Kdevelop and moc
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fmalabre
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:56 am    Post subject: Kdevelop and moc Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a problem with KDevelop. I use version 2.1.2. I tried this for like a week everyday, and still haven't found a way to work on my project.

I create a Normal KDE application with the wizzard. I compile and everything works fine. Then, I create a directory and add some of my files. I add that as a static library.
I run autoconf, automake, configure, and then I try to rebuild everything, and I have the following errors:
===============
/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=link g++ -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wno-long-long -Wbad-function-cast -Wundef -Wall -pedantic -W -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -ansi -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -Wcast-align -Wconversion -O2 -O0 -g3 -Wall -I/usr/include/libxml2 -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -o kuikmoney -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/qt/3/lib -L/usr/kde/3/lib -R /usr/kde/3/lib -R /usr/qt/3/lib -R /usr/X11R6/lib kuikmoneyview.o kuikmoneydoc.o kuikmoney.o main.o ./kmoney/libkmoney.a -lxml2 -lkio -lkdeui -lkdecore -lqt-mt -lpng -lz -lm -lXext -lX11 -lresolv -lSM -lICE -lpthread -lresolv
kuikmoneyview.o: In function `int __lexicographical_compare_3way<signed char const *, signed char const *>(signed char const *, signed char const *, signed char const *, signed char const *)':
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/2.95.3/include/g++/stl_algobase.h(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyView::QPaintDevice virtual table'
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/2.95.3/include/g++/stl_algobase.h(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyView virtual table'
kuikmoneyview.o: In function `KuikMoneyView::~KuikMoneyView(void)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoneyview.cpp:33: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyView::QPaintDevice virtual table'
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoneyview.cpp:33: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyView virtual table'
kuikmoneydoc.o: In function `QShared::deref(void)':
/usr/qt/3/include/qshared.h(.text+0x21): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc virtual table'
kuikmoneydoc.o: In function `KuikMoneyDoc::~KuikMoneyDoc(void)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoneydoc.cpp:46: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc virtual table'
kuikmoneydoc.o: In function `KuikMoneyDoc::saveModified(void)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoneydoc.cpp:110: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc::setModified(bool)'
kuikmoney.o: In function `QString::length(void) const':
/usr/qt/3/include/qshared.h(.text+0x58): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::KXMLGUIClient virtual table'
/usr/qt/3/include/qshared.h(.text+0x5f): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::QPaintDevice virtual table'
/usr/qt/3/include/qshared.h(.text+0x66): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::KXMLGUIBuilder virtual table'
/usr/qt/3/include/qshared.h(.text+0x6d): undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp virtual table'
kuikmoney.o: In function `KuikMoneyApp::~KuikMoneyApp(void)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:64: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::QPaintDevice virtual table'
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:64: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::KXMLGUIBuilder virtual table'
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:64: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp virtual table'
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:64: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyApp::KXMLGUIClient virtual table'
kuikmoney.o: In function `KuikMoneyApp::saveProperties(KConfig *)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:191: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc::isModified(void)'
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:200: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc::isModified(void)'
kuikmoney.o: In function `KuikMoneyApp::readProperties(KConfig *)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:223: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc::setModified(bool)'
kuikmoney.o: In function `KuikMoneyApp::slotFileSaveAs(void)':
/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney/kuikmoney.cpp:340: undefined reference to `KuikMoneyDoc::isModified(void)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney'
make[3]: *** [kuikmoney] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney/kuikmoney'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/fmalabre/Projects/kuikmoney'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
*** failed ***
=============

If you see the command line used to link, there is no moc file. Also, it seems no moc files are build at all, and I think it is the issue.

Did someone have a similar problem? Any idea on how to fix it?

I found on the Internet in a qt forum a guy who had a similar problem, but there was no reply.

Thanks,
Fred.
RainerB
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you added the Q_OBJECT macro to your header files?
fmalabre
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I haven't changed the files.

I keep the same files created by the wizard. I compile, it works.
Then I add new files in a library, I compile, and it doesn't include moc anymore...

It has nothing to do with the source files, it's something wrong with the project settings somewhere, or with Makefile.am, and that's what I try to figure out, but I'm learning in this, so it's slow...
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: