3com + Compaq Armada 1750 no worky
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Kernel & Hardware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elotemuygrande
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: 3com + Compaq Armada 1750 no worky Reply with quote

Hi, I've been trying to put gentoo1.4rc3 on my new laptop but I can't seem to get the 3com combo network card(# 3ccFEM656 B) to work. The modules load, only with the i82092 instead of i82365, and cardmgr loads the card driver. I can ping my own ip, but nothing else. Also the linklight on the card never lights up no matter what cable is used. I'm starting to wonder if this is a linux driver issue, or if my pccard/lan dongle is just dead. I have no way of testing this card in windows because the drivers require files off the windows cd which did not come with the laptop, so I would appreciate any tips on making it work from the gentoo install program. Thanks, John
nordquip
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Did you ever get this to work? Reply with quote

John, I am trying my first gentoo install, and I have a Model 3CCFEM656 which I am trying to get to work. Do you have any hints for me?
THanks,
-- Pete
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Kernel & Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: