error while emerging libreoffice-3.5.2.2 ->l10ntools[solved]
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lebkoungcity
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: error while emerging libreoffice-3.5.2.2 ->l10ntools[solv Reply with quote

Hi,

I hate to bother you folks with my problems - but I don't know what to do anymore... Although it's not that urgent because I still could emerge the bin-version of LibreOffice I would like to have this issue fixed.

When I want to emerge app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2 it gives me the message below.
I have tried the commands given in this message but it only results in the same message (this message is here: http://pastebin.de/25613 )...

I thought it might be like here: https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-917924-start-0-postdays-0-postorder-asc-highlight-libreoffice.html but app-office/libreoffice-l10n-3.5.2 emerged fine.

Somewhere else one suggested to try it with "-java" - but no still success.

Also MAKEOPTS="-j1" gives the same error.

And because it's always the same error I don't think it's hardware related.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!
Andy

Code:

[ebuild     U  ] app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2 [3.4.5.2] USE="binfilter branding cups%* dbus graphite* gstreamer gtk java kde nsplugin opengl pdfimport svg%* vba webdav* xmlsec%* (-aqua) -eds -gnome -jemalloc -mysql -nlpsolver% -odk -postgres% -test (-custom-cflags%) (-debug%) (-python%)" 0 kB

[...]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/l10ntools/source

it seems that the error is inside 'l10ntools', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

/bin/sh
cd /var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd l10ntools
rm -Rf /var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/l10ntools/unxlngx6.pro # optional module 'clean'
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level
make[1]: *** [build] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2'
make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Fehler 2
 * ERROR: app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2 failed (compile phase):
 *   (no error message)
 * Call stack:
 *     ebuild.sh, line  85:  Called src_compile
 *   environment, line 8658:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *       make build || die
 * If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2',
 * the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2'.
!!! When you file a bug report, please include the following information:
GENTOO_VM=icedtea-bin-6  CLASSPATH="" JAVA_HOME="/opt/icedtea-bin-6.1.11.1"
JAVACFLAGS="-source 1.6 -target 1.6" COMPILER=""
and of course, the output of emerge --info
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/temp/environment'.
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2'

More info:
Code:

emerge --info =app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2
Portage 2.1.10.49 (default/linux/amd64/10.0/desktop/kde, gcc-4.4.6, glibc-2.14.1-r3, 3.2.12-gentoo x86_64)
=================================================================
                        System Settings
=================================================================
System uname: Linux-3.2.12-gentoo-x86_64-AMD_Athlon-tm-_II_X2_260_Processor-with-gentoo-2.0.3
Timestamp of tree: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 06:30:01 +0000
distcc 3.1 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [disabled]
ccache version 3.1.6 [enabled]
app-shells/bash:          4.2_p20
dev-java/java-config:     2.1.11-r3
dev-lang/python:          2.7.2-r3, 3.1.4-r3, 3.2.2
dev-util/ccache:          3.1.6
dev-util/cmake:           2.8.6-r4
dev-util/pkgconfig:       0.26
sys-apps/baselayout:      2.0.3
sys-apps/openrc:          0.9.8.4
sys-apps/sandbox:         2.5
sys-devel/autoconf:       2.13, 2.68                                                                                                                                                                                         
sys-devel/automake:       1.9.6-r3, 1.10.3, 1.11.1                                                                                                                                                                           
sys-devel/binutils:       2.21.1-r1                                                                                                                                                                                           
sys-devel/gcc:            4.4.6-r1, 4.5.3-r2                                                                                                                                                                                 
sys-devel/gcc-config:     1.5-r2                                                                                                                                                                                             
sys-devel/libtool:        2.4-r1                                                                                                                                                                                             
sys-devel/make:           3.82-r1                                                                                                                                                                                             
sys-kernel/linux-headers: 3.1 (virtual/os-headers)                                                                                                                                                                           
sys-libs/glibc:           2.14.1-r3                                                                                                                                                                                           
Repositories: gentoo lokal                                                                                                                                                                                                   
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64"                                                                                                                                                                                                       
ACCEPT_LICENSE="* -@EULA"                                                                                                                                                                                                     
CBUILD="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"                                                                                                                                                                                                 
CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe"                                                                                                                                                                                             
CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"                                                                                                                                                                                                   
CONFIG_PROTECT="/etc /usr/share/config /usr/share/gnupg/qualified.txt /var/lib/hsqldb"                                                                                                                                       
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="/etc/ca-certificates.conf /etc/env.d /etc/env.d/java/ /etc/fonts/fonts.conf /etc/gconf /etc/gentoo-release /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/sandbox.d /etc/splash /etc/terminfo"                                 
CXXFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe"                                                                                                                                                                                           
DISTDIR="/usr/portage/distfiles"                                                                                                                                                                                             
FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs ccache distlocks ebuild-locks fixlafiles news parallel-fetch protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans userfetch"                         
FFLAGS=""                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://distfiles.gentoo.org"                                                                                                                                                                                 
LANG="de_DE.UTF-8"                                                                                                                                                                                                           
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed"                                                                                                                                                                                             
LINGUAS="de en"                                                                                                                                                                                                               
MAKEOPTS="-j3"                                                                                                                                                                                                               
PKGDIR="/usr/portage/packages"                                                                                                                                                                                               
PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT="/"                                                                                                                                                                                                       
PORTAGE_RSYNC_OPTS="--recursive --links --safe-links --perms --times --compress --force --whole-file --delete --stats --human-readable --timeout=180 --exclude=/distfiles --exclude=/local --exclude=/packages"               
PORTAGE_TMPDIR="/var/tmp"                                                                                                                                                                                                     
PORTDIR="/usr/portage"                                                                                                                                                                                                       
PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage"                                                                                                                                                                                         
SYNC="rsync://rsync.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"                                                                                                                                                                               
USE="X a52 aac acl acpi alsa amd64 berkdb branding bzip2 cairo cdda cdr cli consolekit cracklib crypt cuda cups cxx dbus declarative dri dts dvd dvdr emboss encode exif fam fbcondecor firefox flac fortran gdbm gdu gif gphoto2 gpm gps gpssync gstreamer gtk iconv ipv6 java joystick jpeg kde kipi lcms ldap libnotify lm_sensors mad mmx mng modules mozilla mp3 mp4 mpeg mudflap multilib ncurses nls nptl nptlonly nsplugin nvidia ogg openal opencl opengl openmp pam pango parport pcre pdf phonon plasma png policykit ppds pppd qt3 qt3support qt4 readline scanner sdl semantic-desktop sensord session spell sse sse2 ssl startup-notification svg sysfs tcpd tiff truetype udev unicode usb vdpau vorbis wxwidgets x264 xcb xcomposite xinerama xml xorg xscreensaver xulrunner xv xvid zlib" ALSA_CARDS="ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0 intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci" ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS="adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mmap_emul mulaw multi null plug rate route share shm softvol" APACHE2_MODULES="actions alias auth_basic authn_alias authn_anon authn_dbm authn_default authn_file authz_dbm authz_default authz_groupfile authz_host authz_owner authz_user autoindex cache cgi cgid dav dav_fs dav_lock deflate dir disk_cache env expires ext_filter file_cache filter headers include info log_config logio mem_cache mime mime_magic negotiation rewrite setenvif speling status unique_id userdir usertrack vhost_alias" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="kexi words flow plan sheets stage tables krita karbon braindump" CAMERAS="ptp2" COLLECTD_PLUGINS="df interface irq load memory rrdtool swap syslog" ELIBC="glibc" GPSD_PROTOCOLS="ashtech aivdm earthmate evermore fv18 garmin garmintxt gpsclock itrax mtk3301 nmea ntrip navcom oceanserver oldstyle oncore rtcm104v2 rtcm104v3 sirf superstar2 timing tsip tripmate tnt ubx" INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse evdev" KERNEL="linux" LCD_DEVICES="bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text" LINGUAS="de en" PHP_TARGETS="php5-3" RUBY_TARGETS="ruby18" USERLAND="GNU" VIDEO_CARDS="nvidia" XTABLES_ADDONS="quota2 psd pknock lscan length2 ipv4options ipset ipp2p iface geoip fuzzy condition tee tarpit sysrq steal rawnat logmark ipmark dhcpmac delude chaos account"                                                     
Unset:  CPPFLAGS, CTARGET, EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS, INSTALL_MASK, LC_ALL, PORTAGE_BUNZIP2_COMMAND, PORTAGE_COMPRESS, PORTAGE_COMPRESS_FLAGS, PORTAGE_RSYNC_EXTRA_OPTS, USE_PYTHON

The complete build log is here:
http://pastebin.de/25611

The ebuild environment file is here:
http://pastebin.de/25612

And the output of the commands given in the error message is here:
http://pastebin.de/25613

Last edited by Lebkoungcity on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even tho lo should build with gcc-4.4 try to update to gcc-4.5 might solve your issue.
octavsly
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: error while emerging libreoffice-3.5.2.2 --> l10ntool Reply with quote

I have a similar issue. Initially 2 random build failures, including Segmentation fault of the java VM, related to MAKOTPS=-j 5.
Then I have used MAKOTPS=-j 2, it went further but still did not complete. I will try with MAKOTPS=-j 1.

Current error using MAKEOPTS="-j 2" is
Code:
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /mnt/store/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/extensions/source/propctrlr
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: error while emerging libreoffice-3.5.2.2 --> l10ntool Reply with quote

octavsly wrote:
I have a similar issue. Initially 2 random build failures, including Segmentation fault of the java VM, related to MAKOTPS=-j 5.
Then I have used MAKOTPS=-j 2, it went further but still did not complete. I will try with MAKOTPS=-j 1.

Code:
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /mnt/store/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/extensions/source/propctrlr

Reporting a bug with all the relevant info would be good idea.
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for the l10n issue, I and other lo devs suspect boost version.

Would you mind telling us which boost version you have on your system?
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probable upstream bug https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5119
Lebkoungcity
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoi :-)

scarabeus wrote:
Even tho lo should build with gcc-4.4 try to update to gcc-4.5 might solve your issue.

I followed these instructions: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gcc-upgrading.xml which suggest to
Code:
# emerge -e system
# emerge -e world

after switching to another gcc-version.
That took some time but now LibreOffice emerged without an error.
I don't know if it was because of switching gcc or because of rebuilding world but after all it worked.

The boost version didn't change. It was and still is:
Code:
dev-libs/boost-1.48.0-r1

I still have some packages which don't want to emerge - I don't know why but that would be another issue. First I want to try to solve this by searching the forums.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Andy

P.S.: Prague isn't very far away - maybe I should visit the city on the Vltava some time and buy you a beer ;-)
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome :)

Yep the other SUSE European team is in NUE so I've been them few times already :)

Anyway you could even drop to Prague, there are some planned conferences in Autumn about Linux.

Cheers

Tom
octavsly
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: error while emerging libreoffice-3.5.2.2 --> l10ntool Reply with quote

octavsly wrote:

Code:

After compiling gcc 4.5.3-r2 again (due to unfortunate glibc-2.15 compilation, and I cannot go back), and after the media-libs/libjpeg-turbo was pulled in,
openoffice compiled fine with MAKEOPTS=-j5 in make.conf.
ecko
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the same error message as the original poster, with libreoffice-3.6.2.2. I tried dev-libs/boost-1.46.1-r1, 1.48.0-r2 and 1.49.0-r1 with no difference.

I used gcc-config to switch from gcc-4.5.3 to gcc-4.6.3 and libreoffice compiled without error (boost 1.46, MAKEOPTS=-j5).
jesnow
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way can a masked gcc be required to build the stable libreoffice.
jesnow
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesnow wrote:
No way can a masked gcc be required to build the stable libreoffice.

Right: 3.6.2.2 is unstable - I had it keyworded. Back to 3.5.6.2.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: