View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pijalu
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, looks like some people got this... The real question is "What is common on your systems ?" so I can edit main post to add a "Not working on.."
I smell something like same arch (x64 ?) or gfx card

When entering the debug, doing a "where" could be nice to see what caused the problem or if you can put a full trace somewhere on the net (WINEDEBUG=all)...
PARENA
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if I can find out anything later on, when I'm at home tonight.
vipernicus
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't this have something to do with not using a 3/1G Memory Setup?
PARENA
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by "3/1G Memory Setup"?
Inodoro_Pereyra
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
wine: Unhandled page fault on execute access to 0x00348be7 at address 0x348be7 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x348be7

Same issues here, did anybody found a solution yet? I think is something related to running wine in a 64 bits enviroment since it doesn`t fail at all when im in 32 bits gentoo, same computer, same setup using this guide.
Are all of you with this page fault runinng 64 bits?

Regards.

Si no fuera por C, estaríamos escribiendo programas en BASI, PASAL y OBOL.
ConsoleQcCa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same page fault problem here and I have a Core 2 Duo running Gentoo in 64bits. And the same procedure had worked yesterday on my laptop running 32bits archLinux.
ConsoleQcCa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got around the page fault in 64bits arch, but got a blank once the video started. So, I will dig a little more !

Here what I did. First, I went with the "chroot" solution, by installing a 32bits linux inside my 64bits installation. It worked, but my soundcare wasn't detected, so I couldn't go anyfuther with Joost. And then, I figure out that I should simply compile Wine in 32bits. So, I did a new compile, but add some flags to "./configure":

Code:

./configure CFLAGS="-march=i686 -O3 -pipe" CXXFLAGS="-march=i686 -O3 -pipe" LDFLAGS="-march=i686 -O3 -pipe" CXX="-march=i686 -O3 -pipe" --prefix=/opt/kumbayo32 --x-libraries=/usr/lib32/

NOTE: I changed the kumbayo prefix to "kumbayo32", so be aware ! You will have to change your launch script for Joost to reflect that change.

Once I did that, Joost launched, I sign in, see the starting screen, and when the introduction video launched, I got sound, but no video. So, I will try to get around this problem to, if someone can help, it would be very nice !!!

See ya !
Xor
pijalu
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConsoleQcCa wrote:
I've got around the page fault in 64bits arch, but got a blank once the video started. So, I will dig a little more !
<snip/>

Thx, I just updated the first post :-)
ConsoleQcCa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've googled a little bit, and I red somewhere that the "black screen" may have to do with my propriatary nVidia drivers. So, maybe the opensource version, or the latest beta drivers from nVidia may works. I will try it ... hoping I will not mess up my system :P I'll give feedback about it as soon as I got result !

Glad that I could help pijaiu !!!

[Few minutes later]

It works with the latest nVdiai drivers (BETA).

But now, my problem is that it is very laggy ... someone else had that problem ?

See ya !
Xor
bernieb
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you give us more details about how you got it working?

I tried with the latest nvidia beta drivers (100.14.09) and the kumbayo wine, and I still am getting the black login screen.

I also tried the latest wine version, 0.9.40, but that still gave me the "Attempt to initialize the CRT more than once." error message.

What versions did you have success with?
ConsoleQcCa
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernieb wrote:
Can you give us more details about how you got it working?

I used the latest kambayo version (May 23rd). But I don't think that it's why you got the blackscreen.

One I manually installed the latest nVidia BETA driver (http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_amd64_100.14.06.html), I've restarted my computer (since just relaunching the module didn't worked for me), and then, I've got rid of the black screen.

If you did all that and still have the blackscreen, maybe check if the latest nVidia drivers are really loaded (good version). But else, I couldn't tell you more, it worked for me as soon as I've installed the nVidia drivers.

Hope you will get it to work !

Have a nice day !
Xor
Inodoro_Pereyra
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the wine: Unhandled page fault on execute access in 64 bits Gentoo i just found the solution. Everything goes fine when you pass noexec=off noexec32=off to the kernel before booting.
Hope it helps.

Now i can roun Joost fine until passed the login screen, im stuck with the blank screen and i found i cant upgrade the nvidia drivers because the newest beta version does not support my gpu :(

Thats enough Joost for me. I cant (and i dont want) to buy a new vga card, so im going to have an eye on this post until someone get rid of the blank screen...

Regards.

Si no fuera por C, estaríamos escribiendo programas en BASI, PASAL y OBOL.
Oni92
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Since I update Joost to the version 0.11, I can't run this with kumbayo version of wine (the last update of repository date at 17 July) and I have this error :
Code:
wine: Call from 0xdd99c8 to unimplemented function USER32.dll.RegisterRawInputDevices, aborting

With the version 0.10.9 of Joost, the program ran almost perfectly
:cry:
Nirtal
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oni92 wrote:
Hi,
Since I update Joost to the version 0.11, I can't run this with kumbayo version of wine (the last update of repository date at 17 July) and I have this error :
Code:
wine: Call from 0xdd99c8 to unimplemented function USER32.dll.RegisterRawInputDevices, aborting

With the version 0.10.9 of Joost, the program ran almost perfectly
:cry:

I got the same problem
asy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: cannot find -lXext kumbayo snapshot Reply with quote

i compile from tarball kumbayo in 64 bit ubuntu . i get an error :

/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib//libXext.so when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib//libXext.a when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/bin/../lib/libXext.so when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/bin/../lib/libXext.a when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libXext.so when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/libXext.a when searching for -lXext
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXext
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
winegcc: gcc failed.
make[2]: *** [ddraw.dll.so] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/asy/wine-src/kumbayo/kumbayo/dlls/ddraw'
make[1]: *** [ddraw] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/asy/wine-src/kumbayo/kumbayo/dlls'
make: *** [dlls] Error 2

Help me
asy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit Reply with quote

i apply link library from
http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit

version 0.39 kumbayo build now

but no Joost run.
share2006
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: joost Reply with quote

export PATH=/opt/kumbayo/bin/:$PATH
~ $ export WINEPREFIX=~/.winejoost
~ $ cd .winejoost/drive_c/Program\ Files/Joost/
~/.winejoost/drive_c/Program Files/Joost $ /opt/kumbayo/bin/wine ./xulrunner/tvprunner.exe application.ini
fixme:keyboard:BlockInput (1): stub
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x7ca30948, overlapped 0x7ca3092c): stub
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f628, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex samplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f1a8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f224, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ed70, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e8f4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33eb0c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e658, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f094, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f238, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f0c8, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f028, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f0c8, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:resource:GetGuiResources (0xffffffff,0): stub
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33efd0, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ea08, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ddf0, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e4a4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e4a4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33dca4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33dff8, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f094, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f098, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:winsock:_remap_optname Unknown optname 10, can't remap!
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpGetIEProxyConfigForCurrentUser returning no proxy used
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e83c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e3cc, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f028, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented
fixme:font:ExtTextOutW flags ETO_NUMERICSLOCAL | ETO_NUMERICSLATIN | ETO_PDY unimplemented
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Ignoring SourceConstantAlpha 128 for AC_SRC_ALPHA
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub
reuben@Akasha ~/.winejoost/drive_c/Program Files/Joost $ /opt/kumbayo/bin/winecfg
reuben@Akasha ~/.winejoost/drive_c/Program Files/Joost $ /opt/kumbayo/bin/winecfg
reuben@Akasha ~/.winejoost/drive_c/Program Files/Joost $ /opt/kumbayo/bin/wine ./xulrunner/tvprunner.exe application.ini
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x7ca2d948, overlapped 0x7ca2d92c): stub
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f628, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps OpenGL implementation supports 32 vertex samplers and 32 total samplers
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DImpl_FillGLCaps Expected vertex samplers + MAX_TEXTURES(=8) > combined_samplers
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f1a8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f224, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ed70, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e8f4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33eb0c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e658, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f238, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33efd0, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ea08, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ddf0, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33dca4, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33dff8, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33f098, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:winsock:_remap_optname Unknown optname 10, can't remap!
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {304ce942-6e39-40d8-943a-b913c40c9cd4} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e83c, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33e3cc, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpGetIEProxyConfigForCurrentUser returning no proxy used
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ed34, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:win:RegisterRawInputDevices (pRawInputDevices=0x33ec94, uiNumDevices=1, cbSize=12) stub!
fixme:xrender:X11DRV_AlphaBlend Ignoring SourceConstantAlpha 128 for AC_SRC_ALPHA
fixme:shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub

crash
seqizz
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: :\ Reply with quote

just waiting with full cpu..

ALSA lib conf.c:3952:(snd_config_expand) Unknown parameters 0
ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default:0
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit Should have found 1 channel for 'Master', but instead found 0
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x7c7b7968, overlapped 0x7c7b794c): stub

after the oss selection in winecfg:

fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x7c88d968, overlapped 0x7c88d94c): stub

still waiting :)
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Documentation, Tips & Tricks All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: