no demarcation in the video between the dumb and the stupid. If they fenced in the entire square with both sets of morons present they could double the remaining neighbourhood IQ in an instant.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: