Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iplayfast
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuardin wrote:
I was actually talking to you. I also sat stupefied wondering why I couldn't register kylix, then I placed the attached registreation file in my home catalogue, and kylix starded nicely. Unfortunately it still hangs, even with the vanilla kernel.

Ok, The attached registration card? Don't have one of those. I do have a serial number that I can do the registration with. My situation now, is that I can get kylix to run, but without any components.

I do have a registry.dat (which text info that I typed in I guess) and a registry.slm in my ~/.borland So in my install of /opt/kylix3 should the file go there, or in the bin?
Cuardin
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using open edition, you should have recieved a mail with the registration you need. That mail should have an attachment named regXX.txt or something along those lines. If you did not, go to Borland's download page and ask for a new download. Before the download starts, Borland will ask you to cofirm your email adress so that the unlocking info can be sent to you. Submit and you should recieve the necessary email. I am fairly sure the codes you recieve are independent of the download you make. Just use the ew info with the old download.

--Daniel Armyr
bcavalieri
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using Kylix 3 Pro on Gentoo, vanilla kernel 2.4.20. Since I only bought the one license, installed as a user.

The ide is not very responsive, but that is not kylix's fault. It was not meant to be run on the versions of glibc and qt I'm using.

The programs written with it, work just fine.
wunslov
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Instalando Kylix 3 Reply with quote

Buenas hoy me ha cogido el gusanillo y me he instalado Kylix 3, y me ha dado un error al intentar instalar los rpm, se ha solucionado ejecutando "sh setup -m".

En el Wiki que tenemos en la asociación a la que pertenezco tenemos un apartado para Gentoo donde lo explico con mayor detalle, os invito a que visitéis la web y a que colaboréis si os apetece :wink:
iplayfast
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Instalando Kylix 3 Reply with quote

wunslov wrote:
Buenas hoy me ha cogido el gusanillo y me he instalado Kylix 3, y me ha dado un error al intentar instalar los rpm, se ha solucionado ejecutando "sh setup -m".

En el Wiki que tenemos en la asociación a la que pertenezco tenemos un apartado para Gentoo donde lo explico con mayor detalle, os invito a que visitéis la web y a que colaboréis si os apetece :wink:

To the english speaking, he's saying that he's got a wiki that deals with installing kylix.

You can use the fish to see it in English http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?tt=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.wunslov.com%2Ftiki-index.php%3Fpage%3DFaqGentoo&lp=es_en
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Portage & Programming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: