xine and arts
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dArkMaGE
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: xine and arts Reply with quote

im not sure if this is a bug or intended, but in the xine-lib ebuild if you enable the arts use variable instead of requiring arts to be installed, it wants to install kdelibs (the line reads arts? ( kde-base/kdelibs ))
is this a bug i should be submitting, or is this the correct behavior?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic of xine...the emerge of xine-lib failed on my machine because aalib wasn't installed but aalib wasn't listed as a dependency. After merging aalib, xine-lib merged fine as well. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

Josh

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: Same problem Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
On the topic of xine...the emerge of xine-lib failed on my machine because aalib wasn't installed but aalib wasn't listed as a dependency. After merging aalib, xine-lib merged fine as well. Is this intentional or just an oversight?

Josh

I had the same problem, only I couldn't figure out why xine-lib wasn't installing. After installing aalib 'emerge xine-lib' worked just fine. My guess is that it is an oversight.

Thanks!
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: