Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1120C + Cups
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Duplicate Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fence36
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Hewlett Packard Deskjet 1120C + Cups Reply with quote

I am having a problem with the cups printing system. I emerged the latest version of cups and could not get that to work. After checking the forums and found a post that stated that there was a problem with the newest version of cups and ghostscript. I was told to downgrade to version 1.4 of cups. Yet after doing that and following the instructions in the Desktop Configuration guide and instructions on linuxprinting.com and cannot get my printer to respond. <-- The printer is on parallel port one.

The error log for
cups -->Started "/usr/lib/cups/cgi-bin/printers.cgi" (pid=13003)

That job was the test page. The printer just sits there and doesn't do anything. It says that the job completed in the cups web admin.
delta407
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked in favor of this thread. Please don't start a new thread when you already have one out for it.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Duplicate Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: