media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-- Thor --
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4 Reply with quote

I am having a bear of a time getting media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4 emerged. Seems as though the ibilio and osu mirrors don't have the files (or they are named wrong) and the alsa site times out on my emerge. Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this same issue.

Regards,

Jeff
LimeFrog
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The http://gentoo.linux.no mirror worked fine for me, you might want to try getting it from there. :)
pmarks
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4 Reply with quote

-- Thor -- wrote:
I am having a bear of a time getting media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4 emerged. Seems as though the ibilio and osu mirrors don't have the files (or they are named wrong) and the alsa site times out on my emerge. Wonder if anyone else is experiencing this same issue.

Regards,

Jeff

I also have this problem. None of the gentoo mirrors seem to have picked up the 0.9.4 tarballs, and the ALSA server is not responding (it's timing out.)

Presumably, whoever submitted the ebuilds has the tarballs sitting around. Maybe they could point us to a mirror that has them, or upload them to a mirror so they can start propogating?
pmarks
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: media-libs/alsa-lib-0.9.4 Reply with quote

pmarks wrote:
Presumably, whoever submitted the ebuilds has the tarballs sitting around. Maybe they could point us to a mirror that has them, or upload them to a mirror so they can start propogating?

I just looked at the portage CVS. Someone added a third party mirrors list for alsa-project. The ebuilds have changed to use "mirror://alsaproject/" notation, so an "emerge sync" or "emerge rsync" will fix the issue.

This should be resolved now.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Multimedia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: